Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1191062 Aug 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as a prophet is never welcome in his own country, America is very reluctant to comment on the (ML)King's new clothes.
The new Black Racism is some strange witches brew concocted from earlier calls by MLK for racial peace mixed together with old Mau Mau calls for revenge. The *Real* MLK is gagged, blindfolded and hog-tied behind his Billboard Sign Image dragged around the country by the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps and the Magic Negro 's Lynch Mobs For Social Injustice.
Bizarre. Truth is stranger than fiction.
Two quotes by MLK back up what you just said.

"Darkness is only driven out with light, not more darkness." — Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's about the black community recognizing its own problems and helping themselves rise above it.

MLK's words are not what the Sharpton and Jackson inciters of hate are saying but what other voices in the black community are saying who understand the damage the Sharptons and Jacksons are doing.

It doesn't help that Holder and Obama, our nation's top leaders, seem to stand closer to the Sharptons and Jacksons than the other voices of reason.
Bumpass Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1191063 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, I thought you were at your beach home ...Lying Homo?
I AM at my beach home. The fact that you are a Lying Homo is supposed to be in direct opposition to your liberal agenda. Perhaps you and the mom jeans wearer will earn Confused Liar of the Year this time around. By the way, how were things at Bumpass Prison last month?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1191064 Aug 24, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T WE ALL... THAT AND BEING UNABLE TO DRIVE A SEGUEWAY IN HIS OWN DRIVEWAY... AND THE STOOPID WAR THINGYS... AND THE SUPPLEMENTALS... AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ECONOMY...OH! AND THE STOOPID DAUGHTERS, GOD KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE PUMPING OUT...
You're confusing Bush with Clinton's pimping out
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191065 Aug 24, 2014
I'M STILL TRYING TO ABSORB BEING A POOR SUBSTITUTE FO' MYSELF?... IT'S AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS OF SORTS.... I GUESS... HIS PENIS WAS BIGGER THAN MINE... THERE'S THAT... GRANTED HE WAS FUNNIER... SEXIER...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1191066 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The five year plot for 9/11 happened during Clinton's entire second term when the nation was being put through the Lewinsky "I didn't have sex with that woman" soap opera fiasco.
Think of 9/11 happening just eight months into Obama's presidency after he inherited a major Bush sex scandal.
Who would you blame then?
Of course you omit certain facts
The Clinton admistration wanted to brief Bush's national security team on what they considered the biggest threat, Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda. of course the ideologes in the Bush administration knew better and refuse to hear the brief.
AG Ashcroft the evangelical shifted theFBI's focus from counter terrorism to the bigger threat facing America, drugs and prostitution. In fact on 9/10/01 40 FBI agents were staking out a whore house in New Orleans
FBI headquarters refused to allow FBI agents to follow up on suspicious behavior by Arabic men at flight school in Arizona. Seems they were only interested in flight operations after take-off and ignored landing instruction.
FBI headquarters refused to allow an agent to follow up on Zacarias Moussaoui investigation and refused to allow her to get a warrant to search his computer, sommething that would have revealed the 9/11 plot
Condi Rice was to get her first briefing by Richard Clarke, the terrorist czar on 9/12/2001 on the threat posed by al Qaeda.
Richard Clarke position was demoted from a primary advisor to a secondary by the Bush Administration
The CIA warned the Bush administration of potential attacks on the U.S. by al Qaeda in June 2001
While on a 30 day vacation after ony 6 months in office, the President received a briefing about Osama bin Laden determination to attack the U.S. on U.S. soil. Bush did nothing, well except for continuing his vacation
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191067 Aug 24, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a poor substitute for the Debil. That Debil was actually sexy and funny and wicked. I suspect he knew what he was talkin''bout.
Anyhow, I hope it makes ya' happy to role play. If you can find "The Debil" maybe you could study him just a little bit more before you lumber around the room looking lost.
(I know I'm in trouble now. I have crossed over that male ego line I guess.)
NOW.. UM... IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER... I MIGHT THINK YOU WAS IN LOVE WITH ME, SUGAR?.... BUT I DO...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191068 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Darkness is only driven out with light, not more darkness." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
It's about the black community recognizing its own problems and helping themselves rise above it.
MLK's words are not what the Sharpton and Jackson inciters of hate are saying but what other voices in the black community are saying who understand the damage the Sharptons and Jacksons are doing.
It doesn't help that Holder and Obama, our nation's top leaders, seem to stand closer to the Sharptons and Jacksons than the other voices of reason.
SHAME HE GOT SHOT BY THAT WHITE BOY... JUS' THINK OF ALL THE QUOTES YOU'D HAVE BY NOW...

Location hidden

#1191070 Aug 24, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clinton admistration wanted to brief Bush's national security team on what they considered the biggest threat, Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda. of course the ideologes in the Bush administration knew better and refuse to hear the brief.
AG Ashcroft the evangelical shifted theFBI's focus from counter terrorism to the bigger threat facing America, drugs and prostitution. In fact on 9/10/01 40 FBI agents were staking out a whore house in New Orleans
FBI headquarters refused to allow FBI agents to follow up on suspicious behavior by Arabic men at flight school in Arizona. Seems they were only interested in flight operations after take-off and ignored landing instruction.
FBI headquarters refused to allow an agent to follow up on Zacarias Moussaoui investigation and refused to allow her to get a warrant to search his computer, sommething that would have revealed the 9/11 plot
Condi Rice was to get her first briefing by Richard Clarke, the terrorist czar on 9/12/2001 on the threat posed by al Qaeda.
Richard Clarke position was demoted from a primary advisor to a secondary by the Bush Administration
The CIA warned the Bush administration of potential attacks on the U.S. by al Qaeda in June 2001
While on a 30 day vacation after ony 6 months in office, the President received a briefing about Osama bin Laden determination to attack the U.S. on U.S. soil. Bush did nothing, well except for continuing his vacation
If Clinton thought Osama was the biggest threat what did he do about it for 8 years?
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191071 Aug 24, 2014
PERSONALLY, I FIGURE IF YOU BLACK IN AMERICA IT PROLLY WISE TO LOCK YOUSELF IN YOU BATROOM TIL' THE WHITES DRIVE BY..
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191072 Aug 24, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY! THA'S NOT TRUE! HE HAD HISSELF PHOTOGRAPHED CUTTIN' MESQUITE ON HIS "RANCH" HE JUS' BOUGHT... ONLY... YOU LOOK CLOSE THERE NO CHAIN ON HIS CHAIN SAW... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ALL HAT.. NO CATTLE... SWEAR TO GOD...

Location hidden

#1191073 Aug 24, 2014
OUCH!!!!!!!!

MAUREEN DOWD GOES NUCLEAR ON OBAMA'S GOLF ADDICTION

In her New York Times column, far-left author Maureen Dowd catches up to a fact shouted by conservative media for years—that President Barack Obama cares more for his own leisure and entertainment than governing the nation or facing difficult issues.

FORE! Score? And seven trillion rounds ago, our forecaddies brought forth on this continent a new playground, conceived by Robert Trent Jones, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal when it comes to spending as much time on the links as possible — even when it seems totally inappropriate, like moments after making a solemn statement condemning the grisly murder of a 40-year-old American journalist beheaded by ISIL.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1191074 Aug 24, 2014
Go and lay on the grass. Take a deep breath, and look up at the sky.

Now realize that you are stuck to a rock 12,756 km wide. This rock is spinning at a rate of 460 m per second and orbiting a giant ball of fire at a speed of 30 km per second. Our entire solar system is orbiting a giant black hole at 220 km per second.

Orlando, FL

#1191075 Aug 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that liberals led the Benghazi witch hunt? Fast and Furious? The IRS probe? Is that what you are saying?
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. The truth about these scandals were intentionally hidden with lies and deception for political advantage in lieu of democrats' sending liberals on witch hunts and creating invisible wars - gender, class, race - while blaming the opposition to divide and conquer.

Some liberals were just obediently chasing squirrels. But most went on witch hunts following the lead of those in high places who were behind them.

Win at all costs and by any means necessary. Lie...cheat...steal...witch hunts...whatever...

You're on the wrong side if you think this is the right approach to effective and honest governance.
Patrick

United States

#1191076 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But Carol, you never blame anything on the Bush Catastrophe.
Amusing single minded hatred for President Obama for oh these many years.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191077 Aug 24, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing Bush with Clinton's pimping out
UM... NO... NOPE... NO I NOT... NO CONFUSION WHATSOEVER.... COULDN'T POSSIBLY GET THEM CONFUSED... ONE A MAN... AN' THE OTHER A TEXAN... BLACK AN' WHITE SO TO SPEAK...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191078 Aug 24, 2014
NOT THAT ARKANSAS IS MUCH FURTHER UP THE EVOLUTIONARY LADDER MIND YOU... YOU WANT A GOOD MANAGER? JUST HIRE YANKEES.. IT'S WHAT WE DO....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191079 Aug 24, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
If Clinton thought Osama was the biggest threat what did he do about it for 8 years?
MORE THAN YOU DID, CHUCKLES....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191080 Aug 24, 2014
AND... IT OCCURS TO ME... LESS TOO...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191081 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...

i'd say he recognized the true problem.

Orlando, FL

#1191082 Aug 24, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The "wall" that went up between the FBI and the CIA which the Commissioner's Report blamed as a large part of what led to 9/11 was built during the Clinton administration. It's a long story, but you can do the research yourself as to why that "wall" became necessary to protect Clinton from illegal donations.

Bush tore down the wall after 9/11 and communications between these two agencies were much stronger and more effective in preventing another 9/11.

But with every post, you prove you're part of the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,191
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?