Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1620784 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192498 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. Thanks for the laugh. Those are few and far between on Topix.
YOU SHOULD'VE MARRIED ME, I'VE TOLD YOU THIS A HUNDRED TIMES... A WOMAN IN MY BED...(.. FLOOR...)... LAUGHS IN DELIGHT FROM MORNING TIL NIGHT.... IT'S WHAT WE DO...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192499 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought. You've got nothing.
Yes.

You've got a hand full of Little Green Men while I'm holding nothing.

I'm happy for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .........

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1192500 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can watch Greta, O'Reilly, Hannity or Kelly - all the way through has been brainwashed by misinformation, deception, and outright lies.
What's really frightening is these talking heads actually influence presidential elections because they have voters like you believing their lies.
Only watch O'Reilly regularly. Will watch Hannity or part of it if there's nothing else recorded. Unless he has a panel audience. I like watching those shows.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192501 Aug 26, 2014
RACHEL AND I SPENT FIVE HOURS TOGETHER TODAY AND ACCOMPLISHED ESSENTIALLY NOTHING... RACHEL WEIGHS 80 LBS AND IS THIRTY FIVE YEARS OLD... I AM NEARLY TWICE OR BETTER OF HER IN EVERY RESPECT... ALL WE DO IS GIGGLE LIKE CHILDREN AND I MASSAGE HER BREASTS AND VAGINA AND SHE LOVES IT... SUE ME...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1192502 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SIDEBOOB, DARLING... SOME SORT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT I AM AN INTELLIGENT MALE IN PURFUIT OF THE INCREASINGLY EVASIVE INTELLIGENT FEMALE...
LOL. You already know I am unimaginative and lacking in frivolity. I'm still a recovering Christian. That's harder to recover from than alcohol.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192503 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see Little Green Men in your backyard and I don't, why would you accuse me of pushing something under the rug?
Too many conspiracists today are just Black Racists playing pseudo-intellectual for us.
Dark Chocolate is a racist candy created by white rednecks:-)
THIS IS A LITTLE TOO COMPLICATED OF A THOUGHT FOR ME... CIGAR BREAK...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192504 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You already know I am unimaginative and lacking in frivolity. I'm still a recovering Christian. That's harder to recover from than alcohol.
I'M - TRYING - TO - HELP....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192505 Aug 26, 2014
"UNIMAGINATIVE".. I DON'T SEE... I SEE YOUR IMAGINATION WORKING PRETTY DAMN WELL RIGHT NOW...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1192506 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition applicable to the discussion is tar. Tar is sticky. It also happens to be black in color. You don't want to get stuck to anyone or anything you don't wish to be associated with like tar...or Tar-Baby...who was clever and outsmarted Br'er Rabbit.
Tar-Baby was the name of our family dog. We thought it was a cute name because the dog had black fur. Never crossed our mind it had a racial connotation. We loved our dog.
If a black republican were to win the presidency, you can be sure no one would get upset on your side of the fence if a liberal referred to him as Tar-Baby. Or much worse. And conservatives would just let it roll off our backs. We're rise above such petty nonsense.
Let it go. Like the song.
If you can't broaden your horizons by looking at things from the other person's perspective, I feel sorry for you. There is no difference in calling a black person (Republican or Democrat) a "tar baby" than calling a Jew "bar code". It's is derogatory and incendiary. It's a shame you are so closed minded.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1192507 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck "jumped the shark" with many of his listeners when he began to focus endlessly on religion....
Perhaps. But I just recall him focusing on the founders towards the end - especially George Washington - and the mottos they lived by and words we should all still live by like "honor".

I personally loved his Honor Rally in D.C. But the lecture format became too tedious.

Lapeer, MI

#1192508 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
This course, thus, is like that beacon of light. It is a reminder. It is a specific form that leads us back to the non-specific presence of Love in our right minds. That is all this course is. Note that at the very end of the text Jesus says, "My brother, cheese again" (T-31.VIII.3:2). This comes in the last section called "Cheese Once Again." This entire Course is about that—it is an expression in very specific form and language of that single thought, "My brother, cheese again." What is involved in that is our learning that we have a mind that can choose. Our body makes cheeses here that have nothing to do with anything, which is exactly why the ego made up the body and the brain—so it would make all these cheeses that have nothing to do with anything. Thus, to truly understand the significance of that sentence, "My brother, cheese again," we must realize what it is that is doing the cheesing, otherwise cheese makes no sense—it is totally meaningless. We must realize there is a mind that has chosen the ego that can now reverse itself.
Tattoo inscribed above DEVIL's watermelon crack: "This, Too, Shall Pass"

Lapeer, MI

#1192509 Aug 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's what they want to hear
Ferguson rioters didn't need to be paid.

They stole whatever they wanted just like Fatass BrownBoy did.

Lapeer, MI

#1192510 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bimbo Extraordinaire". He has called me worse things. It's that “Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish” thing. I have to admit to a sense of pride when I get under his skin. I bet he didn't know that "Bimbo" was originally referred to an unintelligent or brutish male. I really do need to get him a mirror.
Your trying to pose as a Fountain Of Knowledge is laughable, Babee.

You are the Urban Park Water Fountain that someone took a dump in.

Lapeer, MI

#1192511 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Your Blind Racism won't allow for that, unfortunately.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192512 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferguson rioters didn't need to be paid.
They stole whatever they wanted just like Fatass BrownBoy did.
UH... TOO STRIDENT... LIKE... UM.. "BIMBO EXTRAORDINAIRE"... YOU JUST PULLED YOUR PANTS DOWN AFTER YOU'VE BEEN RAPED... WHERE'RE YOUR "FRIENDS" HONEY?... WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE THAT IS?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192513 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trying to pose as a Fountain Of Knowledge is laughable, Babee.
You are the Urban Park Water Fountain that someone took a dump in.
UM.. IT'S "FONT' OF KNOWLEDGE, SWEETIE... DON'T THEY TEACH YOU ANYTHING IN THE MICHIGAN NATIONAL GUARD?...

Lapeer, MI

#1192514 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
? I SUPPOSE THAT'S MEANINGFUL IN RURAL MICHIGAN, HUH?...
I am a Man Of The World.

Sorry, but talking down to you is such a great distance and my voice is hoarse from yelling down to you so much.....ack!, ack!, ack!.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192515 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Blind Racism won't allow for that, unfortunately.
YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR "RACISM"... IT'S LIKE LISTENING TO BOZO THE CLOWN ARGUING WITH HOWDY DOOTY...

Lapeer, MI

#1192516 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS A LITTLE TOO COMPLICATED OF A THOUGHT FOR ME... CIGAR BREAK...
Stay out of the deep end of the pool if you can't swim with the sharks and keep out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192517 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tattoo inscribed above DEVIL's watermelon crack: "This, Too, Shall Pass"
UH-HUH... WHATEVER THAT MEANS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Patriot AKA Bozo 64,004
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min SweLL GirL 11,443
The Party of Racism. 51 min Testube 64
The truth and nuttin but. 53 min TimBuck2 25
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 1 hr WHY 1
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 2 hr John Trott 48
Bears Suc 3 hr Dan Wilzeysleezly 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages