Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
BLACK COP UNARM WHITE

Buies Creek, NC

#1187314 Aug 17, 2014
Justice for Trayvon Martin? How about Justice for James Whitehead? James Whitehead was a white veteran who had recently come back from war. Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence) shot and killed unarmed James Whitehead. Arnold is black. Arnold was not in his uniform and did not have a badge. Whitehead got into a verbal altercation about a bad part for his vehicle. James Whitehead did not ever get violent or attack Arnold or anyone else. Whitehead was wrong to get into a verbal altercation but at most he would have gotten a ticket and a fine. Whitehead decided to stop arguing and just leave and that is when Arnold shot the unarmed man dead right on the spot. Arnold was fired for the incident and for his other violent past incidents. Even Arnold's fellow police officers wanted Arnold to be charged with murder. Arnold was never charged and got away with murder. Arnold has enlisted race baiter Lawyer Cade Bernsen (the white Al Sharpton) to sue the city claiming he was fired because he was black and not because he shot an unarmed white man.- See more at: http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-fa...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187315 Aug 17, 2014
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferguson, Missouri should have invested in cop-cams and all this media frenzy of blaming one side or the other would have been put to rest long ago. A week of violence, rioting, general mayhem, destruction of businesses and personal property with people from outside the community coming in to loot area businesses. How does that get justice for Michael Brown or the officer?
It doesn't. Al Sharpton the same agitator of others fake injustices that we later find out were ALL BOGUS. Jesse Jackson a former black panther who has a sordid history of shaking down Chicago area businesses for money, goods, services to avoid his protesting, violence, looting, and general mayhem groups from targeting their businesses.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson 2 community agitators working hand and hand with the national community agitators Barack Hussein Obama and Eric Holder with black people like these men no wonder the blacks have a negative reputation in many people's minds. The black community needs to find men and women of morals & ethics to represent their best interest because Al, Jesse, Barack, Eric only want the blind authority blacks have given them in the past and to what outcome? Blacks have suffered more because Al, Jesse, Barack, Eric are only interesting in securing what benefits them personally in power and wealth and could care less how many blacks they walk over to get what they want.
Finally the slow witted governor of Missouri has declared Martial Law this politician is 6 days late and hundreds of thousands dollars of damage suffered. Wonder how many suffered physical injuries due to this lawlessness? Btw does anyone know whether the governor of Missouri is a republican or democrat doesn't matter the people of that state should vote his dim witted a$$ out.
recorded incidents are often ambiguous and serve little other than to give both sides an argument....

in the Kelly Thomas case in Fullerton, CA, the police were taped viciously beating Kelly Thomas to death, and yet were acquitted by a jury....

and this was a homeless white guy beaten by white cops....

nobody with a brain will talk to cops while the camera is running....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1187316 Aug 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy said..."My comment was consistent with the chief's as it should be as it came from a video which picked up a conversation between two police about the event." Two police officers speculating about what happened is a rumor, not fact.
I provided the actual sources several pages back with audio tapes.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1187317 Aug 17, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""A white police officer in the United States killed a black person on average of twice per week from 2005 to 2012, according to homicide reports offered to the FBI. But this data is limited, as only about 4 percent of law enforcement agencies contributed.
There was an average of 96 such incidents out of at least 400 police killings each year that local police departments reported to the FBI, according to analysis conducted by USA Today.
The analysis comes in the wake of the fatal police shooting by a white officer of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri that has set off national outrage over US law enforcement’s aggressive use of deadly force, incongruent targeting of minorities, and a militarized posture that treats citizens as the enemy.
The FBI report shows that 18 percent of African-Americans killed during those seven years were under the age of 21. Whites killed that were under the age of 21 came out to 8.7 percent.
As USA Today noted, only around 750 agencies - out of the 17,000 law enforcement entities across the United States - offered such data to the FBI.
On top of the limited participation, the self-reported contents of the database are considered incomplete. The data are not audited after submission to the FBI, and information on “justifiable” homicides has often been at odds with independent statistics gathered on police fatalities.""
There may be other shootings and this does not mean necessarily white on black. The USA reporter is implying something that cannot be supported.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187318 Aug 17, 2014
Donnie wrote:
Palestinian Flag waving in Ferguson Missouri? Who are these people?
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08 ...
DemoKKKrats???...

the party sees Palestinians as the blacks of the Middle East.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187319 Aug 17, 2014
when a cop pulls you over and asks if you know why, there is only one answer to give......"NO"......

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1187320 Aug 17, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
If the ¨business owners¨ don't have insurance it's their tough luck. They shouldn't expect police officers to risk their lives for 10k worth of windows and inventory, especially when bullets are whizzing by.
I still have problems with letting cities burn down due to radicals.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1187321 Aug 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue and come back as I have provided quotes from numerous news sources and your junior detective work is becoming tedious.
The stop was due to walking in the middle of the street. Legal reason to stop someone.
At some point the officer noticed the cigars--just answers question if he knew at some point they were suspects
Brown assaulted the police officer--this was the felony
I don't believe anyone is questioning the fact that Brown assaulted the police officer. Witness statements, if one is to believe them, has collaborated the fact that Brown was fighting with the officer while the officer was still in his car. "“It looked as if 'Michael' was pushing off and the cop was trying to pull him into the car" said Tiffany Mitchell. "It looked like the two of them were arm wrestling" said Piaget Crenshaw. Both women said "a shot went off,'Michael' broke free, and the officer got out of the vehicle in pursuit." What they say happened next makes absolutely no sense unless the officer completely lost control of his emotions but something that can be collaborated by forensic evidence.

It is unclear whether or not the officer shot Brown knowing that he was unarmed. You can't go around shooting a fleeing suspect just because he struggled with you. That happens on a regular basis and is part of the job. We won't know what happened until the investigation(s) are completed and nobody wants to wait for the process to be completed. IMO, they've watched too much TV.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187322 Aug 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Perry, as a means of intimidating the DA into resigning, publicly threatened to veto the Public Integrity Unit’s budget. And when she didn’t step down, he made good on his tough talk, gutting all of its funding ($8 million) for two years."
Roxlo loves Republicans that abuse their power. Probably why Roxlo loved W so much.
meanwhile, Obama has never threatened to veto anything....

the House can indict Obama tomorrow if they choose......

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1187323 Aug 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The video "sullied the reputation of a young boy..." Hilarious stuff! A 300 Lb Trayvon roughing up a store clerk after robbing the place is caught on video and this somehow ""sullied the reputation of a young boy..."????
Maybe you've seen the BS on the web these past few days showing how black boys can be made to look bad with the right photo, lighting, clothing, mannerisms, etc. Jesse Sharpton/Magic Negro Stuff all over again.
The same could be said for Asian Americans, Polish Americans, Greeks...ANYBODY...but certain types of photos of black boys can "sully their reputations".
So do their Mug Shots before they're sent off to incarceration. Don't want a Mug Shot and a record? Don't commit crimes. Very simple.
But hey don't have a Daddy at home to discipline and teach morality to them. What is it? 84% of black households are matriarchal - the Leroi skipped long ago. I saw a photo today of that Brown punk's mother but no father in sight(except for Magic Negro).
Here we go again. Eric Racist Holder will show up to slap Racist Alvin Sharpton on the back, give speeches about white racism and blah, blah, blah for the Liberal Media Cameras.
Meanwhile, thousands of Lerois all got free Nikes, TVs and Jewelry.
Yeah.

The protests continue, so apparently, not everybody got a tv or playstation yet.
lol

"This" is what happens in a black majority town... in a "culture" where it has been determined by legislature (Obama's) that only whites can be guilty of hate crimes.

I noticed the grocery clerk looked like a little Asian guy; was it "coincidence" ONLY that the looters demolished an Asian restaurant across the street too? Strange how they pick out small "races" to bully and terrorize, ain't it? But our Supreme Leader says it's impossible for blacks to be hate criminals. I'm glad I still have the will to think for myself and not listen to that 'poid. ahahahahahahahahaha
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1187324 Aug 17, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
If the ¨business owners¨ don't have insurance it's their tough luck. They shouldn't expect police officers to risk their lives for 10k worth of windows and inventory, especially when bullets are whizzing by.
A we don't pay them to sit and eat donuts while my business is being robed either nutcase. You know the dangers when you apply for the job. You are sworn to serve and protect, what a chickenshit cop you must have been. You make pretty good wages and a good early retirement and you can abuse citizen daily with your holy than thou hypocritical attitude.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1187325 Aug 17, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones acting like racists are you and your merry band of right wingnuts. You've been attacking the kid for 2 days now, much of which is shit you made up and later changed.
Like the one from TX, spouting racist hatred all morning??
Or the one from TN, doing the same thing??
You're a pretty strong racist yourself, declaring the kid guilty before even an investigation has run its course..........
What will you say if the kid was shot in the back??
Yea, some poster on a message board has the same power and influence as HOLDER.

Didn't that sound pretty dumb when typed that?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1187326 Aug 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats???...
the party sees Palestinians as the blacks of the Middle East.....
Compared to useless lowlifes like you????
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187327 Aug 17, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. That woman is StiII a PRACTICING ALCOHOLIC and responsible for prosecuting other drunks every day the court is in session. SHE tried to use her postion to beat the rap and anyway, Perry did not break the law, he said resign or I won't sign the expanded budget. His job is to veto bills he doesn't agree with.
no responsible Governor would fund an office run by a drunk.....

Location hidden

#1187328 Aug 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are not getting, is it makes little difference when the officer discovered they may be suspects.
When Brown assaulted the officer, it became a felony
What you don't seem to understand is no one can justify or condemn the officer's actions until the facts are known. You don't shoot someone just because he's a fleeing felon.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1187329 Aug 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue...Perry cannot use his veto power to punish someone for not resigning. It's unethical and illegal.
Perry is within his legal right to veto anything he wants. Get a clue.... the complaint is that Perry threatened a veto
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187330 Aug 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not your country. never has been. it belongs to those who were here before the white weaklings used their brute force to steal what they didn't deserve.
"those who were here before' never created a civilized society and never made much use of the land....

Darwin weeded them out....

Location hidden

#1187331 Aug 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
But, it is out there now. Did he give any reason why this should be a BIG secret other than Holder wanted to keep it hush, hush
Oh, give it a rest. Stop trying to blame the Obama administration for everything. It's getting old.

It has been well reported that the Department of Justice asked police not to make the video public because they were worried that the footage would spark more violence in Ferguson. And guess what? It did.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1187332 Aug 17, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to be polite to you, but the truth be told I would touch you with Magic Johnson's johnson, since you love those Black boys I'm sure you have your share of STDs to pass around. Don't be calling me a racist. Not when Sharpton, Odonothing and Holder are trying to lynch another white man for killing vermin. You have a problem.
I guess a toe tapper like you don't find even a beautiful woman attractive, huh Twinkle toes?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187333 Aug 17, 2014
Ferguson is nothing more than a ratings booster for a slow media news cycle....

when anything real happens, Ferguson will disappear from the news...

and when the cameras leave, the rioting will stop.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Red_Forman 5,402
Word (Dec '08) 23 min Red_Forman 4,973
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 50,498
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 183,950
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 7 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 7 hr rancid 3

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 4:08AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]