Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1382515 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1194526 Aug 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Supreme Court has not overturned Roe v Wade .... talk the talk but just for elections ?
Do you favor unrestricted abortions at 8 mos. and 29 days? Why not?

“you know i know”

denver

#1194527 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria didn't spawn ISIS, Iraq did. Bush's invasion of Iraq did that.
Quacking quacker, these religious nut jobs have been around for centuries, waiting to hatch out like maggots on crap, do you know anything?

“you know i know”

denver

#1194528 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, he did not ignore international law in that NATO action.
was there a coalition in Iraq? Any other countries involved, daffy? Any demorat votes to fund it?

Any?

“you know i know”

denver

#1194529 Aug 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one confused individual. The only reason John Edwards was even mentioned was to point out the hypocrisy on the left of them pointing the first finger.
It wasn't an opportunity for you to keep doing it. Now put that pointy little finger away.
How about twice accused rapist and serial sexual abuser Bill?

“you know i know”

denver

#1194530 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, they have not made their presence known since WWII. not even once.
held down by brutal dictators, unleashed by Ostupida's arab spring, remember?

“you know i know”

denver

#1194531 Aug 30, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You rwally ARE stupid. Can't read? Another incident in Mass where a 9 year old shot himself at target oractice with uzi.
accidents will happen, i blame the parents, who do you blame, numbnuts?
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1194532 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the NFL was under huge pressure to draft Sam, regardless of ability.....
the Rams lost the lottery....
We all know you're just pissed because Sam already has a boyfriend, Nobraina.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1194533 Aug 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How about twice accused rapist and serial sexual abuser Bill?
Kinda pales in comparison to 32 time accused Herman Cain!!!!

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1194535 Aug 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"We don't have a strategy" --- Magic Negro
That won't work on the golf course, either, Mr. Azzhole-In-Chief.
Commander-in-Cleats. Gotta love it.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1194536 Aug 30, 2014
KING EDO wrote:
I'M JUST GOING TO TAKE YOU, CAROL.... JUST YOU.... YOUR DAUGHTER I'LL LET ALONE UNTIL YOU ARE HELPLESS AND GONE.... THEN I'LL LET YOU WATCH... IN AGONY... AS I DO TO HER AS I WILL....
The fact that ETs are here and you can't do a thing about it scares the s--t out of you, doesn't it?

Afraid you'll be abducted? And who knows what else?

There are different kinds of ETs. But none of them would be interested in you. Trust me.

You too cray-cray. I mean off the charts cray-cray. Look up cray-cray and you'll see your picture kind of cray-cray. Cray-cray to infinity and beyond.

But I'm supposed to pray for my enemies. So I'll pray for you to stop being so cray-cray.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1194537 Aug 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell psycho.
Are you afraid to get Genetic Testing?
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194538 Aug 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
accidents will happen, i blame the parents, who do you blame, numbnuts?
FOR ACCIDENTS? NOBODY.... BUSH, MAYBE...
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1194539 Aug 30, 2014
I don't know how many are familiar with the term Ley Lines, a.k.a., Fault-Energy Lines

The powers that are allowed to be for now have found out how to tap into these fault lines that allow the release of energy from the Earth to power their WMD such as HAARP, thus the name "Dark Energy" http://www.hangthebankers.com/air-force-bombs... .'They' have the heavens watched to know when would be the best time (solar activity) to test/use these energy weapons. What these weapons are really being developed for the 'elite' may not even know yet is this -

"Then I saw the beast and the kings of the World and their armies gathered together to fight against The One sitting on the horse and His army. And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast—miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. Their entire army was killed by the sharp sword that came from the mouth of The One riding the white horse. And the vultures all gorged themselves on the dead bodies." http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/19.htm note vs 11-21
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194540 Aug 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that ETs are here and you can't do a thing about it scares the s--t out of you, doesn't it?
Afraid you'll be abducted? And who knows what else?
There are different kinds of ETs. But none of them would be interested in you. Trust me.
You too cray-cray. I mean off the charts cray-cray. Look up cray-cray and you'll see your picture kind of cray-cray. Cray-cray to infinity and beyond.
But I'm supposed to pray for my enemies. So I'll pray for you to stop being so cray-cray.
NO, SWEETIE... I'M REALLY SORTA SURPRISED THAT YOU BEEN IN THE WORLD SO LONG AN' STILL SHIT SCARES THE SHIT OUTTA YOU... THEY JUS' FIND ONE OF OUR MUTUAL ANCESTORS FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO OR SO... HE JAPANESE, SORTA, BUT THEY FIND HIM IN THE NORTHWEST SOMEWHERE... WHEN HE DIE HE HAVE A STONE SPEARPOINT IN HIS HIP JOINT.... HE HAVE IT IN THERE ABOUT 20 YEARS THEY FIGURE BEFORE HE DIE... LITTLE HIGHER, HE BE DEAD... THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SCARED OF CAROL... THAT COULD BE YOU GREAT, GREAT, ETC., GRANDFATHER, CAROL... YOU COULD BE DEAD ALREADY... BE HUMBLE...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1194541 Aug 30, 2014
Why did Leo tell us about the school in Ohio? she still is a fake teacher, isn't she? Or as a matter of fact why wasn't it national news. Get your kids out of public indoctrination schools, it is the liberals worst nightmare for Americans to take their kids out of their brain washing institutions.
The call on Wednesday resulted in all schools in Pickerington, Ohio being placed on lockdown. The classes resumed on Thursday after all afternoon and evening classes were cancelled.
"The nature of the threat was not typical," said Phalen.

The Columbus Dispatch added that no arrests had been made.
The man who phoned in threatened to carry out his attacks within 35 minutes, and when that failed to materialize and the schools were searched and there was nothing out of place, the decision was made to reopen the schools the following day.
Since nothing happened, many might assume that this is not an Islamic jihad move, but Robert Spencer rightly points out that it could be aligned with the Qur'an's teachings to "strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah (Qur'an 8:60).

*makes you wonder if the O'bama government is paying attention at all, if they can't find one guy that called into a PUBLIC school....
Patrick

United States

#1194542 Aug 30, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you're just pissed because Sam already has a boyfriend, Nobraina.
We only have one President at a time.
Hate America First trolls are all too evident
....just saying
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194544 Aug 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you afraid to get Genetic Testing?
YOU SEE HOW THESE L'IL MEN AVOID ME NOW? WHY YOU FIGURE THAT IS?... THEY WANNA BE HERE CAUSE IT OVER A MILLION POSTS AN' THEY WANT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR IT.... BUT THEY NOT WANT TO PAY FOR IT.... THIS THE REPUBLICAN MANTRA...
TN Voter

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1194545 Aug 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the world that will change a fanatics mind about anything, that's why they are called fanatics, After the last two morons that almost destroyed this country along with a couple others....Up was the only direction left after those two fools along with the chickenhawks that they surrounded themselves with.. If Obama would walk on water you would condemn him because he couldn't swim. You are basically a closed unit...There is no incoming and I seriously question your mentality giving the things you say and the many times you are wrong yet you ignore as if it never happened. Even talking to you is a lesson in futility.
You're not getting it! What the person said was the truth, yet you call him/her a fanatic because this person pointed out some obvious facts about your president... Sorry you don't want to hear it but tough shiit!!!! Truth hurts!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1194546 Aug 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you favor unrestricted abortions at 8 mos. and 29 days? Why not?
Do you favor cutting government funding to help feed the baby one day after its born?
Do you favor government funded health care for the baby one day after its born?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1194547 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the NFL was under huge pressure to draft Sam, regardless of ability.....
the Rams lost the lottery....
Liberal Politics entered Hollyweird and Entertainment in general long ago. Then it entered Academia in the Radical 60's with Bullshitters, Bombers and Affirmative Action set asides, etc . Next, it commandeered Science with Tree Hugging, Polar Bear Love, Global Warming and Muslim Outreach. Now, it has entered into Sports, both collegiate and pro. My President stays up late nights worrying about the safety of our helmets(sigh...) and whether or not gay players are allowed to grab balls from behind another player's butt.

It is now creeping into Law Enforcement where any non-black officer is held to a racially biased standard that precludes them from arresting black and/or Muslim criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 59,456
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min GEORGIA 8,383
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Dr Guru 214,288
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min CrunchyBacon 101,935
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,033
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 70,600
Politics? 3 hr Ferretman 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages