Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1782545 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1190548 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and how do you know that the rumor is false???...
Well, it certainly hasn't been proven true. In fact, Ferguson Mayor James Knowles III told Fox News that he could not confirm reports tht Wilson suffered a fractured eye bone and a
spokesman for the &#8203;St. Louis County Prosecutor's officer said " We do not comment on any evidence in the case, and that would include the officer’s injuries.”

Yet, FOX decided to go with the story anyways. FACTS be damned.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1190549 Aug 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
stop hating.
can't do it, can you? so blame yourself for those laws.
I believe Galt and his pals here are motivated by fear that expresses itself in hate. Much like fear biter dogs, their handlers frighten them and then send them off to sic their enemies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190550 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The chief of police said that the officer Page has spent nine of the last 12 to 15 years being deployed as a member of the Army.
"We do not require a psych when our soldiers come back to us, but I know there is a procedure for the Army," Chief Belmar said.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
there are laws preventing employers from discriminating against employees who serve in the Reserves....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1190551 Aug 23, 2014
"President Obama Rejects Ice Bucket Charity Challenge, Will Pay Instead"

'President Obama has decided against dumping a bucket of ice water over his head and instead will give a $100 donation to a charity fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease."

$100 lmao.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1190552 Aug 23, 2014
Liberal Ideology ‘ It Takes a Villages ‘ NOPE!!
I was taught that Charity begins at home; Liberals/Democrat believes Charity begins with US!! I was taught what you put into Life is what you get out of it, Liberals/Democrats believe what others put into Life is what they should get!! A Liberal would say it’s only Fair!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190553 Aug 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
At the county level, the Moocher Myth is more intriguing. The Census Bureau counts federal dollars in five broad categories: retirement and disability payments, salaries and wages, procurement contracts, grants, and other direct payments.
Census Bureau should stick to its function....counting noses....and stay out of social engineering.....

many people refuse to provide information to the Census for that very reason....so their data is worthless....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190554 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the guy is a NG or Reservist__signaling that he's been double dipping at the gubmint trough for a loooong time.
What a bigoted POS he is.
Looks like Don Lemon stuck it right up the nutjobs azz__and btw the video will be playing hourly on CNN for a week and will be used in numerous other legal ways.
Don Lemon is too busy inciting riots and promoting Antonio French for Mayor of St. Louis.....

the clown lacks any sense of impartiality as a newsman....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190555 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the guy is a NG or Reservist__signaling that he's been double dipping at the gubmint trough for a loooong time.
Looks like Don Lemon stuck it right up the nutjobs azz__and btw the video will be playing hourly on CNN for a week and will be used in numerous other legal ways.
scumbag draft-dodgers like Realslime hate those who serve their country....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1190557 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so-called "hate crime" laws are un-American.......
"Un-American?" How did you come to that conclusion?

In Wisconsin v Mitchell, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that hate crime laws present no First Amendment issue. The federal hate crime law does not inhibit free speech. Hate Crime laws prohibit unAmerican people like yourself from violently attacking individuals because they are gay or Muslims. Deal with it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190558 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's one of the most racist cities in America. I noticed it during my visits to the area and many professional athletes have commented about St Louis.
more racist than a city like Chicago, where most blacks are confined to one side of town???....

or Los Angeles, which has a clearly-defined black ghetto.....

or Detroit, which is one big black ghetto....where whites are not welcome....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190559 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's one of the most racist cities in America. I noticed it during my visits to the area and many professional athletes have commented about St Louis.
...and yet, the city is run entirely by DemoKKKrats...and their black plantation overseers....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190560 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it certainly hasn't been proven true. In fact, Ferguson Mayor James Knowles III told Fox News that he could not confirm reports tht Wilson suffered a fractured eye bone and a
spokesman for the &#8203;St. Louis County Prosecutor's officer said " We do not comment on any evidence in the case, and that would include the officer’s injuries.”
Yet, FOX decided to go with the story anyways. FACTS be damned.
no denials of injuries there.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190561 Aug 23, 2014
Eman wrote:
"President Obama Rejects Ice Bucket Charity Challenge, Will Pay Instead"
'President Obama has decided against dumping a bucket of ice water over his head and instead will give a $100 donation to a charity fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease."
$100 lmao.
typical of Martha's Vineyard DemoKKKrats.....

Joe Biden kicked in another dollar....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1190562 Aug 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what the article said...are you a complete moran? Wait..don't answer that.
thats exactly what it said. whats wrong with you?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1190563 Aug 23, 2014
lootapalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't your statement about the "false rumor" regarding the broken eye socket nothing more than personal opinion at this point? Or do you have a hospital report about Wilson? If so, should you really be spreading that info around on the net before the grand jury has even made a decision?
My statement is an observation about the biased, unsubstantiated reporting by FOX news. If you can't see the error in their ways, that is your problem. Not mine.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1190564 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
NG probably...he looks like one of Cliven Bundy racist brigade to me. Talks a good fight, but if you analyze it, it's only the totally crazy members of the brigade that do anything, getting killed for their trouble, while rest of the fat old men just want the government to cover their asses for them.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1190565 Aug 23, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Kerry "bitching and moaning" when he parked his yacht in a state with lower taxes? Your handlers do everything they cn to avoid paying taxes while they have you sheep telling people to leave. If i left,
If he was a corporation he could have registered the yacht in Delaware and avoided all taxes. Oh Well.

He didn't really need that behemoth did he?

Pretty sure he regrets buying it.

Maybe now that the economy has recovered he'll be able to find a buyer.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1190566 Aug 23, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is totally insane; maybe he'll kill himself and do the world a favor; I posted this as well, he said he went to Kenya to see where the President lives at! Whack!
get help already.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1190567 Aug 23, 2014
ISIS Obama's JV team is pee off at US, what will our appeaser’ Obama’ Do?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1190568 Aug 23, 2014
lootapalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Sharpton does?
?? Hate crime laws do not infringe on a person's freedom of speech. I don't recall any instance of Sharpton attacking anyone. Care to elaborate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr MPMMB 2,667
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr MPMMB 1,148
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 2 hr MPMMB 138
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 4 hr Guest 18
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr The real Rudy 2,872
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr The real Rudy 3,922
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr The real Rudy 12,417

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages