Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1279006 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1188775 Aug 19, 2014
TSM wrote:
This is the type of attitudes Liberalism creates .Ferguson Looter:'I'm Proud of Us. We Deserve This' this is just another example of Fail Liberal Policies!!
This is the end result of generations of Entitlements. What a word, eh?

Liberalism foments growing greed amongst the Gangsta Rappers like Trayvon Martins and Michael Browns.

It ain't going to get better, either. With Magic Negro and his Eris Racist Holder leading the Loser Parade, something's gotta break.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1188776 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a mentally ill son, would you want the cops to kill him?
ask the leftwing scum who insist on turning the seriously mentally ill out on the street to kill themselves, as well as other people....

most people would want their mentally ill son in a hospital.....

for his own protection....

but not you people....

Lapeer, MI

#1188777 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that you would have shot and killed the young man also? You are aware that police officers have options, huh liar. You are just as big a pig as most baggers are on here, you just fail miserably at hiding your phoniness, and you aren't even equipped to do that very well. LOSER.
You weren't there to witness what happened. Making racist remarks after the fact is typical of racially bent doods like you.

Cops have options? Walk a mile in my shoes, as they saying goes.

A 300 Lb ape is attacking you just after he tried taking your gun from you. What are your options? Call the police?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....GFY and and take a couple of looters with you:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1188778 Aug 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not!! I believe the protestor's actions are representative of "racial distrust" more than the killing of Brown. He was just the straw that broke the camels back. Personally, I don't believe the police officers are "white bigots" but, then again, I don't live in the South.
What you don't seem to understand is that I have not cast judgment in this case. At the current time, my personal opinion about the guilt or innocence of the police officer is irrelevant as it is based on incomplete evidence. So is yours.
Like your silly references to a "two-way street", "racial distrust" is also a two-way street.
After Ferguson and Sanford, distrust of blacks is growing by leaps and bounds.

The Camel is limping - and boy is he pissed!

:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1188779 Aug 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He was pacing because he was working off his adrenaline rush, dimwit.
And the "whole" city was not destroyed.
I'd like to see how you would handle "any" huge man who was keeping you from either getting out of or into your car.
lily is a Florida Drama Queen with an Affirmative Action IQ.

Lapeer, MI

#1188780 Aug 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what an ignorant f*ck.
Getting residents to register to vote to make changes through the election process instead of rioting & protesting.
Why are you afraid of that???
Liberals are Ambulance Chasers who spend their off-times creating accidents.

Hee, Hee.

How nice of them, hey?

Lapeer, MI

#1188781 Aug 19, 2014
Homer wrote:
6th Amendment to the Constitution -
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
Show me in the Constitution where cops have the right to shoot the accused in the head. Unarmed mind you.
Homer a Constitutionalist unlike you Rightwingers.
Show me in the Constitution where blacks are allowed to yell Fire! in a crowded theater in order to get free popcorn when everyone else heads for the exits.

Of course, Homer is exercising his Constitutional 1st Amendment Right here to make an azz of himself speaking absolute nonsense about cops performing their duties..

Carry on, azzhole:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1188782 Aug 19, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, they will start coming out of the woodwork and Fox News will give each and everyone of them their 15 minutes of fame.
Hee, Hee.

When the Truth steps out from the black shadows, Homer, The Great Constitutional Scholar, wants to exercise his 2nd Amendment Right.

Hilarious but true:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1188783 Aug 19, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
As well as assaulting the officer the first time. A major no no.
Actions have consequences.

He didn't have a father at home to teach him these things.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1188784 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a mentally ill son, would you want the cops to kill him?
a ridiculous question, was the over fed thug mentally ill? Or was he on drugs?

Lapeer, MI

#1188785 Aug 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, EVERY citizen has the right to use "reasonable force" to protect themselves or another person from harm. "Reasonable force" includes any force all the way up to and including "lethal force". Only a belligerent idiot throws himself at a cop and attempts to overpower him/her.
but....but...isn't it part of Black Entitlement to attack Police Officers, rob convenience stores, loot, riot and burn to make up for slavery?

Gee, it isn't?

Lapeer, MI

#1188786 Aug 19, 2014
Donnie wrote:
1 min ago
"WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST?"
The results were interesting, to say the least....
Country Living magazine's top three answers were:
1. Nuclear war/terrorist attack in U.S
2. Child/spouse dying
3. Terminal illness
Ebony / Jet magazine's top three answers were:
1. Ghosts
2. Dogs
3. Registered mail
No Kidding.... And these are the people who put Obama over the top;
what would you expect?
This is simultaneously hilarious and shockingly stupid.

The Ebony / Jet magazine's top three answers squarely define those supposed stereotypes of black culture.

And here, the respondents answered right on the mark. Like I said, this is simultaneously hilarious and shockingly stupid.

1. Ghosts = "Knees, don't fail me now!" from Amos n' Andy days.

The other two don't need further examination(guffaw)

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1188788 Aug 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Pigs are coming out of the woodwork tonight. Go Home, Homer, and stay there.
You can *buy* those Swisher Sweets. You don't have to loot white people for them.
fatboy Homer would have grabbed the Ho Ho's and twinkies.

Lapeer, MI

#1188789 Aug 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, they are cowardly, manipulative fkrs who wanted to insure the authorities didn't shoot back at them when they were throwing rocks and firing off their guns and Malatov cocktails. Any caring parent wouldn't have taken that chance with their kid's well being. They should have been arrested for endangering the welfare of a minor, but, hey, overlooking the "idiosyncrasies" of black parents is all that matters in the long run...to Mr. Obama. There comes a time when every adult is expected to be held accountable for their actions and not be excused on grounds of, "My greatgreatgreatgrandmimmy was a slave!"
I watched the evening news tonight where a local TV station sent their man, Charlie LeDuff down there with a camera crew. In one segment, they were approaching a gang of masked Hamas Blacks looting a store. They got within maybe 100' when they began throwing liquor bottles, stones, concrete and whatever they could at the camera crew.

In another segment, they actually accosted Charlie and began shoving him to the ground,

Hamas, Magic Negro's pals are now here in Ferguson, MO, folks. Welcome Home.

Lapeer, MI

#1188790 Aug 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what?
Hee, Hee.

Clueless. As always.

Lapeer, MI

#1188792 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I walk into a place of business and they have the Fox channel on I along with most people figure that crowd is not only prejudiced but not very bright. There have been a number of surveys that have shown that to be true..FOX viewers are not only the dumbest but the worst informed.. Absolutely.
Sure thing, Liar.

Go blow bubbles in your hot tub.

You like Bubbles, eh?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1188793 Aug 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ask the leftwing scum who insist on turning the seriously mentally ill out on the street to kill themselves, as well as other people....
most people would want their mentally ill son in a hospital.....
for his own protection....
but not you people....
Lol
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1188794 Aug 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
a ridiculous question, was the over fed thug mentally ill? Or was he on drugs?
Republican war on fat people

Lapeer, MI

#1188795 Aug 19, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The WhiteHouse has sent AG Holder<quoted text>Obama is going into duck and cover mode early with this CRISIS.
Magic Negro and Eric Racist Holder are desperately searching for a Hanging Tree and rope.

...but all they've come up with so far are threads, innuendo and racist saplings.

maybe the Magic Negro Network can help them out.

Charlie Rose? "Charlie! Calling Charlie!"

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1188796 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that white couple that was torturing those kids in Lakeland? They probably go to her church
What a hateful thing to say, Lily. Do you feel better after saying these things? Hard to imagine anyone being so crass and full of spite because of honest political dissent. Can't get my head around it sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Antichrist Obama 197,212
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 54,625
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 2 hr woodtick57 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr David Morrison 100,682
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Doug77 6,449
abby 9-4-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,431
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages