Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418575 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1191401 Aug 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So ISIS/ISIL is thanking Obama for sending airstrikes???
You right whiners are such pathetic sh*ts.
You seem to forget, it was your buddy GW Bush that declared Osama irrelevant. It is your ilk that claims killing OSAMA was a waste of time.
Now its a different story. Why is that?
peaceful negroes, celebrating diversity, when some crazy honky from Bunkerville shoots poor old Suge. At least that will be yur version.

Have you seen this?

frikking hilarious!
A club where numerous celebs were partying evacuated after gun shots last night.
UPDATE: An eyewitness has confirmed to ET that Suge Knight, former CEO of Death Row Records, was shot multiple times at Chris Brown's pre-VMA party, and Knight was the target of the gunfire. The witness told ET that Knight was seen pacing inside the club and speaking with R&B and hip hop producer Irv Gotti. 1OAK co-owner Scott Sartiano ducked down before four shots rang out, our witness reports, but Chris Brown continued dancing, unaware of the shots fired. Knight dropped to the floor after being shot multiple times, then crawled out of the club, and reportedly said, "Put your guns up. Hide me. They are shooting at me." Knight hid in a police car for 20 minutes until the ambulance arrived, according to the witness, who places the shooting at approximately 1:15 AM Sunday morning.

Suge Knight Shot at Chris Brown's Pre-VMA Party

I'm sure Topix flibs will have some great explanation

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1191402 Aug 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
what does this have to do with obama? is the Us supposed to control the entire planet?
He called them the JV. Now he says they are a threat to the US.

Obama needs to stay off the golf course and do the job he promised to do.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1191403 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Bush-Cheney...AKA Barney and Darth Vader.
prostrating yurself on yur stomache, legs akimbo, may save you from a beheading, should be a natural for you

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1191404 Aug 24, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
C'MON, YOU NOT STOOPID... WHY YOU MAKIN' SUCH A BIG DEAL OF THIS?.... WE ALL WANT 'EM DEAD, WHY YOU NOT PITCH IN? WHAT'S YOU BITCH?... SHIT, YOU PAY ME $100,000 I GO SHOOT 3,000 OF THEM... I'M BORED... I'D PROBABLY DO IT FOR FREE.... WHY YOU MAKE SUCH A FUSS?...
Hmm.....Capitalism raises it's ugly head?
You're not stupid either. ISIS is just one finger on many clinched fists. Focus on that single finger and see what you get. The finger.
Patrick

United States

#1191405 Aug 24, 2014
Good News for America
An American held captive for two years by an al-Qaeda-linked group in Syria was released Sunday, according to the Obama administration and his family.

"For two years, we have kept Peter Theo Curtis, a U.S. citizen held hostage in Syria, in our thoughts and prayers," White House national security adviser Susan Rice said in a statement. "Today, we join his family and loved ones in welcoming his freedom."

Curtis, 45, who is from Massachusetts, was held by the Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the al-Nusra Front, a branch of al-Qaeda operating in Syria, Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement.

Curtis is a published author and freelance journalist who writes under the name Theo Padnos, according to a statement released Sunday by his family expressing gratitude to the United States, Qatar and others who helped negotiate his release. He was captured shortly after he crossed into Syria in October 2012.

"My heart is full at the extraordinary, dedicated, incredible people, too many to name individually, who have become my friends and have tirelessly helped us over these many months," his mother, Nancy Curtis from Cambridge, Mass., said in the statement. "Please know that we will be eternally grateful."

Nancy Curtis said the family did not know the details surrounding the negotiation for Curtis' release but said they "were repeatedly told by representatives of the Qatari government that they were mediating for Theo's release on a humanitarian basis without the payment of money."

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1191406 Aug 24, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
C'MON. OL' DUDE,... THEY 7,000 MORONS WITH AK'S... HOW HARD IS THAT?... GET REAL...
I see you swallow the Democrat talking points. From the JV to a danger to the US in a matter of months indicate a severe lack of international threat assessments by Obama and his tream.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191407 Aug 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

definition of AIDS as "nature's revenge on gay men".....
Darwin rules......

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1191408 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Bush-Cheney...AKA Barney and Darth Vader.
Hey imbecile, wasn't Barry Bongo going to sit down and talk to these muslim nutjobs?

What happened?

6 1/2 years he's had.

Was he just pandering to dimwitted drones? Like you?

Or is it more proof he's an incompetent boob and liar?

I say both.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1191409 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true FOX [Family of Xenophobes]. You as usual are the liar, you don't know that the cop was beaten you simply say that because that makes the killing more justifiable in your racist mind. So maybe you should be the one to STFU moron. I have seen plenty of film showing the cop standing and walking around acting normal after the shooting.
drooling old fool, everyone knows it, go change yur Depends.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191410 Aug 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
did Bergdahl follow rules and regulations ya' blathering bovine?
the Bergdahl affair served only to show the enemy our weakness in the face of terrorists......

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1191411 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true FOX [Family of Xenophobes]. You as usual are the liar, you don't know that the cop was beaten you simply say that because that makes the killing more justifiable in your racist mind. So maybe you should be the one to STFU moron. I have seen plenty of film showing the cop standing and walking around acting normal after the shooting.
just a scratch, like old racist thug Traygone the dead? The death of these 2 will save the tazpayers millions.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1191412 Aug 24, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing Smart isn’t your asset… Maybe a friend can get you this Book ‘ The Internet for Dummies!!
so nothing at all to back up your bullshit? nothing at all? as usual?
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1191413 Aug 24, 2014

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1191414 Aug 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
Good News for America
An American held captive for two years by an al-Qaeda-linked group in Syria was released Sunday, according to the Obama administration and his family.
"For two years, we have kept Peter Theo Curtis, a U.S. citizen held hostage in Syria, in our thoughts and prayers," White House national security adviser Susan Rice said in a statement. "Today, we join his family and loved ones in welcoming his freedom."
Curtis, 45, who is from Massachusetts, was held by the Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the al-Nusra Front, a branch of al-Qaeda operating in Syria, Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement.
Curtis is a published author and freelance journalist who writes under the name Theo Padnos, according to a statement released Sunday by his family expressing gratitude to the United States, Qatar and others who helped negotiate his release. He was captured shortly after he crossed into Syria in October 2012.
"My heart is full at the extraordinary, dedicated, incredible people, too many to name individually, who have become my friends and have tirelessly helped us over these many months," his mother, Nancy Curtis from Cambridge, Mass., said in the statement. "Please know that we will be eternally grateful."
Nancy Curtis said the family did not know the details surrounding the negotiation for Curtis' release but said they "were repeatedly told by representatives of the Qatari government that they were mediating for Theo's release on a humanitarian basis without the payment of money."
all hail Oblama, saved a reporter and never missed a stroke on the golf course.
Patrick

United States

#1191415 Aug 24, 2014
General Gault to the war front :-)
Yesterday criticizing American soldiers risking their lives to get bin Lauded!!!!
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1191416 Aug 24, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you swallow the Democrat talking points. From the JV to a danger to the US in a matter of months indicate a severe lack of international threat assessments by Obama and his tream.
? DUH... YOU MISSIN' THE POINT, CRACKER...
Patrick

United States

#1191417 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin rules......
Yesterday criticizing American soldiers risking their lives to get *bin Lauden*!!!
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1191418 Aug 24, 2014
YOU DON' GO TO WAR WITH 7,000 BOYS... YOU JUS' KILL 'EM... DUH... WHAT'RE YOU A WOMAN??

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1191419 Aug 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile, wasn't Barry Bongo going to sit down and talk to these muslim nutjobs?
What happened?
6 1/2 years he's had.
Was he just pandering to dimwitted drones? Like you?
Or is it more proof he's an incompetent boob and liar?
I say both.
he was? where did you hear that? or is this just more of your bullshit?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1191420 Aug 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
800%?
so why is it you never cite any of your nutjob assertions?
that FOX talking head parrot thing is not going to fly. never does, never has, never will.
I heard it on Fox, ergo it;s true, Run a Mug.

christ, let them kill each other, Barry Bongo sure hasn't given them any hope of escaping their liberal ghettoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Actual Science 61,037
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min District 1 222,433
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Bill 51
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 70,952
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 2,422
amy8-25-16 7 hr Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr GEORGIA 1,934
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages