Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549634 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1198529 Sep 7, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering how those numbers compare to the tens of thousands of blacks lynched throughout our history. Do you think it might not be in the same ballpark?
Scorecard Keepers like you are the reason wars will never end.

Revenge Of The Black Racist.

A movie showing in a theater near you.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198530 Sep 7, 2014
40,000 posts as a sycophant... how embarrassing... a republican leech... sounds... redundant, don't it?...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198531 Sep 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't destroyed any species...much less 300. Men can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. They do it all the time.
I love animals. Bleeding heart to a fault. Don't have a problem eating some of them for survival.
Indians would say a prayer over the animal they killed thanking them for giving up their lives so they could live. I love that. Done it myself a few times. Even thanked a crab one time - silently, of course - before dipping the meat from one of its leg into warm butter.
But always say a prayer of thanks before eating anything.
Idiot... it's not about you...

Lapeer, MI

#1198532 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> No one asked what a pervert like you would do. Toe tapper.
Good chopper pilots get it up quick.

Bad ones like you just sit on the stick.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1198533 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunters? When's the last time you ate something that was hunted, carol? Hahahahahahaha... I'm curious though... are there recordings of God somewhere sayin' this ignorant shit, or do I just get to take your word for it? You got "DOMINION" over nuthin', shit, you destroy some 300 species a year... And you know why, carol? Can you guess?.... Uh-huh, for money... Seems like God fucked up yet again, huh? Did any of his 5th grade experiments yield a positive result?...
Hunters generically. Can't let myself think about if animals are being treated humanely or not in such a populated world. Some are, some aren't.

But I think even fish should be killed immediately after being caught and hate watching those shows where they catch all those crabs in those cages and then dump them down a shute. Couldn't eat meat or chicken if I had to think about how they were treated before being killed.

Let's change the subject.

Lapeer, MI

#1198534 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for me, honey... I don't give a shit whether it's the end of the world in the Mayan calendar... the things people do are alllllllll bullshit... including your dear, dead daddy..... "9/11" is just another day for you to be scared of your own shadow... which, not coincidentally... is what radical Islam is.... I suppose that EVENTUALLY the Islamists will figure out how to blow up Disney World and ten thousand bright little children's faces which will precipitate invading Russia, given our history.... and then you can be afraid of... radioactive dolphins or something?... You're never gonna change, honey.... once an idiot gull, always an idiot gull...
After you die, they'll create a line of Garbage Bags named after you.

They'll even put your face on every single one of them. The bag's opening will be your moth.

Lapeer, MI

#1198535 Sep 7, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and what did Bush do when Pearl was beheaded?
Tell me, what did you think of Bush's little joke at the annual press club roast, where he went looking for those WMD's in the Oval Office? Making a joke of the "reason" thousands of Americans lost their lives, tens of thousands more wounded, some maimed for life, the destruction of a sovereign state, millions displaced, ethnic cleasening, genocide,
He didn't don a bright festive tan sport jacket, crack jokes and go golfing like the Magic Negro did.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1198536 Sep 7, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
As of 2013, 40% of Americans continue to describe their views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal, dumbass.
Big difference between democrats and America-hating, lowlife liberals like yourself.
I'm playing catch up so I hope someone has already set you straight but, just in case they didn't:

January 8, 2014:

"Forty-two percent of Americans, on average, identified as political independents in 2013, the highest Gallup has measured since it began conducting interviews by telephone 25 years ago. Meanwhile, Republican identification fell to 25%, the lowest over that time span. At 31%, Democratic identification is unchanged from the last four years but down from 36% in 2008."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166763/record-high...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1198537 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always only add stupid to any conversation like a retarded 10 year old. So you are also a homophobe amongst all of your other abnormalities?
He has no choice. The other option is to ask idiotic questions.

He's not intelligent enough to hold any sort of real conversation....

Location hidden

#1198538 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
?.. Um... no it isn't?.... archaeologists figured the whole deal out decades ago... Here, let me educate you...
1. They first located the quarries from whence the stones came. They were able to do this because they found a lot of similar stones in these places in the process of being quarried.
2. They also found a lot of round river rocks, Quartzite in this case, that didn't belong in such a setting, elevated above the river so much that geologic history couldn't explain it?...
3. Then they did an experiment, and lo and behold the river rocks were a lot harder than the limestone rocks and if you were to take one, swing it up over your head, and pound the shit out of the limestone rocks, you could pretty much do whatever you wanted to them. This was verified when they found the non-native river rocks in the quarry on top of the limestone blocks... duh...
4. Then the little bastards would drag the roughly shaped rocks up out of the quarry and set them down on the rocks below in the construction process.... this procedure left marks.... wherever the rocks touched, it left indelible white marks.... then they'd turn the block over and pound on it some more with a river rock... sort of like a finish carpenter? Repeat as necessary....
5. What you're having so much trouble wrapping your tiny mind around, is the concept that anyone would go to so much trouble just to build a wall?...
Those stones weigh anywhere from 150 to 400 tons. Glad you can explain how those ancient people moved them from ten miles away and could stack them with such precision, but engineers and scientists who have studied this site for years are still baffled.

They would like for you to explain, I'm sure, the precision right angle cuts, the precision of the few millimeter holes drilled into them and the perfectly smooth surfaces and what tools they had to do what modern-day diamond cut drills are barely able to duplicate.

Lapeer, MI

#1198540 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
222 lbs right now, Tickers.... the other boys were at least 200 each... That's a lotta meat in the seats...
That's a lotta meat in the seats...and moraine in the brain.

Lapeer, MI

#1198541 Sep 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be water boarded
You already look like you have been after sleeping off a night in the Men's Room.....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198542 Sep 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunters generically. Can't let myself think about if animals are being treated humanely or not in such a populated world. Some are, some aren't.
But I think even fish should be killed immediately after being caught and hate watching those shows where they catch all those crabs in those cages and then dump them down a shute. Couldn't eat meat or chicken if I had to think about how they were treated before being killed.
Um... it isn't about YOU, carol... "Us" is the pronoun in question... You don't get it do you?...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198543 Sep 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Good chopper pilots get it up quick.
Bad ones like you just sit on the stick.
anybody who ever flew a helo knows, you'll die if you try to "get it up quick"... It's the first lesson...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198544 Sep 7, 2014
So, electro, you useless piece of sycophantic shit, do you know what a "Jesus nut" is... 10 seconds....

Lapeer, MI

#1198545 Sep 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you're completely unaware of how much suffering a carrot goes through from field to table, eh? Head gets cut off and then it gets skinned alive.

How would you like to have your ears pulled off by a machine? Or a potato getting its eyes poked out and then getting boiled in oil?

Because the Lawn Tractor is so loud, most people never hear the screams from grass blades during Sunday morning mows.

At least slaughterhouses perform a quick kill but imagine the slow painful death incurred by Weed Killer or Defoliants.

In order for each one of us to live, something else must die. It is part of the Universal Order.

Location hidden

#1198546 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot... it's not about you...
Well, quit saying I killed 300 species then. And calling me an idiot when I deny it.

Have you personally killed a species lately? It's a bit arrogant of you to accuse others of being responsible for doing this as if you aren't part of the human race. Some humans do but most of us don't.

Lapeer, MI

#1198547 Sep 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm playing catch up so I hope someone has already set you straight but, just in case they didn't:
January 8, 2014:
"Forty-two percent of Americans, on average, identified as political independents in 2013, the highest Gallup has measured since it began conducting interviews by telephone 25 years ago. Meanwhile, Republican identification fell to 25%, the lowest over that time span. At 31%, Democratic identification is unchanged from the last four years but down from 36% in 2008."
Claiming an identification is one thing but the proof is in the pudding.

A majority might claim Christian Identification but then they go home and beat the wife, cheat on their spouses, shoplift and take the name of the Lord in vain routinely.

Talk is cheap and polled Democrats do a lot of it.

Lapeer, MI

#1198548 Sep 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
January 8, 2014:
You're playing Catch-Up, alright.

Better hurry, though, because time's running out and you ain't no Spring Chicken anymore you Big Hen.

Location hidden

#1198549 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... it isn't about YOU, carol... "Us" is the pronoun in question... You don't get it do you?...
Guess not. You never said "us" before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 23 min They cannot kill ... 2,552
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Joe Balls 241,681
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 2 hr NOT McVeigh alone 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 10,856
Spanx-they're for me. 10 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 10 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 10 hr Rooster panties 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages