Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275358 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1190875 Aug 23, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Lord Galt, Lord of the Flies , Earl of Government Workers, Duke of Moochers
our legions of moochers overwhelming vote demorat, support the failure BO, loot stores and riot in the streets due to their ignorance and unwillingness to see the truth
Raz

United States

#1190876 Aug 23, 2014
23 Aug 2014, 8:25 PM PDT 161 post a comment

Local Winooski, Vermont restaurant Sneakers Bistro has removed a sign that read,“Yield Sneakers Bacon” citing opposition from a Muslim community member and safety concerns.

The sign was put up as part of a city program that allows businesses to post an advertisement in an area where they have helped maintain city flowerbeds. The sign that read “Yield Sneakers Bacon” was removed after a woman, identifying herself as a Muslim, posted in an online community forum, stating she was personally offended by the sign, according to a WPTZ News report. WPTZ wrote that the woman who complained online called the sign “insensitive to those who do not consume pork.”

Saturday morning the restaurant posted to Facebook,“We are here to serve people BREAKFAST, not politics. We removed the sign that was located on public property as a gesture of respect for our diverse community. There were also concerns raised about safety(emphasis added). Removing it was not a difficult decision. We still love bacon. We still love eggs. Please have the political conversation elsewhere.”

*To all Muslims in America we consume pork products but if you choose not to eat pork we don't give a damn but we reserve the right no let me rephrase that WE DEMAND the right to free speech and to freely advertise our love of pork and pork products in our restaurants, city markets, farmers markets. Now if you think our freedom of speech and our open markets and our traditional customs are too much for you to bare then move back to the M.E. I hear there are openings apparently many of your brethren have been killed or have died in suicide bombings.

“you know i know”

denver

#1190878 Aug 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Every warning from the right since 2009 has come to fruition and the left defending what could never be defended except from an ideologue perspective has become pointless. The perspective has also become painfully obvious.
Even the New York Times is criticizing the amount of time he's on the golf course. Nothing worse than former lap dogs becoming little ankle biters.
He doesn't give a crap, he knows only minor criticism will ever come from these lapdogs who helped elect him, they can't change course now, they're stuck with him, they can never support any republicans.
They've made their beds and now must lie in them.
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#1190879 Aug 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it needs cleaning? The color of one's parents or the color of one parent, is irrelevant.
Why r thr nail marks on hr skin?
Somon from Polan knows why thr
Mary & Jsus is paint blak?
R blaks from Polan?
Jasna Gora.(Hill of Light)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190880 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sad commentary about the black community.....
and pathetic that a black President needs to use a race pimp to reach out to the black community.....
Sharpton speaks for the looters, not for the responsible black community...
Just as a prophet is never welcome in his own country, America is very reluctant to comment on the (ML)King's new clothes.

The new Black Racism is some strange witches brew concocted from earlier calls by MLK for racial peace mixed together with old Mau Mau calls for revenge. The *Real* MLK is gagged, blindfolded and hog-tied behind his Billboard Sign Image dragged around the country by the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps and the Magic Negro 's Lynch Mobs For Social Injustice.

Bizarre. Truth is stranger than fiction.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190881 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
he takes it hard as well, well as hard as a drunken sailor can be anyway
UM... AND HOW
'HARD" IS THAT PRECISELY?... DO TELL?...

“you know i know”

denver

#1190882 Aug 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
MSNBC netted an embarrassing 5% of the vote, including only 10% of Democrats saying it's the most trustworthy.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-fox-is-t...
Chief Run a Mug [aka sonic] has them on 24/7, he's personally vowed to keep them on the air, buying every product they advertise, from adult diapers to feminine hygiene products.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190883 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't give a crap, he knows only minor criticism will ever come from these lapdogs who helped elect him, they can't change course now, they're stuck with him, they can never support any republicans.
They've made their beds and now must lie in them.
WHEREAS, YOU'VE MADE YOURS... AND MUST LIE IN THERE ALONE...

“you know i know”

denver

#1190884 Aug 23, 2014
about time you used yur real picture, Fido
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190885 Aug 23, 2014
MAYBE IF YOU EVER WIPED YOUR ASS?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190886 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just like saying you love blacks but hate Negroes...or vice versa.....
UMM... NOT QUITE... A POOR ANALOGY.... IT'S MORE LIKE SAYING... I LOVE THE CIRCUS BUT CERTAIN CLOWNS SCARE ME...

“you know i know”

denver

#1190887 Aug 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see I will be headed out in about an hour to meet up with six small children and their parents and they will follow me to my home here in the Jefferson National forest and we are having a fishing contest in my pond that I have stocked with Catfish, Blue Gill and Bass after that we will all have a cook out these are under privileged children that seldom get to go anywhere or do anything. After that heart warming experience my wife and I will have dinner at a local eatery. By the way it's kinda ironic that we are all fishing after hearing your tall fish tale, funny huh? I earned my money the hard way, no one ever gave me anything. I'm not rich but I love to share what I have. You can brag all you like but I have true happiness while it's way more than obvious you are hollow as the log we will all be fishing off of today. Oh and two of the children are black, can you even imagine that.
molesting them 6 at a time now you old pervert?

“you know i know”

denver

#1190888 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not but like his dad he'll keep the debates interesting.
oink, oink, Squealer
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190889 Aug 23, 2014
IF YOU'RE GOING TO TRY AND WRITE IN ENGLISH, GALTY, DO TRY AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE BASIC RULES... FOR INSTANCE, NO ASIANS ALLOWED... DUH...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190890 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
about time you used yur real picture, Fido
WELL... AT THE RISK OF CALLING THE FAT KETTLE BLACK...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190891 Aug 23, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
Below is again a stupid comment but at least he admits that the administration " kind of built him up"
Al Sharpton is a piece of shiit
<quoted text>
USAsince talks out of both sides of her mouth. In this case, one side talks about how Little Alvin Sharpton is a race baiter but then she subtlety slips in that he's a good source of intelligence connecting the black community with the White House.

See how that works? Magic Negro and Eric Racist Holder pull the same routine almost daily, too.

Those two skunks will first calmly talk about bringing back peace to the streets of Ferguson but then they'll next slip into that Community Organizer(a la Alvin Sharpton) mode to begin blaming black crime on (white) society and the school systems that failed them.

Can anyone here point to any Urban(black) school system that is not corrupt? T....that hasn't been corrupt for the past 50-60 years?

84% of black households are run by the women because the c*ckhound bruthas are long gone into the urban sewers.

......and then the Race Baiter-InChief will point fingers elsewhere as he golfs his way to Allah....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190893 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Run a Mug [aka sonic] has them on 24/7, he's personally vowed to keep them on the air, buying every product they advertise, from adult diapers to feminine hygiene products.
I WOULD POSIT THERE'S A LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN IN THERE DEAR...
Raz

United States

#1190894 Aug 23, 2014
23 Aug 2014, 3:18 PM PDT 281 post a comment

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) slammed "race hustlers" like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for trying to "monetize" the civil unrest in Ferguson and raise their profiles.

"They're race hustlers," King said this week on Iowa's WHO radio. "Tawana Brawley, the one who falsely accused rape that Al Sharpton made the beginnings of his career off of, he's never apologized for that." Jackson was reportedly booed when he asked for donations during a Ferguson rally.

"All the violence that was perpetrated in the name of a rape that never existed," King said, while speaking of Sharpton, who is reportedly the White House's man on the ground in Ferguson. "So, when people pit people against each other on the basis of race, Jan, that is a sin to do that. It costs lives in this country and it causes social unrest and it keeps this country from healing together."

King, according to Talking Points Memo, also criticized the Congressional Black Caucus--after mentioning that there is no "Congressional White Caucus"--for being a "self-segregated caucus" that is "always looking to place the race card."

"They're always looking to divide people down that line," he said. "And I have friends in that caucus. I get along with them personally, but their agenda is to play the race card."

King also said that President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder "had a perfect opportunity to eliminate a lot of this friction in this country," but they have instead "created friction rather than eliminated it."

He also slammed Ferguson rioters for their "irrational" behavior, which included burning down and punishing the community even before they had all of the facts about the Michael Brown's death.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190896 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
oink, oink, Squealer
WE DEFER TO YOUR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF BARNYARD ANIMALS, SWEETIE... IS THAT HOW THEY SOUND?... WHAT.. DO YOU LIKE THE BIG PINK ONES?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190897 Aug 23, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text>Cu NT I'm a great translator
UMMM... NO... NO YOU'RE NOT, DEAR...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 196,960
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 6,408
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr pingpong 54,502
ask amy 8-29-15 5 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 7 hr Tvlover 406
last post wins! (Dec '10) 10 hr Red_Forman 1,347
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages