Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1235911 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197395 Sep 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Daffy Duck, the dumb cluck, proven to be a fool once again:
Taxation in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Sweden
Wikipedia
Jump to Value added tax -[edit]. The value added tax (mervärdesskatt or moms) rate in Sweden is 25%, with exceptions for food and services like hotel ...
‎Social security contributions
Oh - my - gawd... now I know how DB must feel as he repeats himself on an endless loop...

Pensions
Cradle to grave medical care including retirement homes with full medical staff
Paid Education through college, some restrictions apply
Guaranteed housing
Guaranteed food
Good roads
A progressive Green goverment (for now anyway, sadly the fascists are back. "The Farm Party" of all things.)
Happy though dour people... not nearly as fun-loving as we Danes
A commitment to Green Energy and quality of life
No organized religion, thank god
No crime
A beautiful literate country
A prison system that works

How many times do you need to hear all this? All YOU can see and talk about is that they're heavily taxed... all they can see is that they get a heck of a lot for it... duh.. PAY FUCKING ATTENTION!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1197396 Sep 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Conservatives remain opposed to any intervention in Syria except for the specific purpose of destroying ISIS......
The typical reich wing moving target....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1197397 Sep 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously so confused, I don't even know where to begin. You must be very young.
lol! You obviously are confused.

You don't know where to begin.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1197398 Sep 4, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
you better not be 'dissing' the vets, sport!!'yeah' may go rogue on your peculiar little ass.
Why aren't you laughing and making fun son?

That's your norm for vets.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197399 Sep 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You aren't that bright, hammy!
Damn straight! It's like they're cart horses with blinders and a heavy load... "Must... work... harder!!... Must... beat... other... cart horses... back... to... barn"....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197400 Sep 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever challenge me chrome dome, you'll lose every time,, that info is straight from the mouth of a Swedish customer of mine. Prove I lied ya' fleabagging flib.
You can't.
My goodness! A Swedish customer of yours, huh? A virtual landslide of information for you, Fatty...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1197401 Sep 4, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn straight! It's like they're cart horses with blinders and a heavy load... "Must... work... harder!!... Must... beat... other... cart horses... back... to... barn"....
lol! If the whipping helps them, I'll help!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1197402 Sep 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You aren't that bright, hammy!
smart enough to ignore 99% of the crap you post, fartsack.
say hello to the drunken sailors tomorrow night when you report to "work"

“you know i know”

denver

#1197403 Sep 4, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - my - gawd... now I know how DB must feel as he repeats himself on an endless loop...
Pensions
Cradle to grave medical care including retirement homes with full medical staff
Paid Education through college, some restrictions apply
Guaranteed housing
Guaranteed food
Good roads
A progressive Green goverment (for now anyway, sadly the fascists are back. "The Farm Party" of all things.)
Happy though dour people... not nearly as fun-loving as we Danes
A commitment to Green Energy and quality of life
No organized religion, thank god
No crime
A beautiful literate country
A prison system that works
How many times do you need to hear all this? All YOU can see and talk about is that they're heavily taxed... all they can see is that they get a heck of a lot for it... duh.. PAY FUCKING ATTENTION!
blathering buffoon and interloper, I was merely showing Daffy Duck what an ignoramus he is.

When you moving to Sweden?

“you know i know”

denver

#1197404 Sep 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="Tony"blowjob queen" Rome"]<quoted text>
My goodness! A Swedish customer of yours, huh? A virtual landslide of information for you, Fatty...
[/QUOTE]

love yur name, so fitting

“you know i know”

denver

#1197405 Sep 4, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... whatever you say, christian.... you sound frustrated?... Why is that one wonders? Oh, I know... Kansas is slipping away isn't it, dear? Such a shame... imagine it... not in... God, how many years is it? Hahahahahahaha....
I'm not yur dear, queer.

“you know i know”

denver

#1197406 Sep 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think the officer is going to be "crucified"? Seems to me you have already made up your mind without being presented with the facts. Call me a Pollyanna but I have faith in the judicial system.
we have the facts, fat thug and criminal killed by cop while he was committing his second felony of the day. evens things out for him getting away with murder several years ago.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1197408 Sep 5, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
blathering buffoon and interloper, I was merely showing Daffy Duck what an ignoramus he is.
When you moving to Sweden?
I have so much enjoyed watching Tony Rome destroy your dumb hate filled ass and watching you lose it was the most enjoyable part. You are the typical bagger that has programmed ignorance and just enough intellect to actually believe that you are smart. Tony Rome has reduced you, Teaman, Galt and carol to rubble and left you simmering in your own hateful ignorance. Thanks Tony.
Bluestater

Belchertown, MA

#1197409 Sep 5, 2014
Bumpass Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> No, you and Obama, as usual, are the liars. He earned Lie of the Year last year, and you both should tie for this year.
He didn't lie dumbass, he was wrong, there's a big difference. He was wrong to trust the big insurance industry not to try and game the system which is exactly what they did. Under the ACA all policies written prior to the law's enactment were "grandfathered", even the really crappy "hope you don't get sick" ones.
The plans were terminated because they didn’t meet the minimal standards were all plans that insurers introduced after the passage of the ACA. Insurers introduced these plans knowing that they would not meet the standards that would come into effect in 2014. Insurers may not have informed their clients at the time they sold these plans that they would not be available after 2014 because they had designed a plan that did not comply with the ACA.
If you want a real lie then how about Romney's claim that Jeep production was being sent to China?
How about Sara Palin's specious "death panel" claim?
How about Paul Ryan blaming the President for a plant shutdown that occurred before he was even inaugurated?
You're an idiot Bumpass; you always have been and always will be!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1197410 Sep 5, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not yur dear, queer.
Oh my, is the wittle retarded baby in need of his pacifier. Hey when Baggers run out of lies, hatred and bigotry they are out of ammo wimpie. LMAO Avoid the rush in November either move to Russia now or end it all Coward.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1197411 Sep 5, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
love yur name, so fitting
Ahh, is Mr. intelligent losing it, I do believe so....I love it Nice going Tony Rome...if that was a gun fight you should have brought more than your fly swatter dumbass.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1197412 Sep 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we are getting somewhere.
Hmmm.
"Ebay: Technical issues that occurred during scheduled server maintenance.”
"Facebook: We encountered an error while making an infrastructure configuration change.”
"Yahoo! Inc.’s Tumblr: The primary data center’s Internet connection was interrupted during maintenance."
LinkedIn Corp.: "Our site is currently experiencing some issues our team is working hard to resolve."
How come you conspiracy theorists are not sceaming "Cyberterrorism"? Isn't that right up your alley. Could Topix, Ebay, Facebook, Yahoo and Linkedln users now be infected with a computer virus?
"Cyberterrorists hacking into government and private computer systems and crippling the military, financial, and service sectors of advanced economies!!!" Oh my!!
Don't you find it just a little bit odd that it happened to all of them at the same time?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1197413 Sep 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie, with your education and brains the most youcan earna nd contribute will get you a third rate nursing where your horid end days will be filled with mush running down your chin...
somehting to look forward to, pal. i'll think about you while trout fishing outside my front door...and laugh out loud....
Darlin', you better hope and pray..you'll be able to toddle to that front door when YOUR end days arrive. And then you better be hoping even harder...that there's something with some REAL DECENCY, ETHICS and humanity (rather than some FEIGNED and phoney greedy pretend crony) standing right next to it, to help you out of it, to even be able to SEE that sunshine flickering off the back of a rainbow trout as it breaks the water jumping for an insect (other than yourself)...no matter your race, creed, color education or way >obvious< lack of brains.

Because there's STILL some things that all that filthy greenback nothing but paper cannot ever buy...and GENUINENESS is one of them.

Now you remember That, while you're contemplating exactly how RIGHT Carol was about this ol' system of ours--before you run your mouth the wrong way at someone for being RIGHT. And ya might want to laminate that thar sign ...and keep it put up for recyclable use...because there's a lot of WASTE and fraud these days buddy, and THAT'S why our system is near broke, and every time someone like you, or I, give leadership a "blank check and an executive pen" with out DEMANDING accountability,.is an open door for more of it, anytime, at their commieTicish convenience.

Now grow a damn backbone-and DEMAND -
Capping, Curbing, Balancing, B-U-D-G-E-T-I-N-G and ACCOUNTABILITY, and don't forget to "Expect it" of YOURSELF as well either, toad, because the economy DEMANDS it again.

Whether you like it or not!

T.E.A..!!!

WORKING class Americans FOR WORKING class Americans.. because slackerTICS and Parasites are NOT "entitled" to ANYONE else's ANYTHING.

(Get the picture yet? DUHmmy.)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1197414 Sep 5, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
They still live in NYC? What's wrong with them? Roomy apartments across the river.:-)
What's up with Minneapolis with the ISIS volunteers? What's going on up there?
With fwee smog masks for daily use?

:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1197415 Sep 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey, those" typical "danes you showed earlier? i don't know ay danes that are that big of slobs...that place was an unkempt mess...were they the welfare danes? people who earn their way do not live like slobs......
Okay now that was kinda funny lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 189,774
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 20 min Retired Coal Miner 47
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Agents of Corruption 53,574
News Your guide to this weekenda s Chicago festivals 3 hr THUG Eliminator 4
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Graham Cracker 51,767
Abby May 31 6 hr Mister Tonka 13
I'm a girl and want to have sexual intercorse w... 6 hr Piano-Legs Bubba Boy 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]