Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193037 Aug 27, 2014
CUT TO THE CHEESE wrote:
<quoted text>
SO MAYBE HE ACTUALLY WAS AN OFFICER IN THE ARMY?...
say what? i may know who that is. an infamous birther who tried to take a case to the Supreme Court and got the usual 'no standing' response.

though that was far from the only court case that he lost. seems the guy had a nasty mouth and got smacked for it, then he tried to get it tossed on the most ludicrous grounds ever. basically an internet forum laughingstock when he was found out.

if it is the right guy.
Mugsy

United States

#1193038 Aug 27, 2014
CUT TO THE CHEESE wrote:
FIRST AND FOREMOST, MOST CONSERVATIVES ARE BLATANT THIEVES AN LIARS. TO USE YOUR OWN EXAMPLE, MITT ROMNEY BANKS IN ARUBA, THE ANTILLES, SWITZERLAND... HE IS TO MY KNOWLEDGE, NOT A NATIONAL OF ANY OF THESE COUNTRIES... YET. AFTER ALL, WHO WOULD VOLUNTEER TO PAY MORE THAN THEY NEEDED TO WHEN IT'S SO SIMPLE TO HAVE A FOREIGN BRANCH OF YOUR OWN COMPANY FUNNEL YOUR LIGHTLY TAXED IN ANY EVENT DIVIDENDS THROUGH A SHAM BANK IN THE BOONIES, THEREBY ARRANGING IT SO YOU PAY NO INCOME TAXES ON THE INCOME WHATSOEVER.... MITT ROMNEY PAID LESS THAN 1% OF HIS INCOME IN TAXES... IN MANY CASES HE PAID NONE AT ALL. THAT PRETTY MUCH PUTS HIM DEAD CENTER IN YOUR DREADED 47% WHO PAY NOTHING AT ALL IN FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, RIGHT, SWEETIE? THEN HE LIED ABOUT IT. NOT VERY INSPIRING FOR A CAPITALIST ROLE MODEL, IS HE? THAT IS TO SAY, UNLESS YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE HIS EXAMPLE AS A MAN WHO LIVES IN THIS COUNTRY... BUT IS NOT "OF" THIS COUNTRY.... HE DOES LOOK SORT OF ISLAND BLACK IN SOME LIGHTS I SUPPOSE?... SO RIGHT OFF THE BAT, MUGGLES, YOUR ANALYSIS IS DESTROYED.... HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO PAYS LITTLE OR NO INCOME TAXES BE THE SAME MAN WHO INSPIRES YOU TO DECRY THE LACK OF PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AMONG THOSE WHO PAY LITTLE OR NO INCOME TAXES? YOU DO SEE THE PROBLEM, DON'T YOU, DEAR?... I THINK YOU JUST LIKE TO HEAR YOURSELF TYPE....
Is that the same thieving that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, John Edwards, John Kerry, and Sick Durbin engage in with their offshore investments and sheltering? Please enlighten me on what's wrong with preserving as much money as they can since it's legal and theirs most importantly? If you don't like, blame our legislatures who make our laws.

Secondly, you are dumber than rocks if you believe Mitt Romney pays absolutely no taxes. You do realize that the bulk of his money comes from capital gains right, which is taxed not once, but twice at an alarming rate. He pays more money in taxes than most make in a three lifetimes. He also donates as well, but yet you still want to demonize him. Furthermore, you do realize that the top 1% generate around 40% of the total tax revenue, right? That said, you think a guy of Mitt Romney's wealth would be able to evade taxes is disturbing borderline laughable.
He'd be in jail right now if your claims were true.

That said, most of you liberals need to get over this class warfare crap and demonize those who are successful. Your covetousness is sickening and divisive. You guys need to educate yourselves, come up with a new line, and stop castigating success. Stop listening to the media and think for yourself sometime.
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1193039 Aug 27, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I'm not sure what IQ has to do with anything?
YES, THAT'S BEEN YOU PEOPLE'S PROBLEM SINCE THE OUTSET...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193040 Aug 27, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats love to keep the black man down so there is no point trying to educate lily. Ignorance is her goal.
awwww.... so you help keep the black man up in your gulag son?

awwww.... how sweet!!! Your celly hubby must be proud!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1193041 Aug 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your congressman dipsht__Pitts? Gerlach? Whoever.
Duncan Hunter, Jr......

met him at the Temecula July 4th parade....

served in Iraq and Afghanistan, even though his father was in Congress....

just like Baraq the Muslim.....
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1193042 Aug 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>??????????
wow......
THEY'VE ALL BEEN DOING IT TONIGHT... IT'S A LITTLE SCARY...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193043 Aug 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled it and saw no reliable sources. Which one do you consider reliable?
You didn't see any ruskie sources son?

awwww.......
Mugsy

United States

#1193044 Aug 27, 2014
CUT TO THE CHEESE wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSH - TOLD -THEM - SADDAM - HAD - THE -BOMB - DUMMY... BUT, YEAH, SURE, WHO DOESN'T... YOU GOT YOUR COMMERCIAL BRANCH, YOUR MILITARY BRANCH, AND YOUR RELIGIOUS BRANCH... THAT'S ALL THREE, RIGHT?...
What part of bipartisan support don't you understand? Apparently Clinton, Kerry, Edwards, and Pelosi thought WMD's existed to sign off on the word. However, that doesn't fit your blinkered narrative now does it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1193045 Aug 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your congressman dipsht__Pitts? Gerlach? Whoever.
Oh and do you think Mark Rubio checks the Caucasian box? How about Menendez from NJ? Ricky Martin? How about Don Francisco from Sabado Gigante who was born to German Jewish parents?
The guy who lobbies US congress on behalf of UNIVISION is Mario Krutzenberger__Hah LMAO.
I wonder which box he checks?
You're a moron
Menendez checks the Mafia box....

Ricky Martin checks the fruitcake box....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193046 Aug 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Irish I know over here in the states are bottom feeders like you too son! You never meet a mooch routine you pass up!
awwww.... how cute.

you name your cells after the states.

must make you feel like you're a 'real' American, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1193047 Aug 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Police shot and killed a crewmember of the show "COPS" who was filming an attempted robbery on Tuesday night, according to Omaha police.
Sound technician Bryce Dion was killed by "friendly fire" by police responding to a local Wendy's, police chief Todd Schmaderer said in a press conference Wednesday.
The robbery suspect -- later revealed to have been wielding an airsoft rifle, a type of recreational gun that fires non-lethal plastic pellets -- was also shot and killed by police fire.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cops-cr...
what is your point???....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193048 Aug 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed Frank's point. Bush's ranch in Crawford was a working ranch. Obama hasn't spent his vacation time in a working environment anywhere besides the golf course where every liberal on here keeps reminding us he's being "briefed" between tee offs.
Bush stopped playing golf altogether through the entire Iraq War.
work? cutting brush was somehow related to running the country?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1193049 Aug 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously an idiot, and that's been well established.
In this case, we have an IRS attorney who signed a legal document, yet a moran like you says it's a lie.
It's called evidence. You obviously know nothing about government accountability.
What is your expertise in this are?
An old cocaine using liberal?
Just because you haven't read this in your corrupt media doesn't mean it's false.
Let me spoon feed it for you, moran.
The sworn declarations from the IRS attorney is here:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive...
Your corrupt media will not report this, NAZI hag.
I have asked repeatedly for one of you cons to provide a copy of the declaration from a reliable source yet you keep providing a link to the conservative webpage "Judicial Watch". Try again. What Judicial Watch provided is proof of nothing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193050 Aug 27, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still not looking at the numbers proportionally. Of course whites comprise the bulk of the aforementioned since they make up 63.7% of the population. In other words, if there were the same amount of blacks to whites, they'd dwarf Caucasians in every single category. Hence, the operative word is proportionally.
ah. a supposition to qualify right wing nonsense.

not going to fly. from what i posted it would be 50/50. is that not correct?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193051 Aug 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Just hope we survive the self-appointed landlord of America and his slumlord, Ms. Jarrett.
Obama thinks he owns America. Ms. Jarrett just helps him run it down. Her reputation in Chicago precedes her as the power behind the throne.
Be safe and leave.

Then you can sleep again....
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1193052 Aug 27, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same thieving that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, John Edwards, John Kerry, and Sick Durbin engage in with their offshore investments and sheltering? Please enlighten me on what's wrong with preserving as much money as they can since it's legal and theirs most importantly? If you don't like, blame our legislatures who make our laws.
Secondly, you are dumber than rocks if you believe Mitt Romney pays absolutely no taxes. You do realize that the bulk of his money comes from capital gains right, which is taxed not once, but twice at an alarming rate. He pays more money in taxes than most make in a three lifetimes. He also donates as well, but yet you still want to demonize him. Furthermore, you do realize that the top 1% generate around 40% of the total tax revenue, right? That said, you think a guy of Mitt Romney's wealth would be able to evade taxes is disturbing borderline laughable.
He'd be in jail right now if your claims were true.
That said, most of you liberals need to get over this class warfare crap and demonize those who are successful. Your covetousness is sickening and divisive. You guys need to educate yourselves, come up with a new line, and stop castigating success. Stop listening to the media and think for yourself sometime.
YOUR TEDIOUSLY FORMULAIC RESPONSES NOTWITHSTANDING... THANK YOU, I'LL CERTAINLY TAKE THE MATTER OF MR. ROMNEY'S TAXES UP WITH THE VARIOUS STATE LEGISLATURES IN FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT WHEN HE IS ULTIMATELY, FINALLY HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS FRAUD AND THIEVERY HE CAN JUST MOVE TO CANADA AND ALL WILL BE RIGHT WITHE WORLD. THE MAN IS A THIEF, PLAIN AND SIMPLE... AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TOO... I DO ADMIRE THE IRONY, HOWEVER OF A MAN DECRYING THE UTTER USELESSNESS TO THE COUNTRY OF THE 47% PERCENT OF (US?) WHO PAY NO TAXES AND HE'S FOREMOST AMONG THEM.... THAT PART IS ACTUALLY SORT OF AMUSING IN A SICK SORT OF WAY...

THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON TO SHELTER MONEY IN AN OFF SHORE ACCOUNT, DEAR... CORRECTION, DOZENS OF OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS... CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT MIGHT BE?... G'HEAD GUESS... C'MON, GIVE IT THE OLD COLLEGE TRY...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193053 Aug 27, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
a little harsh I would say, Bill was creepy, but at least he did work with congress and wasn't trying to destroy the USA, like douchebag liar BO.
Dang! Really son?

Sounds like he isn't even close to bushie boy...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1193054 Aug 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals do not scream about dogs and cats being payed or neutered or having abortions. Unfortunate you can't comprehend the difference.
An embryo's heart doesn't start beating until the fifth week. Guess you must be OK with aborting the embryo at four weeks? 25% of pregnant woman have a spontaneous abortion by the sixth week. 8% after the sixth week. Who's performing those abortions? God? Get real. A zygote, embryo, fetus is not a baby...or a puppy or a kitten.
sure dummy, how many people patted yur tummy and said "how's the fetus doing"?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193055 Aug 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your point???....
seeing as how it seems 30 shots were fired, i would think it would be obvious.

cops have turned into an analogy of a female body part. so....one of those who worked in my profession is now dead. and i will no longer be doing any remote work for the local TV stations.
Mugsy

United States

#1193056 Aug 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
work? cutting brush was somehow related to running the country?
Of course habitual golfing, photo ops, and fundraisers are, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,766
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 51,331
Dear Abby 2-26-15 1 hr PEllen 1
Amy 2-26-15 1 hr PEllen 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr GayleWood 51,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr texas pete 5,697
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Red_Forman 502
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr ray 99,152
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:10 pm PST