Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1189196 Aug 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Watch Marc Lamont Hill Blast Racial Canards Used To Distract From Brown Shooting
Hill: Issues Like "Black-On-Black" Crime, Black Fatherhood, And Chicago Violence Have Nothing To Do With Police Shootings
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/20/watc...
As usual, Left Wing kids here got it all backwards.

The Brown Robbery, lethal confrontation and resulting looting, shooting, burning and riots are the distraction. Get it right and quit acting stupid, woodja?

The Media can hide from its responsibilities to report on black crime, black shootings, f*cked-up black culture, Welfare, Affirmative Action, matriarchal households and boy-like behavior of black men and the Laundry List of Entitlements and instead feed us all 24/7 with "white guilt" stories about white cops harming black people.

I'm getting nauseated again. sonic, you are doing society a huge disfavor with your copy-n-pasting from the Liberal Waste Sites.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189197 Aug 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone been watching those interviews of refugees fleeing Islamist Terrorists in Iraq?
I's heart wrenching. One women cried as she described their running through the mountains seeing bodies of their relatives being eaten by insects. Another guy told of seeing Islamists firing automatic weapons into the beds of children as they slept. Torture, mutilation everywhere the Islamists go. One lady wept as she talked about how they've lived side-by-side with Muslims for generations while protecting each other through wars and famines but now suddenly they are our enemies.
And the children. My God, those poor children.
"Islam in a man is like Rabies in a dog" --- Winston Churchill
And America is supposed to mourn the death of one of Magic Negro's fat-azz sons who robbed a store and attacked a police officer?
Allah Akbar, Baby:-(
Obama is unable to get past his Muslim birth and upbringing, still sees the Islamist terrorists as ghetto youth who just need lovin'......

Lapeer, MI

#1189198 Aug 20, 2014
Please Take A Moment wrote:
<quoted text>
BLACKS
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their dedication to exceptional civic values, stable traditional families, parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture and their unflagging pride in maintaining exemplary clean, neat and orderly homes.
Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.
Property values are boosted and energized by the entry of African Americans into an area thanks to the caring and sincere respect they show for these communities, their absolute dedication to lives of law abiding peaceful neighborliness, and the examples of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant, can-do culture of integrity and honor.
Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.
This should be on SNL:-)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1189199 Aug 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and how about rolling that tape of that cop shooting an unarmed black man. though i suppose cigars are as dangerous as Skittles......
if the cop let him take his gun, he wouldn't have been unarmed, would he? that is what cops are supposed to do when people try to take their gun...

Lapeer, MI

#1189200 Aug 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how you're so proficient in cheap talk.....
but alas, still no one listens.
If no one listens than why do you respond like you just did?

See how your flawed logic fails?

You've got a great big L branded on your forehead, doodeette.

St. Croix valley

#1189201 Aug 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is unable to get past his Muslim birth and upbringing, still sees the Islamist terrorists as ghetto youth who just need lovin'......
one is born into a religious cult? really?!?

how does that work?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189203 Aug 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brown Robbery, lethal confrontation and resulting looting, shooting, burning and riots are the distraction. Get it right and quit acting stupid, woodja?
The Media can hide from its responsibilities to report on black crime, black shootings, f*cked-up black culture, Welfare, Affirmative Action, matriarchal households and boy-like behavior of black men and the Laundry List of Entitlements and instead feed us all 24/7 with "white guilt" stories about white cops harming black people.
I'm getting nauseated again. sonic, you are doing society a huge disfavor with your copy-n-pasting from the Liberal Waste Sites.
note how the media always refers to Brown as an "unarmed teen" instead of a "robbery suspect".....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189204 Aug 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
as if diversity in government will convert them from savage barbarians into enlightened DemoKKKrats....

Lapeer, MI

#1189205 Aug 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point out anyone who has made excuses for Biden or Reid.
Point out anyone who embraced Robert Byrd, other than folks like Flake's daddy, who kept the racist in office for all those years.
You blame liberals for the voting record of a redneck state like WVA??
How about showing us how much better blacks are doing in deep red states, with deep red cities in them.
Is their poverty and crime the fault of Repugnants who are in charge??
You talk thru your ass, smells like Gunner is back with a new name.
Too big a coward to admit it, Gunner??
Excuses for Biden or Reid? Where are you? On Mars?

Biden and Reid are the elephants in the room that embarrassed Liberals refuse to see. Thus,....crickets when they speak racism.

You *are* slow there, boy.

And why do liars like you always start any racial argument with the assumption that black failure is not part of their culture but always the result of a white man's heel on their neck?

Michael Brown robs Party Stores, attacks police officers and writes cheap, sexist rap lyrics. The resulting trash behavior of rioting, thieving, shooting blacks in Ferguson suddenly becomes a story of oppressive white society on po' black chillin'.

Trayvon Martin mixes Purple Drank, talks cheap hood sexism and gun violence on social networks, attacks bus drivers and steals but when he attacks a white person and gets popped, his failures are all the result of an oppressive white society.

Your posts are steeped in racism from word one, boy. Always. Blame it on the ever-present Oppressive White Society.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Lapeer, MI

#1189206 Aug 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
But Holder's own record belies his lofty promise. As the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia from 1993 to 1997, Holder was in charge of policing the local police. When police violence spiraled out of control, he did little to protect Washington residents from rampaging lawmen.
The number of killings by Washington police doubled between 1988 and 1995, the year 16 civilians died due to police gunfire. Washington police shot and killed people at a higher rate than any other major city police department, as a Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post investigation revealed in late 1998. The Post reported that "Holder said he did not detect a pattern of problematic police shootings and could not recall the specifics of cases he personally reviewed." Holder declared: "I can't honestly say I saw anything that was excessive."
There was such a dearth of oversight from Holder's office that Washington police failed to count almost a third of the people killed by their officers between 1994 and 1997. Even when police review boards ruled that shootings were unjustified or found contradictions in officers' testimony, police were not prosecuted. In one case, a police officer shot a suspect four times in the back when he was unarmed and lying on the ground. But Holder's office never bothered interviewing the shooter.
Some of the most abusive cases involved police shooting into cars - a practice which is severely discouraged because of the high risk of collateral damage. Holder told the Post: "I do kind of remember more than a few in cars. I don't know if that's typical of what you find in police shootings outside Washington" Actually, "more than 50 officers over five years had shot at unarmed drivers in cars," the Post noted, and Washington police were more than 20 times as likely to shoot at cars than were New York City police. Reports about some of the shootings were tainted by police perjury.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/08...
Pigs can fly!

Eric Racist Holder flew to Ferguson today!

The Devil is loose. Fill your Squirt Gun with Holy Water, folks.

Lapeer, MI

#1189207 Aug 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
U.K. official: British Muslims fighting for the Islamic State far surpasses those in armed forces
A British Member of Parliament told Newsweek on Wednesday that there are more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for the Islamic State group than in the nation’s military.
“If you look across the whole of the country, and the various communities involved, 500 going over each year would be a conservative estimate,” Khalid Mahmood, the MP for Perry Barr in Birmingham, told the magazine. Mr. Mahmood believes that there are at least 1,500 British Muslims now fighting in the Middle East on behalf of the terrorist organization. The United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defense tallies the number of Muslims in the British armed forces at 600, Newsweek reported.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
"Islam in a man is like rabies in a dog" --- Winston Churchill

"Liberalism in a man is like diarrhea in a swine" --- shinning electron

Lapeer, MI

#1189208 Aug 20, 2014
Islam is Obama wrote:
<quoted text> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZPvoZE3283E/U_P2CBa...
Obama and his muslim roots.
Better: http://tinyurl.com/qfjdfzx

Allah AKbar
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189209 Aug 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Media.

Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?

And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/...

you need to step away from that false media narrative.

Lapeer, MI

#1189210 Aug 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so right wing of you to quote a bigot. the other bigots will be really impressed.
Having his head buried in his navel, sonic concerns himself exclusively with the present feel-good moments and ignores history - at his peril.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1189211 Aug 20, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican war on fat people
That would be fat bottom Moochelle, do you ever tell the truth?

Lapeer, MI

#1189212 Aug 20, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told you've pointed out a common error that has nothing at all to do with one's intellect...unless of course you want to explain YOUR occasional grammatical fk up.
Hmmm?
Pettiness and nitpicking. Yaaaaaaaaaawn. The Gestypo b*tch has nothing else to offer.
If you were to point out to leosanus that Magic Negro has lied about Obamacare relentlessly, she'd cut you off mid-sentence to complain your tie color doesn't match your shoelaces.

She possesses an extremely small caliber intellect but finds other ways to compensate for her shortcomings.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1189213 Aug 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
Good afternoon rightwing domestic terrorists and normal people. How's everybody today?
did it just get fat in here, tubby?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189214 Aug 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If no one listens than why do you respond like you just did?
See how your flawed logic fails?
You've got a great big L branded on your forehead, doodeette.
me? an L? is Obama still in office? you and your 6 year right wing rhetoric lose.

that was too easy. you must be a bagger.

St. Croix valley

#1189215 Aug 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Islam in a man is like rabies in a dog" --- Winston Churchill
"Liberalism in a man is like diarrhea in a swine" --- shinning electron
Funny that Churchill would say that about worshiping the god of abraham the god of Moses,,,

i knew he was intelligent, But he was way ahead of his time...

Lapeer, MI

#1189216 Aug 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
when have liberals attacked those amendments? seems they are the ones usually fighting for them for all, not just the few...
so you must be a huge fan of the ACLU, huh?
So the NRA and the Gun Rights of America are Left Wing groups?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ah, wooddick....you're blabbering again.

Magic Negro tried shutting a FOX News reporter out from the White House?

Eric Racist Holder uses "Hate Speech" against whites but not blacks and you actually have the ignorant gall to stand there talking about Liberal support for the Bill of Rights?

Did you ever get the Adult Version of the US Constitution?
Or are you still using the "young people" version from Grade School?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min SweLL GirL 9,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Legal Analysis 104,509
abby12-5-16 32 min RACE 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min boundary painter 8,631
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 1,954
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,838
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 3,447

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages