Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418688 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jackie Lynch

East Hartford, CT

#1197054 Sep 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Even the working poor pay that stuff fkface__your scumbag racist pal Incognito was talking CEO's and business owners who harbor income offshore.
Garryowen muthafukka!

Politifact, one of the left’s favorite sources of campaign dirt, confirms that “investments made by managers of the Illinois pension fund in which Obama has an account” does indeed have holdings in the Cayman Islands.
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197055 Sep 4, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to explain Economics to a Liberal…GOOD LUCK!!
LUCK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.... UNLESS YOU MEAN NOT GETTING CAUGHT?
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197056 Sep 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> I know you idiots on the right are still trying to figure how sex and women work.
UM... A FEW OF US OVER HERE ON THE LEFT HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS TOO?....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1197057 Sep 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> I know you idiots on the right are still trying to figure how sex and women work.
looks like the jokes on you...

Real Liberal women are in love with their vaginas
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1197058 Sep 4, 2014
TITS MAGEE wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, UM... WHAT DO YOU ADD TO WHAT AGAIN TO GET TO 106%?...
105 foodstamps
plus 1 foodstamp
equals
106 foodstamps!
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197059 Sep 4, 2014
IN TEXAS, YOU KNOW, GHOST, WOMEN DON'T "WORK." NOPE, THEY JUST STAND NEXT TO THE COOK STOVE IN THE BUNKHOUSE IN A LOW-CUT GINGHAM DRESS BAREFOOTED AND SAY, "HI, BOYS... Y'ALL WANT SOME CHEESY GRITS WITH THEM HOME-FRIES AN' BARBEQUE PIG?"... AS THE COW POKES PILE IN THE DOOR TIRED AFTER A LONG DAY OF HERDIN' THE DOGGIES AND SHOOTIN' ROOTIN' TOOTIN' ALIENS, Y'ALL....
Jackie Lynch

East Hartford, CT

#1197060 Sep 4, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
phoney...Army officers, present or former, do not use derogatory comments towards others like you do....
Ghost is a closeted Jewish homosexual.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1197061 Sep 4, 2014
Non_descript_citizen wrote:
I am a white male who voted for Obama. Not because I am a democrat. I am an independent.
I just thought he was the best candidate. He seemed much more deliberate than his predecessor, which I believe was sorely needed after the Iraq war mistake. And a few other issues too.
And I also hoped that by electing a black man to the office of the President, it would serve as hope and inspiration to all those young black people who may feel their opportunities are limited.
Too bad you weren't listening. His qualifications to lead a nation and his past experiences in politics barely qualified him for the role of junior Senator. His past connections, affiliations and his own admissions of leaning towards Marxism were out there. The propagandists tried their best to minimize it but you had the responsibility of knowing who you were voting for and it shouldn't have been based on his skin color.
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197062 Sep 4, 2014
Jackie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Garryowen muthafukka!
INTERESTING CHOICE OF THEME MUSIC GIVEN GENERAL CUSTER'S LUCK WITH IT? APPROPRIATE I'VE DECIDED...
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1197063 Sep 4, 2014
I am a white male who voted for Obama. Not because I am a democrat. I am an independent.
I just thought he was the best candidate. He seemed much more deliberate than his predecessor, which I believe was sorely needed after the Iraq war mistake. And a few other issues too.
And I also hoped that by electing a black man to the office of the President, it would serve as hope and inspiration to all those young black people who may feel their opportunities are limited.
WTF is your point. Are you one of the 38% that still thinks he is doing a good job. Since you did so much thinking how good he would be, did you ever check his FKing voting record? Did you read his books (That he didn't write)? Did you believe every thing he said without checking? Did you vote for him a second time after it was abundantly clear that his administration was not transparent and was never going to be? And if Iraq was such a mistake, what was Odonothing doing destabilizing Egypt, Libya, and Syria? Yes, their rulers were despots, but they were not causing us or anybody else a problem. BTW, did you get a little suspicious when he threw in with the Muslim Brotherhood?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1197064 Sep 4, 2014
GALLUP: OBAMA 38% APPROVAL; LOWEST OF PRESIDENCY
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1197065 Sep 4, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
phoney...Army officers, present or former, do not use derogatory comments towards others like you do....
You really are one stupid person, you actually think that a person that served in the military 37 years ago that they have a responsibility to be civil when they are playing with pigs like you??? Get real pusseee. The army makes men not cry babies like you, I would have had you crying like a girl you wimp. My men loved me and I loved them, I never asked them to do anything that I wouldn't do.. You are a typical traitor you use your twisted and warped views like the Duck Dynasty idiot. So quit crying on my shoulder, be a man for once in your life... Soo you think you are a good spokesperson for your alleged 21 years in the USAF...A stone hypocrite you are. Now from me to you GFY.
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197066 Sep 4, 2014
AW C'MON.. THE UNDERSCORES GIVE YOU AWAY, PAPPY... GRANTED YOU'RE NON-DESCRIPT...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1197067 Sep 4, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Bill O'Reilly Gives Viewers The Most Ironic Warning In History
"When you hear something on a partisan-driven program, do not believe it!" Bill O'Reilly told his audience on Wednesday.
"Distortions are how some people make a living," he warned his viewers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/04/bill...
The Experts speaks.
finally something he knows something about. he may not know a damn thing about black people, but he sure does make a good living distorting.
FOX viewers are so gullible O'Riley has found it impossible to find anything so outlandish they won't lap it up. I'll bet he and Hannity make bets about who can pass off the most bizarre lie as fact.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1197068 Sep 4, 2014
Jackie Lynch wrote:
Huffington Post hires former Washington Redskin WR Donte Stallworth to cover national security.
Let's see...apart from the fact that Stallworth is NOT a journalist, IS a 9/11 ¨Truther¨ AND pleaded guilty to DUI manslaughter for striking and killing a 59-year-old man in Florida in 2009, this seems like a great hire!
First of all, Dante has been hired as a "National Security fellow", not a "journalist". According to Huffington Post jobs website, "Fellowships usually lasts six months, giving our Fellows the opportunity to discover whether HuffPost is the right place to launch their career."

Now, on Donte's conviciton, Huffington Post Washington bureau chief Ryan Grim had this to say “We obviously believe in redemption and second chances."

We wouldn't expect a conservative to understand that concept.

As far as his truther comments, Stallworth has responded, "I no longer feel the way I did in that tweet 5 years ago.... After a lot of reading and researching on it, my views changed... and that's ok.... Credit goes to James Bamford, whose great book disabused me of that stuff and showed what a disastrous intelligence failure 9/11 was."
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1197069 Sep 4, 2014
TITS MAGEE wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... A FEW OF US OVER HERE ON THE LEFT HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS TOO?....
Yea but we at least try and protect their vagina. Baggers are afraid of them.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1197070 Sep 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So it wasn't important that we get the real perpetrators of 911, it was far better to sacrifice hundreds of thousands in a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 911? Right idiot.Bush - Cheney and their band of chickenhawks are the absolute worst thing that ever happened to this nation. PERIOD.
It was better to eliminate any potential threat after 9/11 in the Middle East. Didn't you hear Hillary's passionate speech on the Senate floor as to why Saddam had to go? She was one of the other 111 Democrats who stood by Bush to remove him from power.

Your assumed next presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, voted for the Iraq War.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1197071 Sep 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So it wasn't important that we get the real perpetrators of 911, it was far better to sacrifice hundreds of thousands in a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 911? Right idiot.Bush - Cheney and their band of chickenhawks are the absolute worst thing that ever happened to this nation. PERIOD.
How many Vietnamese children did LBJ kill?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1197072 Sep 4, 2014
TITS MAGEE wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, UM... WHAT DO YOU ADD TO WHAT AGAIN TO GET TO 106%?...
We can use Keynesian math or Creative Math where there no Wrong Answer…Right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1197073 Sep 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Incognito's topic fkface__take your nitpicking to her.
Realslime is both ignorant and profane.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 min GEORGIA 3,038
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Hill4me 222,456
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 1,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr PEllen 9,385
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,469
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,423

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages