Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234644 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1193271 Aug 28, 2014
JPL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even post this gibberish. Firstly unnamed sources of so-called witnesses but not one pic or video when the whole town has smart phones? The make shift memorial was in the middle of the road so if someone ran over it could be because it was 'in the middle of the road'.
This is another example of crap made up to incite racial hatred. As such I for one condemn it.
Until real evidence is presented to prove any such callous and disgusting behavior actually occurred then and only then it should handled in an appropriate manner.
It is only the liberals that are making up the crap--aka as gibberish. Gots to keeps the blacks riled up and gots to keep the democrat voting registration going downs theres in Fer gus son. I condemns it too--who the hell puts a make shift flower bed ins the middles of a road. Piss on it.
aqi

United States

#1193272 Aug 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no. but if i had i would have seen a black guy get in the face of a FOX idiot because FOX idiot was acting like a FOX idiot.
Really who told you? Chris Matthews? Al Sharpton? Jesse Jackson? Or maybe you read it on Media Matters?

You are loco en la cabeza, gringo!
JPL

United States

#1193273 Aug 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no. but if i had i would have seen a black guy get in the face of a FOX idiot because FOX idiot was acting like a FOX idiot.
Whatever....rumor you heard is still a rumor until proof is established.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193274 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How long will you sheep follow the blind sheppard sonicmoron?
I can't argue with stupid but I can certainly play with it you loser...
It's the culture...
well gee whiz floriduh, i imagine it'll be until 2016.

and then we get Hillary for 8 years. BAAAAAA!
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1193275 Aug 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from the rabid right in yet another attempt to hide their own party's failure when they nearly killed this country under Bush.
Clinton merely enforced the current law & when your party expanded mortgage lending, Clinton only made sure those new lenders also had to consider the CRA.
I guaran- f*cking - tee you that when banks were in the midst of buying sub prime loans it was under a Republican Congress. What did they do to stop it?
You people make me sick that you can be such a pack of whiney little lying f*cks.
Man up for a change.
Cease fire called for in Chicago yesterday...just like muslims, they shot it up last night.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#1193276 Aug 28, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh what does my state have anything to do with it. I'm talking about cities... Now either stay on the subject or shut up.. If we want to compare states I'll be happy to do so, but we are talking about cities... Read the original content before you talk out of your ass... Ok???
But I'll give ya one about my state...
It's not broke. It has jobs. It has huge defense facilities and she has the TVA ( largest utility in the world)
It has three auto plants along with some of refineries. The crime in the state is mainly due to one city... Memphis and Memphis has a mayor and elected staff that's what??? Democrat! Would we like to discuss the downfalls of your state. I've lived there. Outside of Peoria and Chicago the state is fine... Inside those two cities contains violence, ignorance, high taxes, environmental nightmares and high populations of what??? Talk about pathetic... It's beyond that! Now please get a life and get your facts!! Have a nice jag-off day!
Talk about pathetic--you failed to recognize you're usage of the incorrect verb, "all are ran." Now you want to talk about your state? I'll be happy to do so: your state doesn't deserve to have an illiterate perv like you representing it...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193277 Aug 28, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched FOX and no one got in anyone's face. If you weren't so busy perfecting your imbecile status, you could use that time watching FOX and learning something. I don't care because I have learned to accept you Leftist Morons for what you are, Leftist Morons.
Ferguson Protestor Curses Out Fox News Reporter for Calling Late-Night Clashes ‘Child’s Play’

“Say that sh*t. I don’t give a damn you’re on TV, say that sh*t,” the unidentified man cursed at Harrigan.“We see this sh*t every day. This is just child’s play? Who is the child playing with toys? That’s them.”

“I don’t want to argue with you,” Harrigan told the man.

Fox went back to Smith in studio while Harrigan attempted to calm down the situation. The anchor gave some introspective thoughts on how an incompetent police force (“Keystone Cops,” he said) and the media have seemingly fanned the flames of discontent.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ferguson-protestor...

you were saying?

and i have no yearning to become one of the most uninformed. plenty of you running around here already as it is.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193279 Aug 28, 2014
JPL wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever....rumor you heard is still a rumor until proof is established.
OMG are you FOXbots ever going to learn how to use Google!!??

though it does make for easy pickings.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193280 Aug 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well gee whiz floriduh, i imagine it'll be until 2016.
and then we get Hillary for 8 years. BAAAAAA!
It's easier to lie and try to fool people and look stupid, than it is to convince them you are not a loser sonicmoron....

Me?? I'm not anti-social.. I'm anti-idiot you moron..

It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1193281 Aug 28, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> While sitting down at the bar the other day with the crew one of the newer female members said her and her husband had to break up again so their children could get free food at school(breakfast and lunch). The sudden silence was deafening. Her trying to justifying it only made it worse. She was politely told by all that if she could sit in a bar(husband also) every day and drink beer and mixed drinks she could afford to fix/buy them breakfast/lunch. The fact that she continued to sit there and drink(and still does) shows you how deep the entitlement mentality has become.
I agree with you on this one; why can't parents make breakfast and lunch for their own children?
Second question: was she white?
I overheard a young woman say she couldn't put her boyfriends name on the babies birth certificate because then he'd have to pay child support. Both white.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1193282 Aug 28, 2014
Russia is taking over the Ukraine , great job Putin. Save those people from the losers in the West, aka Barack Hussein Obama, the golfer.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1193283 Aug 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well moron, it has increased no matter who the president is despite individual years where it's dropped by usually a small amount.
Why don't you come up with a president in the Twentieth century that decreased the debt?
HEY STUPID!

Your original false claim did "not" mention anything about the 20th century, weasel.

I knew right off the bat what you said was false - IDIOT.

This is so typical of you liberal weasels. When caught being wrong, you then after the fact, try to qualify it so you can be correct.

You are an idiot Paul, always have been and always will be.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193285 Aug 28, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about pathetic--you failed to recognize you're usage of the incorrect verb, "all are ran." Now you want to talk about your state? I'll be happy to do so: your state doesn't deserve to have an illiterate perv like you representing it...
And... Ohio is a hillbilly state.. If not for Kentucky leosnana, Ohio would not exist you idiot...

It's the culture...
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1193286 Aug 28, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about pathetic--you failed to recognize you're usage of the incorrect verb, "all are ran." Now you want to talk about your state? I'll be happy to do so: your state doesn't deserve to have an illiterate perv like you representing it...
Talk about pathetic---you failed to recognize "you're usage"-WTH are you? A retard.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193288 Aug 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG are you FOXbots ever going to learn how to use Google!!??
though it does make for easy pickings.
I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to Fox news you moron. Throwing commonsense at your addiction to dumbass Chief Cut-n-Paste would be like throwing crack at a bagger addict you dimwit, you asshat coming back for more clown, you blaming Fox and others because you're the idiot...

You can't go nowhere, drivng a park car you dumbass.. If you don't like who, what or where you are dumbass, move on sonicmoron... You are not a tree, you dumbass..

Yet another stupid liberal still running backwards..

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193290 Aug 28, 2014
Chuck Todd Pushes RNC Chair:'Too Many Crazy White Guys'?

"But the problem you seem to have is when it comes to women voters, do the -- do the arguments about contraception end up blind -- basically putting the party on mute with those same women voters who may like your economic proposals but say, you know what, there's just too many crazy white guys who have crazy theories about my reproductive system?" Todd asked, adding that Republicans have the same issue with Latino voters and immigration issues.

"That's two different issues," Priebus retorted.

"But same problem," Todd insisted.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/reince-...

i wonder if FOX gets tired of losing elections? nah. they make more money with a Dem in the WH.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1193293 Aug 28, 2014
JPL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even post this gibberish. Firstly unnamed sources of so-called witnesses but not one pic or video when the whole town has smart phones? The make shift memorial was in the middle of the road so if someone ran over it could be because it was 'in the middle of the road'.
This is another example of crap made up to incite racial hatred. As such I for one condemn it.
Until real evidence is presented to prove any such callous and disgusting behavior actually occurred then and only then it should handled in an appropriate manner.
The memorial was in the middle of the street. The same place Brown was when he refused to comply with the police officer when told to get out of the middle of the street. Something that's ironically relevant.

Wonder if the "several sources" who "witnessed" this event also "witnessed" Brown being shot in the back. No gunshot wound was found in the back. They must feel pretty stupid now since everyone knows that didn't happen. The propagandists know that feeling well.

Obama should know that feeling too. He doesn't realize we're not all that stupid and videos do exist to prove his many contradictions, lies and deceptions. Kind of surreal actually.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1193295 Aug 28, 2014
Thanks Obama....

CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/27/cbo-rev...
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1193296 Aug 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferguson Protestor Curses Out Fox News Reporter for Calling Late-Night Clashes ‘Child’s Play’
“Say that sh*t. I don’t give a damn you’re on TV, say that sh*t,” the unidentified man cursed at Harrigan.“We see this sh*t every day. This is just child’s play? Who is the child playing with toys? That’s them.”
“I don’t want to argue with you,” Harrigan told the man.
Fox went back to Smith in studio while Harrigan attempted to calm down the situation. The anchor gave some introspective thoughts on how an incompetent police force (“Keystone Cops,” he said) and the media have seemingly fanned the flames of discontent.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ferguson-protestor...
you were saying?
and i have no yearning to become one of the most uninformed. plenty of you running around here already as it is.
Piss on it. Blacks are always shooting children, doesn't that make it child's play?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193297 Aug 28, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about pathetic---you failed to recognize "you're usage"-WTH are you? A retard.
leosnana might want to review made, maid, they're, their, there, legitimate, your, you're...

It's the culture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Jacques Orleans 190,303
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 49 min Doug77 6,012
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr factcheck 53,510
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
have steroidsss in USA 3 hr Nail Alexander 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 99,577
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]