Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263855 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193738 Aug 28, 2014
OHHHH... YOU MEAN THE SPLATTER FROM THAT L'IL NINE YEAR OL' HUH?... "DON'T YOU WORRY, HONEY... IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT THE BAD MAN'S HEAD EXPLODED ALL OVER YOU..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1193739 Aug 28, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO, SUGAR... IT ENDS... IT ENDS.....
yes, you idiots keep getting duped and you keep sucking up to and following those that duped you...hard to imagine a more stupid crowd of people if you tried...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1193741 Aug 28, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
A SHINY... BLOODY... EDGE...
What ends? yur silliness and pretending?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1193743 Aug 28, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
OHHHH... YOU MEAN THE SPLATTER FROM THAT L'IL NINE YEAR OL' HUH?... "DON'T YOU WORRY, HONEY... IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT THE BAD MAN'S HEAD EXPLODED ALL OVER YOU..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
5 star eateries in Dead Dog Junction? we're waiting, daffy.
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193744 Aug 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you idiots keep getting duped and you keep sucking up to and following those that duped you...hard to imagine a more stupid crowd of people if you tried...
OMIGAWD! TICKERS? YOU BACK? DAMN, YOU KOREANS HARD TO KILL... BUT YOU KINDA STICKIN' YOU HEAD UP AS ONE OF THEM AT LAS' HUH? YOU OUT OF THE CLOSET NOW, BOY...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1193745 Aug 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless blather!
Are the Generals on the ground keeping you up to date on US military activities babe?
They aren't keeping me up to date but they are Obama. He just ignores them and runs to Valerie Jarrett to tell him what to do.

Just like he ignored intelligence reports for nearly a year about the growing threat of ISIL and still doesn't have a strategy. Fortunately, he's going to let his top generals give him advise this time and come up with one.

Of course, Ms. Jarrett will have to approve.
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193746 Aug 28, 2014
AW.. TICKERS... I UNDERSTAND AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE... I REALLY DO... SO, UM... NOW THAT WE UP FRONT AN' ABOVE BOARD...JUS' HOW BIG IS YOUR L'IL KOREAN PECKER ANYWAYS?...

St. Croix valley

#1193747 Aug 28, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
don't forget the little kid that shot himself in the head with an uzi at a rifle range kids day event!

guns will solve all your problems...
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193748 Aug 28, 2014
WELL, HUSH MY MOUTH... Y'ALL...G'HEAD... TRY...

St. Croix valley

#1193749 Aug 28, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM.. "THIS CHART?"...
how is this Obama's doing? he didn't start their first civil war.

you really should try to understand the words you parrot, lest you make such an ass of yourself again...
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193750 Aug 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
5 star eateries in Dead Dog Junction? we're waiting, daffy.
YOU IS? DON' WAIT ON ME, SWEETIE... YOU DIG IN, HEAR?.... WHAT WAS IT, BURGERS AND BULLETS? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. ROCK OUT, GIRL...
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193751 Aug 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget the little kid that shot himself in the head with an uzi at a rifle range kids day event!
guns will solve all your problems...
UM.... K... I GUESS... I GOTTA GO BURN ONE... CATCH UP WITH YOU...

Orlando, FL

#1193752 Aug 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish.
You should write a strongly worded letter to NPR about publishing gibberish. The UN Resolution timeline was found on their website - and the source was posted.

Maybe you can find a different timeline. Don't think you should waste your time though.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1193753 Aug 28, 2014
Has anyone saw the devil on here. I think he's been offed. Some homo is posting under his name, but it seems more stupid than normal. No I don't miss the dikface, but just wondering if they are scraping the shit off of the Threads.

Orlando, FL

#1193754 Aug 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> It's amazing how one simply answer by quoting from the mouth of a babe simply escapes reich wingers!!!!
"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." -- George Bush Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003
Good thing he won't be able to rebuild them. He has a 70-year-old virgin to contend with now.

You did read in that NPR UN Resolution timeline that Saddam admitted having a WMD program in 1993 and was destroying them but still wouldn't given UNSCOM unrestricted access to prove it.

Orlando, FL

#1193755 Aug 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Laughable mindless gibberish__what's the name of the magazine babe?
You're a fn trip.
It's amazing how much you don't know and can't research it yourself.

But I'm getting used to it now.

CBS News
March 2014

"In the newest edition of its online magazine, Inspire, al Qaeda is calling on its followers within the United States to attack American cities with car bombs.

"The publication, known as 'the Vanity Fair of terrorism,' lists major events and specific neighborhoods it wants targeted. Former CBS News senior correspondent John Miller, now New York City's deputy police commissioner for intelligence, said the edition is the "one-stop shopping issue for an amateur terrorist."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/al-qaeda-calls-fo...

St. Croix valley

#1193756 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing he won't be able to rebuild them. He has a 70-year-old virgin to contend with now.
You did read in that NPR UN Resolution timeline that Saddam admitted having a WMD program in 1993 and was destroying them but still wouldn't given UNSCOM unrestricted access to prove it.
what does that have to do with Bush et al, lying about having proof of WMDs in Iraq? where were those WMDs?

Orlando, FL

#1193758 Aug 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth shall prevail.....
racial differences in intelligence test scores are real.....
as are differences in work ethic.....
until you people face that, nothing will change.....
- John Galt
Putting race aside, put any group of people in an environment where they are not taught to respect themselves, other people and authority and are not encouraged to get an education and don't have any role models in the home with easy access to drugs and alcohol, you're going to get incarcerations and confrontations with the law.
(Paraphrasing Ben Carson)
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193759 Aug 28, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
Has anyone saw the devil on here. I think he's been offed. Some homo is posting under his name, but it seems more stupid than normal. No I don't miss the dikface, but just wondering if they are scraping the shit off of the Threads.
UM.. ARE YOU SURE? I THINKIN' YOU LIVE IN THE PAST... BUT IT THE PRESENT YOU NEED WORRY ABOUT... I DON' GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE PAST... ANYBODY TELL YOU THAT, HONEY...
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1193760 Aug 28, 2014
ANYBODY READ BACK ON THIS THREAD NOT PAYIN' ATTENTION... I NOT TRYIN' TO ESTABLISH A LEGACY... WHEN YOU DEAD... YOU DEAD... DUH... YOU DON' GET IT DO YA?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 194,549
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 3 hr VeganTiger 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 8 hr Julie 6
abby7-31-15 11 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 hr Mark 52,069
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages