Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1187872 Aug 18, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
Rick Perry vs TfPJ
Texans for Public Justice -- Left wing activists, funded by George Soros, whose main objective is to attempt to criminalize politics they disagree with.
The drunken DA needs to be indicted.
they aren't even Texans. they are liberal creeps, George Soros has bet 2 billion on the crash of the American economy and by gosh, Soros is trying to make that happen, by funding liberals.
Maddy

United States

#1187873 Aug 18, 2014
Post Nation

County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-natio ...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1187874 Aug 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I did. No need to be jealous. Some of us can form coherent thoughts and opinions based on discussions of the pressing issues we're facing and by paying attention. Others of us can only spell "gibberish".
But that's okay. No judgment here. You probably have other skills.
No you didn't, it was lifted from "terrify and occupy" a piece published by the ACLU just 4 days ago and was about about the Ferguson MO fiasco.

You've become a scumbag troll__lower than low.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1187875 Aug 18, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing... still google university .
lol! Many of them are disciples of that pillar of higher 'education'!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187876 Aug 18, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"He was a leader. He knew what he wanted out of life"
cigars, apparently.
Yo Apu... lemme get a pack of them swisher sweets right over thurr.......
Ray Donovan

Middlefield, CT

#1187877 Aug 18, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing... still google university .
Hey, that's the same institute of higher learning that your clone RealSlime is a graduate of!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187879 Aug 18, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Complicated issue for the courts to decide.
courts don't decide anything until there is sufficient evidence to bring charges.......
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1187881 Aug 18, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahaha!
Look at RealSlime -- can't handle the fact that someone besides himself goes to political breakfasts.
Garryowen, ya fckn phony.
Envy ridden bitch say what, they don't come any phonier than you lowlife , Barney.
Ray Donovan

Middlefield, CT

#1187882 Aug 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your political hatred and ignorance are both greater than is your common sense. Barney.
Instead of offering an intelligent rebuttal, Goat instead hurls insults and becomes a scumbag troll.

Garryowen, ya fckn fraud.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1187883 Aug 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. White never got anything wrong... It's black that just can't figure it out. Look at the cities that are ran by y'all
Detroit
Philadelphia
Cleveland
Memphis
St. Louis
Atlanta
Charlotte
All democrat
All 50 or higher black population
All dangerous
All broke
All on welfare
Need I say more, but I guess I'm racist for pointing out the obvious. No riots took place when two apes shot and killed a white baby in Atlanta
No riots took place in Knoxville when a group of blacks raped, burned and killed a young white couple..
Nor in Spokane WA where two blacks shot and killed a WW2 veteran
You people are a bunch of pathetic hypocrites and we are sick of your moaning and rioting! You burn down a store yet the store owner had not one thing to do with anything but ruin his place because you're black and you want to be heard??
You lie! Lie like hell, you people are so racist! I no longer care. You can't win when dealing with you people because it's always someone else's fault...... Accept responsibility for your actions.. We all have too!!! Get a job, stop sitting around and blaming others!
cities? states.

New jobs reports shows Brownback’s tax-cut promises still failing

The new U.S. jobs reports for July released on Monday reveal that Gov. Sam Brownback’s tax cuts are not producing lots of new employment in Kansas.

But Missouri — which didn’t cut taxes — is another and more positive story.

Take a look at the numbers, as put out by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Kansas gained 2,100 total nonfarm jobs from June to July. Overall, the state has added 6,900 jobs in 2014, for a gain of only .5 percent.

Now look at Missouri.

It added 1,3200 total nonfarm jobs in the same one-month period. Overall, Missouri has gained 32,400 jobs in 2014, up 1.2 percent.

In other words, Missouri has more than doubled the job growth of Kansas in the current year, even without having the tax breaks that are crippling revenues in the Jayhawk state.

One more interesting note:

For all the talk about how the Kansas tax cuts would produce a boomlet of jobs in Johnson County, it’s not happening.

For the year, growth in the Johnson and Wyandotte county areas has been an addition of 4,400 jobs, or a gain of 1 percent.

Meanwhile, across the state line on the Missouri side of the metro area, job growth has been 5,500 — or the same gain of 1 percent.

And again, the addition of employment in Missouri has been without the costly tax cuts that Brownback helped push through in Kansas.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns...

btw.....Brownback is white.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187884 Aug 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
New video released Monday reportedly showing the immediate aftermath of the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by Ferguson, Mo. police officer Darren Wilson.
CNN aired the footage Monday during an interview with eyewitness Piaget Crenshaw, who said she recorded it following the Aug. 9 shooting.
According to Crenshaw, the footage shows Michael Brown's body laying in the middle of the street as Wilson stood over him speaking to another officer.
"God bless his soul, the police shot this boy outside my apartment," Crenshaw could be heard saying on the video while crying. The video also picked up the voices of spectators near the crime scene.
In another portion of the video, an man Crenshaw identified as Wilson could be seen alone, pacing near Brown's body.
Crenshaw, one of the first eyewitnesses to come forward in the wake of the shooting, said that her attorney initially advised her to hold back the video for "her own personal safety," and also because Wilson's identity was not revealed until Friday.
"We wanted to kind of put this name with a face," Crenshaw explained.
Narrating the video to CNN's Michaela Pereira, Crenshaw described her account of the scene.
"What we're looking at is officer Darren Wilson to the right," she said. "He's just looking over the body, just looking baffled and bewildered of sorts, like trying to explain to the officer,'What have I just done?'"
"And then we get this picture of him pacing back and forth, just like in disbelief," she said. "It's like he understands that he just shot this boy in the face and this boy was unarmed."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/video-c...
pointless and irrelevant gibberish.....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1187885 Aug 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't, it was lifted from "terrify and occupy" a piece published by the ACLU just 4 days ago and was about about the Ferguson MO fiasco.
You've become a scumbag troll__lower than low.
Poor old carol, busted again!!! They don't come any dumber or obsessed. Just another self righteous hypocritical liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1187886 Aug 18, 2014
the parrots are already using this one.

Ingraham: "Community Organizing Past Of Barack Obama Is In Full Display" With His Response To Ferguson

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/18/ingr...

do you parrots ever have an original though?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1187887 Aug 18, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
link up the law Dave...from 1990...if that is what year you think it was???
Original 1990. A follow up in 1996.

You claimed Obama did it.

Face it, you are just another uninformed right whiner dumbass.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-americas-police-b...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187888 Aug 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It sure as fk wasn't a big deal in 2003 when West retired__it didn't become a big deal until West became a political pawn.
only you people care more about the Muslim enemy than about our own men.....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1187889 Aug 18, 2014
flack wrote:
Pot found in Brown's body.
Toxicology report been released?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1187890 Aug 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old carol, busted again!!! They don't come any dumber or obsessed. Just another self righteous hypocritical liar.
I'm still waiting for her to explain the forks why she is sucking of the government teat when she had a nurse's retirement and teacher's retirement all lined up... I guess I'll still be waiting long after she's gone with any luck.(BTW, Ghost, you just keep giving hell.)

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1187891 Aug 18, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many shots were made in total; seems that the cop was wildly shooting and shooting and finally shot him in the head twice. Sounds like overkill to me. He could have shot him in the legs to stop him, the shots in the arms were probably meant for the chest; the cop was shooting to kill.
Lily, I understand that no one ever taught you to shoot to a gun. The first thing I was taught is don't point a gun at someone unless you plan on killing them. Thank G-d I had a father.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187892 Aug 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cities? states.
New jobs reports shows Brownback’s tax-cut promises still failing
The new U.S. jobs reports for July released on Monday reveal that Gov. Sam Brownback’s tax cuts are not producing lots of new employment in Kansas.
But Missouri — which didn’t cut taxes — is another and more positive story.
Take a look at the numbers, as put out by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Kansas gained 2,100 total nonfarm jobs from June to July. Overall, the state has added 6,900 jobs in 2014, for a gain of only .5 percent.
Now look at Missouri.
It added 1,3200 total nonfarm jobs in the same one-month period. Overall, Missouri has gained 32,400 jobs in 2014, up 1.2 percent.
In other words, Missouri has more than doubled the job growth of Kansas in the current year, even without having the tax breaks that are crippling revenues in the Jayhawk state.
One more interesting note:
For all the talk about how the Kansas tax cuts would produce a boomlet of jobs in Johnson County, it’s not happening.
For the year, growth in the Johnson and Wyandotte county areas has been an addition of 4,400 jobs, or a gain of 1 percent.
Meanwhile, across the state line on the Missouri side of the metro area, job growth has been 5,500 — or the same gain of 1 percent.
And again, the addition of employment in Missouri has been without the costly tax cuts that Brownback helped push through in Kansas.
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns...
btw.....Brownback is white.
the unemployment rate in Kansas is only 4.8%......
Ray Donovan

Middlefield, CT

#1187893 Aug 18, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that it's a myth that white cops are killing black kids.
That's not what I said, stupid.

Forget it. You'll read what you want to read.

You're too fkn ignorant to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 50,776
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,678
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]