Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420127 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190886 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just like saying you love blacks but hate Negroes...or vice versa.....
UMM... NOT QUITE... A POOR ANALOGY.... IT'S MORE LIKE SAYING... I LOVE THE CIRCUS BUT CERTAIN CLOWNS SCARE ME...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1190887 Aug 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see I will be headed out in about an hour to meet up with six small children and their parents and they will follow me to my home here in the Jefferson National forest and we are having a fishing contest in my pond that I have stocked with Catfish, Blue Gill and Bass after that we will all have a cook out these are under privileged children that seldom get to go anywhere or do anything. After that heart warming experience my wife and I will have dinner at a local eatery. By the way it's kinda ironic that we are all fishing after hearing your tall fish tale, funny huh? I earned my money the hard way, no one ever gave me anything. I'm not rich but I love to share what I have. You can brag all you like but I have true happiness while it's way more than obvious you are hollow as the log we will all be fishing off of today. Oh and two of the children are black, can you even imagine that.
molesting them 6 at a time now you old pervert?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1190888 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not but like his dad he'll keep the debates interesting.
oink, oink, Squealer
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190889 Aug 23, 2014
IF YOU'RE GOING TO TRY AND WRITE IN ENGLISH, GALTY, DO TRY AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE BASIC RULES... FOR INSTANCE, NO ASIANS ALLOWED... DUH...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190890 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
about time you used yur real picture, Fido
WELL... AT THE RISK OF CALLING THE FAT KETTLE BLACK...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190891 Aug 23, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
Below is again a stupid comment but at least he admits that the administration " kind of built him up"
Al Sharpton is a piece of shiit
<quoted text>
USAsince talks out of both sides of her mouth. In this case, one side talks about how Little Alvin Sharpton is a race baiter but then she subtlety slips in that he's a good source of intelligence connecting the black community with the White House.

See how that works? Magic Negro and Eric Racist Holder pull the same routine almost daily, too.

Those two skunks will first calmly talk about bringing back peace to the streets of Ferguson but then they'll next slip into that Community Organizer(a la Alvin Sharpton) mode to begin blaming black crime on (white) society and the school systems that failed them.

Can anyone here point to any Urban(black) school system that is not corrupt? T....that hasn't been corrupt for the past 50-60 years?

84% of black households are run by the women because the c*ckhound bruthas are long gone into the urban sewers.

......and then the Race Baiter-InChief will point fingers elsewhere as he golfs his way to Allah....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190893 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Run a Mug [aka sonic] has them on 24/7, he's personally vowed to keep them on the air, buying every product they advertise, from adult diapers to feminine hygiene products.
I WOULD POSIT THERE'S A LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN IN THERE DEAR...
Raz

United States

#1190894 Aug 23, 2014
23 Aug 2014, 3:18 PM PDT 281 post a comment

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) slammed "race hustlers" like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for trying to "monetize" the civil unrest in Ferguson and raise their profiles.

"They're race hustlers," King said this week on Iowa's WHO radio. "Tawana Brawley, the one who falsely accused rape that Al Sharpton made the beginnings of his career off of, he's never apologized for that." Jackson was reportedly booed when he asked for donations during a Ferguson rally.

"All the violence that was perpetrated in the name of a rape that never existed," King said, while speaking of Sharpton, who is reportedly the White House's man on the ground in Ferguson. "So, when people pit people against each other on the basis of race, Jan, that is a sin to do that. It costs lives in this country and it causes social unrest and it keeps this country from healing together."

King, according to Talking Points Memo, also criticized the Congressional Black Caucus--after mentioning that there is no "Congressional White Caucus"--for being a "self-segregated caucus" that is "always looking to place the race card."

"They're always looking to divide people down that line," he said. "And I have friends in that caucus. I get along with them personally, but their agenda is to play the race card."

King also said that President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder "had a perfect opportunity to eliminate a lot of this friction in this country," but they have instead "created friction rather than eliminated it."

He also slammed Ferguson rioters for their "irrational" behavior, which included burning down and punishing the community even before they had all of the facts about the Michael Brown's death.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190896 Aug 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
oink, oink, Squealer
WE DEFER TO YOUR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF BARNYARD ANIMALS, SWEETIE... IS THAT HOW THEY SOUND?... WHAT.. DO YOU LIKE THE BIG PINK ONES?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190897 Aug 23, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text>Cu NT I'm a great translator
UMMM... NO... NO YOU'RE NOT, DEAR...

Lapeer, MI

#1190898 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he an unarmed black man too?
Relevance? What's the relevance with your asinine comment?

Fatass Brown robbed a Party Store without a gun. He assaulted an officer without one, too.
(although he sure did want that officer's gun).

Does your mind ever come home from the racial astral plane?
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190900 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince talks out of both sides of her mouth. In this case, one side talks about how Little Alvin Sharpton is a race baiter but then she subtlety slips in that he's a good source of intelligence connecting the black community with the White House.
See how that works? Magic Negro and Eric Racist Holder pull the same routine almost daily, too.
Those two skunks will first calmly talk about bringing back peace to the streets of Ferguson but then they'll next slip into that Community Organizer(a la Alvin Sharpton) mode to begin blaming black crime on (white) society and the school systems that failed them.
Can anyone here point to any Urban(black) school system that is not corrupt? T....that hasn't been corrupt for the past 50-60 years?
84% of black households are run by the women because the c*ckhound bruthas are long gone into the urban sewers.
......and then the Race Baiter-InChief will point fingers elsewhere as he golfs his way to Allah....
I'M SURPRISED TO SEE THE VITRIOLIC HATRED OF GOLF FROM YOU PEOPLE?... I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION YOU WERE AUTOMATICALLY PLAYING WITH A HANDICAP IF YOU VOTED REPUBLICAN?...

Lapeer, MI

#1190901 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"To become violent in Michael Brown's name is to betray the gentle giant he was." (Al Sharpton)
Now, how is that a voice for the looters? Try, just try, to post the truth once in awhile.
Little Alvin said as much, too, when he commented on Freddy's Fashion Mart before a brutha torched it killing those inside.

"Don't riot!" says the brutha(wink, wink w/a nod and a smile)

Get real. Grow up.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190902 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance? What's the relevance with your asinine comment?
Fatass Brown robbed a Party Store without a gun. He assaulted an officer without one, too.
(although he sure did want that officer's gun).
Does your mind ever come home from the racial astral plane?
WHAT?... OH, GOOD GRIEF, ARE YOU DRUNK?... YOU DO REALIZE THAT NANO'S GOING TO HAVE TO CLEAN YOU UP TOMORROW I ASSUME? LUCKY GIRL... COME BACK WHEN YOU WAKE UP... OR NOT....

Lapeer, MI

#1190903 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like we had no choice in invading Iraq? Where did that get us?
It got us to a better place until the Magic Negro pulled us out to let ISIS in.

Next Stupid Question, please.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190904 Aug 23, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text>
you're 10 minutes behind
UM... NOPE..NO.. NOT REALLY... I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU, HONEY.... LIKE... MILLIMETERS AWAY.. YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH... OPTIMISTS!...

Lapeer, MI

#1190905 Aug 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you equate the "Palestinians" with American Blacks?
Ferguson's black refusal to stop their crime and rioting is Hamas's refusal to stop firing missiles into Israel.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190906 Aug 23, 2014
I DO LOVE IT THAT YOU THINK THAT "TONIGHT" THINGS'LL BE DIFFERENT! TONIGHT... YOU'RE FINALLY GOING TO "WIN" SOMETHING!.... LET'S SEE WHAT YOUR PRIZE IS, SHALL WE, PILGRIM?...

Lapeer, MI

#1190907 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if a black cop shot an unarmed white convenience store robber, the white folks would not be rioting in the streets....
Questions like yours hurt the ears of blacks. They simply are pained to hear it.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190908 Aug 23, 2014
YOU'RE LIKE LITTLE LEMMINGS... RUSHING TO THE CLIFF'S EDGE TO SEE WHAT BRIDGES AND ELEVATORS GOD BUILT YOU DURING THE NIGHT! YOU'RE PRECIOUS!.... JUST PRECIOUS!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Leeward Outlier 222,757
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min CrunchyBacon 103,463
Jesus Christ is alive 25 min grounded in reali... 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 26 min honeymylove 2,429
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min Ize Found 70,974
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Into The Night 61,076
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 3 hr Say NO 2 Idiots 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages