Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564581 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192893 Aug 27, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Sherlock he probably got a in-house loan which are rare anymore where the bank holds the mortgage. Didn't you read the post he said he choose not to do a FHA loan either. He must of had really good credit too.
lol! Son, unless there's a stipulation in the loan agreement the bank will not sell your loan, they ALWAYS have the option. No one said it HAS to be FHA or any other Fed organization. Which is why I said it could be owned by China.

Sorry 'Baby Shir.' You still have nada!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192894 Aug 27, 2014
TSM wrote:
You would think this guy Douglas McAuthur McCain, sat in the same pew as Obama and Listen to Rev, Wright ‘Hate America ‘sermons “The Chicken Have Come Home To Roost “Justice was Served… Douglas, he’s where he belongs!!
Actually, I'm surprised you're not mad he's been killed and blamed Obama for it.

You reich wingers are really an odd lot....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192895 Aug 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are 80 years old so you're not doing much, frustrated old liberal phag. Nerds like you usually rely on other men for your pleasure son. You started the manhood discussion gramps, not me son!
Frustrated?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
My wife is less than half your age, you idiot.
Best yet, she's Republican!
http://blog.thenewstribune.com/opinion/2010/0...
Enjoy looking at your cows, Democrat...
Oooooo! You mean your 'hubby,' right son?

So now you're a cradle robber too???

Oooo.....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192896 Aug 27, 2014
K... NOT A GOOD IDEA TO LEAVE THE DEVIL TO HIS OWN DEVICES FO' ANY LENGTH OF TIME....

"...THEN I GAVE HER A BATH, AND, WHAT WITH HER BEING RECENTLY PARALYZED AT THE GUN RANGE, I TOOK MY TIME DRYING HER... CAREFULLY EXAMINING ANY BUMPS OR FOLDS FOR STRAY DROPLETS OF MOISTURE I MIGHT HAVE MISSED INITIALLY... IF I READ THE EXPRESSION IN HER EYES CORRECTLY SHE WAS BOTH GRATEFUL AND AFRAID....."
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1192897 Aug 27, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're imputing is that the older white cohort doesn't count as viewers? Chalk that up as another brilliant assertion on your part. This keeps getting better and better. Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go out and outdo yourself again. As for your last questions, they're not around anymore unfortunately. However, they always enjoyed my company while admiring the fact that I'm not a government handout seeking parasite like most liberals are. Most importantly though, they are proud of how they along with my parents helped raise responsible and compassionate kids who love to help others who are totally incapable of taking care of themselves
Read it and weep clown..
no, i don't want to be taken care of, I don't need it - I find any insinuation of such offensive considering how much I pay to support shitty little Conservative states that don't pay their own way.

I've never been in debt and I've never taken advantage of a Gov program other than those which are inescapable like driving on fed or state built highways, using utilities etc. So, no, don't want to be taken care of, but willing to pay my fair share to build a strong and stable society where everyone gets a fair shake.

This may blow the mind of a lot of Conservatives, but most Liberals, the REALLY Liberal ones are college grads or at least had some college. They have good jobs, they live in nice homes, drive nice cars, vacation a lot, pay higher taxes than most Conservatives because they are making more money and live in Liberal states/cities where taxes are higher. When we defend social programs, it's not because we need them. We don't. We just have a heart, and don't think human beings should suffer needlessly because of the inequities that the elite of this country have built into the system. Is self-reliance awesome?-yes, and a lot of Liberals are the spitting image of it, a lot of Conservatives aren't at all and don't even realize it because they waste so much of their time looking for scapegoats for their problems instead of demanding more of themselves.

so if you are a Conservative and you want to cut wasteful spending. Let's start with cutting Federal funding to build infrastructure in Conservative states. If you want any roads, highways, schools, power plants, dams, levees etc You can pay for it yourself without any help from us dirty Liberals and our evil Federal Gov. Let's get rid of Farm subsidies all together too. No more Social Security or Medicaid in Conservative states, you can perfect your own level of self-sufficiency paying for it yourselves. No more Fed subsidies for Policemen or Firemen either -pay for it yourself. A few years down the road when your state looks like Sudan and you realize you can't pay for it yourselves because your local economies are too small to generate the revenue to pay for it, you might begin to realize exactly how much you rely upon Liberals and our big, bustling Liberal state economies to pay your way vis a vis the Federal Gov.

as a CA resident, for every dollar in Fed taxes I pay, I receive about 50 cents in Fed spending in my state. For every dollar a Conservative living in Alabama or Mississippi pay, they receive about $1.50 in spending. Do the math: WE fucking take care of YOU. YOU are the welfare queens, STFU and have some respect for the people taking care of you, fking freeloader
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192899 Aug 27, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> Another dem FK
ARE YOU ASKING ME OR TELLING ME?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192900 Aug 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oooooo! You mean your 'hubby,' right son?
So now you're a cradle robber too???
Oooo.....
YEAH, THE WHOLE, "HALF YOUR AGE" THING ISN'T WHAT IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE... I MEAN I COULD BUY ONE OF THOSE L'IL ASIAN GIRLS TOPIX SELLS AND I GUESS SHE'D BE, WHAT? A QUARTER MY AGE? BUT WHAT WOULD WE TALK ABOUT? PAD THAI?... FLIP-FLOPS?... PLUS, IN NOSTRILIS' CASE HE TELLS YOU RIGHT OFF THE BAT SHE'S A REPUBLICAN... THAT'S CODE FO' A REAL DOG WITH FAT FEET AN' SO MUCH MAKEUP SHE LOOK LIKE TUTANKHAMEN...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1192902 Aug 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Not that it is my place to question a site like "Licensed to Lie", I would rather someone provide a copy of the court document from a reliable source...like the District Court! Don't you find it odd that that case number isn't available through the court?

The document shown on your site is incomplete. There are no printed dates on the document. Only the signature date of an "authorizing officer" acknowledging that the Blackberry (which is cataloged with other obsolete equipment) was removed as scrap because "the value of the property is so little and the cost and handling so great that retention for advertising for sale is clearly not economical." Strange comment given the that the document lists the value of the items as "$502,587.65". IF, and that is a big IF, the document is legitimate the obsolete Blackberry could have sat in storage for a year or more before being scraped. That's how things work in government. The story is only news if we are provided with procurement information that shows the date Lerner was issued a new Blackberry. The truth is in the details and certinly not on a site that has "lie" in it's name.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1192903 Aug 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Temecula bans lowlife dirtbags from New Jersey......
Temecula also has black folks....and very few of them are poor.....
Like mail from the pine barrens.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192904 Aug 27, 2014
UH-OH... LOOK AT THE SIDEBAR UNDER "CHICAGO DATING"... "SWEETNSMARTJ" HUH?... CAN YOU SAY, "YOU CAN PARK A COMPACT CAR IN MY VAJAYJAY EVER SINCE I WAS WATERGIRL FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAM...."
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1192905 Aug 27, 2014
Is the Megalomaniac Mulatto Moron Barry Obama that thinks we have 57 states pushing Glow Bull Warming again?

Mo' Money!

Sheet!

Democrats are crying OMG about Glow Bull Warming but it's been colder and colder everywhere.

These Communist idiots would be whining that we have no rain when the rest of us all see too much rain.

Democrats are idiots.

GD Liars.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1192906 Aug 27, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> Who the fk occupies that HOUSE at 1600 PENN. AVE. Ain't BUSH
Bush's evil spirits will occupy the White House for many, many years to come.
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192907 Aug 27, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> POINT BLANK like THAT COP IN FERGUSON
HUH? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1192908 Aug 27, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, THE WHOLE, "HALF YOUR AGE" THING ISN'T WHAT IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE... I MEAN I COULD BUY ONE OF THOSE L'IL ASIAN GIRLS TOPIX SELLS AND I GUESS SHE'D BE, WHAT? A QUARTER MY AGE? BUT WHAT WOULD WE TALK ABOUT? PAD THAI?... FLIP-FLOPS?... PLUS, IN NOSTRILIS' CASE HE TELLS YOU RIGHT OFF THE BAT SHE'S A REPUBLICAN... THAT'S CODE FO' A REAL DOG WITH FAT FEET AN' SO MUCH MAKEUP SHE LOOK LIKE TUTANKHAMEN...
You are an idiot, Ghost.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1192909 Aug 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are 80 years old so you're not doing much, frustrated old liberal phag. Nerds like you usually rely on other men for your pleasure son. You started the manhood discussion gramps, not me son!
Frustrated?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
My wife is less than half your age, you idiot.
Best yet, she's Republican!
http://blog.thenewstribune.com/opinion/2010/0...
Enjoy looking at your cows, Democrat...
Sure shes a Republican who else would be stupid enough to marry an idiot like you...So you call your male lover your wife?
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192910 Aug 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Like mail from the pine barrens.
YOU HAVE TO BEAR IN MIND TEMECULA IS A DUMP... AN APPARENTLY EXCLUSIVE DUMP, BUT A DUMP ALL THE SAME....
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192912 Aug 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's evil spirits will occupy the White House for many, many years to come.
NO DOUBT FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS AND CHOKING ON PRETZELS IN THE BATHROOM WHERE THE GHOST OF RONNIE REAGAN IS STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO UNLOCK THE STALL DOOR...
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192913 Aug 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, Ghost.
MY EYES ARE UP HERE, SONNY...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1192914 Aug 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it is my place to question a site like "Licensed to Lie", I would rather someone provide a copy of the court document from a reliable source...like the District Court! Don't you find it odd that that case number isn't available through the court?
The document shown on your site is incomplete. There are no printed dates on the document. Only the signature date of an "authorizing officer" acknowledging that the Blackberry (which is cataloged with other obsolete equipment) was removed as scrap because "the value of the property is so little and the cost and handling so great that retention for advertising for sale is clearly not economical." Strange comment given the that the document lists the value of the items as "$502,587.65". IF, and that is a big IF, the document is legitimate the obsolete Blackberry could have sat in storage for a year or more before being scraped. That's how things work in government. The story is only news if we are provided with procurement information that shows the date Lerner was issued a new Blackberry. The truth is in the details and certinly not on a site that has "lie" in it's name.
You are obviously an idiot, and that's been well established.

In this case, we have an IRS attorney who signed a legal document, yet a moran like you says it's a lie.

It's called evidence. You obviously know nothing about government accountability.

What is your expertise in this are?

An old cocaine using liberal?

Just because you haven't read this in your corrupt media doesn't mean it's false.

Let me spoon feed it for you, moran.

The sworn declarations from the IRS attorney is here:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive...

Your corrupt media will not report this, NAZI hag.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1192918 Aug 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure shes a Republican who else would be stupid enough to marry an idiot like you...So you call your male lover your wife?
First you say she and then male. That would be your gay lover 80 year old juvenile. All of you Democrat me are feminine nerds. My wife would laugh at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review; Festa Italiana 7 min Surly U Jest 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,254
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 11,015
Rahm Emmanuel fake mafia boss 12 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Spanx-they're for me. 17 hr test 6
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 18 hr Blame muslims 9
WHO'D have thunk it? 18 hr Art Vandalay 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages