Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1703209 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1196299 Sep 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Amazingly, in five short years, your administration has lurched from one disaster to another. You spearheaded the ambitious rush to end the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan — with no plan on how to do so effectively. Also, the release of “the Taliban five” in exchange for one American — without consulting Congress — is also on your shoulders.
You have been at the helm during unprecedented national security leaks — including, but not limited to the outing of SEAL Team VI on the Bin laden raid, the outing of the Pakistani doctor who provided the intelligence for that raid, the outing of Afghanistan’s CIA station chief, and the outing of your personal “kill list” to make you look tough. In addition, 75 percent of American deaths in Afghanistan and 83 percent of Americans-wounded-in-action have occurred on your watch, according to icasualties.org .
And now, we have this recent, heinous event: the beheading of an American citizen by a barbaric organization you foolishly referred to as “the JV team” in your statements to the New Yorker magazine in January.
You, sir, are the JV team. It’s time for you to step down and allow a true leader to restore our honor and protect our sons and daughters.
America has always been exceptional. And she will be again. You, Mr. President, are a bump in our road.”
Billy & Karen Vaughn are Gold Star parents of Special Operations Chief (SEAL) Aaron Vaughn, KIA 6 Aug 2011.
Hear!!!! Hear!!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1196300 Sep 3, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
YOU SEE, MUDDY? SOMEBODY "IS" WAITING AND HOPING FOR THE END OF THE WORLD... A "LOT" OF SOMEBODIES... IN FACT, THE WHOLE DAMN CULT IS HOPING AND PRAYING FOR THE END OF THE WORLD AND ACTIVELY WORKING TOWARDS IT.
THE "WORLD" IS NOT PEOPLE... THAT'S JUST A DISEASE THE PLACE HAS GOT.. A MOLD OR A FUNGUS..NO ONE NEEDS ANY MORE OF THEM... LEAST OF ALL ME. WHEN THE SHOOTING STARTS I KNOW WHICH ONES I'LL BE SHOOTING...
That's a little cynical, don't you think? With all the turmoil going on out there, turmoil that we seek out and perpetuate, it's becoming more and more important to have a strong family life...as a distraction if nothing else. But even that's being monkeyed with. Sometimes it feels like "Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right...."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1196301 Sep 3, 2014
Stoopid O'bama's statement: ISIS is a manageable problem.
G-d help us, this is the most ignorant president to ever serve. Closing down a golf course so O'bama can play is a manageable problem.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1196302 Sep 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
To: Barack Hussein Obama
(And Millions of Americans including me agree with this letter and sign it)
As published in World Tribune
August 27, 2014
“After finally choosing to view the barbaric, on-camera beheading by ISIS of freelance war correspondent James Foley, I have been left with a level of rage known only to those of us who have sacrificed unspeakable offerings on the altar of world peace.
My offering was my only son — Aaron Carson Vaughn. Aaron was a member of SEAL Team VI. He was killed in action when a CH47D Chinook, carrying thirty Americans and eight Afghans was shot down in the Tangi River Valley of Afghanistan on Aug. 6, 2011.
Many times over the past three years, I have been asked what drove my son to choose his particular career. What made him want to be a Navy SEAL? My answer is simple.
Aaron Vaughn was a man who possessed the courage to acknowledge evil. And evil, once truly acknowledged, demands response. Perhaps this is why so few are willing to look it in the eye. It is much simpler — much safer — to look the other way.
That is, unless you are the leader of the Free World.
As Commander-in-Chief, your actions — or lack thereof — Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe. Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it.
Please vacate the people’s house and allow a man or woman of courage and substance to seize the reigns of this out-of-control thug-fest and regain the balance we, America, have provided throughout our great history.
Thanks to your “leadership” from whatever multi-million dollar vacation you happen to be on at any given moment, the world is in chaos. What’s been gained, you’ve lost. What’s been lost, you’ve decimated. You’ve demolished our ability to hold the trust of allies. You’ve made a mockery of the title “President.” And you’ve betrayed the nation for which my son and over 1.3 million others have sacrificed their very lives.
But this should come as no surprise, since your wife uttered a vile statement on Feb. 18, 2008, during the primary campaign — one that speaks volumes of your true convictions.“For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country,” she said. I am sure my deceased son thanks you for that, Mrs. Obama. Oh, and you’re welcome.
Never in my lifetime have I witnessed such despair and such growing fear that the world’s last best hope, America, has finally been dismantled. Perhaps the better word is transformed — fundamentally transformed. Come to think of it, it’s become difficult — if not impossible — to believe things haven’t gone exactly as you planned, Mr. President.
The Last Letter

A Message to George W. Bush and Dick Cheney From a Dying Veteran

I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole.

http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1196303 Sep 3, 2014
our moral and intellectual superiors...

'Senior U.S. Official:“What We’ve Found is That ISIS Isn’t Responsive” to Outreach'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/senior-u-s-offic...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1196304 Sep 3, 2014
Ghost Busted Post:#1196146 Captains retirement pay is not $1000.00 per month you liar and your new found knowledge of 214's, discharge papers ghost, makes you a dumbass and liar.. YOU never served traitor... You are a fraud....
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1196305 Sep 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It got us to a better place until the Magic Negro pulled us out to let ISIS in.
Next Stupid Question, please.
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! Our troops were pulled out of Iraq pursuant to an agreement signed between the US and Iraq by George W Bush. Obama tried to negotiate a SOFA but it was rejected by the Iraqi government. The Iraqis didn't want us there anymore and neither did the majority of the American people.
You're an idiot Dimbulb; you always have been and always will be!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1196306 Sep 3, 2014
War on the vaa j j....

'WAR ON WOMEN… Obama Supporter CeeLo Green Says “Women Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!!”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/war-o...
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1196307 Sep 3, 2014
Scott Galupo sounds the alarm for Republican realists after reading the latest Pew survey:

As with proposals to reform popular entitlement programs, GOP voters appear to have a low pain threshold.“Take it out of the other guy’s hide” thus has its foreign-policy equivalent:“Dovish, when all is quiet.”

I talked about these results a little bit last week. It still strikes me as more important that demand for a more activist foreign policy is still quite weak in the country as a whole, and the desire to “do more” doesn’t have the support of a majority of Republicans. Despite months of alarmist coverage and overreactions from Republican politicians to foreign events, more than half of the party doesn’t buy into the idea that the U.S. ought to be doing more around the world. Republican elites are using all the usual lines to rally support for aggressive policies, but they aren’t having the same success that they did a decade ago.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

There may be a surge in support for having the U.S. do more in the world, but there still aren’t that many supporters for greater activism. Candidates that make the mistake of believing that aggressive foreign policy isn’t a political liability are likely to be in for a rude awakening.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1196308 Sep 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So sad to see parents use their son's death as a political tool.
If only Bush had not abandoned Afghanistan to fight an oil war in Iraq, the Afghanistan war would have been over long before 2011. Bush bungled the Afghanistan War turning into a nation building enterprise while declaring Bin Laden irrelevant.
I wonder if the parents that lost their son would call Bin Laden irrelevant especially since we went into Afghanistan to get him.
BTW DUH A Vey---you ever figure out where Dagestan and Chechnya are at, in relation to Boston and the mujihaden type terrorist bombing there of?

HINT>Crimea--As in-

Chechnya and Dagestan are seen as the main centers of separatism in Russia, but there are also separatist movements in regions including Tatarstan, Tuva, Bashkortostan, Sakha, and even regions where the majority of the population is Russian, such as exclave Kaliningrad and the Primorsky region in the Far East.
< http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/cr... ;

(DUHDUHDUH dummy.)
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1196309 Sep 3, 2014
Forgetting Why Al-Qaeda Spread

President George W. Bush and Official Washington’s neocons are gifts that keep on giving, at least to America’s terrorist enemies. The Shiite-Sunni sectarian conflict that Bush and his neocon advisers stirred up by invading Iraq in 2003 has now engulfed the entire region and has given al-Qaeda and its affiliates footholds in countries where they hadn’t existed before the Iraq War.

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/01/05/forgetti...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1196310 Sep 3, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! Al Qaeda expanded into Iraq under Bush precipitating the the problems that country is experiencing now.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be!
Which country-under the O'bama regime, the Arab Spring (which O'bama supported) took over everything. Never in the history of the world has so much been on fire. You are an idiot and your feckless leader, named O'bama Hussein Bayrock. The muzzies said after O'bama was elected "let's roll."
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1196311 Sep 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
President George W. Bush and Official Washington’s neocons are gifts that keep on giving, at least to America’s terrorist enemies. The Shiite-Sunni sectarian conflict that Bush and his neocon advisers stirred up by invading Iraq in 2003 has now engulfed the entire region and has given al-Qaeda and its affiliates footholds in countries where they hadn’t existed before the Iraq War.
Go get yewself another cup of coffee--and come back and post again when your eyes are open-- and able to read.

(it awrl a bushers fawrlt DUHMMY.)
Just for you

Chicago, IL

#1196312 Sep 3, 2014
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
Good morning to all my leftist comrades! I see you're all still celebrating the lies and failures of the left. Another 350 troops are going to Iraq.....hmmm....thought we were done there! I wonder when leftists start lying to their own children? Keep polishing bo's turds leftists.....they're bound to come clean soon.
Just for you

Chicago, IL

#1196313 Sep 3, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW DUH A Vey---you ever figure out where Dagestan and Chechnya are at, in relation to Boston and the mujihaden type terrorist bombing there of?
HINT>Crimea--As in-
Chechnya and Dagestan are seen as the main centers of separatism in Russia, but there are also separatist movements in regions including Tatarstan, Tuva, Bashkortostan, Sakha, and even regions where the majority of the population is Russian, such as exclave Kaliningrad and the Primorsky region in the Far East.
< http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/cr... ;
(DUHDUHDUH dummy.)
Just for you

Chicago, IL

#1196314 Sep 3, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
Ghost Busted Post:#1196146 Captains retirement pay is not $1000.00 per month you liar and your new found knowledge of 214's, discharge papers ghost, makes you a dumbass and liar.. YOU never served traitor... You are a fraud....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1196315 Sep 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Billy & Karen Vaughn are Gold Star parents of Special Operations Chief (SEAL) Aaron Vaughn, KIA 6 Aug 2011.
WELL THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR EMOTIONALLY CHARGED (LETTER?) I'LL BE SURE AND SEND YOU ANOTHER GOLD STAR TO PUT NEXT TO THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAVE.... NOW, AS TO YOUR SON, AARON. YOU MIGHT'VE NOTICED HE'S NOT WITH US ANY MORE? THIS CONCEPT OF DYING AND KILLING FOR ONE'S COUNTRY HAS A FEW FLAWS IN IT, HUH? YOUR SON WAS A TRAINED KILLER, NO MORE NO LESS... HE DIED DOING WHAT ALL TRAINED KILLERS DO: DYING... I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS... WAIT... NO I'M NOT, WHY WOULD I MOURN THE LOSS OF A KILLER? YET ANOTHER TROUBLED BOY WITH ISSUES AND GUNS.... GOOD RIDDANCE, AARON, TOO BAD NO ONE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO FLY....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1196316 Sep 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country-under the O'bama regime, the Arab Spring (which O'bama supported) took over everything. Never in the history of the world has so much been on fire. You are an idiot and your feckless leader, named O'bama Hussein Bayrock. The muzzies said after O'bama was elected "let's roll."
Another right whiner who hates democracy.

Funny chit coming from one that e was all for invading countries to spread democracy.
John Holmes Jr

United States

#1196317 Sep 3, 2014
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
Good morning to all my leftist comrades! I see you're all still celebrating the lies and failures of the left. Another 350 troops are going to Iraq.....hmmm....thought we were done there! I wonder when leftists start lying to their own children? Keep polishing bo's turds leftists.....they're bound to come clean soon.
LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1196318 Sep 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
AND look up SADDAM HUSSAIN -as in Ba'athist evile barbaric dark age terrorist DICTATOR..while yew at it-
AS in-

In actuality, ISIS managed to achieve their blitz across Iraq by forming an unlikely coalition with upwards of 41 different armed Sunni groups throughout the country. Though ideologically diverse, the groups had all grown tired of Baghdad's preferential treatment of the Shia majority in the country.

Among the more noteworthy of the parties aligned with ISIS is the Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order.

The Naqshbandis, located primarily in Mosul, were formed in 2007 by former members of Saddam Hussein's Baath party. Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri, Saddam's former deputy and the head of the Baath party following Saddam's execution in 2007, is in charge of the group.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/saddam-hussein...

("Gaw, you it awrl a bushes fawrlt loser libuhrulTics are so flpn...well you know..sometimes.")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Lulz 6
SPOONS.............gime dem Spoons. 2 hr Hillbilly Heaven 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SAUCY FART 64,450
News Skeleton may be of woman from suburbs (Jul '07) 3 hr Scorpio 59
Trump is A 3 hr Walking s t dees 453
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr texas pete 2,770
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr texas pete 11,929

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages