Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274423 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192389 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, you " decided I liked here better"?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
I was expecting you to try and out-black me like you did Saturday when I told you I hired an "American" who happens to be black and doubled his salary, then you had to throw in the token we are taking two black kids.
Your token vs. my really helping someone.
Who is Edd and why would you like Bumpass better than sunny California? More mooch opportunities there?
As far as lying goes, that would be your routine, Democrat. You don't have a dignified bone in your body, Obama voter.
Back to your original confusion, I said I was going to the beach on Saturday, not the whole weekend, moron.
The meltdown is almost complete...What a fruitloop old Waxturd is. Yea me... Melt fatso melt.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192390 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but aren't you the one whose reputation includes a fairy tail?
i'm not a FOXbot. and, unlike your ilk, i don't get punked by satire sites
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1192391 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I know Waxturd, why do you do that. Hell you haven't fooled a single soul for years, we all know it's your sick ass. Some life for a Millionaire and a Queens subject...Maybe you are the Queen...Yea know what I mean??Wink, wink.
She is my best friend and confidant!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192392 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son here’s another Fact…. CNN reformat their Programing to attract a Younger Audience…What Happen?
this.....

As Rachel Maddow Grows, Fox News Loses 34% of Their Young Viewers

Fox News continues to be overall cable news ratings leader, but young people can’t seem to run from the network’s primetime lineup fast enough.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/04/02/rachel...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1192393 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The meltdown is almost complete...What a fruitloop old Waxturd is. Yea me... Melt fatso melt.
You call me fatso and then say "I'm" having a meltdown, juvenile 80 year old?

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Liberals are so much fun to read. You guys never become adults son, even at age 80!

How old are you?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192394 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Government Motors also has a credibility level of zero.....
There’s nothing Government does that’s Efficient!! RECALLS…. What is it 14 million and Counting?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1192395 Aug 26, 2014
Obama / liberal Democrat transparency:

"Lerner's cell phone deliberately
wiped amid probe, IRS lawyer says"
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1192396 Aug 26, 2014
"LOIS LERNER'S BLACKBERRY was intentionally destroyed after Congress had begun its probe into IRS targeting of conservative groups, a senior IRS lawyer says in a sworn declaration."

Anyone trust Democrats to have morals & dignity?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192397 Aug 26, 2014
Adios, black Muslim scumbag

(CNN)-- An American man died last weekend in Syria while fighting for ISIS, two U.S. officials told CNN, the latest evidence of the reach of a terror group that's become increasingly powerful and feared in the eyes of Americans.

The man's uncle, Ken McCain, said that his nephew had gone to fight as a jihadi and that the U.S. State Department told the family Monday about the death.

Douglas McArthur McCain, 33, died in a battle between rival extremist groups in the suburbs of Aleppo, Syria's once-bustling commercial capital and largest city, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a British-based group that monitors the conflict.

Like the U.S. officials, the group characterized McCain as an ISIS fighter and said he was killed battling al-Nusra Front, an al Qaeda-linked organization that the U.S. government has blacklisted as a foreign terror organization.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192398 Aug 26, 2014
Ferguson Gang Leader Admits US Attorney General “Paid Us To Start Riots”

In our effort to maintain the highest standards for reporting the news and current events, we at Conservative Hideout 2.0 wish to retract a story that we published about the Attorney General of the United States.

Even though we always vet stories, unfortunately we are human and accidents occur.

That was the case with the above titled story about Eric Holder. Upon review we found that the original story emanated from a parody news site.

We apologize to our many viewers for this oversight.

http://conservativehideout.com/2014/08/24/fer...

why are conservatives so gullible? i guess i should ask Roger Ailes.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192399 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she aware that you have mental issues???
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1192400 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot old man Ghost.

How old are you, devious Democrat?
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1192401 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey I’m going to Simplify this (Fox is Growing, while The Liberal Media is Shrinking) even a 5th grader would get It the Million Dollar Question…DO YOU?
120 million people vote in a Presidential election. 4 million people watch FOX. Big deal.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1192402 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
There’s nothing Government does that’s Efficient!! RECALLS…. What is it 14 million and Counting?
Obama Motors GM makes junk and doesn't honor it's warranties unless forced to do so by legal action.

Just like Democrats who force crap on Americans.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192403 Aug 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
I can't stand listening to this bullsh*ter Obama. TV was just shut off.
Liar of the century.
Just watched an Ellen Degenerate re-run where she sucks up to her guest the Magic Negro. She fawned all over him thanking him for Obamacare and the airhead female audience was practically masturbating for him.

Tell me again how the Liberal Media thing is just a myth.

Other Presidents have chosen the proper venues for a President talking about international and domestic issues and policies, etc. This Magic Negro dances, sings, tells jokes and giggles about his daughters wearing tattoos while journalists are beheaded on TV, children are rifled in their beds by Allah freaks and the world sinks towards anarchy with Ferguson looters and racists running wild.....

He is not a President but an Affirmative Action Mannequin carried from Liberal Talk Show to Liberal Talk Show. He's a Blow-Up Doll for Progressives.

Lapeer, MI

#1192404 Aug 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not a FOXbot. and, unlike your ilk, i don't get punked by satire sites
Yep. You're a Two-Bit guy acting like dollar broad working on the cheap for the Wu Mao Dang.

Such an exciting life!

Lapeer, MI

#1192405 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
14 million is a lot but fixing this country would require only one recall :-(

Lapeer, MI

#1192406 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"LOIS LERNER'S BLACKBERRY was intentionally destroyed after Congress had begun its probe into IRS targeting of conservative groups, a senior IRS lawyer says in a sworn declaration."
Anyone trust Democrats to have morals & dignity?
And we need (3) autopsies on Fatass Brown's carcass so that Eric Racist Holder and the Ambulance Chaser Families can throw doubt upon the first one and cause more rioting across the land after a biased Grand Jury and another farce OJ trial begins.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192407 Aug 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
this.....
As Rachel Maddow Grows, Fox News Loses 34% of Their Young Viewers
Fox News continues to be overall cable news ratings leader, but young people can’t seem to run from the network’s primetime lineup fast enough.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/04/02/rachel...
Son…You have me Laughing, so you’re the 1out 10 viewers that Watches MSNBC or Rachel Maddow…Later!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192408 Aug 26, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
120 million people vote in a Presidential election. 4 million people watch FOX. Big deal.
crawl back in your hole, you child-molesting teacher wannabe......

join up with Realslime and Ghost on the pedophile thread.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min IB DaMann 54,488
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min loose cannon 196,842
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 6,395
abby8-27-15 5 hr Sublime1 14
ask amy 8-27 6 hr PEllen 7
The Amazing Cashew 7 hr OH Im NUTS 1
Get an online store. Earn $$$$ (Jun '13) 7 hr Shaiilesh 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr RACE 100,626
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages