Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275921 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1194403 Aug 30, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz if you are...jot this down...you see that goober ghost walking by...you tell he..
NO STOOPID SURVEYS dammit, or I'll go into DETAILED explanations, please and thank you.
YOU READ BACK, CHILD... I'LL WAIT... I'VE KILLED SO MANY SOUTHERNERS I CAIN'T COUNT... ONCE YOU GET THE TASTE OF SOUTHERN BLOOD IN YOUR MOUTH YOU CAIN'T WAIT TO RIP THE NEXT ONE'S THROAT OUT... HOW'S THAT HALF-BLACK GRANBABY OF YOURS? RIPE FO' THE PICKIN'? THAT GIRL NOT ALL BAD, LEASWAYS SHE JOIN THE MILITARY NOW....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1194404 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS thrives on fear and the Muslim desire for blood...not on popularity....
You're lost on the subject oldtimer__share your stupid with your night shift buds.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1194405 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
President Obama on Friday said social media and the nightly news are partly to blame for the sense that “the world is falling apart.”
"I can see why a lot of folks are troubled," Obama told a group of donors gathered at a Democratic National Committee barbecue in Purchase, N.Y.
But the president said that current foreign policy crises across the world are not comparable to the challenges the U.S. faced during the Cold War.
Is that like contemplating actions for global security with known allied nations for the sake of all of the same, versus having no strategy in a world where multitudes of psychos from all parts of the earth, in a post 9/11 era of 21st century of far more advanced technology, as not being "comparable" with what the U.S. faced during the Cold War?

DAMN straight it's NOT.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1194406 Aug 30, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU READ BACK, CHILD... I'LL WAIT... I'VE KILLED SO MANY SOUTHERNERS I CAIN'T COUNT... ONCE YOU GET THE TASTE OF SOUTHERN BLOOD IN YOUR MOUTH YOU CAIN'T WAIT TO RIP THE NEXT ONE'S THROAT OUT... HOW'S THAT HALF-BLACK GRANBABY OF YOURS? RIPE FO' THE PICKIN'? THAT GIRL NOT ALL BAD, LEASWAYS SHE JOIN THE MILITARY NOW....
Don't you be confusing me with some DIRTBAG either, worm.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194407 Aug 30, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE INVASION AND SUBSEQUENT FAILURE OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IN IRAQ UNDER THE AUSPICES OF ISRAEL... WHEN YOU HAVE A DRUNKEN PRESIDENT WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT... THIS IS WHAT YOU GET... DUH...
ISIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE SURRENDER IRAQ... AND SUBSEQUENT FAILURE OF OBAMA AND DEMOKRATS...

"Al Qaeda has been decimated," Obama bin Lyin

IT'S THE CULTURE...
DevilsNemisis

London, KY

#1194408 Aug 30, 2014
" >crickets<"...

(that's better)
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194409 Aug 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're lost on the subject oldtimer__share your stupid with your night shift buds.
Myths, lies, mind reading and complete stupidity.. that's Reatime...

Sex with Farm animals continued Realtime Vinegar Post#:- 1120870:- Use it for douching too.

It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1194410 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
California residents face huge increase in gasoline price because of state carbon tax....
low income folks will get screwed the worst....
Actually low income folks benefit most from controlling carbon emissions. Low income folks have the least protection from climate extremes and its fallout.
DevilsNemisis

London, KY

#1194411 Aug 30, 2014
Y'all have a nice day.
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1194412 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
California residents face huge increase in gasoline price because of state carbon tax....
low income folks will get screwed the worst....
CC, I'M CURIOUS WHY YOU CARE? DID THE WORKING POOR SUDDENLY OPEN YOUR HEART?
DevilsNemisis

London, KY

#1194413 Aug 30, 2014
(dark aged terrorist type DIRTBAGS excluded)
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1194414 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't you be confusing me with some DIRTBAG either, worm.
I'M NOT CONFUSING YOU WITH ANYBODY, SWEETIE... YOU'RE YOUR OWN UNHAPPY FAT GIRL...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1194415 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you surprised?
By what? You didn't say anything. Does the new topix format have you stumped?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1194416 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh stupid one who can't even spell his own moniker correctly....
i can prove all of my points, as you well know. you have tried countering them and got your ass tanned and ran away crying...wanna try it again? c'mon, it'll be fun!
There, There.....sure you can.

Now go take your meds.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1194417 Aug 30, 2014
ISIS has a simple strategy ‘The One Winning Is The One Standing!’

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1194418 Aug 30, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Did the boy president, nobama, ognore international law when he ordered bombing strikes on Libya, strikes that killed women and children? Did nobama even have US congressional approval for the strikes on Libya? Or maybe just another example of the power of his phone and his pen?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
He's following a precedent set by Ronald Reagan in 1986

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stor...

1986: US launches air strikes on Libya
At least 100 people have died after USA planes bombed targets in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, and the Benghazi region.
Around 66 American jets, some of them flying from British bases launched an attack at around 0100hrs on Monday.

The White House spokesman, Larry Speakes, has said that the strike was directed at key military sites but reports suggest that missiles also hit Bin Ashur, a densely populated suburb in the capital.

Colonel Muamar Gaddafi residential compound took a direct hit that killed Hanna Gaddafi, the adopted baby daughter of the Libyan leader.
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1194419 Aug 30, 2014
HEY, KENTUCKY.... YOU'VE WATCHED ME WORK FO' A LONG TIME NOW... WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA CHANGE THIS TIME? YOU HAVE A BRAIN-BOOST OR SUMTHIN'...? I'M GONNA TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, SWEETIE... RACHEL HATES IT WHEN I MEAN TO YOU GUYS SO I GOT ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK RIGHT NOW... YOU CAN CALL MY BLUFF IF YOU WANT TO.... BUT HOW BOUT THIS.... HOW BOUT I HAVE CAROL KILL HERSELF?... THAT GET YOU ATTENTION? WELL PAT YOUSELF ON THE BACK... I ABOUT TO SHOW YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOUTHERN SCUM AN' NORTHERN ELITES....
THE DEVIL

Crownsville, MD

#1194420 Aug 30, 2014
DevilsNemisis wrote:
(dark aged terrorist type DIRTBAGS excluded)
YOU MY NEMESIS, HUH, GIRL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. SURE YOU IS... SURE YOU IS... HERE, WATCH THIS...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194421 Aug 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>By what? You didn't say anything. Does the new topix format have you stumped?
Realtime blaming another poster because he's the idiot...

Sex with Farm Animals: Realtime Post #1044454:-Ain't nothing cuter than a baby duck__bunnies come pretty close but bunnies stay cute__ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating.

Much like ol' bareback Realtime mirrors stupid and Emeem, mirrors do mirror retard and a dumbass you idiot.....

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1194422 Aug 30, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There also exists a fourth option. It is resomation.
Resomation is a water/alkali based alternative to burial and cremation and flushing fetuses down toilets.
Thanks. Very interesting.

First, Solyant Green Crackers and now we've got Al Kali Milk Shakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 197,031
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Into The Night 54,514
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Pennie Lane 6,418
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 7 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 7 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 7 hr MonicaJ 2
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 13 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages