Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patrick

United States

#1190570 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Un-American?" How did you come to that conclusion?
In Wisconsin v Mitchell, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that hate crime laws present no First Amendment issue. The federal hate crime law does not inhibit free speech. Hate Crime laws prohibit unAmerican people like yourself from violently attacking individuals because they are gay or Muslims. Deal with it.
Which government job do you think Gault has ?
Fake Teacher

Palm Coast, FL

#1190571 Aug 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>NG probably...he looks like one of Cliven Bundy racist brigade to me. Talks a good fight, but if you analyze it, it's only the totally crazy members of the brigade that do anything, getting killed for their trouble, while rest of the fat old men just want the government to cover their asses for them.
Maybe if you get them to cover yours more often, you can stop popping out your illegitimate welfare tickets.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190572 Aug 23, 2014
TSM wrote:
ISIS Obama's JV team is pee off at US, what will our appeaser’ Obama’ Do?
Well golly gee son.

You reich wingers support Syria, Assad and Putin over Obama and America.

You should be pleased at ISIS success.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1190573 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet, the city is run entirely by DemoKKKrats...and their black plantation overseers....
Liar Galt once again comes up short of the truth.

Do you ever go down to John Tiffany's place and hang out with him for a while__he's an elderly, holocaust denying, USA hating, German speaking, bigoted fk just like you.

It's amazing how many topix posters link the nonsense that he sells__three or four on this thread alone.

I wonder if he's got a reading room.

One with wheelchair access.
Fake Teacher

Palm Coast, FL

#1190574 Aug 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well golly gee son.
You are shameful, daughter.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1190575 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
given that the Border Patrol has been ordered by Obama to stand down from preventing illegal immigration, there is no way of knowing who has crossed the border....
The Border Patrol has not "been ordered by Obama to stand down". Reevaluating the departments deadly force protocols to keep our Border Patrol agents and the public safe is not an order to stand down.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1190576 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement is an observation about the biased, unsubstantiated reporting by FOX news. If you can't see the error in their ways, that is your problem. Not mine.
this, from the person who quotes "politicususa"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1190577 Aug 23, 2014

JPost.com Middle East
Pentagon warns: Islamic State threat greater than 9/11 By MICHAEL WILNER
08/22/2014 00:41

"This is beyond anything that we've seen," Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel said.
Islamic State warns it has sleeper cells in the West, raises the stakes with beheading of American
US military campaign against Islamic State 'unchanged' after public killing
WASHINGTON -- The Islamic State poses a greater threat to the United States than al Qaeda did leading up to September 11, 2001, top brass at the Pentagon acknowledged on Thursday, discussing the crisis fast unfolding in eastern Syria and northern Iraq.

"This is beyond anything that we've seen," Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel said, speaking to journalists with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey. "We must prepare for everything."

Hagel said that the "military prowess" of the Islamic State, coupled with its deep sources of financing, poses an unprecedented threat to the United States. The secretary was asked whether the group has a comparable operation capacity as Al Qaeda had in 2001.

General Dempsey added that, should the Islamic State succeed in forming a pseudo-state in the regions of Iraq and the Levant, the world would then be faced with an historic security challenge.

Both men said that US air strikes in Iraq thus far had successfully halted the progress of the group. Hagel said that US President Barack Obama had been presented with the option of striking Islamic State targets in Syria, as well, and that those strikes are continuously under review.

But earlier in the day, US officials said that the US military will not broaden its campaign against the Islamic State in either Iraq or Syria after it killed American journalist James Foley. Obama spoke sharply against the group on Wednesday, vowing a "relentless" US response to Foley's murder.

US officials said that, despite Foley's public beheading and the threatening of another journalist, Steven Sotloff, should strikes continue, the president has no plans to significantly increase air strikes against Islamic State fighters.

"From a military perspective, I don't think this is going to change anything," one US official said. "The military objective never was to degrade ISIL... it was to protect US personnel and facilities."

The US military will not broaden its campaign against the Islamic State in either Iraq or Syria after it killed American journalist James Foley, officials said on Thursday, after Obama spoke sharply against the group, and of a “relentless” response to Foley’s murder.

Last week, however, State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf said the US focus at the moment was to hurt the Sunni terrorist group throughout northern Iraq.

“We’re focused on pushing them back from this territory,” Harf said.

Foley’s death was captured on video by the group, paired with a message that warned of more American deaths unless the US stopped attacking its assets. The American military has struck more than 90 Islamic State targets thus far around Arbil, an oil-boom town, Mount Sinjar, a refuge for religious minorities, and Mosul Dam, a key piece of infrastructure, all in northern Iraq.

Foley’s family received an email a week before the video was released, warning of his pending death and demanding a ransom of the US government in the amount of $132.5 million. The US government has a longstanding policy against paying ransom to terrorists, unlike its European partners, which have paid the Islamic State for the return of their citizens in the past several months.

“We do not make concessions to terrorists,” Harf reiterated on Thursday, saying that the US refuses to fund terrorism or to encourage more kidnappings.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1190578 Aug 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Obama created this Monster’ ISIS, Yeah just Answer the Question…What will Obama Do?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190579 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Un-American?" How did you come to that conclusion?
In Wisconsin v Mitchell, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that hate crime laws present no First Amendment issue. The federal hate crime law does not inhibit free speech. Hate Crime laws prohibit unAmerican people like yourself from violently attacking individuals because they are gay or Muslims. Deal with it.
call back when blacks are prosecuted because they target white victims.....

or when they target Asian victims, like your hero the gentle giant targeted the convenience store employee....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190580 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If he was a corporation he could have registered the yacht in Delaware and avoided all taxes. Oh Well.
He didn't really need that behemoth did he?
Pretty sure he regrets buying it.
Maybe now that the economy has recovered he'll be able to find a buyer.
corporations are often registered in Delaware for reasons unrelated to taxation.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190581 Aug 23, 2014
TSM wrote:
ISIS Obama's JV team is pee off at US, what will our appeaser’ Obama’ Do?
tee it up.....

and have another party at the White House....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190582 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
?? Hate crime laws do not infringe on a person's freedom of speech. I don't recall any instance of Sharpton attacking anyone. Care to elaborate?
Freddies Fashion Mart.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190583 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Assaulting a shop owner a quarter his size is a far cry from assaulting an armed police officer. Why are you people so intent on passing judgment before the evidence has been made public?
Obama and Holder have already passed judgment....so why not present the other side of the story....
SoObvious

Indianapolis, IN

#1190584 Aug 23, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama created this Monster’ ISIS, Yeah just Answer the Question…What will Obama Do?
Shoot ANOTHER 14 over par.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190585 Aug 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
America has a choice between supporting Syria or supporting ISIS.....

time to take a position....and quickly....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1190586 Aug 23, 2014
Eman wrote:
"President Obama Rejects Ice Bucket Charity Challenge, Will Pay Instead"
'President Obama has decided against dumping a bucket of ice water over his head and instead will give a $100 donation to a charity fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease."
$100 lmao.
KISS donated $20,000.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190587 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Liar Galt once again comes up short of the truth.
Do you ever go down to John Tiffany's place and hang out with him for a while__he's an elderly, holocaust denying, USA hating, German speaking, bigoted fk just like you.
It's amazing how many topix posters link the nonsense that he sells__three or four on this thread alone.
I wonder if he's got a reading room.
One with wheelchair access.
no clue what the senile old draft-dodger Realslime is talking about......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190588 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Border Patrol has not "been ordered by Obama to stand down". Reevaluating the departments deadly force protocols to keep our Border Patrol agents and the public safe is not an order to stand down.
the Border Patrol is changing diapers instead of stopping illegal aliens...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1190589 Aug 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like St Louis will take anybody...
Either that or the Army is doing a very poor job of assessing the mental status of reserve officers when they return home.

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord savior, but I’m also a killer. I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. I’m into diversity. I kill everybody, I don’t care.”(Officer Dan Page) Comes as no surprise that his fellow Republicans think he is sane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Learn to Read 179,210
EBOLA as Obama claims 36 min barbosa 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 69,930
Dozens of doctors and nurses have died fighting... 47 min barbosa 2
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr NOTAssaultRifle 2
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Ramrod Jocko 15
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr VeganTiger 54,518
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance