Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419689 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

United States

#1193441 Aug 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if only occasionally you would show just a glimmer of that horizon maybe that would be helpful. Babbling hysterically every day is hardly an example of your brilliance. No one on here is more closed minded than you FOXBOT. NOBODY.
Noticed before...
An authority on something or other......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1193442 Aug 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text> So sayeth the Grand Wizard. At least you are open and honest about being a racist. Homer will give you kudos for at least admitting to it rather than denying it like your fellow rightwingers.
the truth shall prevail.....

racial differences in intelligence test scores are real.....

as are differences in work ethic.....

until you people face that, nothing will change.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1193443 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's try this....
If you're going to insist Bush lied to the Democrats about Saddam, there are only three scenarios to prove you're right.
1. Bush changed the worldwide Intel information of which they were privy hoping they wouldn't find out.
2. The UN lied to them too.
Or...
3. They really weren't as easily duped as you must think and knew exactly what the rest of world knew and used the excuse of being lied to for political advantage.
Now you have to pick the one that backs up your claim.
It's amazing how one simply answer by quoting from the mouth of a babe simply escapes reich wingers!!!!

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." -- George Bush Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1193444 Aug 28, 2014
CUT TO THE CHEESE wrote:
<quoted text>
...AND HERE SHE IS, FOLKS... LET'S HAVE A BIG HAND FOR THE KEN BURNS OF TOPIX...
I would be willing to bet that she hasn't watched Ken Burns' documentary on Glacier National Park which points out the dangers of global warming. She really just wants to be entertained not "educated".

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1193445 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Meant to say "wonder what Obama 'got' in exchange"...for taking a dive and giving the Russians the title of world power.
lol! Well, I suggest you go figure it out to prove your opinion as some sort of fact son.

Otherwise, it's really nothing more than your opinion.. or a lie!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193446 Aug 28, 2014
The DNA of the democRatic party is inbred with hate and racism...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1193448 Aug 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
because he is a chest pounding gorilla
like the gentle giant???....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1193449 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living in a cave or a time warp.
Black people have become CEOs, doctors, lawyers, news anchors, government officials, scientists, surgeons, hardworking middle class Americans, neighbors, presidents, homeowners, high school graduates who learn a skill or a trade, and college graduates because many understand the importance of an education.
Only those who live in poor liberally-run cities are kept in poverty to keep their liberal counterparts in power with unkept promises to keep them there.
The good news is more and more blacks are starting to get the black victimization is very localized to urban liberal cities. It's not even close to a nationwide problem.
lol
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1193452 Aug 28, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a one source idiot and you think you're informed. You're even more stupidier than anyone gave you credit for. People like you get you info from places like Mother FKing Jones, the Huffand Puff Post, and other left wing gutter snipes, so it is no wonder you imbeciles giggle and drool all over yourselves when real news presents itself. You're a FOX hater and I really don't give a flying FK what you think, pal.
Sure you don't that's why you are tight assed and squealing like a pig placing your one remaining nut in jeopardy.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1193453 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
The DNA of the democRatic party is inbred with hate and racism...
It's the culture...
lol! Is that 'Deliverance' I hear in your background son?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1193454 Aug 28, 2014
White owner of NBA team makes inappropriate comments and has to go....

meanwhile...

'USC Football Star Didn’t Sprain Ankles Saving Drowning Nephew – But May Have Been Burglarizing Home'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/ufc-f...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1193455 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed Frank's point. Bush's ranch in Crawford was a working ranch. Obama hasn't spent his vacation time in a working environment anywhere besides the golf course where every liberal on here keeps reminding us he's being "briefed" between tee offs.
Bush stopped playing golf altogether through the entire Iraq War.
LOL. A "working ranch"? Yeah, I suppose. I did see a whole lot of pictures of him cutting word and clearing brush.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1193456 Aug 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if this piece of trash is not a US citizen, then she should be deported immediately....
I agree, deport the whole family and the wife too
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193458 Aug 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you don't that's why you are tight assed and squealing like a pig placing your one remaining nut in jeopardy.
You baggers ghost have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions, puffin each other in every other post....

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1193461 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living in a cave or a time warp.
Black people have become CEOs, doctors, lawyers, news anchors, government officials, scientists, surgeons, hardworking middle class Americans, neighbors, presidents, homeowners, high school graduates who learn a skill or a trade, and college graduates because many understand the importance of an education.
Only those who live in poor liberally-run cities are kept in poverty to keep their liberal counterparts in power with unkept promises to keep them there.
The good news is more and more blacks are starting to get the black victimization is very localized to urban liberal cities. It's not even close to a nationwide problem.
Not even close eh?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193462 Aug 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you people think it is OK to "get in the face" of another person?????.....
FOX ambush 'journalism' is about as in your face as it gets.

but that's all good until the table is turned. then the whining begins.
President Barack bin Lyin

New York, NY

#1193467 Aug 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well gee whiz floriduh, i imagine it'll be until 2016.
and then we get Hillary for 8 years. BAAAAAA!
Hill and Bill will have a lot of delousing to do.

New York, NY

#1193469 Aug 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
They better get the same immigration lawyer Obama's welfare queen Aunt and drunken Uncle used.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1193471 Aug 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not even close eh?
I have a feeling she hasn't left her apartment in many years; same with Galt and the others; they have got to be shut-ins. Which one said the President was sipping Harvey Wallbangers on the golf course? LOL; who even says that word anymore?
Meanwhile back at the ranch; Charlie Crist has the nomination; let's hope he can knock Rick Scott out of the park. And then there's this:

Florida's largest school voucher program is unconstitutional because it creates a state-funded school system outside the public one mandated by the state constitution and because it redirects taxpayer money to religious institutions, according to a lawsuit filed today in Tallahassee.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-school-voucher...

New York, NY

#1193473 Aug 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Post is reporting that Obama is poised to give executive amnesty to 8 million illegal aliens. Quick send him back to the golf course before he really destroys this country. We don't have enough poor people competing for jobs and government money.

Press 2 for English.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min District 1 222,651
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Not Documented 61,059
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr honeymylove 2,427
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ize Found 70,958
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 1,475
Social Security 8 hr Master L-Bates 8
Star news is Annoying. 8 hr Jerkt toff 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages