Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1582561 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192459 Aug 26, 2014
K, THA'S ONE...
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192460 Aug 26, 2014
bingo dongo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone one does.
NOT ELECTRO... A BIMBO SHOW UP ON HIS AVACADO GREEN COUCH IN THE BASEMENT HE TURN HER OUT LIKE A RED-HEADED STEP-CHILD...
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192461 Aug 26, 2014
WHEN I WAS A BOY DOCTOR COLBY ACROSS THE STREET WOULD HAVE BIMBOS POSE FO' HIM ON HIS COUCH IN THE BASEMENT... THEY WERE FINE AN' HE LET US BOYS OGLE THEM FROM THE BASEMENT WINDOW... THEN WE DISCOVER THAT MRS. DOCTOR COLBY UPSTAIRS POSIN' AT A MUCH MORE ACCESSIBLE WINDOW... IT'S THE WAY THINGS WORK...
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192463 Aug 26, 2014
bingo dongo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone one does.
EVEN THEM THEM WITH A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT...
CUT TO THE CHEESE

Providence, UT

#1192464 Aug 26, 2014
YOU PEOPLE GOT TO KEEP UP.... WE NEVER GON' GET TO 2 MILLION YOU KEEP SPAZIN' AROUN' IN SLOW MOTION....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192465 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh hum. You forgot to provide your source for this information. Looks like Fox News to me.
the source is a legal document....can't help it if nobody else cares to report the truth....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192466 Aug 26, 2014
WHAT, AM I BLACK?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192467 Aug 26, 2014
I GUESS SHE FEEL STOOPID BOUT THE "EVERYONE ONE" THINGY, HUH?... YEAH, I PROLLY WOULD TOO...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1192469 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, WELL... IF IT AIN'T THE "BIMBO EXTRAORDINAIRE".... I GUESS YOU PRETTY PROUD OF YOUSELF, HUH?... THA'S QUITE THE TITLE FO' A "CATLICK" GIRL FROM THE BRONX.... I JEALOUS... I ALSO VERY TURNED ON CAUSE "BIMBO" IS SORT OF MY MIDDLE NAME.... WHAT YOU WEARIN' YOU, BIMBO, YOU?...
"Bimbo Extraordinaire". He has called me worse things. It's that “Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish” thing. I have to admit to a sense of pride when I get under his skin. I bet he didn't know that "Bimbo" was originally referred to an unintelligent or brutish male. I really do need to get him a mirror.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192470 Aug 26, 2014
THA'S 2...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1192471 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
I SORTA LOVE BIMBOS YOU KNOW?...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192473 Aug 26, 2014
THAT L'IL 2 YEAR OLD TAKIN' THE ICE CHALLENGE IS MY DAUGHTER BY ANOTHER MOTHER... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... WHAT A BABE...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192474 Aug 26, 2014
I DON' UNDERSTAN' IT?... I SHOW UP AN' SUDDENLY THE DIATRIBE'S OVER?... ARE YOU TALKING POINTS SOMEHOW LESS MEANINGFUL AROUND THE DEVIL?
Patrick

United States

#1192475 Aug 26, 2014
Florida Democrats nominated Charlie Crist for governor on Tuesday, an unsurprising but nonetheless remarkable victory for the former Republican.
The 58-year-old’s easy win over former state Sen. Nan Rich in Tuesday’s primary caps a stunning turnaround. Only four years ago Crist was a governor who had run for office as a rock-ribbed conservative. In the 1990s, he’d embraced the nickname “Chain-Gang Charlie” as a tough-on-crime state senator.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192476 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
THA'S NOT TRUE... BEAUTY IS IN THE "MIND" OF THE BEHOLDER.... BEHOLD...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192477 Aug 26, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> f u cun t
UM... KINDA RODE THAT PONY TO DEATH, AIN'T YOU, SPORT?... HERE'S MY PROMISE TO YOU, SWEETIE... IT'S GONNA GET A LOT WORSE FOR YOU FROM HERE... YOU CAN STRUGGLE... YOU CAN SPIT... I DON' CARE... IN THE END, I'LL EAT YOU.... YOU CANNOT AVOID THIS, YOU'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH... THIS IS NOT EGO SPEAKING... THIS IS YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR PAST... POOR OLD CAROL IS LYING IN A FETAL POSITION IN THE MIDDLE OF HER LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW AND SHE'S THE QUINTESSENTIAL IDEOLOGUE... SHE DOESN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS... YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA DO BETTER?... BE MY GUEST...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1192479 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or in the dance of completeness.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192480 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bimbo Extraordinaire". He has called me worse things. It's that “Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish” thing. I have to admit to a sense of pride when I get under his skin. I bet he didn't know that "Bimbo" was originally referred to an unintelligent or brutish male. I really do need to get him a mirror.
SIDEBOOB, DARLING... SOME SORT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT I AM AN INTELLIGENT MALE IN PURFUIT OF THE INCREASINGLY EVASIVE INTELLIGENT FEMALE...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192481 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOTALLY SEE IT AS AN EXTRAORDINARY COMPLIMENT! IT MAKES ME WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO!... WHAT'RE MY OPTIONS? CHURCH-LADY?...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1192482 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You and yours, on the other hand, chose to completely ignore the definition that was applicable to the discussion. Pushed it under the rug like it never existed in typical rethug fashion.
The definition applicable to the discussion is tar. Tar is sticky. It also happens to be black in color. You don't want to get stuck to anyone or anything you don't wish to be associated with like tar...or Tar-Baby...who was clever and outsmarted Br'er Rabbit.

Tar-Baby was the name of our family dog. We thought it was a cute name because the dog had black fur. Never crossed our mind it had a racial connotation. We loved our dog.

If a black republican were to win the presidency, you can be sure no one would get upset on your side of the fence if a liberal referred to him as Tar-Baby. Or much worse. And conservatives would just let it roll off our backs. We're rise above such petty nonsense.

Let it go. Like the song.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 25 min Bad COP No dognut 22
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 11,176
How do people of your city feel about President... 9 hr ThomasA 4
News Uber driver accused of locking female rider ins... 10 hr the real thomas 123 1
Murder rate 11 hr Crazzy 2
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 16 hr MuslimsResponsible 43
The Party of Racism. 18 hr Its The Democrats 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages