Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1192955 Aug 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like.Most baggers are suffer from penis envy.
"poop"
Unlike you most conservatives have not "had" hundreds of women.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192956 Aug 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> God freakin forbid the President takes off for 5 hours once a week, if that.
I guess if he went biking or cut brush, that would be OK.
Obama has spent more time vacationing in Hawaii since 2008 than he he spent there during the previous 28 years combined and that is after his mother and grandmother had already passed. That is because he now has someone else to pay for it (tens of millions of tax payers). How many days has Obama spent vacationing at his 1.9 million dollar home in Chicago?
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192957 Aug 27, 2014
BUT YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING AT LEAST, MUGGLES... WE NEED TO STOP BEING "IRREVERENT" TO YOU PEOPLE.... IN FACT WE NEED TO DRAG YOU OUT AND SMASH YOUR FACES IN WITH BRICKS AND BATS BEFORE YOU DO ANY MORE DAMAGE THAN YOU'VE ALREADY DONE.... WALMART? BYE-BYE!.... BURGER KING? BYE-BYE!... DOMINOS, MCDONALDS, HOBBY LOBBY?.... BYE-BYE... I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO TOUGH IT OUT WITHOUT THEM AND YOU... WE'LL MANAGE SOMEHOW....

Spokane, WA

#1192958 Aug 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and weep clown..
no, i don't want to be taken care of, I don't need it - I find any insinuation of such offensive considering how much I pay to support shitty little Conservative states that don't pay their own way.
I've never been in debt and I've never taken advantage of a Gov program other than those which are inescapable like driving on fed or state built highways, using utilities etc. So, no, don't want to be taken care of, but willing to pay my fair share to build a strong and stable society where everyone gets a fair shake.
This may blow the mind of a lot of Conservatives, but most Liberals, the REALLY Liberal ones are college grads or at least had some college. They have good jobs, they live in nice homes, drive nice cars, vacation a lot, pay higher taxes than most Conservatives because they are making more money and live in Liberal states/cities where taxes are higher. When we defend social programs, it's not because we need them. We don't. We just have a heart, and don't think human beings should suffer needlessly because of the inequities that the elite of this country have built into the system. Is self-reliance awesome?-yes, and a lot of Liberals are the spitting image of it, a lot of Conservatives aren't at all and don't even realize it because they waste so much of their time looking for scapegoats for their problems instead of demanding more of themselves.
so if you are a Conservative and you want to cut wasteful spending. Let's start with cutting Federal funding to build infrastructure in Conservative states. If you want any roads, highways, schools, power plants, dams, levees etc You can pay for it yourself without any help from us dirty Liberals and our evil Federal Gov. Let's get rid of Farm subsidies all together too. No more Social Security or Medicaid in Conservative states, you can perfect your own level of self-sufficiency paying for it yourselves. No more Fed subsidies for Policemen or Firemen either -pay for it yourself. A few years down the road when your state looks like Sudan and you realize you can't pay for it yourselves because your local economies are too small to generate the revenue to pay for it, you might begin to realize exactly how much you rely upon Liberals and our big, bustling Liberal state economies to pay your way vis a vis the Federal Gov.
as a CA resident, for every dollar in Fed taxes I pay, I receive about 50 cents in Fed spending in my state. For every dollar a Conservative living in Alabama or Mississippi pay, they receive about $1.50 in spending. Do the math: WE fucking take care of YOU. YOU are the welfare queens, STFU and have some respect for the people taking care of you, fking freeloader
"poop"
Get your stories straight. Every time you post you reveal another lie out of your mouth. For months you have lived in VA. and in this post you claim you live in CA.
Peacde
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Your book, the one you brag about, when will it be released? This summer? Next summer? Never?
PSS: Tonight, are you taking your wife to dinner at the Red Lobster or one of the 100's of women you have had will get the honor?
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192959 Aug 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing significant to say about the school dropout rates among blacks? Ever been inside an inner city school? Ever watched teachers and students cussing each other out recorded on iPhones and posted on the internet in the inner city schools? Ever wonder how these black children have a chance in hell of getting an education when no on gives a crap about them?
Nothing to say about this playing a huge role with the problems in the black community?
This is all you have to say?
NO... I SAY KEEP ABORTION SAFE AND LEGAL AND AS WIDESPREAD AS POSSIBLE.... DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO ENCOURAGE IT.... MAKE IT FREE!...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192960 Aug 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Detachment. golfing 5 hours a week? Do ya think that he is out of communication?
Exactly what forms of relaxation would meet the right whiner approval?
I mean besides biking & brush cutting.
Maybe Obama should resign so that he can have more free time to play golf ,watch CNN and jump to conclusions. He could also do like others and wait until he retires to spend more time on the links. He is not very athletic so I don't know why he even bothers,maybe he should spend more time with his athletic trainer.
Patrick

United States

#1192961 Aug 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing significant to say about the school dropout rates among blacks? Ever been inside an inner city school? Ever watched teachers and students cussing each other out recorded on iPhones and posted on the internet in the inner city schools? Ever wonder how these black children have a chance in hell of getting an education when no on gives a crap about them?
Nothing to say about this playing a huge role with the problems in the black community?
This is all you have to say?
Yup been there !
I did not turn racist1

How about You?

Your place "in the Black Community" would might be an interesting story?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192962 Aug 27, 2014
TSM wrote:
Obamacare Continues to Destroy Jobs, Slash Hours, Againí WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
Wait until 2017,when ObamaKare is completely implemented. Obama will laugh all the way to the bank.
Patrick

United States

#1192963 Aug 27, 2014
@Carol

Yup been there !
I did not turn racist1

How about You?

Your place "in the Black Community" would *and or* might be an interesting story?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192964 Aug 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called vacation you stupid sh*t. I'm talking overall.
If Obama would golf once a week that means he would have played 286 times. Obama has not played nearly that often.
Please advise your list of acceptable activities that a President should be allowed to do.
Military commanders usually don't take vacations until they complete their command. If a commander of an installation takes even a few days off he needs to release his commander to his assistant commander,it is a major undertaking and official orders are printed up and dispersed to all his subordinates.
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192965 Aug 27, 2014
I SAY MAKE SUICIDE FREE AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE... STOP ADVERTISING "GROWTH" AS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS... ELIMINATE TAX BREAKS FOR CHURCHES OR "RELIGIOUS" ORGANIZATIONS... ELIMINATE THE DISCOUNT RATE FOR DIVIDEND INTEREST... RAISE THE PRICE OF GASOLINE TO $7 A GALLON... ELIMINATE OR AT LEAST NEUTER THE U.S. MILITARY... DESTROY PREDATORY LENDING AND PRIVATE BANKS... INSTITUTE CRADLE TO GRAVE MEDICAL CARE... PROVIDE FREE SCHOOLING THROUGH GRADUATE SCHOOL, SUPPLY GUARANTEED HOUSING AND FOOD SUBSIDIES, PROVIDE FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A USEFUL MASS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM... TEACH AMERICANS TO RIDE BIKES... PLAY SOCCER... THINK... DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP THEM TO NOT WEIGH 300 POUNDS... DO THESE THINGS CAROL AND THE PROBLEMS.... EXCEPT FOR YOU AND YOUR KIND... WILL DISAPPEAR...

Spokane, WA

#1192966 Aug 27, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>George Bush, warmonger. George Bush, economy. George Bush, etc, etc. Ad nauseam. I think this progressive parrot is just about worn out. We need a new bomb thrower. Any takers?
"LRDII"
Folks like "poop" and other liberal loons can point out to nary a single accomplishment of the boy president, nobama, so they blame former president Bush.
Peace
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192968 Aug 27, 2014
PO' OL CONSERVATIVE MASSUHS GETTIN' ALL RILED UP CAUSE THE HEP' NOT KEEPIN' UP WITH THE COTTON PICKIN'...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1192969 Aug 27, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
This from - "Our Lady of Perpetual Television watching...." ?
So how is your backyard?
Which zoos did you attend?
Or was your fifth grade class a zoo?
You are judgmental but miss "the log in your eye".
Ever watched historical documentaries? Very educational.

You can learn by reading many different genres and also watching documentaries.

But you knew that. Right?
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192970 Aug 27, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"LRDII"
Folks like "poop" and other liberal loons can point out to nary a single accomplishment of the boy president, nobama, so they blame former president Bush.
Peace
WHATEVER, BOZO...

Orlando, FL

#1192971 Aug 27, 2014
Patrick wrote:
@Carol
Yup been there !
I did not turn racist1
How about You?
Your place "in the Black Community" would *and or* might be an interesting story?
Well, you should know then that these schools are nothing but breeding grounds for the cycle of poverty, crime, gangs and drugs.

Unless there are elitist black public school in elitist black communities.

Because the other inner city schools are not serving these children or the success of their futures.

Orlando, FL

#1192972 Aug 27, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama should resign so that he can have more free time to play golf ,watch CNN and jump to conclusions. He could also do like others and wait until he retires to spend more time on the links. He is not very athletic so I don't know why he even bothers,maybe he should spend more time with his athletic trainer.
Greg Gutfeld was very close to accurate when he said Obama thought winning the second election meant retirement.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1192973 Aug 27, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
This from - "Our Lady of Perpetual Television watching...." ?
So how is your backyard?
Which zoos did you attend?
Or was your fifth grade class a zoo?
You are judgmental but miss "the log in your eye".
Says Princess Patricia of Pompano, Queen of Obamaland, complete with beard and lily's soiled sling backs
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192974 Aug 27, 2014
YOU KNOW, EDDIE... YOU REMIND ME OF AN OL' JOKE I HEARD IN IRELAND... I'M SURE THERE ARE LOCAL VARIANTS BUT IT SEEMS FITTING I TELL IT AS I HEARD IT OVER THERE....
A PRIEST AND AN ANGLICAN MINISTER ARE LIFELONG HUNTING COMPANIONS AND HUNT TOGETHER EVERY SATURDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE SEASON. THEY LIKE EACH OTHER WELL ENOUGH, BUT ARE HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TO THE POINT OF ANGER SOMETIMES... ONE DAY A MAN COMES AND KNOCKS ON THE MINISTER'S DOOR AND OFFERS TO SELL HIM A MAGICAL DOG HE HAS RAISED.... THE MINISTER IS WARY OF MAGICAL THINGS OF COURSE, OTHERWISE HE'D BE A PRIEST, BUT HE FINALLY AGREES TO GO AND TAKE A LOOK. THE MAN TAKES THE DOG BEHIND THE MINISTER'S COTTAGE TO THE SMALL POND HE HAS THERE AND HE TELLS THE DOG TO SIT. THE DOG SITS. THEN THE MAN TAKES A BIG STICK AND THROWS IT FAR OUT IN THE WATER... THE BLACK SHINY ANIMAL WATCHES WITH INTEREST BUT MOVES NOT A MUSCLE UNTIL THE MAN SAYS, "FETCH IT!" AT THAT THE DOG WALKS OUT ACROSS THE TOP OF THE WATER, PICKS UP THE STICK, AND WALKS BACK AGAIN HARDLY MAKING A RIPPLE. THE MINISTER IS ASTONISHED, AND FOLLOWING SEVERAL MORE SIMILAR INSTANCES HE AGREES TO BUY THE DOG, WHICH HE DOES HAPPILY.

THE MINISTER SAT THAT EVENING IN HIS SMALL LIVING ROOM, THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK DOG LYING PEACEFULLY AND OBEDIENTLY AT THIS SIDE AND HE RUBBED HIS HANDS TOGETHER GREEDILY IN ANTICIPATION OF THE WEEKEND AND THE INEVITABLE JEALOUSY OF HIS FRIEND THE PRIEST...

COME THE WEEKEND, THE PRIEST ARRIVES IN THE MORRIS TO PICK HIM UP AND HE SAYS NOTHING TO THE MINISTER ABOUT THE APPEARANCE OF THE NEW DOG IN THE CAR WITH THEM... THEY ARRIVE AT THE MARSH, TAKE THEIR GUNS AND THE DOG TO THE BLIND AND THEY WAIT. NOT TEN MINUTES LATER HERE COMES THE FIRST DUCK AND THE PRIEST STANDS AND GUNS IT DOWN. AT THIS THE MINISTER SAYS TO THE DOG, "FETCH IT" AND SURE ENOUGH THE DOG WALKS OUT ACROSS THE TOP OF THE WATER, GRABS THE DUCK, WALKS BACK ACROSS THE TOP OF THE WATER AND DROPS THE DUCK AT THE PRIEST'S FEET. THE PRIEST SAYS NOTHING.... THIS GOES ON ALL MORNING UNTIL THEY'VE BOTH LIMITED OUT AND STILL THE PRIEST HAS NOT MENTIONED THE AMAZING BLACK DOG AND THE MINISTER IS BLIND WITH RAGE BY THIS TIME. FINALLY, HE CAN STAND IT NO LONGER AND HE SAYS TO THE PRIEST IN A BY THE BY WAY, "SO, UM, PADDY.... WHAT DO YE THINK OF THE NEW DOG?" THE PRIEST LOOKS AT HIM THOUGHTFULLY FOR A MOMENT AND THEN SAYS, "HE CAN'T SWIM CAN HE, SEAN?"
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192975 Aug 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever watched historical documentaries? Very educational.
You can learn by reading many different genres and also watching documentaries.
But you knew that. Right?
...AND HERE SHE IS, FOLKS... LET'S HAVE A BIG HAND FOR THE KEN BURNS OF TOPIX...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 71,079
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min mdbuilder 49,227
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 2 hr WOW 16
abby 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance