Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509131 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1198183 Sep 6, 2014
Another question was how long it would take before autonomous cars outnumber human-driven ones on the highways. Pessimists doubted the 2020 date for highly automated and 2030 for fully automated, but even if the first highly automated cars go on sale in 2020, most cars sold that year won’t be highly automated.
Cruise control and antilock brakes were first introduced on American cars in the early 1970s, yet it was probably twenty years before most cars sold had these features and at least another decade before nearly all new cars had them. Based on this, some experts think that self-driving cars may not dominate the highways until 2060 or later.
On the other hand, partially automated cars being sold today can probably be retrofitted into highly automated cars with the addition of a few sensors and a software upgrade. Once fully automated cars enter the market in 2030, virtually all highly automated cars could probably be turned into fully automated cars with nothing more than a software upgrade. Such retrofitting possibilities could rapidly hasten the adoption of self-driving cars.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198184 Sep 6, 2014
YoTonyRomeyaDirtbag wrote:
Too bad for you ignorant DIRTBAG--I'm a PROPERLY bred, born and raised Yankee, still in possession of ALL my original teeth-eh fktard?
I'll be the judge of that, Flo.... Just because your hair's blue doesn't necessarily make you a Yankee you know?... So what part of Canada are you from?... If you're a Yankee, Flo, how many "p's" are the in "apple?"...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1198185 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And only 12% agree with your Congress,,, And tehre are more Democrats than they are PUGS DUMBASS.
Better read that again dumbass!!! LMAO!!!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1198186 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And only 12% agree with your Congress,,, And tehre are more Democrats than they are PUGS DUMBASS.
"your Congress" Lmao!!!! How many times moran must you be told the democrats run the Senate? At least for a few more months!!!!!
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198187 Sep 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Run a Mug continues to deny over fed thug Brown was involved in a murder.
Aw, honey... don't be so judgmental, you were just involved in a million four thousand and five hundred fifty seven of them... Just think... you and Mike had sumthin' else in common but weight...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198188 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
Another question was how long it would take before autonomous cars outnumber human-driven ones on the highways. Pessimists doubted the 2020 date for highly automated and 2030 for fully automated, but even if the first highly automated cars go on sale in 2020, most cars sold that year won’t be highly automated.
Cruise control and antilock brakes were first introduced on American cars in the early 1970s, yet it was probably twenty years before most cars sold had these features and at least another decade before nearly all new cars had them. Based on this, some experts think that self-driving cars may not dominate the highways until 2060 or later.
On the other hand, partially automated cars being sold today can probably be retrofitted into highly automated cars with the addition of a few sensors and a software upgrade. Once fully automated cars enter the market in 2030, virtually all highly automated cars could probably be turned into fully automated cars with nothing more than a software upgrade. Such retrofitting possibilities could rapidly hasten the adoption of self-driving cars.
Say, um, Flackster... any chance that l'il girl's dance card ain't full for tomorrow night? There's a new pair of shoes in it for her... jus' sayin'...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198189 Sep 6, 2014
HOW MANY "P'S" IN "APPLE" FLO? IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION?...... say, um, Flo... you always sweat like that?...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198190 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatin' on fellow Americans...it's how you scumbags roll. Hate much?

Baggers aren't really considered as Americans, they cheer for Americas enemies...How you doing meat head Waxturd, you lowlife ninny.What a clown.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1198191 Sep 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did the article mention where Don Dahler gets his weed?
Just imagine the size of the bones__much larger than have ever been found.
'Biggest dinosaur ever' discovered
By James Morgan
Science reporter, BBC News
A new species of titanosaur unearthed in Argentina is the largest animal ever to walk the Earth, palaeontologists say.

Based on its huge thigh bones, it was 40m (130ft) long and 20m (65ft) tall.

Weighing in at 77 tonnes, it was as heavy as 14 African elephants, and seven tonnes heavier than the previous record holder, Argentinosaurus.

Scientists believe it is a new species of titanosaur - an enormous herbivore dating from the Late Cretaceous period.

A local farm worker first stumbled on the remains in the desert near La Flecha, about 250km (135 miles) west of Trelew, Patagonia.

Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
Dr Diego Pol explains how the weight of the dinosaur was calculated
The fossils were then excavated by a team of palaeontologists from the Museum of Palaeontology Egidio Feruglio, led by Dr Jose Luis Carballido and Dr Diego Pol.

They unearthed the partial skeletons of seven individuals - about 150 bones in total - all in "remarkable condition".
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198192 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
You know , Flackster... I'm not sure where I heard it? Mighta been written on the inside of Jennifer Lawrence's vagina?... Anyways I read someplace that it'll be a LOT cheaper to do nothing about Global Warming than to do something.... about 106% cheaper...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198193 Sep 6, 2014
(..Tony fingers the thick, gold chain around his neck idly, while he waits for the other team to stiffen its resolve..)...
Jake McGillicuddy

East Hartford, CT

#1198194 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
"your Congress" Lmao!!!! How many times moran must you be told the democrats run the Senate? At least for a few more months!!!!!
The brilliant Ghost doesn't deal in technicalities.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198195 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
No where near as many time as you have been called a moron, cut and paste Queenie. Moon loon.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198196 Sep 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
with yur eyes and mouth full of splooge I doubt if you could see anything.
Dude! So you saw the pictures too, huh?... Problem for me wasn't that a girl'd squat down like that and shove finger up her butt and then suck on it like a squatting delightful candy cane... I've seen dozens of 'em do that, truth be told it's one of my signature moves... no, my problem is I have no earthly idea who any of those girl's are?... It's like some parallel universe somewhere I haven't been invited yet...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198197 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
'Biggest dinosaur ever' discovered
By James Morgan
Science reporter, BBC News
A new species of titanosaur unearthed in Argentina is the largest animal ever to walk the Earth, palaeontologists say.
Based on its huge thigh bones, it was 40m (130ft) long and 20m (65ft) tall.
Weighing in at 77 tonnes, it was as heavy as 14 African elephants, and seven tonnes heavier than the previous record holder, Argentinosaurus.
Scientists believe it is a new species of titanosaur - an enormous herbivore dating from the Late Cretaceous period.
A local farm worker first stumbled on the remains in the desert near La Flecha, about 250km (135 miles) west of Trelew, Patagonia.
Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
Dr Diego Pol explains how the weight of the dinosaur was calculated
The fossils were then excavated by a team of palaeontologists from the Museum of Palaeontology Egidio Feruglio, led by Dr Jose Luis Carballido and Dr Diego Pol.
They unearthed the partial skeletons of seven individuals - about 150 bones in total - all in "remarkable condition".
Relative of yours?...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198199 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The brilliant Ghost doesn't deal in technicalities.
Speak of THE DEVIL...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198200 Sep 6, 2014
Big girl like that drink enough liquor and you'd be stoned too... she gonna be really pissed when she sobers up and finds out you clowns wrapped her big ass in plaster...
Jake McGillicuddy

East Hartford, CT

#1198201 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Baggers aren't really considered as Americans, they cheer for Americas enemies...How you doing meat head Waxturd, you lowlife ninny.What a clown.
Lowlife?

Clown?

This from the traitorous coward who called for all conservatives to be executed by firing squad.

Would your wish include the conservatives who have bravely served and fought for idiots like you? You know, idiots like you who can run their ignorant sucks without fear of government retribution?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198202 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Relative of yours?...
I suspect old FLAKE is more from the rodent family.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1198203 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You Bagger, Ghost talking like a draft-dodger cheering for Americas enemies convinces people you are a draft-dodger ghost... ghost NOT a Veteran, Nuc too stupid to be a Vet...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 239,551
Obama has LEAK under sink. 1 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 1 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 1 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 1 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages