Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251797 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

MATH FO DUMMYBUTTS

Albuquerque, NM

#1190717 Aug 23, 2014
Q: IF YOU ARE IN THE BID'NESS OF MAKIN' AN' SELLIN' DRONES TO' THE MIGHTY, HEROIC, U.S. MILITARY... FO' ANYBODY WHO CAN PAY, REALLY... HOW WOULD YOU SOLVE THE SEEMINGLY INSOLUBLE PROBLEM OF A ZIONIST STATE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ARAB ENCLAVE?
A: THESE ARE TOO EASY, RIGHT?...
MATH FO DUMMYBUTTS

Albuquerque, NM

#1190718 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for someone(with bucks) to fight the Hate Crime BS all the way up to the SCOTUS. Hate Crime Laws are vague, stupid and unconstitutional Progressive garbage. They are a concocted tool for Liberals to punish their political opposition with. How in the hell do you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone acted out of "hate" against a gay, black or Muslim?
Define "Hate" - Legally, you can't and therein lies the rub. A jury can "feel" hate but can'y define it legally either. But there it sits as a hammer to hit someone over the head with.
Unless you're Eric Racist Holder. Then you can selectively use it to crush only crackers with.
WELL, I CAIN'T BE SURE BUT I THINK YOU COULD PROLLY JUS' DO A SEARCH TO DETERMINE WHO CALLS THE PREZ, "THE MAGIC NEGRO," AN' JUS' WORK BACKWARDS FROM THERE?...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190719 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Word on the street is that officer Wilson rolled up on Michael Brown in his SUV and when Brown didn't jump Wilson threw the drivers door open striking Brown. Brown then shoved the door back into Wilson knocking him back into the seat and perhaps causing it to hit Wilson in the face and left leg.
Wilson responded by drawing his weapon and opening fire.
Wilson had other options as did Brown.
Two fools collided.
One died.
The other one is heading to legal purgatory.
Word on the street in Ferguson and Sanford is black racist flame fanning lying.

Word on the street is useless to truth seekers and that's why you promote it here, brutha'.

Lapeer, MI

#1190720 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that blacks are not prosecuted when they target white or Asian victims, you live in La La Land.
Been to the real world lately?
MATH FO DUMMYBUTTS

Albuquerque, NM

#1190721 Aug 23, 2014
I MEAN I'M NO ETYMOLOGIST OR NUTHIN' BUT IT SEEMS TO DESCRIBE THE ANSWER TO YOU QUESTION PRETTY WELL?...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1190722 Aug 23, 2014
HOMELAND DUMMYBUTTS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KINDA FEEL IT SLIPPIN' AWAY DON' YOU SON?... PRETTY SOON THIS JUS' BE ANOTHER STOP ON THE CAPITAL EXPRESS AN' SOMEWHERE IN YOU MIND I KNOW THE THOUGHT IS STARTIN' TO TAKE SHAPE... "OOPS..."
Well, no. It's wearing away. The question is whether he makes it through this term or someone helps him out. But to say this is just another bump in the road, hasn't traveled this highway before.
MATH FO DUMMYBUTTS

Albuquerque, NM

#1190723 Aug 23, 2014
SUNIL DUTTA, HUH?... I DON' THINK SO, PAL... IT'S BACK TO JAIPUR FO' YOU, RED DOT...

Lapeer, MI

#1190724 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that Obama and Holder have "passed judgment". Although I do believe that Obama made a mistake by commenting that he seeks "justice for the shooting victim, Michael Brown". I believe that Obama & Holder remain open minded about the circumstances of the shooting and are only interested in keeping the peace. Can't say that about you.
"There are young black men that commit crime. We can argue about why that happened — because the poverty they were born into or the school systems that failed them or what have you— but if they commit a crime, then they need to be prosecuted," Obama said. "Because every community has an interest in public safety."
"We can argue about why that happened — because the poverty they were born into or the school systems that failed them or what have you—...."

Magic Negro plays the same racist game that you do; claim neutrality while slipping in racist "opinions" along the way. This doesn't play well in Middle America, Babee.

You're like an Elephant trying to hide behind a flagpole with those sorts of racist tactics.:-)
MATH FO DUMMYBUTTS

Albuquerque, NM

#1190725 Aug 23, 2014
LOOKIT THIS CRAP... THIS IS A COP?... IN THE UNITED STATES??? WHAT'RE YOU, NUTS?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunil_Dutta#medi...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1190727 Aug 23, 2014
MATH FO DUMMYBUTTS wrote:
Q: HOW DO YOU TURN 7,000 ISIS RADICALS INTO HALF A MILLION?
A: C'MON... Y'ALL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE, DON'T YA?...
Tell the Muslims Obama is hot on their trail?

Lapeer, MI

#1190728 Aug 23, 2014
MATH FO DUMMYBUTTS wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, I CAIN'T BE SURE BUT I THINK YOU COULD PROLLY JUS' DO A SEARCH TO DETERMINE WHO CALLS THE PREZ, "THE MAGIC NEGRO," AN' JUS' WORK BACKWARDS FROM THERE?...
Speaking of "working backwards".......

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1190729 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
cite a case where the charges are enhanced because of hate crime charges......
cite a case where federal civil rights charges have been brought against a black defendant after acquittal on the base charges.....
According to the FBI, in 2012 (last date I could find) there were 5,331 hate crime offenders. Of those, "54.6 percent were white and 23.3 percent were black. " I don't have the time or desire to trace the cases to see how many judges imposed the enhancement. If you want to provide the statistics to make your point, go for it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190730 Aug 23, 2014
HOMELAND DUMMYBUTTS wrote:
<quoted text>

BEHIND EACH OF THOSE WORDS HIDES A ZIONIST OR A SHITTY L'IL ASIAN BID'NEESMAN TRYIN' TO LINE HIS OR HER POCKETS... WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO MY BRICK...
classic Obama racism from Ghost.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190731 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the FBI, in 2012 (last date I could find) there were 5,331 hate crime offenders. Of those, "54.6 percent were white and 23.3 percent were black. " I don't have the time or desire to trace the cases to see how many judges imposed the enhancement. If you want to provide the statistics to make your point, go for it.
find just one case....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1190732 Aug 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is laughing at YOU dickwad. They can't believe Americans would willingly vote for a Islamofascist like Obama......TWICE!!
Fcking idiots.
Funny Chit here,. Mighty Dumb Builder calling others idiots when he is stuck in the Obama is a Muslim lie.

The real question is who would vote for a Republican after the Bush administration where Bush & Republicans took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#1190733 Aug 23, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope! Seen them enough times. Saw Malandra Lambert last night. Was decent. Farm Bureau Live is a good place. Saw Van's Warp Tour there last month.
You saw "Malandra," huh? God, flack, you are such a fool...
Patrick

United States

#1190734 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
time spent going after the one individual who appeared on the tape is time wasted attacking the root problem.....
just like killing bin Laden, which accomplished nothing.....
American Soldiers risked their lives to kill bin laden.
But Galt Hates America ?
-Angela

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1190735 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
time for you people to demonstrate for justice for Alex Alvarado, murdered yesterday by San Bernadino cops....
Galt is dumber than sh*t. Giving justice means a fair trial.

Webster:

jus·tice
noun \&#712;j&#601;s-t& #601;s\

: the process or result of using laws to fairly judge and punish crimes and criminals.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1190736 Aug 23, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Chit here,. Mighty Dumb Builder calling others idiots when he is stuck in the Obama is a Muslim lie.
The real question is who would vote for a Republican after the Bush administration where Bush & Republicans took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.
THAT'S the real question? I suppose it's a question you'd rather focus on, but lets take another perspective. How about the Muslims who are currently torching the civilized world with one hand and flipping the bird to America with the other? Their "real" question is, "Who needs Osama, when they have Obama?"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1190737 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton threw gasoline on the fire in Ferguson......just as with Freddies Fashion Mart....as well as Tawana Brawley, Bensonhurst, Crown Heights, etc.
Sharpton is a low-rent race pimp who is a top adviser to Obama....
Sharpton is a race baiter and an agitator but to claim that he is a "top adviser" to Obama is lunacy. However, one cannot deny the FACT that Sharpton's credibility in the black community places him in a position to relay information about civil unrest int he black community to the White House. That does not make Sharpton part of Obama's inner circle.

As one White House aide reportedly said, "we needed to have someone to deal with in the African-American community, and Sharpton was the next best thing, so, yeah, we sort of helped build him up.… Sharpton was the last guy standing.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min Analog man 6,145
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,993
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Dr Guru 192,324
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Sublime1 99,902
Word (Dec '08) 19 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 19 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 21 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages