Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1190312 Aug 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Which moving van van did you use BUBBA?
Did I say you could speak to me?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1190313 Aug 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Which moving van van did you use BUBBA?
name one thing black boy BO has done to help the finances of his fellow blacks? leave out food stamps and welfare.
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1190314 Aug 22, 2014
Anyone notice the Pentagon had to come out and speak for the boy president on vacation?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1190315 Aug 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
we've yet to see one from you, old timer. Did some one wheel you around in Ferguson?
Your old lady loved it..

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1190316 Aug 22, 2014
2001 CONSPIRACY, the movie was casting the villain as other than the m.Brotherhood. Google the first 20 minutes and the motivations are clearer.
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1190317 Aug 22, 2014
Obama is having a hard time playing pretend...

The commie Democrats like Pelosi & Reid will come over to visit him with their Unicorns soon.
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1190318 Aug 22, 2014
Anyone here willing to admit they were stupid enough to vote for Obama?

“you know i know”

denver

#1190319 Aug 22, 2014
Douchebag BO could set an example with the women in the WH:

5 charts that prove it's time workers got a raise
Neil Irwin recently rounded up evidence that the typical American family's real income is lower today than it was five years ago, while Jared Bernstein argues that wage hikes needn't be inflationary so the Fed should keep interest rates low until workers see more gains. This chart shows corporate…
Vox.com

of course he won't.

“you know i know”

denver

#1190320 Aug 22, 2014
great news!!

Scott Brown gains on Jeanne Shaheen in New Hampshire Senate poll.
MarketWatch
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1190321 Aug 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you could speak to me?

How's that part time job coming along Bubba" You ever get tired of saying "You want fries with that"? LMAOAYS.

“you know i know”

denver

#1190323 Aug 22, 2014
there is no mandate in OstupidaKKKare, he invented it, illegally:

The White House made two changes to Obamacare's contraceptive mandate on Friday. Both center on a previously-drafted accommodation for religious non-profits who have a moral objection to paying for certain types of birth control. An accommodation for closely-held for-profits
Vox.com

“you know i know”

denver

#1190324 Aug 22, 2014
didn't Moochelle say the same thing about Barry?

V. Stiviano Claims Donald Sterling is Gay and That She Was His 'Beard'
Just when you thought the Donald Sterling controversy was over after the official sale of the Los Angeles Clippers team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer earlier this month, his ex-girlfriend V. Stiviano filed new legal documents with the bombshell claims that not only is the former NBA team…

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190325 Aug 22, 2014
Then we have this.....

Federal authorities sent a bulletin to U.S. law enforcement Friday in light of the threat concerning militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), according to CBS News.

The bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI cites no known threat to the U.S. homeland, but reminds law enforcement to be alert and aware of the ISIS threat, CBS reported.

U.S. law enforcement has been intensifying efforts to identify Islamic State sympathizers who could help export the group’s brand of violent jihad to the United States.

They come amid a new barrage of U.S. airstrikes against the Islamic State group that beheaded American journalist James Foley of Rochester, New Hampshire.

The group called Foley’s killing revenge for previous strikes against militants in Iraq.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/22/fbi-hom...
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1190326 Aug 22, 2014
Harry Reid apologizes to Asians over ‘Wong’ comment

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/harry-r...

Isn't this Harry Reid the same moron that was please Obama was a light skinned "NEGRO"?

Anyone confused about Democrat racism & bigotry?
Patrick

United States

#1190327 Aug 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Reminder: Bill Clinton allowed Iran and North Korea to build nuclear reactors in the first place
How does Bill Clinton do it? I’m always amazed every time I see a news report on the Iran and North Korea nuclear weapons programs and there is never a mention of Clinton’s involvement in allowing the two rogue nations build their nuclear reactors in the first place. Even Jimmy Carter gets his due for allowing the rise of the Islamists in Iran, so why does Clinton get a free pass?
Like his liberal heir Obama, Clinton came into office with zero foreign policy experience and a tendency to believe whatever sob story he was told by the world’s worst dictators.
Lord Dumbwaiter where are the Brits in Iraq ?
Patrick

United States

#1190328 Aug 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
didn't Moochelle say the same thing about Barry?
V. Stiviano Claims Donald Sterling is Gay and That She Was His 'Beard'
Just when you thought the Donald Sterling controversy was over after the official sale of the Los Angeles Clippers team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer earlier this month, his ex-girlfriend V. Stiviano filed new legal documents with the bombshell claims that not only is the former NBA team…
You play parlor games with Miss Galt?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1190329 Aug 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Obama is having a hard time playing pretend...
The commie Democrats like Pelosi & Reid will come over to visit him with their Unicorns soon.
God man do you idiots ever get tired of whining and being unAmerican. Bunch of crybaby losers.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Location hidden

#1190330 Aug 22, 2014
A working person is anyone who has a job.So the obsolete term "Working Class" includes 94% of the population,from janitor to CEO.Use some logic,please.We do NOT have "Classes" here.This is the USA.We do have income levels.Anyone can raise his/her level by hard work,brains,talent,and ability.Those who lack all of these qualities deserve nothing.Except contempt.
sonicfilter wrote:
Ferguson Feeds Off the Poor: Three Warrants a Year Per Household
In the chamber where Officer Darren Wilson received a commendation six months before killing Michael Brown, a minor court generates major money from the city’s poor and working people.
A report issued just last week by the nonprofit lawyer’s group ArchCity Defenders notes that in the court’s 36 three-hour sessions in 2013, it handled 12,108 cases and 24,532 warrants. That is an average of 1.5 cases and three warrants per Ferguson household. Fines and court fees for the year in this city of just 21,000 people totaled $2,635,400.
The sum made the municipal court the city’s second-biggest source of revenue. It also almost certainly was a major factor in the antagonism between the police and the citizenry preceding the tragedy that resulted when Wilson had another encounter with a subject six months after he got his commendation.
And any complete investigation into how Michael Brown came to be sprawled dead in the street with a half-dozen bullet wounds must consider not just the cop but the system he served, a system whose primary components include a minor court that generates major money, much of it from poor and working people.
Five of the six City Council members who meet in this chamber are white, even though the city itself is more than 70 percent black. The City Council appoints the municipal judge, currently Ron Brockmeyer, who is also white.
But when this same chamber serves as Ferguson Municipal Court, a disproportionate number of the defendants are black.
The immediate explanation is that the bulk of the cases arise from car stops. The ArchCity Defenders report notes:“Whites comprise 29% of the population of Ferguson but just 12.7% of vehicle stops. After being stopped in Ferguson, blacks are almost twice as likely as whites to be searched (12.1% vs. 6.9%) and twice as likely to be arrested (10.4% vs. 5.2%).”
Lest anyone contend that blacks inherently merit greater police attention than whites, the report offers another statistic.
“Searches of black individuals result in discovery of contraband only 21.7% of the time, while similar searches of whites produce contraband 34.0% of the time.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1190331 Aug 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that part time job coming along Bubba" You ever get tired of saying "You want fries with that"? LMAOAYS.
Waxturd lives off "family money". He's not able to function in any capacity in the public, much less hold a job.
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1190332 Aug 22, 2014
Obama: Don't mess with my red line.

It's pink!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Earthling-1 52,232
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Seymore 51,846
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr WelbyMD 54,566
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr SLY WEST 814
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,808
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr scirocco 69,288
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr scirocco 71,697
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]