Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251922 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1189741 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is nothing wrong with a vacation dumbfcuk! There is however a perception problem when you go on vacation while the world burns, an American is beheaded(they have 19 more), and there are riots in an American city. You don't go to the podium with your golf shirt on with no tie and a suit jacket thrown in for good measure. And you damn sure don't leave a presser about someone being beheaded, get in your car, and head straight to the golf course. Good grief!!!!!!!!
He also tells jokes at funerals and takes grinning selfies when surveying hurricane damage.

He's quite the joker.

Lapeer, MI

#1189742 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you confront Shinning Beauty and the beast come to mind.
You should know, boy.

The last time you dropped to your knees before me you exclaimed "Wow! It's a Beast! What a Beauty!"
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1189743 Aug 21, 2014
The Liberal Media Racist narrative is starting to Crumble!! Many news media services in Ferguson already had begun packing tents and television transmission vehicles as further evidence that the black teen shot and killed by a police officer was the aggressor, resisting arrest after his suspected role in a convenience store robbery!!

Lapeer, MI

#1189744 Aug 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Mission accomplished!
Obama - during a campaign rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin November 1, 2012:
"Al Qaeda has been decimated!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GQjztrnJzCMXX
He *is* quite a joker, isn't he?

Lapeer, MI

#1189745 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you have to practice???? Skunkie moron
Grey Goosed uses spermicide instead of toothpaste.

Lapeer, MI

#1189747 Aug 21, 2014
liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have the Liberals who want to take guns away from the law abiding citizen so they cannot protect us from ISIS,Drug Cartels and LIBERALS !!!
Here is a heartwarming approach to introducing children to the 2nd Amendment and the NRA:

http://vimeo.com/42959121

Band of Brothers!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1189748 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have two morons Shinning and DBuilder having a battle of wits...That's the only way that one of them can ever win at anything..Tweddle dee and tweddlle dum.
Frankly liberal women are the most ignorant of all people on earth...they want free birth control, free tampons and but wait: Headline: DATING NAKED' sued by cast member -- for showing her naked! ROTFLMAO-stupid femi-Nazis.

Lapeer, MI

#1189749 Aug 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The U.N.'s top official for children and armed conflicts says the use of child soldiers and violence against children is commonplace in South Sudan's year of warfare.
Leila Zerrougui said during a stop in Kenya on Monday that the U.N. Security Council will debate the South Sudan child soldier situation next month. She said there is a lot of concern about the practice.
Human Rights Watch this week said South Sudan's government used children in fighting this month in Bentiu and Rubkona. Witnesses told the group that they saw dozens of armed children in military uniform.
http://news.yahoo.com/children-used-child-sol...
I wonder how much influence Allah is having over the decision to exploit children?

Lapeer, MI

#1189750 Aug 21, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What's their obsession with shyt and poop and rape? What would Freud say?
That vast majority of Freud's work has been dismissed as being simply wrong.

sily lily uses Freud to prove her arguments!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..

That's as bad as using Magic Negro to prove Obamacare viability.

Lapeer, MI

#1189751 Aug 21, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama is an idiot, trying to whitewash ISLAM-this is ISLAM. Beheading is not merely a tactic of terror; it is a symbol of religious totalitarianism.
Beheading is not just a warning or a promise; it is a ritual expression of an ideology. That this ideology seeks to annihilate and tyrannize is clear from the jihadists’ beheading method: not a quick, clean blow, but a slow, agonizing sawing motion that keeps the victim alive to experience his own execution. This is not the guillotine: It is torture. And its perpetrators glory in it.
Welcome to ISLAM.
Meanwhile, the Islamist-In-Chief golfs his way to Allah.

Lapeer, MI

#1189753 Aug 21, 2014
TSM wrote:
Eric Holder:'I Am the Attorney General... but I'm Also a Black Man!' Eric Holder is not only using his office to persecute enemies and protect illegal activities of friends (i.e. Barack Obama), but that he should be thrown in jail for illegal activities himself!!
“There’s a reason Lady Justice wears a blindfold in America. That is because in America, we don’t apply the law based on who you are, who you know, or what you believe. We apply the law equally!” The reason for the Blindfold is protect us from aggressive DOJ like Eric Holder!!
To be impartial, the azzhole AG should remove himself from anything to do with Ferguson.

Of course, he won't. He's a black racist on a mission for his boss, another black racist.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1189755 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You Tea Party people are quite ridiculous. You whine about paying taxes & then claim to support this country.
You had a fit about the government talking your hard earned money.
So how do you expect this country to maintain a military, pay for government, maintain infrastructure, provide a legal system, regulate businesses, provide law enforcement, etc etc etc.
There are some aspects in the corporate world where it is the best interest of our country to offer subsidies & encourage a direction. There are some industries where subsidies are no longer needed. There are some activities that need discouraged. Oil does not need a subsidy. Cigarette taxes discourage use. A subsidy to switch to geothermal HVAC provides for less CO2 emissions & less energy being consumed.
We all have a share of taxes to pay. The problem is you don't think you do. Some of us pay our taxes & then there are those that constant whine about supporting their country.
Things like the military, regulating [interstate] commerce and the judicial branch are in the constitution. Where is food stamps?

There ya go with need and not need again. Creates strange bedfellows in the corporate and political word. How is need determined? Campaign donations?

http://funding-programs.idilogic.aidpage.com/

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1189756 Aug 21, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
states...baby....you live in a house, town/county, state....homey!
what's more important to you.....your neighborhood or Washington dc?
That's a good angle. Where do you live? Good one.

Lapeer, MI

#1189757 Aug 21, 2014
Here we go, folks. Black racist attempts to come up with the "correct" autopsy on Magic Nego's fatass boy:

St. Louis Medical Examiner SLAMS Brown Family Hire: http://tinyurl.com/p56usgs

Next in line: Eric Racist Holder's autopsy attempt to prove racism.

That fat boy's body is going to look like dog meat before this is all over.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1189759 Aug 21, 2014
With incidents of drowning on the rise, the gov't is not warning rightwingers not to attempt the Ice Bucket Challenge.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1189761 Aug 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
To be impartial, the azzhole AG should remove himself from anything to do with Ferguson.
Of course, he won't. He's a black racist on a mission for his boss, another black racist.
Agree…Its going to take Decades to mend Race Relation after this Inept President and his Racist DOJ leaves office!!

Lapeer, MI

#1189762 Aug 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless trollsht.
Gibberish!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Lapeer, MI

#1189763 Aug 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Not a single commie Obama voter here has complained about Obama sending troops to Iraq.
Where is Code Pink now?
but...but-t-t..the Liberal Media says that we should be discussing Ferguson right now...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1189764 Aug 21, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with you far left loons -- just because the main stream media makes it appear to be so, you think a majority of Americans buy into your agenda. Well, guess again.
" far left loons". Generalize much??

Makes you a far right loon, right??

Funny, coming from Gunner, who's too big a coward to come back as Gunner, instead chooses a TV character. Figures.

Enough Americans bought into progressive views to elect Obama twice. DUH

So far, your side doesn't have anyone who has even a possibility of winning.

I'm rooting for Ted Cruz, guaranteeing Hillary a huge victory with coattails!!

Old Social Security fools like the nitwit brigade here want to go back to the 1950's, when whites were in full control.

Ain't gonna happen. They can use their lame redistricting in local elections, but in national elections, your side has gone too far to the over 60 age white people who are scared shitless.

You can't win with a base that's dying off. That is a demographic fact you nitwits can't seem to grasp. And you're at war with most other groups, assuring your own demise.

I'm lovin' it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1189765 Aug 21, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Things like the military, regulating [interstate] commerce and the judicial branch are in the constitution. Where is food stamps?
There ya go with need and not need again. Creates strange bedfellows in the corporate and political word. How is need determined? Campaign donations?
http://funding-programs.idilogic.aidpage.com/
Other than to provide and maintain a Navy, no standing military assets are anywhere in the Constitution. There is no Provision for a Coast Guard, or the Marines.save local militias.

An Army would be raised to meet a threat.

You nitwits really want to go back to original interpretation??

The Constitution is quite clear on the dangers of permanent military establishents and didn't allow them, knowing the chances of a military takeover if allowed to become too powerful.

We've got a bloated military that eats money and produces nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Abby 7-5-15 19 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Pookie Bear 192,361
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,005
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,669
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 2 hr boundary painter 443
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr boundary painter 429
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr boundary painter 963
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages