Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1746689 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1190999 Aug 24, 2014
tele alright yeah I am watching it again...is where you come across a lot of things as well and yeah I do I get P'd off at media and thinking about media...

So you crave blood> ????

If Garlic was supposed to keep vamps??? Amplify that one so away would it have been blood related>?

So many to be after.. to eat Garlic is that some sign? I mean I love it and I have to concentrate to keep some balance in my yes or no not be maybe but yep this is how things are so GARLIC and being dry and it's no good for you>???

Grapes have a lot of calories that is what I know...Red wine may be a filler...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1191000 Aug 24, 2014
LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1191001 Aug 24, 2014
Dokeble...it is...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1191002 Aug 24, 2014
I don't know know hating either but even less I understand dating...bating? stating and skating now yeah and you would need a frozen river ...

And a big rock...to toss it first on the ice...oh have you taken the challenge yet ? Has someone dared you?
Hmmm though who knows you...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1191003 Aug 24, 2014
Oh yeah how about Robin Williams ????
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1191005 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just common sense declining with your and PDupont's perspectives.
Why don't you just stuff this "common sense" crap Carol? It was once "common sense" that the sun revolved around the earth. It was once "common sense" that women didn't have the brains to vote.
Albert Einstein said it best;
“Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by the age of 18. It is also a result of some pervasive and extremely stupid logical fallacies that have become embedded in the human brain over generations, for one reason or another,”
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1191006 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
There's trouble on all sides.
Iran tricked this administration into giving them money and lifting sanctions for agreeing to continue to talk while they finish their nuclear weapons program and fund Hamas and ISIS.
ISIS and Hamas are intensifying terror in Israel and Iraq and threatening our own national security as well as the world's in the process.
Afghanistan is soon to become another terrorist-occupied country.
And we're trying to avoid another civil war right here at home.
Obama is playing golf to keep him occupied and distracted. The reason for the trouble on all sides is on a golf course.
More utter stupidity from Carol.
The sanctions imposed by the West are having real consequences to the Iranian economy and using the carrot and stick approach has a much better chance of succeeding than the kind of saber rattling the right is insisting on.
Iran is not financing ISIS STUPID! ISIS is Sunni and Iran is Shiite. ISIS is attacking the Shiite government in Iraq and also Iran's ally in Syria, the Assad regime. Iran's support of Hamas has diminished significantly in the past three years due to both economic and political considerations. Qatar and Turkey, however, have supplanted Iran as the biggest financial backers of Hamas in recent years. At any rate Iranian support for Hamas is no different than Reagan's support for the Nicaraguan Contras back in the 80's.
The only thing that Hamas and ISIS have in common is that your hero George W Bush is responsible for putting them where they are. He's the one who toppled the regime that kept the extremist factions in check in Iraq. Much of the blame for Hamas control of Gaza goes to President George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for pushing prematurely for parliamentary elections and then--when they didn't like the outcome--a bungled coup that left Hamas triumphant and in total control.
What civil war here at home you delusional twit?
You can stuff that crap about the President playing golf too nitwit. In his first five years in office he's played 160 rounds of golf; that's 32 per year or less than once a week.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
JPL

United States

#1191007 Aug 24, 2014
23 Aug 2014 76 post a comment

Democrat Jim Webb, the former Virginia Senator who has been coy about a potential 2016 presidential run, warned liberals to not make judgments about Michael Brown's death before they know all of the facts.

"As a Democrat, I would ask people who are in the Democratic party to be very careful about making judgments right now," he said on Iowa Press. "We need to get all the facts on the table."

Webb said there are "so many emotions involved on different sides" because Brown's death "has become metaphorical in a way and people have started the larger debate" about race in America. But Webb insisted that before those discussions are had, "first you get the facts."

"You have to proceed from the facts," Webb said. "We need to get the facts before we move forward."

Ferguson has seen looting and rioting after Brown's death, and it may take a grand jury months to hear all of the evidence. Surveillance video has shown that Brown engaged in a strong-arm robbery before he was shot. Brown may also have shoved and charged at officer Darren Wilson before he was shot. Wilson was reportedly taken to the hospital with a swollen face after the shooting.

Brown's friend had initially claimed that Wilson "executed" Brown by shooting him in the back while Brown's hands were up. An autopsy commissioned by Brown's family, though, found that all of the bullets entered Brown from the front, which disproved initial reports of such an "execution."

*I wish MSM and liberals would have some common sense like Jim Webb and wait until the facts come out would have saved the heartache from additional shootings, injuries, businesses firebombed, businesses looted of their inventory, buildings destroyed. The same businesses that the people of Ferguson depend on each and every day how stupid is that ?

Wonder how many people who used to have a job are now unemployed because the business is closed for good or closed for repairs?

Sure didn't take any money out of George Soros's union reps pockets who decided to protest, didn't take any money out of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton's pockets, didn't take any paychecks away from Sen. Caire McCaskell pocket, didn't take any paychecks away from Gov. Nixon's pocket, didn't take any paychecks away from Eric Holder pocket, didn't take any paychecks away from Shabazz of the New Black Panthers, didn't take any paychecks away from The Communist Revolution Party of Chicago did it? All the out of towners pushing the frenzy emotion and grief this community is feeling and what they did was incite criminal behavior which isn't justice for any one.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191008 Aug 24, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just stuff this "common sense" crap Carol? It was once "common sense" that the sun revolved around the earth. It was once "common sense" that women didn't have the brains to vote.
“Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by the age of 18. It is also a result of some pervasive and extremely stupid logical fallacies that have become embedded in the human brain over generations, for one reason or another,”
I suspect that in Carols case the women and brain thing would still be true.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1191009 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Again, it's Patrick's common sense in decline and losing all perspective in the brainwashing process. PDupont's too.
In fact, every liberal who buys into the propagandists' brainwashing tactics and sells themselves short in the thinking for themselves process.
That's hilarious coming from a Foxbot like you. You're "common sense" is crap Carol.
I deal in actual facts and not talking points from pundits.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1191010 Aug 24, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Odierno, the “political general,
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS” IN A COMBAT ZONE
That West didn’t follow “proper procedures” in questioning the prisoner is undisputed. The colonel acknowledged that, in saying he did it in order to protect his men. The outstanding career officer said at his Article 32 hearing that he would “walk through hell with a gasoline can” in his hand if it meant he could save his troops.“I am prepared to lay down my life for any one of them, if need be,” he said.
Sounds like the type of leader we need in a combat situation.
Once word of Odierno’s heavy-handed attempt to “destroy,” not just discipline, West got out to the troops, morale plummeted.
The “politically-correct” Odierno, who first made his general’s “stars” while Bill “I loathe the military” Clinton was still in office, had only succeeded in shooting himself in both feet.
The sheer cruelty of issuing such an ultimatum, forcing an officer to either forfeit his pension 72 hours short of qualifying – West’s wife Angela, back at Ft. Hood, is a cancer survivor – or risk going to the Leavenworth DB for such an “offense,” tells us more about Odierno than a ream of “press releases” from his boot-licking public affairs officer."
West saved American lives, if that is a scum bag to you, Realtime, I am sorry for your disability.
Military personnel who don't follow rules and regulations cost lives dimwit. Detainee abuse only serves to recruit more insurgents against us.
You're an idiot Fetch; you always have been and always will be!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1191011 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sakes, just hush. Are you really this desperate to prove something so completely ridiculous?
The ACLU? Please...I wouldn't taint my computer linking to anything on that website.
The interview I watched was on Huckabee last night.
Please, I'm begging you, Realtime. Stop embarrassing yourself.
What's wrong with the ACLU Carol?
The ACLU is non partisan with who they represent. A few cases right wingers probably never heard were Rush Limbaugh's medical records case, Oliver North (Iran Contra- illegally selling weapons to Iran) and recently the DHS report warning of violent right wing extremist groups saying DHS Should Focus on Criminal Activity, Not Beliefs.
You're an idiot Carol.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1191012 Aug 24, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Reid said at the event: "I don't think you're smarter than anybody else, but you've convinced a lot of us you are."

And he concluded his remarks by saying: "One problem that I’ve had today is keeping my Wongs straight.

Racist common sense hey?
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1191013 Aug 24, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
More utter stupidity from Carol.
The sanctions imposed by the West are having real consequences to the Iranian economy and using the carrot and stick approach has a much better chance of succeeding than the kind of saber rattling the right is insisting on.
Iran is not financing ISIS STUPID! ISIS is Sunni and Iran is Shiite. ISIS is attacking the Shiite government in Iraq and also Iran's ally in Syria, the Assad regime. Iran's support of Hamas has diminished significantly in the past three years due to both economic and political considerations. Qatar and Turkey, however, have supplanted Iran as the biggest financial backers of Hamas in recent years. At any rate Iranian support for Hamas is no different than Reagan's support for the Nicaraguan Contras back in the 80's.
The only thing that Hamas and ISIS have in common is that your hero George W Bush is responsible for putting them where they are. He's the one who toppled the regime that kept the extremist factions in check in Iraq. Much of the blame for Hamas control of Gaza goes to President George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for pushing prematurely for parliamentary elections and then--when they didn't like the outcome--a bungled coup that left Hamas triumphant and in total control.
What civil war here at home you delusional twit?
You can stuff that crap about the President playing golf too nitwit. In his first five years in office he's played 160 rounds of golf; that's 32 per year or less than once a week.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
You can stuff your stupidity Peedee-Islamic State came out of Syria, they were the Rebels, the Rebels that Obama insisted on financing. Your president needs to quit, I mean really quite like go to Hawai and vacate the White House, he doesn't want to be a President anymore. Ms. Rice did exactly what the liberals said would work, ding bats like you said 'give the Palestinians Gaza' and there will be peace. Stupid liberals every where agreed. Stupid.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1191014 Aug 24, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S the real question? I suppose it's a question you'd rather focus on, but lets take another perspective. How about the Muslims who are currently torching the civilized world with one hand and flipping the bird to America with the other? Their "real" question is, "Who needs Osama, when they have Obama?"

So ISIS/ISIL is thanking Obama for sending airstrikes???

You right whiners are such pathetic sh*ts.

You seem to forget, it was your buddy GW Bush that declared Osama irrelevant. It is your ilk that claims killing OSAMA was a waste of time.

Now its a different story. Why is that?
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1191015 Aug 24, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with the ACLU Carol?
The ACLU is non partisan with who they represent. A few cases right wingers probably never heard were Rush Limbaugh's medical records case, Oliver North (Iran Contra- illegally selling weapons to Iran) and recently the DHS report warning of violent right wing extremist groups saying DHS Should Focus on Criminal Activity, Not Beliefs.
You're an idiot Carol.
Where is the ACLU now on the privacy of medical records, have you seen the new questions Obama and his heinous care are asking? the nurse said it was for Obama care, why?
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1191016 Aug 24, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious coming from a Foxbot like you. You're "common sense" is crap Carol.
I deal in actual facts and not talking points from pundits.
Fact is Obama doesn't like Fox and has attacked them and since you are sucking black dick, you do the same. Who the hell watches Fox on here? How about David Gregory? he finally became a jounalist--the Obama administration said he had to go-too many smart questions and answers.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1191017 Aug 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So ISIS/ISIL is thanking Obama for sending airstrikes???
You right whiners are such pathetic sh*ts.
You seem to forget, it was your buddy GW Bush that declared Osama irrelevant. It is your ilk that claims killing OSAMA was a waste of time.
Now its a different story. Why is that?
muslims don't care who is president, they want to kill you. Allah Akbar.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191018 Aug 24, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims don't care who is president, they want to kill you. Allah Akbar.

Thanks to Bush-Cheney...AKA Barney and Darth Vader.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#1191019 Aug 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"To become violent in Michael Brown's name is to betray the gentle giant he was." (Al Sharpton)
Now, how is that a voice for the looters? Try, just try, to post the truth once in awhile.
But he was violent... You saw the video where he robbed the store!!! Witness say he beat the hell out of the cop. The cop had the hell beat out of him! So looks like you posted another lie! That's what you people do. You lie!!! You people don't work! You live on topix! You can't work!!! So you're a person who post untrue comments ( lies ) and ya don't work!!! So please be quiet

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 30 min honeymylove 3,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min honeymylove 12,252
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Julia 2,583
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 2,839
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 3,267
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Julia 6,972
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Julia 1,072
Trump is A 20 hr Rose of Tralee 635

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance