Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656321 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1194373 Aug 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you laugh at Obama and cheer for Putin while it happens son.
You hate America that much.....
Yes, "while it happens..." Don't blame me, a**hole. Your man's in the White House and the world is falling apart. If you still endorse this loser, after six years of utter chaos, you're the one that hates America. There's no other explanation.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194374 Aug 30, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a bar of soap put to your piehole...ya foul mouthed feral oinker.
NEXT TIME YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME, HONEY... YOU BE READY FOR WHAT COMES OUT.... YOU: SOUTHERN SCUM... ME: YANKEE ELITE..... SURELY YOU CAN DO THE MATH...
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1194375 Aug 30, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... LET 'EM?... WHAT'RE YOU OPTIONS? BLOW 'EM BACK INTO THE STONE AGE?
Wait till they all gather in their dirtbag packs in one place first...then ya, that'd work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194376 Aug 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Saudi King Abdullah has an Army and Air Force and even a little Navy along with the availability to much better than average intel courtesy of the United States. If he's worried about ISIS__what's he waiting for???
perhaps a President of the United States that he can depend upon for support instead of one who will arm radical Islamists to overthrow him....
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1194377 Aug 30, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NEXT TIME YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME, HONEY... YOU BE READY FOR WHAT COMES OUT.... YOU: SOUTHERN SCUM... ME: YANKEE ELITE..... SURELY YOU CAN DO THE MATH...
You got that ay least HALF right lol.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194378 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
You're total lack of ANY mental comprehension is showing--like many flktard libuhrulTICS...dhmfk.
U.S. Code 1542 - Consultation; initial and regular consultations
(c) Presidential executive power as Commander-in-Chief; limitation
The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to
(1) a declaration of war,
(2) specific statutory authorization, or
(3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.
The President in every possible instance shall consult with Congress before introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, and after every such introduction shall consult regularly with the Congress until United States Armed Forces are no longer engaged in hostilities or have been removed from such situations.
What the heck were we doing in Libya--aside from AIDING and ABETTING terrorist uprisings, failed statehoodieisms, and breaching US Consitutional LAWS?!
(FAILED Foreign Policy)
lol! Ah! So let's see if I understand you son....

"International law" = "US Constitution"

So tell me son, why doesn't the rest of the world abide by MY Constitution... HMMMMMMM?!?!?!?!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194379 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
You're total lack of ANY mental comprehension is showing--like many flktard libuhrulTICS...dhmfk.
U.S. Code 1542 - Consultation; initial and regular consultations
(c) Presidential executive power as Commander-in-Chief; limitation
The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to
(1) a declaration of war,
(2) specific statutory authorization, or
(3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.
The President in every possible instance shall consult with Congress before introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, and after every such introduction shall consult regularly with the Congress until United States Armed Forces are no longer engaged in hostilities or have been removed from such situations.
What the heck were we doing in Libya--aside from AIDING and ABETTING terrorist uprisings, failed statehoodieisms, and breaching US Consitutional LAWS?!
(FAILED Foreign Policy)
Comprehension and intelligence was never your strong suit, eh son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194380 Aug 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish__the strategy is to pen ISIS up in Syria and let it be Assad's and to a lesser degrees Turkey's problem. That you, Rush and FOX didn't get the memo is tough chit.
except that ISIS is expanding, and is not "penned up".....

"We don't have a strategy"....

- Baraq Hussein Obama - 8/28/2014
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194381 Aug 30, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "while it happens..." Don't blame me, a**hole. Your man's in the White House and the world is falling apart. If you still endorse this loser, after six years of utter chaos, you're the one that hates America. There's no other explanation.
I see. So your idea of 'keeping things together' is more along the lines of 9/11 then? And bushie boy's incursion into iraq for no reason at all?

So tell me, what does 'Mission Accomplished' mean to you? It obviously has a different meaning for reich wingers and bushie boy!!!!
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194382 Aug 30, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS WHY YOU FOLLOW ME, MUDDY?...SEE THE TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION I LEAVE? SOUND A L'IL MASOCHISTIC TO ME? WHY WE NOT JUS' GO FISHIN'? FUCK ALL THIS NONSENSE... YOU GOT YOUR STORIES, I OBVIOUSLY GOT MINE... IT'S WHAT OL' MEN DO... WE SIT AROUN' AN' TELL STORIES ABOUT WOMEN... DINOSAUR EGGS INDEED...
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194383 Aug 30, 2014
WHA'S THE BIGGEST TITS YOU EVER SEEN?... ANYBODY?...
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1194384 Aug 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So let's see if I understand you son....
"International law" = "US Constitution"
So tell me son, why doesn't the rest of the world abide by MY Constitution... HMMMMMMM?!?!?!?!
We'll make this real simple for your clueless fktard self-

Because the REST of the world does NOT live in the United States.

(DUHMfk.)
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194385 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
You got that ay least HALF right lol.
UNZIP AN' PUT IT ON THE BAR, HON,' TALK IS CHEAP... COME TO THINK OF IT, SOUTHERNERS ARE TOO...
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1194386 Aug 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Comprehension and intelligence was never your strong suit, eh son?
And talking into your chit-encrusted hand mirror doesn't excuse the FACT-when it comes to recognizing FAILED Foreign Policy---you're a DUHMfk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194387 Aug 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish__the strategy is to pen ISIS up in Syria and let it be Assad's and to a lesser degrees Turkey's problem. That you, Rush and FOX didn't get the memo is tough chit.
"remain calm...all is well".....

- Chip Diller, Animal House.....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194388 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Wait till they all gather in their dirtbag packs in one place first...then ya, that'd work.
OH, MY... I GOT TO EXPLAIN EVERY JOKE, DUMMY? READ BACK, WE WAIT... PONDEROUSLY... I NEED TO MENTION THAT THERE'S A WHOOOOOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION ABOUT 3 FEET ABOVE YOUR HEAD..../
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1194389 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
So whatcha do when the democracy hating, stoneage DIRT BAGS start in the smaller countries, like Tunisia?
Tunisia is nearly 100% Sunni Muslim already__ISIS is not going to remain popular when it start killing Sunni's right?

Just seems to me that getting involved in religious conflicts is stupid__really stupid.

TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1194390 Aug 30, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UNZIP AN' PUT IT ON THE BAR, HON,' TALK IS CHEAP... COME TO THINK OF IT, SOUTHERNERS ARE TOO...
In your dreams, you Pied Piper of stupid.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194391 Aug 30, 2014
YOU SAY...

"So whatcha do when the democracy hating, stoneage DIRT BAGS start in the smaller countries, like Tunisia?"

AND THEN I SAY, "WHATCHA GONNA DO, BOMB 'EM BACK INTO THE STONEAGE?" YOU GET IT?.... YOU PREFACED YOUR REMARKS BY USING "STONEAGE" AS AN ADJECTIVE, RIGHT? YOU SAYIN' THEY ALREADY THERE! SO I COME BACK AN' SAY, "WHAT YOU GONNA DO, BOMB 'EM BACK INTO THE STONE AGE?" IT'S A JOKE, SWEETIE.... IF THEY ALREADY THERE YOU CAIN'T BOMB 'EM BACK INTO IT, CAN YOU?... IT'S CAUSE YOU'RE A STOOPID SOUTHERNER YOU COMPLETELY MISS IT.. IT NOT MY FAULT.... IT WHY YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAD... YOU KNOW WE LAUGHIN' AT YOUR IGNORANCE... BUT YOU CAIN'T QUITE FIGURE OUT WHY?.... WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN EVERY ONE?...
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1194392 Aug 30, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, MY... I GOT TO EXPLAIN EVERY JOKE, DUMMY? READ BACK, WE WAIT... PONDEROUSLY... I NEED TO MENTION THAT THERE'S A WHOOOOOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION ABOUT 3 FEET ABOVE YOUR HEAD..../
You sitting on a ladder, reading fairly tales again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 1 hr MalignantSquawBroad 11
Trump is A 1 hr Splendid Person 151
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 3 hr USMedia is Malignant 4
99% of abusers are democrat. 3 hr DemsRMalignant 6
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr texas pete 2,672
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Dudley 64,301
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr honeymylove 1,013

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages