Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1567181 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1189415 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He gave the presser with a suit jacket over his golf shirt with no tie and was driven directly to the golf course from the podium. What a sleaze bag!!!
LOL! You're a good wittle dittohead! Squawk!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1189416 Aug 21, 2014
TSM wrote:
Obama check in/out in 2009!! Obama’s attributes (Fundraising/Golf) Liabilities (Governing) Obama is a Guy that loves the Perks but not the Work….Golf Anyone!!
Oops! Another dittohead!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189417 Aug 21, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
There is hope in the world that not all rightwingers are dittoheads. Overheard in a car wash yesterday that had a tv on reporting on the beheading of the journalist, a man went to the cashier to pay and said : "And Obama went golfing after that, he did!"
The cashier said nothing, just stared ahead, I stared at him too and when no one responded to his robotic dittohead comment, he just skulked away. I was phenomenal!
I wonder if they realize that they are programmed?
they all say the same stuff, so yeah, programmed. and i don't even think they care.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189418 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
There is hope in the world that not all rightwingers are dittoheads. Overheard in a car wash yesterday that had a tv on reporting on the beheading of the journalist, a man went to the cashier to pay and said : "And Obama went golfing after that, he did!"
The cashier said nothing, just stared ahead, I stared at him too and when no one responded to his robotic dittohead comment, he just skulked away. I was phenomenal!
I wonder if they realize that they are programmed?
That wasn't Flack by chance was it lily?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1189419 Aug 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
So far 53 rightwingers have drowned attempting the Ice Bucket Challenge.
So far 11226 liberals have looted ice buckets...just because they can.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1189422 Aug 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Smelling Police are back!
Doesn't that nose get in the way when you're love-making?
Yeah, the old "meant to do that" type of Pee Wee squeaks again. As to your final question, if in deed it was actually meant to be, no, my nose is never offended because I never get within smelling distance of you terrible old farts...die soon, it couldn't smell any worse.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189423 Aug 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
I have heard that Turkeys are so stupid that they sometimes do that in a downpour of rain they look up and open their mouth thus drowning themselves... Maybe rightwinger fight song should be "Gobble Gobble"

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1189424 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but you do you just aren't smart enough to know it. That also qualifies you to be a bagger. Congratulations DUMMY.
Which is worse, a young man who hasn't experienced anything in life but claims to have all the answers or an old goat, like you, who claims to have experienced everything in life, but is absolutely clueless? I'd say the latter.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1189426 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We is government. The money is tax money.
I do not determine it but a duly elected Congress does.
Why do you hate our form of government? I thought you f*cking Tea Partry morons liked democracy?
First, we're a constitutional republic, not a democracy, although dems push for it.

A duly elected congress that causes a portion of the public to live off the labor of others doesn't sound like either.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1189427 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't Flack by chance was it lily?
I don't think his old jalopy could make it to Florida!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1189428 Aug 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
When's Obama going to try it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1189429 Aug 21, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama could have given his friends, the muzzies, a few million to release the guy before the religion of peace beheaded him, or release a few more of his fellow muzzies from Gitmo. O'bama chose to let him die and play golf. Frankly he should of sent one of the Clintons in to rescue him, why didn't they go? where was Jesse Jackson, he likes to rescue people in foreign lands, how about Dennis Rodman? wasn't he available?
On top of the billions he's already given them?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1189430 Aug 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they all say the same stuff, so yeah, programmed. and i don't even think they care.
It's a riot; you can spot them everywhere! They have that permanent scowl and just blurt out their dittohead stuff, hoping someone will bite. When no one does; they're standing there like the doofuses they are!( is that how you spell it?)

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1189431 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
BAM! Good shot Leo
Thank you, Lily, but finding an error in Shinning's shit is not at all difficult...she's just drawn that way.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1189432 Aug 21, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the old "meant to do that" type of Pee Wee squeaks again. As to your final question, if in deed it was actually meant to be, no, my nose is never offended because I never get within smelling distance of you terrible old farts...die soon, it couldn't smell any worse.
lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1189433 Aug 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In our country we have laws and people have a right to a trial for their alleged crimes. Go back to Russia.
Michael Brown was lawfully detained, he assaulted the arresting officer, and was shot.
Next?

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1189434 Aug 21, 2014
Chris Matthews responds to Obama's comment on Foley

“I don't know why he use the word justice. This is not appropriate here. This is an attack on our country, we have to react to it. This is our country versus this group that’s declared war on us ... I don't know why the word’s used like we’re going to the world court with this.”

Matthews also said that “no matter how we got into this, it’s Obama's war now.”
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1189435 Aug 21, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When's Obama going to try it?
After your boyfriend Rush does; Dittohead!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1189436 Aug 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Police Officer in Ferguson Threatens to Kill Protester
He is a cop. If you don't want to get hurt, don't challenge him.
Via NYMag comes some pretty shocking video from Ferguson last night. By all media accounts, last night was the first night of relative calm in several days and the crowd had settled in to peaceful protest. In the middle of this comes two astonishing videos of a police officer (I cannot tell which department he is with) threatening to kill protesters who were engaged in no obvious acts of violence at all, including aggressively pointing what appears to be a tricked out carbine, a police version of the Army’s M4A1 at the crowd.
I don’t know this guy’s story but I think it’s fairly obvious for the safety of all concerned that he should perhaps be pulled off crowd control for the immediate future. To say nothing of facing potential disciplinary charges, depending on the facts of the case. I can see nothing that occurs on the video that would justify an actual threat on the lives of these protesters but at least this time everyone escaped from this situation with their lives.
http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/20/police-off...
he's been suspended. indefinitely.
Do you mean the criminal looters pretending to be protesting?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1189437 Aug 21, 2014
Obama’s presidency is like One Huge ‘Mulligan, a Do Over, playing the same Shot over and over again and getting the same Results!! Obama’s Golf game is like his Presidency in the Tank!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 105,223
Simon McGreedys 3 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Just Think 242,122
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr Id eat a gun-1st 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SweLL GirL 11,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr Alyssa76 3,670
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,578

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages