Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405035 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1196793 Sep 3, 2014
MSNBC's Ed Schultz Highlights Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson's Fox Appearance: "Convert Or Kill Strategy" Is "Exactly What ISIS Is Doing"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/09/03/msnb...

so Phil is the leader of the American Taliban?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1196794 Sep 3, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dem claimed he owned his own business, a warehouse somewhere. Now he's getting "promotions". He's a lying sack of sht.
its funny how guys like you (and me) who are there for their kids get bad mouthed by these libturds, but they praise idiots who have kids with multiple women and don't support a single one.
You want to be named father of the year because you sit at the computer all day and whine about Obama! That's a pretty low bar even for a moron like you.
Cho Mingh Tung

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1196795 Sep 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lite beer is for sissies.....
So is "patriotism"
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196796 Sep 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Ed Schultz Highlights Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson's Fox Appearance: "Convert Or Kill Strategy" Is "Exactly What ISIS Is Doing"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/09/03/msnb...
so Phil is the leader of the American Taliban?
Just more evidence of what I have been saying, baggers are Americas answer to the Taliban. Both are fanatical groups hell bent on forcing everyone to accept their views on everything.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1196797 Sep 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! Not one more American life in War in the ME.
It's sinking in on the nitwits just how big a disaster Bush's invasion of Iraq was for the entire Middle East and the USA.
Every historian agrees on it.
It's not our choice imbecile.

They are coming after us like hey did on 911.

Are the two journalists not American life's, imbecile?

Where do you think the 3000 people killed on 911 lived?

In Bushland, you idiot?

Who is "every historian", mental case?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1196798 Sep 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! Not one more American life in War in the ME.
It's sinking in on the nitwits just how big a disaster Bush's invasion of Iraq was for the entire Middle East and the USA.
Every historian agrees on it.
As we prepare for more attacks on ISISSY. SB?
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#1196799 Sep 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather have a President who works toward a multifaceted strategy to attack ISIL in Syria than a dumbf*ck who invades with a cakewalk strategy & burdens the country in a long quagmire war.
After 9-11 did bush not say that this fight would be long... He did!!!

Are we still fighting it?? Well yeah but we have a weakling in the office
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1196800 Sep 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
“I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization.”
&#8213; Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
I know a liberal liar just like you that said the same thing to me.

It was just before a Lis Pendens was file on her by the IRS for non-payment of taxes you moron!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1196801 Sep 3, 2014
Cho Mingh Tung wrote:
<quoted text>
So is "patriotism"
So is Ping-Pong.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1196802 Sep 3, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to be named father of the year because you sit at the computer all day and whine about Obama! That's a pretty low bar even for a moron like you.
Hey Ghost. That's while you sit by your computer all day and pray to your moron, Obama.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1196803 Sep 3, 2014
One rumor put to rest:

CLAYTON, Mo.(AP)— The 18-year-old fatally shot by a suburban St. Louis police officer didn't face any juvenile charges at the time of his death and never was charged with a serious felony such as murder, robbery or burglary, a juvenile court system lawyer said Wednesday.

Those details emerged at a hearing in which two media organizations sought the release of any possible juvenile records for Michael Brown.

Cynthia Harcourt, the St. Louis County juvenile office's attorney, offered the most specific public details on whether Brown faced legal trouble before his 18th birthday — a subject of intense speculation in a case that has garnered global attention. The 45-minute hearing before a St. Louis County family court judge didn't reveal whether Brown had ever been charged with lesser offenses as a juvenile.

http://gazette.com/lawsuits-seek-ferguson-vic...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1196804 Sep 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ghost. That's while you sit by your computer all day and pray to your moron, Obama.
There's that obsession with Ghost again..........Waxman is so obvious.

Why are you in love with Ghost??

Location hidden

#1196805 Sep 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a liberal liar just like you that said the same thing to me.
It was just before a Lis Pendens was file on her by the IRS for non-payment of taxes you moron!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196806 Sep 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
One rumor put to rest:
CLAYTON, Mo.(AP)— The 18-year-old fatally shot by a suburban St. Louis police officer didn't face any juvenile charges at the time of his death and never was charged with a serious felony such as murder, robbery or burglary, a juvenile court system lawyer said Wednesday.
Those details emerged at a hearing in which two media organizations sought the release of any possible juvenile records for Michael Brown.
Cynthia Harcourt, the St. Louis County juvenile office's attorney, offered the most specific public details on whether Brown faced legal trouble before his 18th birthday — a subject of intense speculation in a case that has garnered global attention. The 45-minute hearing before a St. Louis County family court judge didn't reveal whether Brown had ever been charged with lesser offenses as a juvenile.
http://gazette.com/lawsuits-seek-ferguson-vic...
so, the gentle giant had a juvenile record that they won't release......

dead people have no right to privacy....

Location hidden

#1196807 Sep 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196809 Sep 3, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text> Praise The LORD AND FK U haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Good old Stu[pid] Rumhead always fantasizing, You know you need a dic for that right??? How you plan on solving that problem.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1196810 Sep 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obviously jealous of Ghost??
You seem to know every tiny detail of his life, as if you were 'People' magazine.
Pretty funny for an old coot like you.
You wish you were Ghost, that's clear. Your jealosy is childish.
"nutsucker"
Every one on this thread that can read knows the details of "poops" life, he is a war hero, a stud, an adviser to the boy president nobama's inner circle. He has a bio/fantasy that is due to be released some summer. He dates hollywierd models and circus circus show girls. He has 100's of women in his stable and he makes of choice of the one to service him every night. His favorite restaurant is Red Lobster. He is a stud. He is a decorated war hero. He owns 3 or 3 1/2 homes. He reveals all. All women hate him and all gay men love him. He brags about his "accomplishments". You are dense, but do you know why any one who can read know the details of "poops' life? Because his posts lay out the details.
Just one more thing, what does the word "jealosy" mean?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Jackie Lynch

East Hartford, CT

#1196811 Sep 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you need a dic for that right??? How you plan on solving that problem.
Could always borrow one of the spare peckers you have up yer azz and in yer mouth, eh?

Bwahahahahahaha!
just saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#1196812 Sep 3, 2014
I think Vanilla Isis is just a fad.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1196814 Sep 3, 2014
Michael Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the fk out of here already.
Wrong response. You must not know me very well. But you're the new kid on the block. So you get a pass. This time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Dr Guru 219,592
Chicago has the Worst Women 2 hr Tip Stixx 38
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 103,234
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,258
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 1,804
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr PEllen 6,562

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages