Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1348777 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195442 Sep 1, 2014
Oooohhhh i got my ice cave an' my batroom wallpaper.. what woman wouldn't want me? Hahahahahaha.....
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195443 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as pathetic as your useless flaccid penis? no...not even close. i have never been as pathetic as you are every day, pal...never. not even close.
OWWWW... UM.. I'M THINKIN' YOU NEED ANOTHER ANGLE, OLD DEAR.... THIS ONE NOT WORKIN' OUT SO GOOD FO' YOU... YOU SOUND GAY, DUDE.... TICKERS, FRANK: FRANK, TICKERS....
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195445 Sep 1, 2014
YOU JUS' SAID YOU "SEDUCED AND BEDDED REAL WOMEN".... HOW DO YOU S'POSE THAT MAKES "REAL WOMEN" FEEL, PRAY TELL? DUMMY.. YOU'RE A COMPLETE IDIOT... IS YOUR NAME BRIAN BY ANY CHANCE?... IT IS, ISN'T IT? OL' LIVER-LIPPED BRIAN FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK! I KNEW IT? YOU REMEMBER ASKIN' ME WHY MARY WOULDN'T FUCK YOU AFTER YOU BOUGHT HER THE NEW ENGINE FOR HER CAR? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I WAS LYIN' TO YOU MAN... SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE UGLY.... YOU NEED LIP REDUCTION THERAPY...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195446 Sep 1, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
""The most recent example came this weekend with the rescue of the Iraqi town of Amerli, a town that had held off a besieging ISIS army for more than a month. That siege was finally broken with a combination of U.S. airstrikes, Iraqi and Kurdish army units, and a Shiite militia.
The U.S. bombing runs were helping a militia that had doggedly battled U.S. forces in the years after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. The militia is also supported by Iran and, according to the Associated Press, was being advised by officers of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard.
The U.S. has repeatedly said that is not coordinating its efforts with Iran.
President Obama has ordered surveillance flights over Syria to track ISIS, which has its capital, Raqqa, in Syria. Obama has not authorized airstrikes against ISIS in Syria, but they would inevitably benefit the Assad regime.
Iran hasn't been the only antagonist of the U.S. to come to the aid of America's ally, Iraq. Shortly after ISIS shocked the world by overrunning much of northern Iraq, Russia sent several warplanes and helicopters to Iraq, putting the U.S. and Russia on the same side in Iraq while having a political confrontation over Ukraine.
In addition, many Iraqi Shiites in recent years have gone to fight in Syria to defend the regime of President Bashar al-Assad, whose government U.S.-backed rebels have been trying to topple. Many of those Iraqis who opposed U.S. goals in Syria are now returning home to join Shiite militias to fight ISIS.
Within the Islamic world, Iran, America's enemy, and Saudi Arabia, a U.S. ally, have jockeyed for dominance, often through allied militias. Iran is a Shiite country while Saudi Arabia is run by a Sunni monarchy.
One of Iran's most powerful allies is the Lebanese militia Hezbollah, which has sent forces into Syria to support Assad. Saudi Arabia has been funneling money and weapons to Syrian rebels.
Now, Hezbollah is poised to battle ISIS in defense of Assad -- and all three are traditional enemies of the U.S.
Possibly more surprising is Saudi Arabia aligned with Iran in its fear that ISIS could destabilize the region and threaten the influence of both governments.""
----------
This is too crazy.
We should keep out.
This has more political intrigue than a James Bond movie.
The neocons are trying to stampede Obama into another Middle East War.
The Bush boys invaded Iraq twice, creating a failed state upon which all unrest in the region is based.
The Arab Spring was a reaction to Bush's push for 'democracy'.
It failed everwhere, Egypt is now a military dictatorship, Libya in turmoil, Syria in Civil War, Iraq splintering into 3 States..........
Time to leave it alone.
We failed miserably.
Let them settle it.
Too late for that sentiment.

WTH were we doing in Libya??????????

(You said it--FAILED Foreign Policy!!!!!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195447 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT'RE YOU TRYIN' TO SAVE HIM? MY NEMESIS?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... "CHESEBROUGH" HUH?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-284120004...

Feral pig DUHMMY.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1195449 Sep 1, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
G.O.P. chief Reince Priebus ripped President Obama on Sunday
for consuming three meals a day while on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard.
“With international crises boiling over in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine, it’s unconscionable that the President is having breakfast, lunch, and dinner,” he said.
The White House defended the President’s eating habits, noting that his predecessor, George W. Bush, frequently supplemented his three meals a day with an afternoon snack, but Priebus was unmoved by this argument.“It sends a very dangerous message to our enemies to see President Obama eating,” he said.
Found this in the New Yorker satire section. At the bottom was written:
"Get news satire from the Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox."

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-repor...

You knew this though, I hope.

THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195451 Sep 1, 2014
IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195452 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
YOU JUS' SAID YOU "SEDUCED AND BEDDED REAL WOMEN".... HOW DO YOU S'POSE THAT MAKES "REAL WOMEN" FEEL, PRAY TELL? DUMMY.. YOU'RE A COMPLETE IDIOT... IS YOUR NAME BRIAN BY ANY CHANCE?... IT IS, ISN'T IT? OL' LIVER-LIPPED BRIAN FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK! I KNEW IT? YOU REMEMBER ASKIN' ME WHY MARY WOULDN'T FUCK YOU AFTER YOU BOUGHT HER THE NEW ENGINE FOR HER CAR? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I WAS LYIN' TO YOU MAN... SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE UGLY.... YOU NEED LIP REDUCTION THERAPY...
Now pull your cloven foot outa yer feral pig pie hole and straighten up!
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195453 Sep 1, 2014
HELL, I LIVE IN DOWNTOWN DC AN' SOMETIMES I'LL DRIVE OVER MEMORIAL BRIDGE INTO ARLINGTON AN' FIND A FUNERAL... ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WALK UP TO THE GOOD LOOKIN' WOMAN IN BLACK HOLDIN' THE FLAG AN' YOU SAY, "I'M A FRIEND OF YOUR HUSBAND'S AN' I HAVE A HUGE DICK,"... ABOUT 50% OF THE TIME THAT'S ALL IT TAKES... SHE'S NOT CRYIN' CAUSE SHE MISS YOUR EXPERTISE AT SCRABBLE...

Orlando, FL

#1195454 Sep 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Boredom usually moves you to seduction rather than anger but better to let it out than internalize your frustration with these clowns. Transforming boredom into motivation seems to be a skill you have long mastered.
Your admirer said he loved your red hair. Looks like dog fur. Maybe you should tell him you're not a dog and don't have red hair. He has no idea what you look like. Nor you him.
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195455 Sep 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-284120004...
Feral pig DUHMMY.
THOUGHT YOU WUZ MY "NEMESIS" HONEY? NOT WORKIN' OUT SO GOOD FO' YOU NOW, HUH, CRACKER?... THA'S ALL RIGHT, I PUNISH MO' DUMB SOUTHERN BITCHES THAN GEN'L SHERMAN...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195456 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Every one except you knows that Mark Rypien has been to the White House. Like Obama,in my opinion Mark Rypien is not eligible for the job of POTUS. I suppose that if he wanted to run on the Democrat ticket he could occupy The White House,and SCOTUS would approve. If he ran as a Republican it would likely be a different outcome. " No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President"
Well obviously then that's as close as he'll ever get.

Orlando, FL

#1195457 Sep 1, 2014
Senate Dems Say Obama Doesn't Know What He's Doing

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/1...

(Not a long video...watch until the end and the last comment.)
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195459 Sep 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your admirer said he loved your red hair. Looks like dog fur. Maybe you should tell him you're not a dog and don't have red hair. He has no idea what you look like. Nor you him.
HER "ADMIRER?" "RED HAIR?" YOU CONFUSED, HONEY, SHE GOT BROWN/BLACK HAIR THE COLOR OF RIPE FIGS... YOU JUS' JEALOUS... SHE KNOWS THAT.... I GOT A REALLY GOOD IDEA WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE... I GOT A REALLY GOOD IDEA WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE TOO... FUNNY WHAT LANGUAGE CAN DO...
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1195460 Sep 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Now pull your cloven foot outa yer feral pig pie hole and straighten up!
DON'T GET MUCH STRAIGHTER THAN THIS, HONEY... SAY, UM.. WHERE'S FRANK?...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1195461 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OWWWW... UM.. I'M THINKIN' YOU NEED ANOTHER ANGLE, OLD DEAR.... THIS ONE NOT WORKIN' OUT SO GOOD FO' YOU... YOU SOUND GAY, DUDE.... TICKERS, FRANK: FRANK, TICKERS....
when you get a working penis i will get another angle...

and when you actually touch a real woman, i will get another angle..

then you can tell me where the gut ends and where it doesn't...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195462 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't care about the law,The Constitution,Congress,the best interest of our country or the will of the people. Obama illegally forced ObamaKare on us even though eighty two percent of the population were against it and for several weeks now he has been saying that he is going to force amnesty on us even though most citizens are against it,and even though he knows that he can't get enough support from Congress to push it through.
You can claim whatever you want. You can also sue if you want.

I suggest you try Orly Taitz....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195463 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is extremely terrible that the occupant of The White House hates our country and wants to destroy The Constitution,our way of life and the dreams of our founders. It is also terrible that the occupant of the White House has so much disregard and disrespect or the citizens of our country that he would force his left wing policies and far left agenda on us. The House of Representatives represents all of us,it is ashamed that Obama treats them so poorly.
The party hijacking, kidnapping terrorist tea party certainly doesn't represent me son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195464 Sep 1, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Finish the sentence Frank; "I used to play basketball every day, many days for several hours a day ; in prison"
lol! The grade schoolers will still beat him....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195465 Sep 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense isn't a flower that grows in lily's garden you retard..
Yet.. Hope and Change were the easiest lie to sell the Hopeless idiot...
Just say "No Clintons" in the White House...
It's the culture...
lol! It's certainly not in your repertoire son!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 min Red_Forman 1,606
Word (Dec '08) 10 min Red_Forman 5,660
last post wins! (Apr '13) 11 min Red_Forman 626
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min Red_Forman 7,343
spread the link and also get updates 39 min Grey Bush 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Dr Guru 207,745
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 101,442
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages