Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1192205 Aug 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Are you guys listening to the moron Obama?
Liar of the year!
I haven't heard Obama's voice since the presidential debates, what's he saying?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1192206 Aug 26, 2014
I just love those coke bottle glasses Hillary wears!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192208 Aug 26, 2014
Dix wrote:
Billionaire Warren Buffett is financing Burger King's Canadian deal 25% through Berkshire Hathaway....
but Obama butt-buddy Buffett wants middle class Americans to pay higher taxes....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1192209 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was all true pal__and it's killing your racist azz.
Sure it was, racist.

Just as true as "you can keep your doctor", racist libtard!

The only time Obama ain't bin lying is when he's not talkin'.

LMAO!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1192210 Aug 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Soldiers don't have two feet; Obama has taken more vacation than George W, and we're all gonna' die...so, what's new with you, Homer?
Same, just busy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192211 Aug 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a stalker of the President; obsessing about his schedule. He should be reported to the SS
lily is a good Nazi who reports all her neighbor's activities to the Boca Gestapo.....

lily is the neighbor from Hell.....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1192212 Aug 26, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Child does NOT read ...watches Movies .. alas her posts illustrate this well. LOL
-Angela
Documentaries are in a different classification than movies meant for entertainment. Documentaries are educational and are meant to enlighten you. In this case, you get a front row seat to the revolution in Egypt through the eyes, ears and cameras of four individuals. One of them was a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

You will learn something if you stop watching special effects movies and watch history in the making. Up close and personal.

But guess you have something against documentaries filming history in the making now too? Which is rather odd. More like stubborn.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1192213 Aug 26, 2014
signs the progressive 'we need to tax those evil corporations/make them pay their fair share economy' economy is on fire!

'If completed, the deal would mean Burger King’s corporate headquarters would move to Canada, raising the specter of yet another American company switching its national citizenship to lower its tax bill.'

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/08/24/burger...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1192214 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah__post the statistics, tell us who all these new recipients are and where they live?
Fun with numbers.
Pablo, Paco, then we have Jose and Angelique, and of course we have Alejandro.....
YYYY GUY

Middlefield, CT

#1192215 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah__post the statistics, tell us who all these new recipients are and where they live?
Fun with numbers.
What difference does it make ¨who¨ is using food stamps when the ¨why¨ they're using them is Obama/democrat policies? You're an idiot.
Barney Fwank

Brea, CA

#1192216 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Obama Motors. A recall every month coming to you!
You wont find any Smart Cars at obama motors
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1192217 Aug 26, 2014
Paging AL Sharpton!!!!

Utah needs you !

'A sarcastic Sunday tweet from Valerie said,“CNN Please! We need the name and home address of #DillonTaylor’s killer immediately. Why hasn’t he been arrested??!!!!!”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/...
Barney Fwank

Brea, CA

#1192218 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is a good Nazi who reports all her neighbor's activities to the Boca Gestapo.....
lily is the neighbor from Hell.....
Lily has a bigger peeenis than the Grey Ghost too,dem told me
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192219 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
tasers are used lethally in situations where use of a firearm cannot be justified...
tasers are the modern version of cattle prods used by Southern sheriffs in the 60s.....

used by cops to hand down street justice.....

how about hiring cops who have the physical stature and strength to subdue suspects without resorting to shooting or tasering or clubbing them to death???....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192220 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, is calling for a boycott of Burger King.
“Burger King’s decision to abandon the United States means consumers should turn to Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers or White Castle sliders. Burger King has always said ‘Have it Your Way’; well my way is to support two Ohio companies that haven’t abandoned their country or customers,” Brown said in a statement.
Brown called for a creation of a global minimum tax rate.
Liberals believe in Corp Welfare until we stop that Sucking Sound Corp America will continue to move abroad!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1192221 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Documentaries are in a different classification than movies meant for entertainment. Documentaries are educational and are meant to enlighten you. In this case, you get a front row seat to the revolution in Egypt through the eyes, ears and cameras of four individuals. One of them was a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
You will learn something if you stop watching special effects movies and watch history in the making. Up close and personal.
But guess you have something against documentaries filming history in the making now too? Which is rather odd. More like stubborn.
Look, I remember fairly recently, you directing me to scenes from a forty-year-old Willie Wonka? That's what you mean by a documentary? LMAO
YYYY GUY

Middlefield, CT

#1192222 Aug 26, 2014
I just love those coke bottle glasses Hillary wears!
¨I don' feel no ways tired...¨
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192223 Aug 26, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard Obama's voice since the presidential debates, what's he saying?
nothing.....
Barney Fwank

Brea, CA

#1192224 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all total BS, every day we witness PDupont not only point out your obvious close mindedness but show the real facts and still you ignore. He debunks almost every thing you post and still you persist. Never never have you even said that you were either wrong or misleading, you bend twist and squirm. You are hardly a match for anyone on here especially PDupont. You of all people have more than proven to be a total ideologue.
Your Colostomy bag is full of your brains and Lilys ManJuice,time for changing.Pffft,Pffft,Pffft.I`m sure your mommy will change it for you after she climbs off of sonicfilters moustache

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1192225 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What got Obama elected to his first term was the clown show of McCain-Palin__what got Obama elected to his second term was that many voters believed Mitt is too slippery for the oval office and didn't vote.
What got Obama elected was his prolific lying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,919
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 49,370
Dear Abby 12-28 13 min PEllen 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 23 min rico 7
Amy 12-28-14 23 min PEllen 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr reality is a crutch 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:12 am PST

ESPN 7:12AM