Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1680462 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

United States

#1192961 Aug 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing significant to say about the school dropout rates among blacks? Ever been inside an inner city school? Ever watched teachers and students cussing each other out recorded on iPhones and posted on the internet in the inner city schools? Ever wonder how these black children have a chance in hell of getting an education when no on gives a crap about them?
Nothing to say about this playing a huge role with the problems in the black community?
This is all you have to say?
Yup been there !
I did not turn racist1

How about You?

Your place "in the Black Community" would might be an interesting story?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192962 Aug 27, 2014
TSM wrote:
Obamacare Continues to Destroy Jobs, Slash Hours, Again’ WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
Wait until 2017,when ObamaKare is completely implemented. Obama will laugh all the way to the bank.
Patrick

United States

#1192963 Aug 27, 2014
@Carol

Yup been there !
I did not turn racist1

How about You?

Your place "in the Black Community" would *and or* might be an interesting story?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192964 Aug 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called vacation you stupid sh*t. I'm talking overall.
If Obama would golf once a week that means he would have played 286 times. Obama has not played nearly that often.
Please advise your list of acceptable activities that a President should be allowed to do.
Military commanders usually don't take vacations until they complete their command. If a commander of an installation takes even a few days off he needs to release his commander to his assistant commander,it is a major undertaking and official orders are printed up and dispersed to all his subordinates.
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192965 Aug 27, 2014
I SAY MAKE SUICIDE FREE AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE... STOP ADVERTISING "GROWTH" AS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS... ELIMINATE TAX BREAKS FOR CHURCHES OR "RELIGIOUS" ORGANIZATIONS... ELIMINATE THE DISCOUNT RATE FOR DIVIDEND INTEREST... RAISE THE PRICE OF GASOLINE TO $7 A GALLON... ELIMINATE OR AT LEAST NEUTER THE U.S. MILITARY... DESTROY PREDATORY LENDING AND PRIVATE BANKS... INSTITUTE CRADLE TO GRAVE MEDICAL CARE... PROVIDE FREE SCHOOLING THROUGH GRADUATE SCHOOL, SUPPLY GUARANTEED HOUSING AND FOOD SUBSIDIES, PROVIDE FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A USEFUL MASS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM... TEACH AMERICANS TO RIDE BIKES... PLAY SOCCER... THINK... DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP THEM TO NOT WEIGH 300 POUNDS... DO THESE THINGS CAROL AND THE PROBLEMS.... EXCEPT FOR YOU AND YOUR KIND... WILL DISAPPEAR...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1192966 Aug 27, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>George Bush, warmonger. George Bush, economy. George Bush, etc, etc. Ad nauseam. I think this progressive parrot is just about worn out. We need a new bomb thrower. Any takers?
"LRDII"
Folks like "poop" and other liberal loons can point out to nary a single accomplishment of the boy president, nobama, so they blame former president Bush.
Peace
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192968 Aug 27, 2014
PO' OL CONSERVATIVE MASSUHS GETTIN' ALL RILED UP CAUSE THE HEP' NOT KEEPIN' UP WITH THE COTTON PICKIN'...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1192969 Aug 27, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
This from - "Our Lady of Perpetual Television watching...." ?
So how is your backyard?
Which zoos did you attend?
Or was your fifth grade class a zoo?
You are judgmental but miss "the log in your eye".
Ever watched historical documentaries? Very educational.

You can learn by reading many different genres and also watching documentaries.

But you knew that. Right?
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192970 Aug 27, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"LRDII"
Folks like "poop" and other liberal loons can point out to nary a single accomplishment of the boy president, nobama, so they blame former president Bush.
Peace
WHATEVER, BOZO...

Location hidden

#1192971 Aug 27, 2014
Patrick wrote:
@Carol
Yup been there !
I did not turn racist1
How about You?
Your place "in the Black Community" would *and or* might be an interesting story?
Well, you should know then that these schools are nothing but breeding grounds for the cycle of poverty, crime, gangs and drugs.

Unless there are elitist black public school in elitist black communities.

Because the other inner city schools are not serving these children or the success of their futures.

Location hidden

#1192972 Aug 27, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama should resign so that he can have more free time to play golf ,watch CNN and jump to conclusions. He could also do like others and wait until he retires to spend more time on the links. He is not very athletic so I don't know why he even bothers,maybe he should spend more time with his athletic trainer.
Greg Gutfeld was very close to accurate when he said Obama thought winning the second election meant retirement.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1192973 Aug 27, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
This from - "Our Lady of Perpetual Television watching...." ?
So how is your backyard?
Which zoos did you attend?
Or was your fifth grade class a zoo?
You are judgmental but miss "the log in your eye".
Says Princess Patricia of Pompano, Queen of Obamaland, complete with beard and lily's soiled sling backs
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192974 Aug 27, 2014
YOU KNOW, EDDIE... YOU REMIND ME OF AN OL' JOKE I HEARD IN IRELAND... I'M SURE THERE ARE LOCAL VARIANTS BUT IT SEEMS FITTING I TELL IT AS I HEARD IT OVER THERE....
A PRIEST AND AN ANGLICAN MINISTER ARE LIFELONG HUNTING COMPANIONS AND HUNT TOGETHER EVERY SATURDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE SEASON. THEY LIKE EACH OTHER WELL ENOUGH, BUT ARE HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TO THE POINT OF ANGER SOMETIMES... ONE DAY A MAN COMES AND KNOCKS ON THE MINISTER'S DOOR AND OFFERS TO SELL HIM A MAGICAL DOG HE HAS RAISED.... THE MINISTER IS WARY OF MAGICAL THINGS OF COURSE, OTHERWISE HE'D BE A PRIEST, BUT HE FINALLY AGREES TO GO AND TAKE A LOOK. THE MAN TAKES THE DOG BEHIND THE MINISTER'S COTTAGE TO THE SMALL POND HE HAS THERE AND HE TELLS THE DOG TO SIT. THE DOG SITS. THEN THE MAN TAKES A BIG STICK AND THROWS IT FAR OUT IN THE WATER... THE BLACK SHINY ANIMAL WATCHES WITH INTEREST BUT MOVES NOT A MUSCLE UNTIL THE MAN SAYS, "FETCH IT!" AT THAT THE DOG WALKS OUT ACROSS THE TOP OF THE WATER, PICKS UP THE STICK, AND WALKS BACK AGAIN HARDLY MAKING A RIPPLE. THE MINISTER IS ASTONISHED, AND FOLLOWING SEVERAL MORE SIMILAR INSTANCES HE AGREES TO BUY THE DOG, WHICH HE DOES HAPPILY.

THE MINISTER SAT THAT EVENING IN HIS SMALL LIVING ROOM, THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK DOG LYING PEACEFULLY AND OBEDIENTLY AT THIS SIDE AND HE RUBBED HIS HANDS TOGETHER GREEDILY IN ANTICIPATION OF THE WEEKEND AND THE INEVITABLE JEALOUSY OF HIS FRIEND THE PRIEST...

COME THE WEEKEND, THE PRIEST ARRIVES IN THE MORRIS TO PICK HIM UP AND HE SAYS NOTHING TO THE MINISTER ABOUT THE APPEARANCE OF THE NEW DOG IN THE CAR WITH THEM... THEY ARRIVE AT THE MARSH, TAKE THEIR GUNS AND THE DOG TO THE BLIND AND THEY WAIT. NOT TEN MINUTES LATER HERE COMES THE FIRST DUCK AND THE PRIEST STANDS AND GUNS IT DOWN. AT THIS THE MINISTER SAYS TO THE DOG, "FETCH IT" AND SURE ENOUGH THE DOG WALKS OUT ACROSS THE TOP OF THE WATER, GRABS THE DUCK, WALKS BACK ACROSS THE TOP OF THE WATER AND DROPS THE DUCK AT THE PRIEST'S FEET. THE PRIEST SAYS NOTHING.... THIS GOES ON ALL MORNING UNTIL THEY'VE BOTH LIMITED OUT AND STILL THE PRIEST HAS NOT MENTIONED THE AMAZING BLACK DOG AND THE MINISTER IS BLIND WITH RAGE BY THIS TIME. FINALLY, HE CAN STAND IT NO LONGER AND HE SAYS TO THE PRIEST IN A BY THE BY WAY, "SO, UM, PADDY.... WHAT DO YE THINK OF THE NEW DOG?" THE PRIEST LOOKS AT HIM THOUGHTFULLY FOR A MOMENT AND THEN SAYS, "HE CAN'T SWIM CAN HE, SEAN?"
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192975 Aug 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever watched historical documentaries? Very educational.
You can learn by reading many different genres and also watching documentaries.
But you knew that. Right?
...AND HERE SHE IS, FOLKS... LET'S HAVE A BIG HAND FOR THE KEN BURNS OF TOPIX...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192976 Aug 27, 2014
Exclusive: GOP poll of women: Party 'stuck in past'

A detailed report commissioned by two major Republican groups — including one backed by Karl Rove — paints a dismal picture for Republicans, concluding female voters view the party as “intolerant,”“lacking in compassion” and “stuck in the past.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/gop-pol...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192977 Aug 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that forget the past are doomed to repeat..DUMBO. No more Republicans, Americas answer for Fanaticism.
Who is occupying the White House. Those that repeat the past five and a half years are fools. I doubt if there will be very many people in 2016 that want more of the same. Hopefully, they will want someone completely different, like someone that actually wants our country to prosper.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1192978 Aug 27, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> Fk that Arkansas white trash an I'm whiter than Casper the ghost, can't call me racist.
a little harsh I would say, Bill was creepy, but at least he did work with congress and wasn't trying to destroy the USA, like douchebag liar BO.

“you know i know”

denver

#1192979 Aug 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is the Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign???....
Don't know, but I'm sure you can guess what it is. Probably free rent.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1192980 Aug 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush took 879 vacation days. Obama nowhere close to that.
so why are you complaining about Obama? just because? right wing nutjob? FOXbot parrot? or all of the above?
How many vacation days did Obama spend at his home in Chicago?

“you know i know”

denver

#1192981 Aug 27, 2014
Dix wrote:
Obama Sent No Representative to Memorial Mass for Beheaded Journalist James Foley
August 25, 2014 - 5:27 PM
By Lauretta Brown
Holy Rosary Catholic Church
Mourners packed Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Rochester, N.H., on Sunday for a memorial Mass for journalist James Foley, who was murdered by ISIS terrorists.(AP Photo/Jim Cole)
( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama sent no White House representative to the memorial Mass held yesterday in Rochester, New Hampshire, for James Foley, the American journalist beheaded by the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) terrorists.
President Obama, however, did send three White House aides to Monday’s funeral for Michael Brown, an 18-year-old African American fatally shot in an encounter with a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo.
The memorial mass for James Foley took place Sunday at Our Lady of the Holy Rosary in Foley’s hometown. Connie Hammond, an administrative assistant at Holy Rosary, told CNSNews.com that no White House officials were in attendance.
“There was nobody that represented the White House,” Hammond said, adding that all of the dignitaries in attendance called ahead except for one and that all of them sat together.
Tom Bebbington, director of communications for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Manchester, told CNSNews.com that the officials in attendance at the Mass included New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan (D.), Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R.-N.H.) and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D.-N.H), and Rep. Ann Kuster (D.-N.H.).
Bebbington confirmed that no White House officials were present.
Pope Francis sent his condolences to the Foley family in a letter that was read during the Mass.
The letter said the Holy Father “commends James to the loving mercy of God our Father, and joins all who mourn him in praying for an end to senseless violence and the dawn of reconciliation and peace among all the members of the human family.”
While Obama sent no White House officials to Foley’s Sunday memorial Mass, he sent three to Michael Brown’s Monday funeral.
----------
Last year Margaret Thatcher died and Obama ignored it choosing instead to send individuals not of his administration to 'represent' America. If the truth were know Schultz and Baker would have attended on their own dime such was the respect they had toward the 'Iron Lady' as well as their boss, President Ronald Reagan. Thatcher attended Reagan's funeral in California in spite of her doctors forbidding her to travel due to health issues.
James Foley funeral is totally ignored and a 18 year old who spent his last day robbing a convenience store, assaulting a store clerk, then attacking a police officer is raised into a martyr by Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, MSM, Shabazz(New Black Panthers) and the infamous Chicago Communist Revolution members!
Is this a f**ked up country or what?
everyone he had was in Ferguson trying to railroad the white cop who shot the fat thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Matthews sexual harasser. 18 min not for welfare 36
What's the Matter with California? 55 min Runner 2
Time to send in the Feds 1 hr New Jersey-Kaliph... 2
pelosi 1 hr DriedupTwat 11
Phantom of the Oprah. 1 hr King-Oprah 10
Why we DON't need Hate Crimes 1 hr Left-Wing EVIL 4
"M" word....by Jeff Foxworthy 1 hr Poor Kaliphornia 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance