Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1568049 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192186 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are in denial usually say the same thing when given good advice.
rolo says it all the time son....
Patrick

United States

#1192187 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
If any history or current events buffs on here want to learn what really happened in Egypt with the revolution and the Muslim Brotherhood taking over with Morsi being forced to step down, I highly encourage you to watch the movie, "The Square" on Netflix.
It's a very powerful documentary and will probably open a lot of eyes. It did mine. I have a new and knowledgeable empathy for the revolutionaries in Egypt now.
Child does NOT read ...watches Movies .. alas her posts illustrate this well. LOL
-Angela
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192188 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, being exposed to both sides of any issue and being able to think for oneself could become quite addicting.
Mindless parroting of lies and half truths is only for the easily led.
And yet you continue to do it son....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192189 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope he condemns what radical Islamists are doing in the name of their religion. But that would be risky considering who might be in the audience.
You and ole' Jimmy do know militant Islamists are teaching jihad in the mosques here in the U.S. too?
lol! Mindless blather.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1192190 Aug 26, 2014
Economy on fire! It's been burning down our economy since 2008.

Tackling The Real Unemployment Rate: 12.6%

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louisefron/2014/0...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1192191 Aug 26, 2014
Are you guys listening to the moron Obama?

Liar of the year!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192192 Aug 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, BK would still pay corporate taxes on its US business.
Canadian Corp pay a 26.5% rate. It seems a lot lower than the US40% until you see that BK's effective rate was 27.5% in 2013.
crony capitalists like Government Motors have a tax rate of zero.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1192193 Aug 26, 2014
This idiot Obama has no clue about what is he talking about.
Patrick

United States

#1192194 Aug 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you continue to do it son....
Seems lost in a world of watching TV shows --- activity in place of books and an education?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1192195 Aug 26, 2014
I can't stand listening to this bullsh*ter Obama. TV was just shut off.

Liar of the century.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1192196 Aug 26, 2014
Hey rightwing morans and normal people. What's the latest?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1192197 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
crony capitalists like Government Motors have a tax rate of zero.....
Obama Motors. A recall every month coming to you!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192198 Aug 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Shooting an unarmed person 6 times is safer?
tasers are used lethally in situations where use of a firearm cannot be justified...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192199 Aug 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Obama is on TV again addressing his Copse Men!
Here’s an Oldie for Goodie… Remember Obama’s Memorial Day speech- as ... heroes--and I see many of them in the audience here today I’m sure it was the Teleprompter Fault…Right!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1192200 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
The Food Stamp Program is on fire too!
Unprecedented: Food Stamp Enrollments Top 45 Million 3 Years In a Row
President Barack Obama and vulnerable Democrats facing tough midterm elections in 71 days are scrambling to prop up the moribund U.S. economy in the minds of disgruntled voters. However, one of the quickest shorthand economic measurements--food stamp enrollments--paints a startling portrait of the "new normal" in the Obama economy.
Blah blah blah__post the statistics, tell us who all these new recipients are and where they live?

Fun with numbers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1192201 Aug 26, 2014
I can't stand listening to this bullsh*ter Obama. TV was just shut off.
Liar of the century.
It was all true pal__and it's killing your racist azz.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1192202 Aug 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
rotflmao
Says either the dumb or the dumber.

C'mon, Lily. Wise up. It's not a matter of "us" against "them". It's about us - Americans.

Surely, you can't be proud of your fellow liberals' accomplishments because there are none and certainly not the intolerance of anyone having a different viewpoint.

Do you hate the idea of helping people get back on their feet instead of keeping them down and dependent so much that it blinds your vision? Does it make you feel good about yourself? What?

That's what liberals are doing. They want to keep people down and on welfare and uneducated without a voucher system as a way out of their poverty.

If it's because you're frightened of people having personal beliefs which you might not understand or believe in yourself, no one will force you or anyone else to believe anything you and they don't want to believe.

If getting a good education helps even some in the poor communities to better their circumstances, schools that teach love and forgiveness can't be that bad. In fact, it makes better citizens in society. It's what's missing in the progressive liberal curriculum.

So what's your beef, really?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1192203 Aug 26, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hey rightwing morans and normal people. What's the latest?
Soldiers don't have two feet; Obama has taken more vacation than George W, and we're all gonna' die...so, what's new with you, Homer?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1192204 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you watched one of the primetime shows on FOX - Greta, O'Reilly, Hannity or Kelly - all the way through?
If not, you, too, should be asking yourself why you're repeating what you've been told to repeat without ever knowing why.
I used to watch MSNBC as well as FOX at one time.
Are you like Lily and never watch the Republican debates and Republican conventions? Because I've never missed even one Democratic debate or convention.
That's the other difference between our respective ideologies. Yours is close-minded. Mine isn't.
That's all total BS, every day we witness PDupont not only point out your obvious close mindedness but show the real facts and still you ignore. He debunks almost every thing you post and still you persist. Never never have you even said that you were either wrong or misleading, you bend twist and squirm. You are hardly a match for anyone on here especially PDupont. You of all people have more than proven to be a total ideologue.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1192205 Aug 26, 2014
Are you guys listening to the moron Obama?
Liar of the year!
I haven't heard Obama's voice since the presidential debates, what's he saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Pasquali 11,043
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques Ottawa-O... 242,137
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 3,674
Trump Just Sux 6 hr Manhunt 97
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 13 hr BIG Lie Continues 9
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 14 hr Coverup And Bombs 13
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 15 hr Willie G 69

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages