Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190912 Saturday Aug 23
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Questions like yours hurt the ears of blacks. They simply are pained to hear it.
GET-TING LATE, SWEETIE... BETTER SUM UP PRETTY SOON....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190913 Saturday Aug 23
sonicfilter wrote:
White House Petition For 'Mike Brown Law' Quickly Earning Support
A White House petition that would create a “Mike Brown Law” requiring police officers to wear cameras has earned over 100,000 signatures in just one week.
The petition, with 131,897 signatures at the time of publication Wednesday, asks the following of the White House:
Create a bill, sign into law, and set aside funds to require all state,county, and local police, to wear a camera.The law shall be made in an effort to not only detour police misconduct(i.e. brutality, profiling, abuse of power), but to ensure that all police are following procedure, and to remove all question, from normally questionable police encounters. As well, as help to hold all parties within a police investigation, accountable for their actions.
Even though the petition has crossed the 100,000 signature threshold that usually prompts a response from the White House, no response has yet been posted. On the petition site, the White House says that it may not respond to petitions involving law enforcement to “avoid exercising improper influence.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/mike...
A surveillance video of the Fatass Gentle Giant robbing and assaulting a clerk inside of a Party Store means nothing to rioting, looting blacks but now they insist a videocam placed on every cop?

Black Racism is hypocritical enough already so why would you want to increase the hypocrisy even more further lowering black community credibility with Americans?

If those videocams begin showing black crime in an even clearer, brighter light, what then? Insist that they be removed?

Gotcha.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190914 Saturday Aug 23
YOU'LL NEED TO TYPE FASTER THAN THAT, GRAMPY... I EAT THE SLOW AND THE WEAK... HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED?...

Lapeer, MI

#1190916 Saturday Aug 23
sonicfilter wrote:
Once again, an unarmed black teenager has been killed in a highly questionable police shooting, this time in suburban St. Louis on Saturday.
Michael Brown, just 18 and two days from starting college, is dead. It appears from eyewitness accounts that – like Trayvon Martin – he was not involved in any sort of underlying crime that would warrant the use of deadly force.
Rather, like Trayvon, he was “walking while black.”
All too often, young black men in our society are viewed as potential criminals. They are targeted for arrest and incarceration more than anyone else. In schools, they are disproportionately subjected to harsh discipline. They fill our overcrowded prisons, often for crimes associated with the failed war on drugs. They are arrested for drug offenses at three to five times the rate of whites, even though drug use among whites is comparable.
Because of racial profiling and a history of discriminatory policies, many in the black community do not trust law enforcement. The distrust is a recipe for tragedy. No one gets the benefit of the doubt.
Obviously, the FBI needs to get to the bottom of what happened.
But resolving this case is only a start. There’s a larger issue – a crisis, in fact.
As a nation, we urgently need to rethink our approach to criminal justice. Our entire criminal justice system has mushroomed in the past four decades, in large part because certain politicians have made it a strategy to stoke fear among white people – fear about young black men.
Young men like Michael – and their families – are paying the price.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/news/ho...
These sorts of posts are increasing Pepto-Bismol sales.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190917 Saturday Aug 23
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
There were more than that at just one of the rallies I attended in Central Florida.
On just one day among the many different days rallies were held across the nation - April 15, 2009 - demonstrations reportedly were held in more than 750 cities.
The number of attendees were in the thousands in some of these rallies.
The tea party movement's goals were - and still are - limiting the size of the federal government, reducing government spending, lowering the national debt and opposing tax increases.
Too scary?
I guess that would depend on which t-p organization you're talking to since they're leeching and taking off the 'republican' party.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190918 Saturday Aug 23
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text> this gonna be an all fkn nighter
FOR WHOM, CHILD? I DO THIS IN MY SLEEP... YOU ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF WRESTLING A SPARROW FOR A GRUB, DEAR... THE ELITES, YOU KNOW? YANKEES? C'MON... TRY A LITTLE... G'HEAD... SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

Lapeer, MI

#1190919 Saturday Aug 23
NMx wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is th piktur of th Qn of Polan blak?
Mary & Jsus wr not blak.
She worked in a Coal Mine on her off time.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190920 Saturday Aug 23
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell your liberals pals to stop going on witch hunts.
Funny. You people keep claiming non cons are muslim lover and not Christian.

While reich wingers claim to be 'Christian.'

Logic and facts would indicate there's a problem with your opinion son.....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190921 Saturday Aug 23
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text> LOCK YOUR DOORS or just have a power outage it's much safer.
WHAT?... GOOD GRIEF...

Lapeer, MI

#1190922 Saturday Aug 23
black-balled wrote:
An all-black team, the Jackie Robinson West team, will represent the US in the Little League World Series!
THANKS, OBAMA!
Black Racism and Affirmative Action have now reached down to Little League!

Thanks Magic Negro!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190923 Saturday Aug 23
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that would depend on which t-p organization you're talking to since they're leeching and taking off the 'republican' party.
unlike DemoKKKrats, Republicans care more about the direction of the country than about a political party.......

acting like DemoKKKrats just to win is meaningless.....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190924 Saturday Aug 23
YOU'RE STOOPID, CHILD... I'M NOT... NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT... EVEN WHEN I'M PRETENDING... I'M THE TALENT HERE... YOU'RE THE PREY... I FEED OFF YOU... ON YOU... IT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS... I'M SORRY YOU CAN'T SEE IT, BECAUSE... EVERYONE ELSE CAN... YOU'RE... UM... COUNTRY-PEOPLE... I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER WAY OF DESCRIBING IT?... YOU'RE LIKE... CARP TO MY STEELHEAD... I LIVE FOR YOU....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190925 Saturday Aug 23
Fake Teacher wrote:
<quoted text> Funny, daughter. You worship Obama on this forum 24/7. Your chickens have obviously come home to roost, and they are all going down the tubes with Obama's failed policies, daughter.
Hate much son?

Let me rephase that.... why do you hate so much, son?

Lapeer, MI

#1190927 Saturday Aug 23
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, electing the first female President of the United States
Let's not get lost in this "Let's elect the first ...... to be President" bullchit again.

Look what "Let's elect the first black to be President" bullchit did to damage this country.

Slow down and act adult-like.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190928 Saturday Aug 23
IT'S THE CUTEST THING THOUGH... STILL YOU TRY... STILL YOU STRUGGLE... I'M JUST PLAYING WITH YOU... WINDING YOU IN... LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD OCCASIONALLY, AND THEN JERKING IT AROUND WHILE I REMIND YOU WHO'S IN CHARGE... WE CAN KEEP THIS UP FOREVER, SWEETIE... BUT THE RESULT IS INEVITABLE... OH! OH! MAYBE IF YOU GO THAT WAY!!!!....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190929 Saturday Aug 23
YOU'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH... YOU NEED TO SEND ME SOMEONE SMARTER....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190930 Saturday Aug 23
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You have things very backwards. We were not at war anywhere in the Middle East until 9/11 after al Qaeda declared war on us. ISIL is a bigger threat and war is all they have on their minds.
Get a clue. You are part of the problem.
So why did bushie boy head into iraq then son?

You are so confusing!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190931 Saturday Aug 23
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan. Show me ISIL on a world map.
lol! It's amazing how warped their sense of actual history is.

Lapeer, MI

#1190932 Saturday Aug 23
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Condoleezza?
Now *THAT* would be a great choice, IMHO.

At the very least we wouldn't have any more open Mexican Borders, Benghazi's and ISIS takeovers.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190933 Saturday Aug 23
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS/ISIL map is on the tube every day......large portions of Syria and Iraq.....
reality is on the ground, not on dead tree maps.....
Oh wait! So now ISIS took ground in Syria?

Is this like.... zionist taking ground in Palestine and calling it Israel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 26 min pde 33
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min texas pete 4,714
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 55 min -CatCiao- 952
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,683
Amy 9-19 58 min ralph 6
Abby 9-19 1 hr ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,064
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 98,230
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago