Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581747 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tiger

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#1195268 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>seems he is clearly able to do both, regardless of what you were told to parrot.
i've seen people do millions dollar business deals while golfing...i am sure if people even whisper while you golf you can't make it through the windmill or clown's mouth, huh? gives you a sense of your capabilities and place in the real world, dear...
Hi Lawnmower Boy,
I've watched you all buckled up in your handicapped mower while I was making million dollar deals on the green.

Tell me, do you feel this much angst watching the weed-whacker boy do his job on his feet while you sit all buckled into your special lawnmower?

Does it bother you that I make million dollar deals and weed-whacker boy has a real life too?

Are you pissed at your caretakers for not taking you out today to enjoy one of the biggest holidays of the year?

Very simple questions, please answer directly and honestly and I'll check back later...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1195269 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> why would he even run for president if he didn't care about this country?
Obama has made it clear that he hates our country,he has spent his adult life trying to destroy our country. Romney was the candidate that only ran because he loves our country.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1195270 Sep 1, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there's hardly any sign of them at all..... Sneak out of the rest home once in a while and watch some news. FOX, preferably.
ow many thousands of americans have died under his watch to terrorists?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1195271 Sep 1, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Mdbuilder…RealDave is a Prime Candidate for ISIS!!
No shit. He lost his head over Obama. Same ideology. Same religion. Why not?

St. Croix valley

#1195272 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has made it clear that he hates our country,he has spent his adult life trying to destroy our country. Romney was the candidate that only ran because he loves our country.
what an idiot you are...you are the exact same as the fools that said that about Bush for eight years.

mindless parrot is the best you will ever achieve in this world...hope you get a ribbon or something for it...

what a tool you are!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1195273 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I am to old to play competitive sports today,but if I spent as much time practicing everyday as professional athletes I'm sure I could make a free throw.
Could you make 70% of 500 plus FT opportunities?

Face it Frank you're a moron and the only person posting here who's dumber than Flack.

St. Croix valley

#1195274 Sep 1, 2014
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawnmower Boy,
I've watched you all buckled up in your handicapped mower while I was making million dollar deals on the green.
Tell me, do you feel this much angst watching the weed-whacker boy do his job on his feet while you sit all buckled into your special lawnmower?
Does it bother you that I make million dollar deals and weed-whacker boy has a real life too?
Are you pissed at your caretakers for not taking you out today to enjoy one of the biggest holidays of the year?
Very simple questions, please answer directly and honestly and I'll check back later...
sure pal...sure..

i hope this brief moment of fantasy will get you through your meaningless life.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1195275 Sep 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ask one of the nutjobs why the Middle East liked Bush more than Obama.
because shooting at our troops on the ground is terrorist preferable to watching the skies for something they can't stop.
no terrorist was ever afraid of Bush.
You think they're afraid of Obama?? That's the laugh of the day. He's a knee-slapping joke to Islamists. Terrorists are multiplying like rats and spreading like a virus. I'm amazed you didn't bring up Obama on Osama and all the 'good' that did.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195276 Sep 1, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You think they're afraid of Obama?? That's the laugh of the day. He's a knee-slapping joke to Islamists. Terrorists are multiplying like rats and spreading like a virus. I'm amazed you didn't bring up Obama on Osama and all the 'good' that did.
Look you simple minded moron, it's the position of the president of the United States that they fear no one president is any more feared than the other on a personal level, although Bush -Cheney proved to be the most reckless and the least caring about who all they managed to get killed, that isn't bravery.They are the ones that created all of those rats you speak of including the ones in your party now.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1195277 Sep 1, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Could you make 70% of 500 plus FT opportunities?
Face it Frank you're a moron and the only person posting here who's dumber than Flack.
If I practiced all the time I could make 90% to 95%,that would be 9 out of ten or 19 out of twenty,not too much to expect. I used to play basketball every day,many days for several hours a day.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1195278 Sep 1, 2014
When two-star Major General Harold Greene, the highest-ranking officer killed in combat since Vietnam, was laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetery on Thursday, neither the President nor the Vice President were present.The nominal Commander-in-Chief Barack Obama was playing a round at the Vineyard Golf Club with Valerie Jarrett’s cousin, Cyrus Walker, the World Bank president and former President of Dartmouth College Jim Kim, and former lobbyist and ambassador Ron Kirk.The clownish Joe Biden was in the middle of the third day of a week long vacation in the Hamptons, which followed a week in Wyoming, which was preceded by a week at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware.Was this noticed? Yes, it was:Colonel Morris Davis was the chief prosecutor at Guantanamo under George Bush, a 25-year Air Force veteran, and an Assistant Professor at Harvard. His tweet referenced the two most recent high-ranking military deaths, that of Major General John Dillard, Jr. who was shot down and killed in 1970 in Vietnam, and Lieutenant General Timothy Maude, who was killed in the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.While America has lost a two-star General who has served in a war the president has waged questionably, the Commander-in-Chief could not show the common decency to honor him with his presence. Instead, President Obama showed it was more important to play yet another round with well-connected elites, as the nation grieves and families suffer. The disconnect could not be more profound.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1195279 Sep 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect like the vast majority of golfers he plays for the enjoyment, please tell us what sport you are proficient at? Keeping in mind that bitching and complaining isn't really a sport. I'm betting my old lady could beat you at any sport you wish to name. Be sure and bring your crying towel.
only weak-minded individuals persist in activities where they are unable to develop any proficiency.....

St. Croix valley

#1195280 Sep 1, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
they ae very afraid of his drones in pakistan and yemen, and now of his bombs in iraq.

you are the knee-slappin' joke to everyamerican, lying scum...found your draft card yet? why did you feel you had to lie about that, lying scumeister?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1195281 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure pal...sure..
i hope this brief moment of fantasy will get you through your meaningless life.
Ah, so it's Woodtick57 on this thread, huh? LMAO! Let me guess, this guy is a constant pryck, only wants to argue, loves to "try" to talk down to people, hates religion, is gay and actually thinks he has some value. Have I got the right guy? Oh yea, he's not in Canada. Dats him!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1195282 Sep 1, 2014
Gutless Wonder no Strategy Wimp, Obama….A new poll finds that Americans overwhelmingly support a military strike against the Islamic State terror group in Syria, formerly known as ISIS-- an outcome that is in striking contrast to the indecisiveness of President Barack Obama, who has admitted he has no strategy to date on how to deal with the Islamic State’s terrorism!!

Each and every day Obama keeps telling us ’He’s Not Up To The Job’ when will we Listen?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195283 Sep 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Another of your many true life adventures, so that's why you carry a quart of vaseline in your bag? Huh Tramp?
Tramp? Realtime Post#1136278:- On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born...You baggers ghost have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions, puffin each other in every other post....

The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195285 Sep 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the least you could do is at least try to make an effort to prove someone an idiot. let me demonstrate...
Surprise, surprise: Israelis have more confidence in Obama than ever before
Pew Research poll also shows Israel as staunchly pro-U.S. and most supportive of its use of drones and surveillance in the fight against terrorists.
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/.pr...
see how easy that was?
"Quotes, opinions, and fake news articles found on the internet, on blogs or haaretz.com Chief Cut-n-Paste are not news worthy or accurate you dumbass" - Abraham Lincoln

We don't have a strategy
The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1195286 Sep 1, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Could you make 70% of 500 plus FT opportunities?
whatchoo tryin' to say, Willis......

could Obama, the hoops junkie, make 25% of 500 plus FT opportunities????....

stop the hatin'......
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195287 Sep 1, 2014
TSM wrote:
Gutless Wonder no Strategy Wimp, Obama….A new poll finds that Americans overwhelmingly support a military strike against the Islamic State terror group in Syria, formerly known as ISIS-- an outcome that is in striking contrast to the indecisiveness of President Barack Obama, who has admitted he has no strategy to date on how to deal with the Islamic State’s terrorism!!
Each and every day Obama keeps telling us ’He’s Not Up To The Job’ when will we Listen?
So in idiot world you will not be happy until we spill more American blood. Most Americans don't want us in another war there. Obama is dong the smart war and that's why everything is so confusing to you baggers. We are systematically going to destroy ISIS and use troops that are native to that area, it's theirs not ours. We are playing smart which adds to your confusion.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195288 Sep 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Tramp? Realtime Post#1136278:- On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born...You baggers ghost have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions, puffin each other in every other post....
The Blind Lead!!
It's the culture...
You most definitely fit the description of insanity. You are one twisted puppy. Yap, yap. Numbnuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 15 min ThomasA 23
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Chicagoan by Birth 242,540
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Its The Democrats 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 2 hr Out of Potty Expe... 3
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 3 hr Muslims Did IT 42
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 9 hr check please 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages