Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1376200 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#1198332 Sep 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Both the CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency issued analyses for nearly a year warning that Iraq’s military would not be able to stand up against ISIS.
Two former U.S. Ambassadors in Baghdad said a "zillion people" knew we needed to do more.
No one was surprised but Obama.
The U.S. is now building up the military in Iraq, but many of Obama’s best advisers on Iraq have been saying such military action has been necessary now for months.
Carol.… Liberals can’t handle a Strong Woman, armed with the Facts!!
The Old Adage ‘If You Can’t Argue the Facts change the Subject ‘which explains the Insults and Personal attacks!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198333 Sep 7, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol.… Liberals can’t handle a Strong Woman, armed with the Facts!!
The Old Adage ‘If You Can’t Argue the Facts change the Subject ‘which explains the Insults and Personal attacks!!
We can all understand why another bagger would defend stupid, STUPID.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1198334 Sep 7, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
Electing Hillary, brings Bill's warmongering sickness and dirty laundry back in the White House, Clinton's hated by Muslims...
Bush did leave Obama with two unnecessary and unfinished wars...
Bill Clinton left Bush with 911, two unnecessary, unfinished wars and World War III Bill Clinton started...
Obama bin Lyin' leaving Bill Clinton's two unnecessary, unfinished wars and WWWIII at the doorstep of America's next President....
Hillary, a foreign policy failure because Muslims hate anything Clinton... Bill Clinton starting WWWIII with Muslims
Clinton's are old guard in the White House, dangerous to America..
The blind Lead..
It's the culture..
You certainly are blind son...

and you certainly AREN'T leading either!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1198335 Sep 7, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>
Try another belch, clear what you wrongly call mind. We could have turned the whole Middle East to silica sand, but we don't have a President with enough intestinal fortitude to accomplish what needs to be done
lol! poor chica.

as usual, you try to lead from the rear with no thinking involved.

sop for you son!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1198336 Sep 7, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Obama did such a great job huh, but he's been in for six years so let's still blame bush, hell I'll blame clinton for that matter huh? Heck let's just blame God, because nothing is ever our fault... It's always somebody else!!! Yeah!!! So it's bush!! WTF... Your moron has been in there fror a long time and ISIS came from Syria jag- off so yes this one is on Obama's watch!!! Accept it!!! Or try to prove your point with actual facts... ISIS is now in Iraq... They came up during the so called Arab Spring... Obama was in that!!! Now look at the outcome of the Arab spring!!! It's your president you fool!!!
lol! What's the matter son? Hate history?

Too bad. bushie boy brought it on himself... and the US.... and the world no less.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1198337 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all understand why another bagger would defend stupid, STUPID.
The Idiot Alarm went off and You Answer the Call!! Grey… Let me suggest “Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1198338 Sep 7, 2014
flack wrote:
TEXAS BORDER RANCHERS FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES FIGHTING MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL
This interview with lifelong Texas border rancher, Cuban “Rusty” Monsees details how he is fighting the Mexican drug cartel and calling on Texas veterans for help.
The Mexican drug cartel is taking over ranches along the border by using death threats, assault, and even attempted murder to drive ranchers off their land.
Rusty describes how Border Patrol picking up Muslim men from Somalia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and says “when they [Border Patrol] take them in, they’ll disappear – they’ll take them somewhere – and even the records will disappear.And I asked one of them ‘what’s the deal on the records’ and he said ‘that’s an order from way up the line, up in DC – they don’t want anybody to know how many are coming through’…they [the local Border Patrol agents] keep records but the records disappear, out of the mainframe – out of the computer – and the paper records too.”
Total bullsht from the right wing loon sites.

Oh__and it's been debunked.

You're on a roll today Junebug__are you competing with the whackjob from NC?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1198339 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So Frank then who do we blame for fools like you??
Didn't you know? They're always trying to 'save' us from ourselves.

They make no mistakes.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1198340 Sep 7, 2014
The latest Disgrace, Obama Blames ‘Children’ For Hostility To His Amnesty Plans!!
This president has No Sole/Integrity he’s narcissistic, egotistical Idiot accented only by his Stupidity!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1198341 Sep 7, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> Bill Clintons war mongering sickness and starting a declared WWWlll with Osama bin Laden, the new ISIS, and obama's surrender of Iraq made the conditions right for ISIS by overthrowing a secular government and installing a Shiite one which started to persecute its Sunni citizens you GD idiot...
We don't have a strategy...
The Blind Shepherd Leads!!
It's the culture...
The Blind Shepherd is engaging in bestiality with the sheep.

He leads from behind.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198342 Sep 7, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you know? They're always trying to 'save' us from ourselves.
They make no mistakes.
Of course what was I thinking.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198344 Sep 7, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Idiot Alarm went off and You Answer the Call!! Grey… Let me suggest “Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"?
Your jokes and sayings are as outdated as your views on politics, typical bagger.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1198345 Sep 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The Americans were a peace keeping force in Lebanon. We were not fighting for the US. Therefore is the US was to become targets as a peace keeping force, Reagan decided, let them fight each other.
When bin laden hit the US on 911what was the response? BIn laden is so smart he lost a country and his life. If Islamic terrorists choose to fight using human shields then this will be a bloody mess.
It's their choice, not the choice of the US, Israel or the West. That is the problem with the looney left they rarely place blame where it belongs.
Pure slop__are you high? Or exhausted from posting on a dozen different threads?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1198346 Sep 7, 2014
TSM wrote:
The latest Disgrace, Obama Blames ‘Children’ For Hostility To His Amnesty Plans!!
This president has No Sole/Integrity he’s narcissistic, egotistical Idiot accented only by his Stupidity!!
lol! You should learn to exercise your own advice son....

“Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

I love this comedy channel...

Lapeer, MI

#1198347 Sep 7, 2014
Bluestater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dumbass. When Reagan pulled out of Lebanon after the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut it was seen as a sign of American weakness.
In an interview with John Miller of ABC news on May 28, 2008 Osama Bin Laden stated;
"We have seen in the last decade the decline of the American government and the weakness of the American soldier. He is ready to wage cold wars but unprepared to fight hot wars. This was proven in Beirut when the Marines fled after two explosions, showing they can run in less than twenty-four hours."
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
Mitt Romney is way up in the polls, Magic Negro is now America's Affirmative Action Embarrassment and Bush-Bashing has fallen on hard times so Dupie reaches for.......Reagan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA........

You are as predictable as dogshit in the ventilation system, Dupie.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1198348 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the biggest hypocrite and lowlife on here. No one even comes close to the hatred shown by you morons on the right. America's Taliban. Right Omar Waxturd.
ghost the biggest hypocrite and lowlife on here.... You're Not an Officer

It's the culture..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198349 Sep 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullsht from the right wing loon sites.
Oh__and it's been debunked.
You're on a roll today Junebug__are you competing with the whackjob from NC?
I do believe that Flack spends half of his days searching for far right craziness and a lot of time in the hopes that some will think it was his. In a never ending attempt at feather his own nest and ego.

Lapeer, MI

#1198350 Sep 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been embarrassing yourself for 6 years
You haven't. Street walkers never are.

Lapeer, MI

#1198351 Sep 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
President Barack Obama said in an interview that aired Sunday that he should have foreseen the criticism that would come from going golfing after making a statement on the beheading of journalist James Foley.
"I should have anticipated the optics," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd in an exclusive interview on Saturday. "That's part of the job."
Obama said vacationing while president can be difficult because there is always the potential for news in the U.S. and the world.
"Part of what I'd love is a vacation from the press," he said.
But he told Todd that although he understood the bad optics of golfing, what was more important was the policy.
"I think everybody who knows me, even, I suspect, the press, understands that you take this stuff in and it's serious business, and you care about it deeply," he said. "But part of this job is also the theater of it.... It's not something that always comes naturally to me, but it matters, and I'm mindful of that."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/07/obam...
What a class act our President is!
A Class Act, alright. Low class. No Class.

Picks his ass in public and then complains about the optics.

If it wasn't for his golf, he'd be back in the hood talkin' jive.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1198352 Sep 7, 2014
Team Clinton turns on Obama...Liberals/Democrats what is Hillary going to say (I Disagree With Everything Obama Did)…. BUT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 213,355
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Dfunk 425
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr tina anne 58,902
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 70,505
Dear Abby 5-6-16 5 hr RACE 5
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr operation greylord 72,026
Amy 5-6-16 6 hr RACE 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages