Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395899 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1194485 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"We don't have a strategy"...
- Baraq Hussein Obama - 8/28/2014
Magic Negro's legacy will consist of an endless horizon of sociopolitical divots both foreign and domestic.

When a reporter commented on his possibly becoming a Lame Duck, he replied grinning saying "So now I can tear it up".

He is.

Lapeer, MI

#1194486 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
The homophobic St. Louis Rams released seventh-round draft pick Michael Sam on Saturday, the team announced. The defensive end was one of the front office's final cuts as the Rams trimmed their roster down to the 53-man limit ahead of Saturday's 4 p.m. ET deadline.
A defensive end? But he wants to become a wide receiver.

A Ram is what he wants and not what he wants to be:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1194487 Aug 30, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine you a grown man ghost, 80 years old, being played by a special kind of stupid to not see why Obama bin Lyin, is your blind Shepard you idiot...
Obama bin Lyin blaming social media and the nightly news for the reason that “the world is falling apart” you dumbass... Obama is worse than Bush... How' that workin out for ya loser??
It's the culture...
The Magic Negro is my Shepherd

I Shall not want

Yea, tho' I walk through the Valley of Death,

It is but an image concocted by the Social Media....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1194488 Aug 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't play games and so medals are of no concern to me.
I do, however, wear a figurative badge of honor and I'm proud of it.
It's my motivator.
You should try it sometime.
Do tell psycho.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1194489 Aug 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro's legacy will consist of an endless horizon of sociopolitical divots both foreign and domestic.
When a reporter commented on his possibly becoming a Lame Duck, he replied grinning saying "So now I can tear it up".
He is.
More about your personal life...
mppd offcr

Anonymous Proxy

#1194490 Aug 30, 2014
???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194491 Aug 30, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
that depends, are we a nation of laws or terrorists?
under Baraq Hussein Obama, America is an imperial dictatorship.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194492 Aug 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A defensive end? But he wants to become a wide receiver.
A Ram is what he wants and not what he wants to be:-)
to be fair, Michael Sam is simply not an NFL-quality football player....

never would have been drafted except for pressure from the homosexual lobby....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1194493 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to be fair, Michael Sam is simply not an NFL-quality football player....
never would have been drafted except for pressure from the homosexual lobby....
There has to be something that you know a little bit about dumbo. He was the SECs co-defensive player of the year moron...The premier conference. He was also instrumental for beating Oklahoma State in the Bowl game . Your racism has no boundaries huh moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194494 Aug 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be something that you know a little bit about dumbo. He was the SECs co-defensive player of the year moron...The premier conference. He was also instrumental for beating Oklahoma State in the Bowl game . Your racism has no boundaries huh moron.
college football and the NFL are two different games......

by the way, what is the race of the guy who beat Sam out for the last roster spot???...

idiot.....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194495 Aug 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak ghost, does not make them a (racist) vegetarian you root smoocher....

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194496 Aug 30, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll make this real simple for your clueless fktard self-
Because the REST of the world does NOT live in the United States.
(DUHMfk.)
lol! I already knew that son!

The problem for you is that wasn't the topic of discussion..

Obviously your 'simplification' is useless my little thoughtless dweeb!!!

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#1194497 Aug 30, 2014
There are Muslims in the Whitehouse, Obama is a Muslim and The head of the CIA John Brennan is a Muslim. Holder is a Muslim and there are 9 Czars appointed by Obama that are Muslims. America better wake up.. Email and call your congressman and scream at them. They work for you. I don't know what is wrong with the congress, but they better get off their asses.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1194498 Aug 30, 2014
Alarming… Forced to watch crucifixions, stonings and beheadings and taught to fire machine guns as big as they are: How Islamic State training camps for children are swelling its ranks with junior jihadis!! Today Kids tomorrows ISIS soldiers!!
Obama’s Indecisiveness is allowing ISIS to gain Strength and sending a Message that the U.S. is not up to the Task!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1194499 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
college football and the NFL are two different games......
by the way, what is the race of the guy who beat Sam out for the last roster spot???...
idiot.....
Most all Pro players come from colleges dumbo. Besides your claim was that he was selected because he was Gay. The man has a lot of talent, just the FACT that he made it till the final cut is proof of that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194500 Aug 30, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak ghost, does not make them a (racist) vegetarian you root smoocher....
It's the culture...
Michael Sam is also almost 25-years old....kinda ancient for a rookie.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1194501 Aug 30, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak ghost, does not make them a (racist) vegetarian you root smoocher....
It's the culture...
Psycho wimp speaketh?
Patrick

United States

#1194502 Aug 30, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Look .......culture...
Lord Dumbwaiter , why are the English so afraid of ISIS?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194503 Aug 30, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
You come thru as expected you dance and dodge. You do not respond with a rebuttal to a single one of the boy president, nobamas, failure's. In your dim mind it is not against international law to bomb another country, if a democrat president orders it.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
awwww.... poor baby. I guess you're all up in arms the US invaded a country like say... Panama and put their leader on trial in the US.

As for presidential failures, I guess in your mind bushie boy did nothing wrong.

awwww....what an idiot you are son.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1194504 Aug 30, 2014
TSM wrote:
Alarming… Forced to watch crucifixions, stonings and beheadings and taught to fire machine guns as big as they are: How Islamic State training camps for children are swelling its ranks with junior jihadis!! Today Kids tomorrows ISIS soldiers!!
Obama’s Indecisiveness is allowing ISIS to gain Strength and sending a Message that the U.S. is not up to the Task!!
I do believe there was a 9 year old girl that killed her instructor with a Uzi a few days ago...Just more examples of why you baggers and terrorist have a lot in common. Baggers are Americas Taliban.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago has the Worst Women 15 min Stoopid Voters 14
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min SweLL GirL 8,904
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 22 min Stoopid Voters 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Sublime1 102,527
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min Ize Found 70,729
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 60,126
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 216,902

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages