Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549276 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195430 Sep 1, 2014
WHAT ANY WOMAN LIKES, TICKERS, IS FLOWERS ON A PALLET... IT JUS' SCREAMS, "I CARE".... ALTERNATELY, "I BUY IN BULK AND ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE"....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195431 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet i have actually seduced and bedded real women, without paying...would you like to know what that is like or would that just torture you flaccid little penis some more?
SONNY... YOU REALIZE HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?... NO?... WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY?.... FRANK, TICKERS... TICKERS, FRANK...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195432 Sep 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Tramp? Realtime Post#1136278:- On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born...You baggers ghost have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions, puffin each other in every other post....
The Blind Lead!!
It's the culture...
Like Chesebrough Pond?

Did he drive a silver jetta?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195433 Sep 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So in idiot world you will not be happy until we spill more American blood. Most Americans don't want us in another war there. Obama is dong the smart war and that's why everything is so confusing to you baggers. We are systematically going to destroy ISIS and use troops that are native to that area, it's theirs not ours. We are playing smart which adds to your confusion.
That you new name for poitus goober? Dong the smart war?
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195434 Sep 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Chesebrough Pond?
Did he drive a silver jetta?
WHAT'RE YOU TRYIN' TO SAVE HIM? MY NEMESIS?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... "CHESEBROUGH" HUH?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195435 Sep 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
“A review of ISIS social media messaging during the week ending August 26 shows that militants are expressing an increased interest in the notion that they could clandestinely infiltrate the southwest border of US, for terror attack,” warns the Texas Department of Public Safety “situational awareness” bulletin, obtained by FoxNews.com ." "Showing interest" does not mean they have made any movement in that direction.
We are not the UK. They are the ones who should be worried and yet, they have made it very clear they have no intentions of going to war with ISIS. If they aren't worried about ISIS at their front door, I'm not worried about ISIS on another continent.
You just totally missed any REAL WORLD news today didn't ya.

GO BRITS!! Because extremist DIRTBAGS suck!

(and please make a copy of any and all stategies for the junior leaguers here!)
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195436 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i do...and no, you don't...
SAYIN' IT IS ONE THING, KIM... DOIN' IT IS SUMTHIN' ELSE AGAIN... UH-OH, BACK TO THE BATHROOM IN THE LAKE HOUSE...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1195437 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SONNY... YOU REALIZE HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?... NO?... WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY?.... FRANK, TICKERS... TICKERS, FRANK...
as pathetic as your useless flaccid penis? no...not even close. i have never been as pathetic as you are every day, pal...never. not even close.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195438 Sep 1, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to join your brothers in Lib-ee-yuh, son.
Aint my brothers..I'm AMERICAN..not ANTI...ya dirtbag.
Patrick

United States

#1195440 Sep 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those statements sound too much like candy coating..."bit disappointing" but "respectable"... "not seeing a big acceleration in job growth"..."long, slow haul"...
But this was the most important part:
Many Americans still think the economy is not fully recovered. According to the results of a CNN/ORC International poll released Friday, 41% of people surveyed rate the economy as "good", while 58% rate the economy as "poor."
http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/01/investing/jul...
That's all that matters.
But it's always the GOP's fault despite the Senate not bringing up the house-passed jobs bill or keystone pipe bill...or any other bill for that matter...for an up or down vote.
G.O.P. chief Reince Priebus ripped President Obama on Sunday
for consuming three meals a day while on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard.

“With international crises boiling over in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine, it’s unconscionable that the President is having breakfast, lunch, and dinner,” he said.

The White House defended the President’s eating habits, noting that his predecessor, George W. Bush, frequently supplemented his three meals a day with an afternoon snack, but Priebus was unmoved by this argument.“It sends a very dangerous message to our enemies to see President Obama eating,” he said.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195441 Sep 1, 2014
SO, UM.. TICKERS... LET'S HYPOTHESIZE AN' SAY 16 WEREN'T HAPPILY MARRIED... WHICH ONE OF US DO YOU THINK SHE'D CHOOSE TO BE WITH?... I MEAN ASSUMING WE WERE THE ONLY TWO GUYS LEFT ON EARTH?... C'MON, PUT YOUR TEMPER ASIDE AN' BE HONEST.... WANNA ASK HER, TICKERS?... WANNA ASK ANY WOMAN, PROFESSOR PALLET?....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195442 Sep 1, 2014
Oooohhhh i got my ice cave an' my batroom wallpaper.. what woman wouldn't want me? Hahahahahaha.....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195443 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as pathetic as your useless flaccid penis? no...not even close. i have never been as pathetic as you are every day, pal...never. not even close.
OWWWW... UM.. I'M THINKIN' YOU NEED ANOTHER ANGLE, OLD DEAR.... THIS ONE NOT WORKIN' OUT SO GOOD FO' YOU... YOU SOUND GAY, DUDE.... TICKERS, FRANK: FRANK, TICKERS....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195445 Sep 1, 2014
YOU JUS' SAID YOU "SEDUCED AND BEDDED REAL WOMEN".... HOW DO YOU S'POSE THAT MAKES "REAL WOMEN" FEEL, PRAY TELL? DUMMY.. YOU'RE A COMPLETE IDIOT... IS YOUR NAME BRIAN BY ANY CHANCE?... IT IS, ISN'T IT? OL' LIVER-LIPPED BRIAN FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK! I KNEW IT? YOU REMEMBER ASKIN' ME WHY MARY WOULDN'T FUCK YOU AFTER YOU BOUGHT HER THE NEW ENGINE FOR HER CAR? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I WAS LYIN' TO YOU MAN... SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE UGLY.... YOU NEED LIP REDUCTION THERAPY...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195446 Sep 1, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
""The most recent example came this weekend with the rescue of the Iraqi town of Amerli, a town that had held off a besieging ISIS army for more than a month. That siege was finally broken with a combination of U.S. airstrikes, Iraqi and Kurdish army units, and a Shiite militia.
The U.S. bombing runs were helping a militia that had doggedly battled U.S. forces in the years after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. The militia is also supported by Iran and, according to the Associated Press, was being advised by officers of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard.
The U.S. has repeatedly said that is not coordinating its efforts with Iran.
President Obama has ordered surveillance flights over Syria to track ISIS, which has its capital, Raqqa, in Syria. Obama has not authorized airstrikes against ISIS in Syria, but they would inevitably benefit the Assad regime.
Iran hasn't been the only antagonist of the U.S. to come to the aid of America's ally, Iraq. Shortly after ISIS shocked the world by overrunning much of northern Iraq, Russia sent several warplanes and helicopters to Iraq, putting the U.S. and Russia on the same side in Iraq while having a political confrontation over Ukraine.
In addition, many Iraqi Shiites in recent years have gone to fight in Syria to defend the regime of President Bashar al-Assad, whose government U.S.-backed rebels have been trying to topple. Many of those Iraqis who opposed U.S. goals in Syria are now returning home to join Shiite militias to fight ISIS.
Within the Islamic world, Iran, America's enemy, and Saudi Arabia, a U.S. ally, have jockeyed for dominance, often through allied militias. Iran is a Shiite country while Saudi Arabia is run by a Sunni monarchy.
One of Iran's most powerful allies is the Lebanese militia Hezbollah, which has sent forces into Syria to support Assad. Saudi Arabia has been funneling money and weapons to Syrian rebels.
Now, Hezbollah is poised to battle ISIS in defense of Assad -- and all three are traditional enemies of the U.S.
Possibly more surprising is Saudi Arabia aligned with Iran in its fear that ISIS could destabilize the region and threaten the influence of both governments.""
----------
This is too crazy.
We should keep out.
This has more political intrigue than a James Bond movie.
The neocons are trying to stampede Obama into another Middle East War.
The Bush boys invaded Iraq twice, creating a failed state upon which all unrest in the region is based.
The Arab Spring was a reaction to Bush's push for 'democracy'.
It failed everwhere, Egypt is now a military dictatorship, Libya in turmoil, Syria in Civil War, Iraq splintering into 3 States..........
Time to leave it alone.
We failed miserably.
Let them settle it.
Too late for that sentiment.

WTH were we doing in Libya??????????

(You said it--FAILED Foreign Policy!!!!!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195447 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT'RE YOU TRYIN' TO SAVE HIM? MY NEMESIS?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... "CHESEBROUGH" HUH?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-284120004...

Feral pig DUHMMY.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1195449 Sep 1, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
G.O.P. chief Reince Priebus ripped President Obama on Sunday
for consuming three meals a day while on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard.
“With international crises boiling over in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine, it’s unconscionable that the President is having breakfast, lunch, and dinner,” he said.
The White House defended the President’s eating habits, noting that his predecessor, George W. Bush, frequently supplemented his three meals a day with an afternoon snack, but Priebus was unmoved by this argument.“It sends a very dangerous message to our enemies to see President Obama eating,” he said.
Found this in the New Yorker satire section. At the bottom was written:
"Get news satire from the Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox."

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-repor...

You knew this though, I hope.

THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195451 Sep 1, 2014
IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1195452 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
YOU JUS' SAID YOU "SEDUCED AND BEDDED REAL WOMEN".... HOW DO YOU S'POSE THAT MAKES "REAL WOMEN" FEEL, PRAY TELL? DUMMY.. YOU'RE A COMPLETE IDIOT... IS YOUR NAME BRIAN BY ANY CHANCE?... IT IS, ISN'T IT? OL' LIVER-LIPPED BRIAN FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK! I KNEW IT? YOU REMEMBER ASKIN' ME WHY MARY WOULDN'T FUCK YOU AFTER YOU BOUGHT HER THE NEW ENGINE FOR HER CAR? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I WAS LYIN' TO YOU MAN... SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE UGLY.... YOU NEED LIP REDUCTION THERAPY...
Now pull your cloven foot outa yer feral pig pie hole and straighten up!
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195453 Sep 1, 2014
HELL, I LIVE IN DOWNTOWN DC AN' SOMETIMES I'LL DRIVE OVER MEMORIAL BRIDGE INTO ARLINGTON AN' FIND A FUNERAL... ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WALK UP TO THE GOOD LOOKIN' WOMAN IN BLACK HOLDIN' THE FLAG AN' YOU SAY, "I'M A FRIEND OF YOUR HUSBAND'S AN' I HAVE A HUGE DICK,"... ABOUT 50% OF THE TIME THAT'S ALL IT TAKES... SHE'S NOT CRYIN' CAUSE SHE MISS YOUR EXPERTISE AT SCRABBLE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 3 min LuvHardCock 207
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 10 min WOWsomeStory 2
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 13 min ShootDaBitch 25
Spanx-they're for me. 26 min Fuegelgas pump 1
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 1 hr Genl Forrest 17
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,547
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 241,653

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages