Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458034 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Really

Clinton, TN

#1190467 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Deer runs with the Wolf in a forest fire.
If Magic Negro had been President during WWII instead of Roosevelt, he would not have agreed to meet with Churchill and Stalin in Potsdam. He would've grabbed his golf clubs, grinned a shit-eatin' grin and refused to cooperate with the really bad man Stalin.
Azzholes can change history for the worse. Neville Chamberlain was WWII's Magic Negro.
Hitler would have invaded us! Hitler would have taken the eastern corridor ... We have a weak president in office. He is doing nothing, well I take it back. He's still spending money!! Talk about a crisis that is unfolding yet he's playing Golf!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190468 Aug 23, 2014
Good morning baggers and far right looney bins, welcome to another day of your miserable life or should I say no life? All you ever have to look forward too is another day of whining, crying, bitching, moaning, groaning, mindless accusations, fabrications and all other un-American activities while attempting to pass your selves off as patriots. Your misery although to normal people would be embarrassing to you it feeds your hatred, racism, and bigotry. Where you daily attempt to infer that those that disagree are as prejudice and simple minded as you are. It's a misery loves company thingie. But hey there is always tomorrow and you can say your prayers tonight and get up hating again tomorrow seemingly unaware of your obvious short comings and hypocrisy. But just listening to your mournful wailing brings great joy to normal people while you are getting one day closer to dying as stupid as you were born. One more day of being programmed by FIXED news and living the life of Bo [Oreilly Hannity] peeps sheep. So come on make my day...LMAOAYS Sleep tight Obama has your back...The smart way.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190469 Aug 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He obviously considers them people of color.
In you and the other baggers case it's the people of knuckle dragging Neanderthals. Americas embarrassment.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190471 Aug 23, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler would have invaded us! Hitler would have taken the eastern corridor ... We have a weak president in office. He is doing nothing, well I take it back. He's still spending money!! Talk about a crisis that is unfolding yet he's playing Golf!
I suggest you take out the pacifier, change your adult diaper, change the channel, remove the tin foil propeller hat and either shoot yourself or become a real American. You baggers are Americas embarrassment way to Al Qaeda like.
Bumpass Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1190472 Aug 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
Good morning baggers and far right looney bins, welcome to another day of your miserable life or should I say no life? All you ever have to look forward too is another day of whining, crying, bitching, moaning, groaning, mindless accusations, fabrications and all other un-American activities while attempting to pass your selves off as patriots. Your misery although to normal people would be embarrassing to you it feeds your hatred, racism, and bigotry. Where you daily attempt to infer that those that disagree are as prejudice and simple minded as you are. It's a misery loves company thingie. But hey there is always tomorrow and you can say your prayers tonight and get up hating again tomorrow seemingly unaware of your obvious short comings and hypocrisy. But just listening to your mournful wailing brings great joy to normal people while you are getting one day closer to dying as stupid as you were born. One more day of being programmed by FIXED news and living the life of Bo [Oreilly Hannity] peeps sheep. So come on make my day...LMAOAYS Sleep tight Obama has your back...The smart way.
The Church of Obama has closed; you had better find another fraud to worship.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1190473 Aug 23, 2014
Obama new Spokesmen, swaps Rev. Wright for Sharpton on Valarie advice!! This switch is a ‘Distinction without a difference’ both Radicals/Racists, both Agitators ‘Rebel Rousers…The Hate America Dual!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190474 Aug 23, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Black boy, the stuff you named for bush happens in every presidents term(s), especially early on. But odonothing has the entire FKing world in a turmoil, has divided the country by race, age, income, destroyed what poor border protection we did have and continues to FK everything up. You can make excuses all you want too for the half-breed, but it does not change a thing: He is an imbecile and those of you defending him, are morons. Forget Bush. Bush did not help spawn ISIL, and he certainly did not help them to cross our Southern Border like Odonothing. I believe I have told you not to respond to me until you located your 12 ounce brain, so don't. I'm tired of responding to chanting Neanderthal cave and tree dwellers like you.
What a whiney assed crybaby, If not for Bush there would be no ISIS dumb ass. There seems to be no limit to your degree of stupidity. Obama has kept us safe so far, Bush Cheney cannot say that. They were asleep at the wheel. Obama has also been far more effective against terrorism Brain fart. Obama has taken far less vacation days than did Bush... About one fourth to be exact...You clowns would bitch even if you were hung with a new rope.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190475 Aug 23, 2014
Bumpass Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> The Church of Obama has closed; you had better find another fraud to worship.
Ahh, my first nibble of the day. My old retarded friend Waxturd.
Patrick

United States

#1190476 Aug 23, 2014
TSM wrote:
Obama new Spokesmen, swaps Rev. Wright for Sharpton on Valarie advice!! This switch is a ‘Distinction without a difference’ both Radicals/Racists, both Agitators ‘Rebel Rousers…The Hate America Dual!!
Fox in
Fox out
Bumpass Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1190477 Aug 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, my first nibble of the day. My old retarded friend Waxturd.
You have no friends. That could be the biggest challenge for Obama in his quest to win "Lie of the Year" again. Good luck.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1190478 Aug 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
OK - I will let you speak to me today.

What are you doing today with your most awesome life, 80 year old?

I'm going to a beach home today and yesterday, had a new employee I hired start yesterday (who is an American - but a race baiter like you would classify him as Black African American) where he was making 24K / year and I will be doubling his salary paying him more than your annual income.

Kind of shoots down your ignorance, propaganda & lies, doesn't it?

You really are an idiot, Ghost. Who is the racist and hater. Methinks that it's more than obvious that would be you, old Democrat sheep creep.

Have a nice day sitting at your computer all day.

Your pal,

Waxman
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1190479 Aug 23, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox in
Fox out
Jun. 10, 2014, 10:58 AM

POLL: Fox Is The Most Trusted TV News Source In America

A new survey says that Fox News is the most trusted TV news source in America, and MSNBC is dead last.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-fox-is-t...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1190480 Aug 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In you and the other baggers case it's the people of knuckle dragging Neanderthals. Americas embarrassment.

Obama is America's embarrassment and a lesson well learned about social experimentation. People like you that still admire and support him, in spite of his unbroken record of destruction and anti-Americanism, should be shunned by society, probably prosecuted as accessories after the fact. On the brighter side, thanks to O-care, we'll soon be rid of you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1190481 Aug 23, 2014
MSNBC netted an embarrassing 5% of the vote, including only 10% of Democrats saying it's the most trustworthy.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190482 Aug 23, 2014
A St. Louis County police officer was removed from active duty Friday after a video surfaced in which he boasted of being "a killer." Officer Dan Page, a 35-year member of the force and a military veteran, was placed in an administrative position pending an internal investigation

In the video, Page is seen addressing a St. Louis chapter of the Oath Keepers, a conservative group of former servicemen, saying, "I'm also a killer. I've killed a lot, and if I need to I'll kill a whole bunch more. If you don't want to get killed, don't show up in front of me." Page also directed some of his remarks at Obama, claiming he had traveled to Kenya to see "where that illegal alien who claims to be my undocumented president lives at."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brow...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190483 Aug 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A police officer who pushed a CNN journalist on live television in Ferguson, Missouri, this week has been relieved of duty following the discovery of a videotaped speech in which he criticized President Barack Obama, Muslims and gays in the military.
St. Louis County cop Dan Page, a 35-year police veteran, also denounced hate crime laws and boasted of killings he claimed to have committed in the remarks delivered to a group called the Oath Keepers of St. Louis and St. Charles. Its members vow to uphold the Constitution and are drawn from the military, law enforcement and emergency responders.
"Policemen are very cynical. I know I am," Page says from a podium on the video. "I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody."
CNN's Don Lemon, who was was pushed by Page on Monday at demonstrations triggered by the police killing of Michael Brown, obtained the video. It was uploaded to YouTube in April, but it was unclear when the recording was made.
County Police Chief Jon Belmar suspended Page after watching the video. Belmar told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he would have fired Page if a review weren't first required. The review will begin Monday and Page will be told to undergo a psychological evaluation, according to USA Today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/dan-...
a FOXbot cop. who gets exactly what he deserves. but all of you FOXbots know how that feels(2012).
That guy is totally insane; maybe he'll kill himself and do the world a favor; I posted this as well, he said he went to Kenya to see where the President lives at! Whack!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1190484 Aug 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Every warning from the right since 2009 has come to fruition and the left defending what could never be defended except from an ideologue perspective has become pointless. The perspective has also become painfully obvious.
Even the New York Times is criticizing the amount of time he's on the golf course. Nothing worse than former lap dogs becoming little ankle biters.
"OMG OMG OMG Obama is plkaying golf on vacation OMG OMG OMG.

I love it whiners have a fit about golf & vacations for Obama said nothing when GW Bush had spent twice as many days away from the White House in Maine & Texas riding bikes & playing rancher. During two wars.

When will you whiners grow up?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1190485 Aug 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jun. 10, 2014, 10:58 AM
POLL: Fox Is The Most Trusted TV News Source In America
A new survey says that Fox News is the most trusted TV news source in America, and MSNBC is dead last.
That's not what the article said...are you a complete moran? Wait..don't answer that.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190486 Aug 23, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
Things are just great thanks to President Obama. Yesterday a Chinese fighter intercepted a P8 Patrol plane and three weeks ago, a pair of Russian Fighters intercepted another of our Patrol Planes. The JV is threatening us and killing thousands of Muslims, Christians, and anyone else they feel like. We had an good American beheaded, and the administration traded five top terrorist for a FKing deserter. China is FKing with the Japanese, Taiwanese, and Philippines--all allies of ours, and the NKorean keeps threatening SKorea, Japan, and US, Putin laughs at Obama and insults him, and Obama FKed up Iraq so he could lie. Israel is locked in a battle with Obama's friends, Hamas. Africa is on fire with disease and Boko Harum. Our borders are over run with drug runners, MS-13, and Arab terrorists. Obama needs to be tried, convicted, and turned over to ISIL in exchange for real men.
The "Generals on the ground have informed paddyomalley of their actions"
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190487 Aug 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Just before departing for the rural town here where he performed charity eye surgeries over several days, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) caused a stir with an op-ed in Time about the violence in Ferguson, Missouri, calling for the police to be “demilitarized” and saying race skews the application of criminal justice in the U.S.
In an interview, he elaborated on his article and responded to critics on the right whom he said had misconstrued what he wrote.
“If you look at crime statistics, many people look at the crime statistics and say that blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately incarcerated with regard to what percentage of time they’re in for,” Paul said.“With drug statistics, they say blacks and whites use drugs at about the same rate, but the prisons are three out of four people are black or brown. So it’s not on purpose. It’s not a purposeful racism. It’s an inadvertent racial sort of outcome is what it is.”
In the op-ed, Paul wrote that “Given the racial disparities in our criminal justice system, it is impossible for African-Americans not to feel like their government is particularly targeting them.” Another sentence said,“Anyone who thinks that race does not still, even if inadvertently, skew the application of criminal justice in this country is just not paying close enough attention.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Interesting; he is also in favor of restoring voting rights to felons. They'll never nominate him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Ize Found 71,233
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 230,987
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,274
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,444
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 1 hr Deren sawyer 37
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 62,303
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 104,506

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages