Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1382931 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191611 Aug 25, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they even realize that they are all programed robots? They all got the "The President went golfing memo"; and they've been repeating it daily, 24/7, not only on here, on other boards as well; that is until they get their new instructions.
Daily we hear the same repetitive nonsense it's like a pack of dogs fighting over the same bone. They all sit fixated to their one watering hole FIXED news, while they are being fed nothing but anti Obama as that's always the soup of the day, then run on here and pretend that they have an open mind, and real ideas of their own. They still haven't gotten over Obama kicking their fat asses twice, they and Fox whine about that daily. so basically what we have here is a number of sore losers that are blind to the actual truth. And then you have Nose Wax with his who knows how many socks and all are totally transparent. Proving only that they are LOSERS...PERIOD.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1191612 Aug 25, 2014
If you believe the Gubbymint's projections when it comes to budgets and deficits, jobs...etc...

what are you waiting for!!!!
get your ass to Vegas....

'Predicting next 25 World Series champs'

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7158...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1191613 Aug 25, 2014
Liberals/Democrats I give you the Cherokee woman,’ Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D) to run for president in 2016 ,do I hear an Amen!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191615 Aug 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a phoney.
Case closed.
Then beat it punk.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191616 Aug 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
So...if you believe in PROJECTIONS....I bet you have bet your entire life savings on Florida State winning the College Football Natl Championship....
i don't gamble. the main reason i voted for Obama in the last 2 elections. the 2 nutjobs you folks put up were willing to gamble with our safety with their failed Bush hawkishness, so......

like, despite the wishes of FOX idiots, have we had a 9/11 on Obama's watch?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1191617 Aug 25, 2014
Hate crime....

'Police: 2 hurt in West Point confrontation '

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MS_RES...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1191618 Aug 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need as many undocumented workers injected into the booming economy' economy is on fire!
'A New England-based peat moss distributor will close its Elizabeth City plant at the end of next month, eliminating approximately 16 jobs.'
https://www.dailyadvance.com/news/sun-gro-clo...
53 straight months of job growth in the private sector! The economy is doing fantastic! Maybe you should tell the 16 people who lost their jobs to contact Sears or Tractor Supply, they were advertising for help in signs on their store yesterday while I was out shopping.
You should leave the house to see what's going on in the real world.
http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191620 Aug 25, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
We have almost 2000 'boots on the ground' and don't give me that humanitarian bs. They have weapons.
Soo if another Benghazi were to happen and a number of our personnel were to get killed you and all of the other war mongering idiots on the right would scream forever. These are security, intelligence and SOF [ Special ops Force] personnel that are required for the safety of our assets. You idiots on the right are as clueless as they come...Your only interest is making Obama look bad at the risk even of your own country. So as usual Flake you are the nutcase.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1191621 Aug 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
despite the wishes of FOX idiots, have we had a 9/11 on Obama's watch?
ask James Foley's mommy and daddy that question...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1191622 Aug 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't gamble. the main reason i voted for Obama in the last 2 elections. the 2 nutjobs you folks put up were willing to gamble with our safety with their failed Bush hawkishness, so......
like, despite the wishes of FOX idiots, have we had a 9/11 on Obama's watch?
Son are you ready to convert to Islam??
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191623 Aug 25, 2014
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats I give you the Cherokee woman,’ Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D) to run for president in 2016 ,do I hear an Amen!!
And in your particular case it's the old pick a dummy choice again.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1191624 Aug 25, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
53 straight months of job growth in the private sector! The economy is doing fantastic! Maybe you should tell the 16 people who lost their jobs to contact Sears or Tractor Supply, they were advertising for help in signs on their store yesterday while I was out shopping.
You should leave the house to see what's going on in the real world.
http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/...
It is you need that needs to get out more...not I...
the unemployment rate for my zip code is 3.4 percent...(April 2014)....

it we could flush the Progressives shit holes and their 30ish percent unemployment rates we'd all be in great shape...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1191625 Aug 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo if another Benghazi were to happen and a number of our personnel were to get killed you and all of the other war mongering idiots on the right would scream forever. These are security, intelligence and SOF [ Special ops Force] personnel that are required for the safety of our assets. You idiots on the right are as clueless as they come...Your only interest is making Obama look bad at the risk even of your own country. So as usual Flake you are the nutcase.
Nobody has to make Obama look bad. He is quite capable of doing that all by himself. She said no boots on the ground and I informed her that we have almost 2000 boots on the ground and you go spouting off a bunch of nonsense.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1191626 Aug 25, 2014
UFOs and transparency or when 48 is not better than 27....

'48 Percent Of Americans Believe UFOs Could Be ET Visitations'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/48-p...

---and then we have this....

'New Poll: Obama’s Approval Crashes; Only 27% Believe Administration is Transparent'

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/05/new-poll-obama...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191627 Aug 25, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> That's why I tell these REPUBLICANS wait till after we take over the SENATE to pull the Impeachment department ,Oh shit wait till the Grand JURY in Ferguson wishes not to Indict, Knock out game should be a rollin in full SWING.
would that be the FOX myth of the knockout game or more white guys getting getting charged with a hate crime for seeing what happens when you play the game?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191628 Aug 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
ask James Foley's mommy and daddy that question...
would it be ok if i ask all the parents of those who were killed in Bush's failed war?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191629 Aug 25, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son are you ready to convert to Islam??
are you ready to convert to reality?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1191631 Aug 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And in your particular case it's the old pick a dummy choice again.
Grey others have said ‘The Only Thing between Your Ears is Space ‘I agree, but heck, I’m not willing to Pick On the ‘Mentally Challenge!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1191632 Aug 25, 2014
"Whoopie Wrote it!"

'Cornel West:“He posed as a progressive and turned out to be counterfeit. We ended up with a Wall Street presidency, a drone presidency”

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/24/cornel_west_h...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1191633 Aug 25, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody has to make Obama look bad. He is quite capable of doing that all by himself. She said no boots on the ground and I informed her that we have almost 2000 boots on the ground and you go spouting off a bunch of nonsense.
1st. If Obama is actually that bad you would not have to lie.
2nd: "Boots on the ground" statements referred to combat troops. Not military personnel stationed to train, advise, humanitarian needs, in & out special ops, or protect US interests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dr Guru 214,382
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Earthling-1 59,472
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr PEllen 6,150
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 2,415
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr PEllen 8,400
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 1,508
Politics? 3 hr Ferretman 54
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 101,966
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages