Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563302 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189004 Aug 20, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
black panthers & occupy wall st...
one black panther?

occupy occupied by the police?

kinda hard to find real left wing terrorists. so unlike the American Taliban/Tea Party. heck, at this point Muslims may be polling better than the Tea Party.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189005 Aug 20, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
How about yesterday...or today, even?
In fact no one needs to go back more than an hour or two to find something Odolta has f**ked up.
Take a pill idiot, your hatred is showing again or should I say still? Take the pacifier out empty your depends, spit out your chewing tobacco and get a life not filled with racism and ignorance.
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1189006 Aug 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed denies that whiners are racist while using racial slurs.
You can't get any dumber than Eed.
Any criticism of a minority democrat is called racist by you fkn hypocrites.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189007 Aug 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed denies that whiners are racist while using racial slurs.
You can't get any dumber than Eed.
Although he has plenty of competition from the right I do believe that he is unequaled when it comes to stupid, and every day he strives to increase that lead.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189008 Aug 20, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea idiot, surely there is no evidence on here to prove that huh, MORON?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1189009 Aug 20, 2014
when 'halliburton' kills birds-it's CRIMINAL

when solar panel kills birds-ignored

'After a two-and-a-half-month trial, tar sands oil giant Syncrude has been found guilty of the criminal charges laid in connection with the deaths of 1,606 ducks that in one of its mining tailings lakes in April 2008. Syncrude was charged under the Alberta Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act and the Federal Migratory Birds Convention Act with failing to undertake due diligence to ensure its toxic tailings do not cause harm to migratory birds. The sentence for this crime will see the company pay a fine of $550,000. An additional $250,000 will fund a wildlife management technician program at a Fort McMurray college. One-point-three million will go to an avian research program to develop better bird deterrents.'
http://www.greenpeace.org/canada/en/Blog/its-...

-----

'Birds Bursting Into Flames Above Solar Farm Stirs Calls To Slow Expansion'

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/08/18/b...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1189010 Aug 20, 2014
109,631,000 Americans on Welfare...Thank You Obama!! Just a minute Im being Short Sided Thank You FDR, LBJ, Obama, and fail Liberal Policies!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189011 Aug 20, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt was in the WAVES
I doubt that Patrick as I don't believe that he could pass the mental or physical tests.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1189012 Aug 20, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand to as person like you it might seem impossible, but you can actually talk about a minority without using a GD RACIAL SLUR.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1189013 Aug 20, 2014
Good afternoon rightwing domestic terrorists and normal people. How's everybody today?
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1189014 Aug 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that Patrick as I don't believe that he could pass the mental or physical tests.
You are such a N - E - R - D.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189015 Aug 20, 2014
Obama afraid to meet with the bruthas in Ferguson....
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1189016 Aug 20, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

People who park their money in off shore accounts aren't being "deft" they're being freeloaders who want to use the infrastructure, services and protections the government gives but not pay their fair share for it.
Good point. Much can be said for the individuals who take part in the social welfare programs in this country. The typical liberal argument used to defend these individuals is that they pay taxes through purchase of goods and services and thereby are contributing to the economy.

But if this is true then the individuals you are chastising for not paying their fair share under the very same argument in essence contribute more to the economy by virtue of the fact that they unquestionably purchase more goods and services. Not to mention the jobs that they create.

So one has to wonder where this "welfare" is best spent.
Obumbles the Zero

New York, NY

#1189017 Aug 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct about the journalist.....
but Obama has aided and enabled ISIS, a treasonable act......
the cancer of ISIS is spreading, and must be stopped soon......
and not from the first tee on the Vineyard.....
After "understanding" why the rioters are rioting, looting, burning businesses in Ferguson, and despite being briefed about a threat made to behead Foley,

Obumbles danced the night away.
A good time was had by all.
;
http://twitchy.com/2014/08/14/white-house-dou...
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1189018 Aug 20, 2014
Someone want to remind me why the Ferguson story is national -- why it's leading off newscasts everywhere?
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1189020 Aug 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
one black panther?
occupy occupied by the police?
kinda hard to find real left wing terrorists. so unlike the American Taliban/Tea Party. heck, at this point Muslims may be polling better than the Tea Party.
Weather underground
Black Panthers
Symbionese Liberation Army

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1189021 Aug 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like Shinning are our best weapons, his obsessed psychotic and racist behavior combined with his total disrespect for women, immigrants etc. It's those of his ilk that will insure that the Baggers will lose more and more until their rat infested nest is destroyed.
I love everyone I can.

Are you ready?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189022 Aug 20, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a N - E - R - D.
Compared to what you are I gladly accept that.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1189023 Aug 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Although he has plenty of competition from the right I do believe that he is unequaled when it comes to stupid, and every day he strives to increase that lead.
Bertrand Russell
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1189024 Aug 20, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text> Holder is showing up today in Ferguson ,Now you ready to see some PREJUDICE from the lefties.
Even if he has to create a body of evidence with Brown's fat-ass body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dr Guru 242,218
Maxwell street ghosts 45 min Art Mandalay 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 53 min Art Mandalay 63
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 11,008
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 4 hr Indict Hillary NOW 132
Bill and Hillary 6 hr Billy Boy 11
Student Marketing Research for Thermal Regulati... 12 hr micafish 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages