Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1191130 Aug 24, 2014
Back in 2000 Thin Skin Obama put Maureen Dowd "on notice" for talking about his big ears!! "We just want to toughen you up." she replied!! Fast forward… 2014

Maureen Dowd catches up to a fact shouted by conservative media for years—that President Barack Obama cares more for his own leisure and entertainment than governing the nation or facing difficult issues!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1191132 Aug 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing single minded hatred for President Obama for oh these many years.
Ever wonder when O'stupid will tell the muzzies to quit clinging to their guns and the Qu'ran?
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191133 Aug 24, 2014
YET ANOTHER CRITIC... HO-HUM... I LIKE CAPITALIZATION, AN' THERE SEVERAL REASONS FOR THAT... FIRSLY, I TRAINED AS AN ARCHITECT SO IT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT WE DO... SECONDLY, I LIVE IN DC AN' EVERYTHING IN DC IS CAPITALIZED..... THIRDLY, I THE DEVIL AN' IF I SAY JUMP, YOU FUCKIN' BETTER JUMP... YOU WANNA CRITICIZE ME YOU BES' REINFORCE THE TRAILER, SUNSHINE...

NOW... WITH ALL THAT SAID, DO I THINK YOU'LL DO AS YOU'RE TOLD?.... NAH... YOU JUST ONE MORE IN A LONG LINE OF SOUTHERN FOOLS BELLYIN' UP TO THE BAR... IT'S OK.... YOU'RE WHAT I DO, CRACKER...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191134 Aug 24, 2014
I'M JUST SURPRISED THAT NOBODY EVER TELLS YOU FOOLS WHAT'S COMIN'?...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1191135 Aug 24, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was violent... You saw the video where he robbed the store!!! Witness say he beat the hell out of the cop. The cop had the hell beat out of him! So looks like you posted another lie! That's what you people do. You lie!!! You people don't work! You live on topix! You can't work!!! So you're a person who post untrue comments ( lies ) and ya don't work!!! So please be quiet
HMMM. So you are saying because Sharpton referred to Brown as a "gentle giant" he is a voice for the looters? You seem to be wearing colored blinders. How conveniently you ignored the FACT that he told them being violent was a betrayal to Brown's name. THAT is not the voice of a looter.

I don't like Al Sharpton but, unlike you, I don't let my personal opinion of the man warp my brain to the point where I can't see straight. You really need to see someone about your anger issues.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#1191136 Aug 24, 2014
Jackson out beating the Race Drums, I guess Jesse just trying to set up the Family Business for Jr once he’s release!!
Boca Loca

Palm Coast, FL

#1191137 Aug 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
sonicfilter
Indianapolis, IN
9 min ago
FOX contributor Erick Erickson....
I Increasingly Find Conflict Between My Faith and Some Conservative Discourse
Were I to recreate this site, I think it would have no comments section. Disqus is just horrible. I do not recommend it to anyone. And it just helps further what I see on so much social media these days. As much as the internet can bring people together of like mind, it also can help shrill minorities of people think their views are more mainstream than they are. That then emboldens them further.
I am heartened by this post; I hope the other false Christians on here read and think.
The only thing false is your on here is your claim to be sober.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191138 Aug 24, 2014
flack wrote:
It absolutely amazes me how racist these libtards are but they have no clue. You would think one libtard would see the racism in another libtard. Truly astounding!!!!!! The funny part is they have no clue how racist they really are!!!! Oh, and bigots also. Big bigots!!!!
AND IT AMAZES ME THAT YOU PEOPLE CLING TO "RACISM" AS YOUR ISSUE? YOU HUNG THEM FO' CHRIST'S SAKE, BLACKS, JEWS, GYPSIES, NATIVE AMERICANS? WHO AMONG YOU CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF EMBRACING RACIAL EQUITY AS PART OF YOU POLITICAL PLATFORM?... THE MAGIC NEGRO?...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1191139 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The "wall" that went up between the FBI and the CIA which the Commissioner's Report blamed as a large part of what led to 9/11 was built during the Clinton administration. It's a long story, but you can do the research yourself as to why that "wall" became necessary to protect Clinton from illegal donations.
Bush tore down the wall after 9/11 and communications between these two agencies were much stronger and more effective in preventing another 9/11.
But with every post, you prove you're part of the problem.
In fact, as Media Matters for America documented, the Gorelick memo merely clarified long-unwritten restrictions on the sharing of information between the FBI's intelligence arm and the Justice Department's criminal division, and had no impact on communications between the FBI and the CIA, the Department of Defense, or any other agencies. Former Attorney General John Ashcroft stated in his testimony before the 9-11 Commission that the Gorelick memo provided the "basic architecture" for the 1995 guidelines established by Reno, which formalized rules for intelligence sharing that were already in place. And as the 1995 guidelines clearly state, the Gorelick memo and the guidelines applied only to intelligence sharing "between the FBI and the Criminal Division" within the Justice Department, not between the Justice Department and any other agency such as the CIA:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2009/01/14/o...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191140 Aug 24, 2014
TSM wrote:
Back in 2000 Thin Skin Obama put Maureen Dowd "on notice" for talking about his big ears!! "We just want to toughen you up." she replied!! Fast forward… 2014
Maureen Dowd catches up to a fact shouted by conservative media for years—that President Barack Obama cares more for his own leisure and entertainment than governing the nation or facing difficult issues!
OH... UM... SURE... MAUREEN DOWD, THE NEMESIS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT...HHHAHAHAHAHAHA.. SHE DOESN'T SHAVE HER BUSH THOUGH... NO MATTER WHAT ELSE YOU SAY ABOUT HER, THE GIRL'S GOT A HEAVY RED BEARD, GOD BLESS HER...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1191141 Aug 24, 2014
flack wrote:
It absolutely amazes me how racist these libtards are but they have no clue. You would think one libtard would see the racism in another libtard. Truly astounding!!!!!! The funny part is they have no clue how racist they really are!!!! Oh, and bigots also. Big bigots!!!!
You're totally whack
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191142 Aug 24, 2014
TSM wrote:
Jackson out beating the Race Drums, I guess Jesse just trying to set up the Family Business for Jr once he’s release!!
UM... NO... HE'S PROBABLY JUST TRYIN' NOT TO GET SHOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191143 Aug 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...
i'd say he recognized the true problem.
if Goldwater had won in 1964, far fewer Americans would have died in Vietnam.....
Patrick

United States

#1191144 Aug 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
sonicfilter
Indianapolis, IN
9 min ago
Were I to recreate this site, I think it would have no comments section. Disqus is just horrible. I do not recommend it to anyone. And it just helps further what I see on so much social media these days. As much as the internet can bring people together of like mind, it also can help shrill minorities of people think their views are more mainstream than they are. That then emboldens them further.
I am heartened by this post; I hope the other false Christians on here read and think.
Tea Party destroying Republican Party is fun to watch :-)
Carrrrrrrrol and Gault retread posts
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191145 Aug 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMM. So you are saying because Sharpton referred to Brown as a "gentle giant" he is a voice for the looters? You seem to be wearing colored blinders. How conveniently you ignored the FACT that he told them being violent was a betrayal to Brown's name. THAT is not the voice of a looter.
I don't like Al Sharpton but, unlike you, I don't let my personal opinion of the man warp my brain to the point where I can't see straight. You really need to see someone about your anger issues.
UH-HUH... UM... WHAT'RE "YOU" WEARIN'? COULD YOU AT LEAST "TRY" AND CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING SEXY TO MY LIFE???? A DOG? REALLY?.... YOU'RE MAKIN' US LOOK BAD...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191146 Aug 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Erickson is a church lady....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1191147 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bin Laden was irrelevant and his death accomplished nothing....
It only proves we were paying the Pakistanis big sums of money to keep him and his concubines hidden in plain sight.

And the Pakistani doctor who helped play a major role in finding him was put away and forgotten about by this administration.

There was no political advantage in putting pressure on the Pakistanis to free him. While Obama took all the credit for the decade long effort to find and kill bin Laden.

All he had to do was give the go ahead once the long search that began under Bush had ended. Anyone could have done that.

What took courage was making the tough decisions that led to his discovery. Obama doesn't "do" tough decisions. Except which golf course to grace his presence on any given day.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1191148 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bin Laden was irrelevant and his death accomplished nothing....
well except for bringing justice to the man responsible for over 3,000 American deaths and serving notice that we will hunt you down and kill you if you attack United States citizens

you're just pissed because President Obama did what President Dumbya couldn't
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1191149 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
common sense says that people will eventually tire of working to support slugs like you and your worthless parasite kid.....
if you had common sense might realize your silly posts all day long may be wasting your life.... certainly have not convinced anyone of anything other than your .......:-)
-Angela

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1191150 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if Goldwater had won in 1964, far fewer Americans would have died in Vietnam.....
Vietnam was an unwinnable war....even Nixon and Kissenger realized that whiich is why they made a secret deal with North Vietnam just before the 72 election

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Scrutiny 183,891
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,451
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr squirrel 1,344
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,990
How to stop ants. 7 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 8 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 9 hr j_m_w 71
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]