Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234191 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jermaine Washington

New York, NY

#1192826 Aug 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
84% of whites who are murdered were done in by another white.
care to comment on white on white violence? please hold the hypocrisy.
LOL. Ok, you can walk through most black neighborhoods and proclaim you are not a hypocrite. I will stick to the predominately white neighborhoods. Gee, I wonder which is more dangerous? Last I checked, no one was getting beaten, shot or robbed, nor are men lurking in doorways at all hours and there are no bars on the windows of any of the homes. Even Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson know the difference and don't live amongst the thug population.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192827 Aug 27, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The neighboring ranchers claimed that you're not supposed to cut the brush; Bush was a fake rancher. He didn't even come from Texas; a fake cowboy image to appeal to the morons who voted for him, oh yeah! Put a cowboy hat and boots on this priviledged white boy from CT! What a load.
although born in Connecticut when his father was a student at Yale, Bush has lived in Texas his entire life, attending public schools in Midland, Texas.....

unlike preppies such as Obama, who never attended a public school.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192828 Aug 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You want a do over on that post fkface?
no.....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192829 Aug 27, 2014
Jermaine Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep encouraging black women irresponsibly have kids they can't support and without fathers in the picture. Don't blame society when they grow up without morals, compassion, education, skills or a work ethic and who then commit crimes requiring them to be in jails.
you are the flag bearer of Morality, compassion, education skills and work ethics. So your idiot of that is being a lying skumbag like you???? Strange dude or should I say DUD?
LOL

United States

#1192830 Aug 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, how do YOU know your loan was never sold to another group or institution?
And who said only Freddie / Fannie were the ONLY government sponsored programs? For all you know, you're owned by China, son!
Because Sherlock he probably got a in-house loan which are rare anymore where the bank holds the mortgage. Didn't you read the post he said he choose not to do a FHA loan either. He must of had really good credit too.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192831 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You are writing a paper? When will you ever have the time? Except for taking a shit twice a day, you are here posting.
Jermaine my brother! i'm sitting here with headphones on mixing rap music.$50 an hour going in my pocket. i know a brother can appreciate that.

as for the writing the paper thing...... have you ever heard of sarcasm? Google it if need be.
LOL

United States

#1192832 Aug 27, 2014
The leader of a prominent liberal super PAC on Wednesday defended taking money from billionaire George Soros while simultaneously condemning conservatives for benefiting from the fortunes of the Koch Brothers.

During a Twitter exchange Wednesday, Brad Woodhouse of the Soros-backed American Bridge 21st Century argued that it is okay for his group to accept money from liberal billionaires because, unlike the Koch Brothers, these donors are “not looking to screw the middle class to enrich themselves.”

Conservatives argue that thinking is hypocritical.

Everything started Wednesday when Woodhouse blasted a news story to reporters titled,“GOP Senate Candidates Bow at Koch Throne.” The story, written by the Huffington Post, was about Republican Senate candidates praising the Koch Brothers donor network for its support.

Andrew Kaczynski, a reporter at BuzzFeed, responded to that email on Twitter by stating:“It’s almost pathetic how weak the Democrats ‘run against the Koch brothers’ strategy is.”

Woodhouse, clearly rattled by the criticism, responded to Kaczynski on Twitter that “it’s a shame you have no idea what you are talking about” before taking a cheap shot at BuzzFeed’s content:“Stick to cats.”

Kaczynski replied:“Since you’re outraged by billionaires influencing politics @woodhouseb will American Bridge be refunding largest-donor George Soros?”

“That’s a stupid question,” Woodhouse responded, taking issue with Kaczynski’s assertion that the group’s anti-Koch strategy isn’t working.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/27/liberal-sup ...
==========

Liberal hypocrisy? LMAO
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192833 Aug 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullcht__let google be your friend fkface.
The latino/hispanics checked that box on the census form they themselves filled out.
Camp Pendleton is a forty minute drive__nothing by California standards.
Kaiser Permanente considers a 140 bed hospital in Temecula__that was two years ago scumbag__this thread is going on six years old.
You're a phony Galt__give it up.
Kaiser dropped their plans for a hospital, which were little more than a rumor.....

and Google driving times are ridiculous, particularly at commuting times....

nursing home fools like you think Google is the real world......
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192834 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL. Ok, you can walk through most black neighborhoods and proclaim you are not a hypocrite. I will stick to the predominately white neighborhoods. Gee, I wonder which is more dangerous? Last I checked, no one was getting beaten, shot or robbed, nor are men lurking in doorways at all hours and there are no bars on the windows of any of the homes. Even Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson know the difference and don't live amongst the thug population.
neighborhoods? schools. pretty sure black ones are safe from white mass shooters. thank the black Lord.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192835 Aug 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullcht__let google be your friend fkface.
The latino/hispanics checked that box on the census form they themselves filled out.
Camp Pendleton is a forty minute drive__nothing by California standards.
Kaiser Permanente considers a 140 bed hospital in Temecula__that was two years ago scumbag__this thread is going on six years old.
You're a phony Galt__give it up.
by the way, "Latino/Hispanic" is only a race to racists like you.....

California Hispanics are virtually all white.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192836 Aug 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, how do YOU know your loan was never sold to another group or institution?
And who said only Freddie / Fannie were the ONLY government sponsored programs? For all you know, you're owned by China, son!
"What difference does it make?" who holds the note......

the terms that were agreed to in writing are unchanged.....

assuming that you read and understood the loan document, and preferably had legal advice....

a completely phony issue......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192837 Aug 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
faux? half makes me faux?
give me a minute before you reply. i need to take down these 2 sheepskins on my wall. seems i wasted all that time and money so i could be called uneducated and inarticulate by Mr. uneducated and inarticulate.
prove any of it, if you can......

claims of Indian blood are a classic dodge for blacks trying to pass.....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#1192838 Aug 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
although born in Connecticut when his father was a student at Yale, Bush has lived in Texas his entire life, attending public schools in Midland, Texas.....
unlike preppies such as Obama, who never attended a public school.....
So much bullshit, Galt. George Bush left Texas schools for good after the sixth grade; Obama, not so much. Why do you lie? Because Bush floundered at the oil business and mess-up the Texas Rangers' baseball team? Rich white guy sucking the government teat all his life, what could possibly go wrong?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192839 Aug 27, 2014
justice for David Barajas.....

the jury gets it right....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1192840 Aug 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, "Latino/Hispanic" is only a race to racists like you.....
California Hispanics are virtually all white.....
What part of those people checked that box themselves don't you get dumbazz I've never once said that Hispanic/Latino was a race and even pointed out that some in your area__many in mine are actually Caucasian but still claim Hispanic/Latino due to theirs or their parents nation of origin.

It's your stupid lying troll azz that's lost on the subject pal.

You are really lost on this subject pal__was Carol your geography teacher? Hmmm?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192841 Aug 27, 2014
Paris (AFP)- IMF chief Christine Lagarde, one of the world's most powerful women, announced Wednesday she had been charged with "negligence" over a multi-million-euro graft case relating to her time as French finance minister.

The shock announcement came a day after she was grilled for more than 15 hours by a special court in Paris that probes ministerial misconduct, the fourth time she has been questioned in a case that has long weighed upon her position as managing director of the International Monetary Fund.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192842 Aug 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
prove any of it, if you can......
claims of Indian blood are a classic dodge for blacks trying to pass.....
you think i'd be ashamed to let you know i was black?

after dealing with you white idiots, why would i hide it? i would probably celebrate it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192843 Aug 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked and Deloused! Feel free to google interstate highway myths.
Your kind of stupid must be contagious.
I am always impressed by your informative and resourceful replies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192844 Aug 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you think i'd be ashamed to let you know i was black?
yes.....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1192845 Aug 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never judge others by your own pathetic short comings. The only free food I ever got was 21 years in the military.
"poop"
For once the corporal captain "poop" is being honest. He admits he sat on his duff for 21 years while in the military, did nothing, and still was fed at no cost to him.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min JRB 190,181
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 5 min fatbacksx 1
Abby 5-28 8 min rememberies 16
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min jimi-yank 53,491
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Rose of Tralee 99,571
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 6,007
amy 5-28 4 hr Kuuipo 12
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]