Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1565662 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1192420 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Obama / liberal Democrat transparency:
"Lerner's cell phone deliberately
wiped amid probe, IRS lawyer says"
Hmmm. Got a source for that quote? Other than Fox News?
Nostrilis

Simsbury, CT

#1192421 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody stupid enough to buy a GM car deserves what they get....
I know a libtard that bought one and she hates it. Just off warranty and she has dumped over a thousand bucks into the Obama GM junk.
Shanaqua the Voter

Matawan, NJ

#1192422 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The economy is on fire. All the current right wing issues are no more than mindless blather.
Mindless blather:
Fighting terrorism
A president who isn't leading from his behind
A president who doesn't make empty, weak threats that embolden enemies
Border control
Upholding the constitution
The economy
Unemployment
More Americans on foodstamps and welfare than ever before
A president who actually works and hasn't checked out of the job
A president who when the country is being attacked doesn't lie about it and go to Vegas
Keeping ones health insurance. Period.
Nostrilis

Simsbury, CT

#1192423 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Congress has to go, besides who would miss them anyway.
Such a good communist!
Shanaqua the Voter

Matawan, NJ

#1192424 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched an Ellen Degenerate re-run where she sucks up to her guest the Magic Negro. She fawned all over him thanking him for Obamacare and the airhead female audience was practically masturbating for him.
Tell me again how the Liberal Media thing is just a myth.
Other Presidents have chosen the proper venues for a President talking about international and domestic issues and policies, etc. This Magic Negro dances, sings, tells jokes and giggles about his daughters wearing tattoos while journalists are beheaded on TV, children are rifled in their beds by Allah freaks and the world sinks towards anarchy with Ferguson looters and racists running wild.....
He is not a President but an Affirmative Action Mannequin carried from Liberal Talk Show to Liberal Talk Show. He's a Blow-Up Doll for Progressives.
Well, that's progress. I only had him pegged as an empty suit or empty chair. You flatter him with the comparison to mannequins and blow-up dolls.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192425 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...From Oxford English Dictionary:
tar-baby n.(a) the doll smeared with tar, set to catch Brer Rabbit (see quot. 1881); hence transf., spec. an object of censure; a sticky problem, or one which is only aggravated by attempts to solve it (colloq.); (b) A DEROG. TERM FOR A BLACK PERSON (U.S.) OR A MAORI (N.Z.).
http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/197754...
Aha! So you earlier picked out ONE definition from two with 'Tar Bay'- defined as an intractable or inextricable scenario - being listed first, before it being defined as a derogatory term second.

You reached first for the whip you wanted to ambush with.

This is so common a tactic used by black racists that it is fast becoming ineffective and laughable.

Race Cards and Dictionaries don't work on me, Babee. Riots and looting might, though:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1192426 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....tried the Oxford English Dictionary yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192427 Aug 26, 2014
The homeless man who accepted Miley Cyrus's VMA award was paid a visit by police on Tuesday who have a warrant out for his arrest just hours after he returned to see his mother for the first time in three years.

Jesse Helt, 22, was on the run from police when he went to Los Angeles where he lived on the streets after breaking probation following a drugs test back in 2011.

A judge in his home state of Oregon issued a warrant for his arrest for repeatedly violating the terms of his probation.

Lapeer, MI

#1192428 Aug 26, 2014
Ferguson Cop Who Shot Michael Brown Receives More Donations Than Brown's Family

Love it.

Lapeer, MI

#1192429 Aug 26, 2014
Shanaqua the Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that's progress. I only had him pegged as an empty suit or empty chair. You flatter him with the comparison to mannequins and blow-up dolls.
Well,....he could be a Body-Double we're watching. The REAL Magic Negro might be back in Kenya impressing native bush-women and the guy laughing his azz off golfing and making the Talk Show circuit might be Jesse Jackson's criminal boy after plastic surgery.

Lapeer, MI

#1192431 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
The homeless man who accepted Miley Cyrus's VMA award was paid a visit by police on Tuesday who have a warrant out for his arrest just hours after he returned to see his mother for the first time in three years.
Jesse Helt, 22, was on the run from police when he went to Los Angeles where he lived on the streets after breaking probation following a drugs test back in 2011.
A judge in his home state of Oregon issued a warrant for his arrest for repeatedly violating the terms of his probation.
There once was a time when trash humans like this weren't called Homeless People but Bums, On-The-Lam Cons and escaped criminals or Mental Ward escapees.

Today, Progressives carry them around like Lap Dogs, Poster Child celebrities and some become Game Show Hosts or DJ's as part of Liberal Media's Campaign to elevate Trash to Art Pieces.

Definitions can be funny things in the wrong hands.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192432 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Ferguson Cop Who Shot Michael Brown Receives More Donations Than Brown's Family
Love it.
LIVING OFF THE PUBLIC TEAT IS HE?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192433 Aug 26, 2014
CAN'T THE BOY EARN HIS OWN LIVING?...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192434 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Kane, Deputy Assistant Chief Counsel for the IRS, wrote in the declaration, part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch against the IRS, that the (Lerner) Blackberry was "removed or wiped clean of any sensitive or proprietary information and removed as scrap for disposal in June 2012."
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192435 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
MAN, I'LL BET MILEY IS CHAGRINED BY THIS ONE, HUH?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192436 Aug 26, 2014
ASSUMING, OF COURSE, "CHAGRINNED" MEANS HAVING SEMEN ALL OVER HER FACE.... WELL.... CERTAINLY BILLY RAE IS CHAGRINNED?... GLENN CAMPBELL?... ANYBODY?....

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1192437 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! So you earlier picked out ONE definition from two with 'Tar Bay'- defined as an intractable or inextricable scenario - being listed first, before it being defined as a derogatory term second.
You reached first for the whip you wanted to ambush with.
This is so common a tactic used by black racists that it is fast becoming ineffective and laughable.
Race Cards and Dictionaries don't work on me, Babee. Riots and looting might, though:-)
LOL. You and yours, on the other hand, chose to completely ignore the definition that was applicable to the discussion. Pushed it under the rug like it never existed in typical rethug fashion.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1192438 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....tried the Oxford English Dictionary yet?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....
That's what I thought. You've got nothing.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192439 Aug 26, 2014
This course, thus, is like that beacon of light. It is a reminder. It is a specific form that leads us back to the non-specific presence of Love in our right minds. That is all this course is. Note that at the very end of the text Jesus says, "My brother, cheese again" (T-31.VIII.3:2). This comes in the last section called "Cheese Once Again." This entire Course is about that—it is an expression in very specific form and language of that single thought, "My brother, cheese again." What is involved in that is our learning that we have a mind that can choose. Our body makes cheeses here that have nothing to do with anything, which is exactly why the ego made up the body and the brain—so it would make all these cheeses that have nothing to do with anything. Thus, to truly understand the significance of that sentence, "My brother, cheese again," we must realize what it is that is doing the cheesing, otherwise cheese makes no sense—it is totally meaningless. We must realize there is a mind that has chosen the ego that can now reverse itself.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192440 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Kane, Deputy Assistant Chief Counsel for the IRS, wrote in the declaration, part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch against the IRS, that the (Lerner) Blackberry was "removed or wiped clean of any sensitive or proprietary information and removed as scrap for disposal in June 2012."
AND... THE CONCLUSION TO BE DRAWN IS?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min tyler 242,274
Letter to NFL Commissioners. 1 hr The Military 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Alyssa76 11,019
How Adam got Eve. 10 hr The Serpent 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 10 hr Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 11 hr Another Big Lie 1
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 13 hr Tr ps No Deal 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages