Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509131 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189563 Aug 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to our planet, I trust you come in peace? Is your entire race as poor as you at predicting the future? You know $7 gas, stock market collapse, etc.
But Homer it's a different day and Flack has a catastrophe for every day, week month, year, I suspect it will continue until he at least gets something right.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189564 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you pathetic whiners can't even let Obama take a f*cking vacation.
lots of people cancel or delay their vacations because of pressing problems at work....
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1189565 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness we are all enamored by your brilliance . Crybaby.
There is that sandbox mentality that we have become so accustomed to.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1189566 Aug 21, 2014
Do any liberals on here think SS and Medicare can be sustained indefinitely without reform?

That cat has been let out of the bag a long time ago.

So why do they blame others for their party's government programs for which they had no say or choice in the matter either? I find that a bit hypocritical.

The sticker shock of Obamacare hasn't even been felt yet by millions. Coming this fall.

Then what?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189567 Aug 21, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text> Who the DOJ? Fk that lawless creature.
Well good, now we all will be watching as to how long you continue posting.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1189568 Aug 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reggie Love is jealous of Obama's new best buddy, Cyrus Walker....
It appears the White House told Obama not to go to Ferguson. The same White House told him it was ok to go play golf. Seems whatever the White House(via Blackberry) tells Obama what to do he does it. Wonder if the teleprompter ever gets jealous of the Blackberry? Seems we have a remote controlled president. Question is who has the controller?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189569 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We is government. The money is tax money.
I do not determine it but a duly elected Congress does.
Why do you hate our form of government? I thought you f*cking Tea Partry morons liked democracy?
democracy is mob rule....

the US is a constitutional republic.....
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1189570 Aug 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, most of you nutjobs have no sense of humor. it's that whole 'We are very serious people!' BS.
so when will this country start to take you seriously? with a nutjob approval rating lower than the Muslims, you've got a long row to hoe.
“Everyone has a sense of humor. If you don't laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions.”
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189571 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
Libtards are totally losing their minds!!!!
Tennessee teen suspended for saying "bless you" in public school
AUGUST 21, 2014, 10:21 AM|A common courtesy with religious implications, student Kendra Turner's saying "bless you" to a classmate who sneezed landed her in an in-school suspension. The newly enrolled senior at Dyer County High School, who admits to breaking a classroom rule by using a religious saying, believes the rule violated her First Amendment rights. WBBJ's Dan Lampariello reports.
And all of the religious nuts are their own worst enemies. By trying to force your religious beliefs on others has created the mess we are now involved in. I agree that was no big deal, but there is no point having rules in they aren't obeyed.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1189572 Aug 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember during and after the election the Secret Service wanted to take his Blackberry and he had a fit? Well now we know why? Without it he can't be controlled remotely? We are in grave danger!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189573 Aug 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man," Holder told Ferguson residents at a community meeting.
The Racist Pig begins his racist snorting. The flames will only get higher.
when the Attorney General of the US takes the side of street criminals against the justice system, we are all in deep trouble....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1189574 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is taken center stage once again.
Every liberal media outlet is saying your exact quote about O'bama after his pathetic um uh well golf game yesterday....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189575 Aug 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that sandbox mentality that we have become so accustomed to.
You have proven that you can't even speak well for yourself and now it's a WE..LMAO AYS.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1189576 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It appears the White House told Obama not to go to Ferguson. The same White House told him it was ok to go play golf. Seems whatever the White House(via Blackberry) tells Obama what to do he does it. Wonder if the teleprompter ever gets jealous of the Blackberry? Seems we have a remote controlled president. Question is who has the controller?
Yep, Obama is obviously the first President that ever got advise by his team at the White House.

If Obama would have gone to Ferguson you f*cking whiney little girls would have had a fit that one dead black kid was more important than ISIS.

You know it.

How about you just STFU. Your constant whining is getting old.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1189577 Aug 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
democracy is mob rule....
the US is a constitutional republic.....
He/they will never understand. Just like they can't differentiate between a federal government and a national government and the danger of the second.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1189578 Aug 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Do any liberals on here think SS and Medicare can be sustained indefinitely without reform?
That cat has been let out of the bag a long time ago.
So why do they blame others for their party's government programs for which they had no say or choice in the matter either? I find that a bit hypocritical.
The sticker shock of Obamacare hasn't even been felt yet by millions. Coming this fall.
Then what?
What's coming this fall doll?

And what does indefinitely have to do with your circumstances? Or Patrick's.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189579 Aug 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
“Everyone has a sense of humor. If you don't laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions.”

and you nutjobs have me laughing all the time. all of those unfounded opinions that can never be substantiated by citation are a real hoot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1189580 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Remember during and after the election the Secret Service wanted to take his Blackberry and he had a fit? Well now we know why? Without it he can't be controlled remotely? We are in grave danger!!!
Time to put down the bong Flacko__maybe go walk around Walmart for a spell.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1189581 Aug 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Did you mean to say, "Rggie Love is jealous of nobama's new butt buddy, Cyris Walker"?
Peace

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1189582 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid doesn't begin to describe an idiot like you. So based on your logic Bush is responsible for all of the anger in that area of the world because he killed Saddam??? LMAO AYS You idiots have to at some point run out of stupid things to say.
I wasn't discussing the pure genius of GW Bush and the USA taking a strong hold in the entire middle east, in the country of Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 239,551
Obama has LEAK under sink. 1 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 1 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 1 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 1 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages