Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404665 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jenks

United States

#1193834 Aug 28, 2014
continued:

The [Investors Business Daily] editorial goes on to explain that NeighborWorks, in fact, provided $25 million in 2008-09 to the housing division of the notorious, Obama-allied ACORN – the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now, which ostensibly disbanded after a 2009 scandal dried up its government funding. In 2011, NeighborWorks doled out $35 million to similar groups, including the “Affordable Housing Alliance,” which pressures banks to make the kind of high-risk loans that caused the financial crisis and has ties to Obama officials.
And the recent multi-billion-dollar settlement with Bank of America that promises to fatten the Obama-Holder goodie jar is far from the only exampled of corrupt practices:

IBD [Investors Business Daily] reminds us that similar funding for Democrat activists has been written into the $20 billion in settlements for which JPMorgan Chase and Citibank were shaken down. This is massive fraud and extortion. The heavily regulated financial institutions are at the government’s mercy – that’s why they were making the bad loans in the first place, under pressure from politicians and the very organizations Holder is now inducing them to underwrite.
Critics of the Obama administration’s many-tentacled strategy for redistributing wealth have long argued that government systems and power have been, and will be, perverted and misused by the White House and its malicious minions. After all, this president and his party firmly believe that,“to the victor go the spoils.” Elections have consequence…they won…and now America is losing big.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/outrage-obam...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1193835 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The wealthy handlers are predominantly on your side of the fence. Among the top ten wealthiest in Congress, there are more are Democrats than Republicans. The wealthy are also throwing down $35,000 a plate at Obama's fundraisers. Hillary's getting paid an arm and a leg just to open her mouth and speak all over the country.
The Democrats have much more money than republicans in their super PACS. Must be all those wealthy people on your side of the fence.
I just watched the Hannity video you linked to.

That guy reminded me so damn much of Magic Negro both in looks, content and behavior.
No answers. Not one answer to any question. Nothing but a tirade of Magic Negro Islam.

Whew~

Lapeer, MI

#1193836 Aug 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there a line of people waiting to pee on your momma's grave??
Why do you ask stupid questions?

Rhetorical. No need to answer, Bro':-)

Lapeer, MI

#1193837 Aug 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
His color? same as Oblama:
High-ranking Chicago cop charged with putting gun in suspect's mouth
By Mary Wisniewski CHICAGO (Reuters)- A Chicago police commander who had been praised for his crime fighting in some of the city's roughest neighborhoods appeared in court on Thursday to face charges he put a gun in a suspect's mouth, officials said. Commander Glenn Evans, who headed a busy…
Reuters
The president has called a press conference from the 10th hole of a golf course.
stay tuned
And the blackass punk he did it to is now a white person.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA......

Lapeer, MI

#1193838 Aug 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget the little kid that shot himself in the head with an uzi at a rifle range kids day event!
guns will solve all your problems...
A gun would surely present a fix to *your* problems, Bro'.

Look down the barrel for it:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1193839 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You should write a strongly worded letter to NPR about publishing gibberish. The UN Resolution timeline was found on their website - and the source was posted.
Maybe you can find a different timeline. Don't think you should waste your time though.
I was really hoping you were going to tell Realtime that his Gibbersih charge has been "Debunked".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Gary Busey

Newark, NJ

#1193840 Aug 28, 2014
Stinking waste of space, goat humping whimp
Gary Busey

Newark, NJ

#1193841 Aug 28, 2014
99.9% of spooks are lazy failures just like obeanhead

Lapeer, MI

#1193843 Aug 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and what is the significance of that???....
The thirty-mile zone? Well, since I didn't come up with the idea, I can't fully say although a thirty mile circumference of Hollyweird can surely supply an endless flow of material to the TMZ reporters.

Celebrityville and it's strange animal occupants is more than thirty miles wide, of course. Regardless of where the center begins, it always encompasses the Oval Office nowadays.

Lapeer, MI

#1193844 Aug 28, 2014
Jenks wrote:
continued:
The [Investors Business Daily] editorial goes on to explain that NeighborWorks, in fact, provided $25 million in 2008-09 to the housing division of the notorious, Obama-allied ACORN – the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now, which ostensibly disbanded after a 2009 scandal dried up its government funding. In 2011, NeighborWorks doled out $35 million to similar groups, including the “Affordable Housing Alliance,” which pressures banks to make the kind of high-risk loans that caused the financial crisis and has ties to Obama officials.
And the recent multi-billion-dollar settlement with Bank of America that promises to fatten the Obama-Holder goodie jar is far from the only exampled of corrupt practices:
IBD [Investors Business Daily] reminds us that similar funding for Democrat activists has been written into the $20 billion in settlements for which JPMorgan Chase and Citibank were shaken down. This is massive fraud and extortion. The heavily regulated financial institutions are at the government’s mercy – that’s why they were making the bad loans in the first place, under pressure from politicians and the very organizations Holder is now inducing them to underwrite.
Critics of the Obama administration’s many-tentacled strategy for redistributing wealth have long argued that government systems and power have been, and will be, perverted and misused by the White House and its malicious minions. After all, this president and his party firmly believe that,“to the victor go the spoils.” Elections have consequence…they won…and now America is losing big.
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/outrage-obam...
VERY interesting. The Racist Pig is getting fat.

Lapeer, MI

#1193845 Aug 28, 2014
I am *Still* chuckling......

POLICE LET THEIR DOG PEE ON MICHAEL BROWN'S MEMORIAL, THEN DROVE OVER IT.

The dogs are having fun but I think it's poor taste to dirty the wheels of those Squad Cars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.......
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193846 Aug 28, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I give up?
UM... YES... YOU CAIN'T SAVE THE DAMNED.. THEY'RE MINE... THEY COME TO ME LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME... YOU KNOW BETTER.... I'M NOT PLAYIN' YOU KNOW THAT TOO... YOU GET SPECIAL DISPENSATION CAUSE... WELL... JUST BECAUSE.... YOU'RE JUST SENDING THEM TO ME...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193848 Aug 28, 2014
HEHEHEHEHEH... YOU'RE TALKIN' TO THE ONE MAN YOU NEVER WANTED TO TALK TO... IRONIC, HUH?...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193849 Aug 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
I am *Still* chuckling......
POLICE LET THEIR DOG PEE ON MICHAEL BROWN'S MEMORIAL, THEN DROVE OVER IT.
The dogs are having fun but I think it's poor taste to dirty the wheels of those Squad Cars.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.......
WELL... ALL THAT CAN BE SAID IS THAT YOU'RE FAR ENOUGH NORTH TO BE SHED OF THE PROBLEM... SO FAR...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1193851 Aug 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The thirty-mile zone? Well, since I didn't come up with the idea, I can't fully say although a thirty mile circumference of Hollyweird can surely supply an endless flow of material to the TMZ reporters.Celebrityville and it's strange animal occupants is more than thirty miles wide, of course. Regardless of where the center begins, it always encompasses the Oval Office nowadays.
the significance is related to union work rules....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193852 Aug 28, 2014
HMMMM.. GALT... JENKS... TEMECULA... UNITED STATES.... HMMM... BAD TIMING, HUH, SON...? I EAT YOUR ASS NOW.... I'M AWAKE AT THIS HOUR... YOU, OBVIOUSLY, ARE NOT.... MISTAKE... G'HEAD, REPORT ME... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193853 Aug 28, 2014
YOU'LL NEVER EVER HAVE A CHANCE AGAIN, HONEY... I OWN YOUR ASS NOW... A POOR AND LAZY CHOICE...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193854 Aug 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Creator has a great sense of humor, Bro'. Look at what He did with your face and intellect.
"HE' HUH? L'IL MAN... AN' WE KNOW THIS... HOW? AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOH OHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193855 Aug 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, BABY... DADDY'S HOME... HE GOT HIS DICKTIONARY TOO...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193856 Aug 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM NOW JUNIOR... WELCOME TO THE RIDE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 3 min boundary painter 6,561
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 min boundary painter 2,859
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Rose of Tralee 103,208
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 min Red_Forman 2,274
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 min boundary painter 1,803
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 min Red_Forman 1,253
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 14 min boundary painter 8,520
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Dr Guru 219,545

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages