Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420271 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

United States

#1189526 Aug 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the US is back in Iraq to stay, worse than ever.....
Vietnam all over again....
Obama's cowardice in the face of genocide did not poll well.....
Comes a fork in the road, whichever road President Obama chooses,
you find Fault,.. Gault.
Cheer up..... as most people have noticed this long ago!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1189527 Aug 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And one moderate Republican.
'moderate Republican', boy you are a dying breed.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189528 Aug 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, the US has had "boots on the ground" in Syria.....
Obama lied again.....
Once again we witness the gross stupidity of a chronic complainer that obviously doesn't have a clue as to even the meaning of boots on the ground. Where the term rocks in the head would be a perfect analysis of the Galt idiot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189529 Aug 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Not a single commie Obama voter here has complained about Obama sending troops to Iraq.
Where is Code Pink now?
Your stupidity is taken center stage once again.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1189530 Aug 21, 2014
Here's what happens when a Democrat president Obama guts the military, intelligence community and Democrats make us a country in retreat:

The Obama administration sent U.S. troops to Syria recently to attempt to rescue hostages being held by Islamic State militants, including journalist James Foley, but failed to find them, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby said in a statement that the mission to rescue the Americans targeted a "captor network" inside the militant group, and included air and ground elements.

"Unfortunately, the mission was not successful because the hostages were not present at the targeted location," Kirby said.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1189531 Aug 21, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189532 Aug 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are .... but there was no need to demonstrate it. It's obvious in your day to day postings.
Thank goodness we are all enamored by your brilliance . Crybaby.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189533 Aug 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
can you identify the source?
i thought not.
pretty stupid to even post it.
perhaps there is a desire to protect witnesses from the lynch mob that roams the streets every night....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1189534 Aug 21, 2014
Q: Who is America's worst, most dangerous enemy today?

A: Obama and the Democrats.
Patrick

United States

#1189535 Aug 21, 2014
Carol don't run away.
Lord Dumbwaiter, Seventh Earl of Earwax, Duke of Puppet'shire, Margrave of Trollingham gave you three judge its...if you have time to look at such nonsense.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1189536 Aug 21, 2014
Q: Obama & Pelosi are on a boat and it is sinking fast. Who gets saved?

A: America
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1189537 Aug 21, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the old "meant to do that" type of Pee Wee squeaks again. As to your final question, if in deed it was actually meant to be, no, my nose is never offended because I never get within smelling distance of you terrible old farts...die soon, it couldn't smell any worse.
The spelling police need to move out of the glass houses that they live if they are going to continue their quest.

In case you don't understand ..... the word is indeed ... not "in deed".

Just keeping you honest since you have felt the need to correct others this morning.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1189538 Aug 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'moderate Republican', boy you are a dying breed.
He's a moderate republican as much as I'm a Dalek.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189539 Aug 21, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text>If it doesn't happen then we may start shooting like those (LIBERAL) black gangbangers in Ferguson,so tell your boy not to see any plays in Ford's theatre or visit Dallas any time soon.

You will be reported to the proper authorities... Immediately. I assure you they do not take kindly to idiots like you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1189540 Aug 21, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text>We'll soon be hoisting that champagne glass when we take over that Senate in November.
Who is 'we'? You Tea Baggers couldn't take over a convenience store.
As for the Republicans I for one welcome their take over if it happens. Time for Republicans to go to work instead of doing nothing like the last 6 years.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1189541 Aug 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Comes a fork in the road, whichever road President Obama chooses,
you find Fault,.. Gault.
Cheer up..... as most people have noticed this long ago!
President who? If you're really referring to Odonothing, he hasn't the qualifications to to have the keys to a janitors storeroom in the White House. You're right, I don't like him because he is phony, a liar, he disrespects the Constitution and the people of the US and has no idea what he is supposed do, so runs his mouth non-stop. But I'm glad you like the dunce.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1189542 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is taken center stage once again.
No, your spamming the thread with moronic posts is. Are you on your Book Tour yet, dumbo?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189543 Aug 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hating America ?
Obama hates America....and wants to fundamentally change American society...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1189544 Aug 21, 2014
Studies show there is now a 1 in 5 chance of a Tea Bagger drowning while taking the Ice Bucket Challenge.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189545 Aug 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn!
yes, most of you nutjobs have no sense of humor. it's that whole 'We are very serious people!' BS.

so when will this country start to take you seriously? with a nutjob approval rating lower than the Muslims, you've got a long row to hoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Buster Steinbeizer 222,787
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Actual Science 61,082
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr Raydot 1,948
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr PEllen 6,698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr PEllen 9,394
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr PEllen 3,048
abby8-29-16 7 hr Doctor Phil da Fraud 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages