Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1431719 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1186364 Aug 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So weez gots anudder Trayvon gittin' shot here.
Looks like Magic Negro's gots anudder son on his hands.
lol, you just can't satisfy the Ferguson crowd. The say that the video of the "boy" is "making" him look bad. 8^o

He WAS bad, ripping off a store with his buds (gang), roughing a little store clerk and scattering out the door, satisfied the clerk was scared enough not to call the cops on him. The news said the buddies who were also caught on tape would not be charged. Talk about BS; "My buddy got shot for strong armed robbery, I be traumatized! Pity my, picked on, poor misunderstood self!"

"The video sullied the reputation of a young boy...", according to Antonio French, an alderman in Ferguson. Right, a 270 lb. "boy" that can lift and toss around a store clerk with one hand. He had obviously seemed quite comfortable abusing the clerk, had likely done this before, with those sweet buddies at his side.

You can't, reasonably, terrorize a community and not expect somebody to eventually strike back. The "boy" had also, obviously, not been taught that when you act like a punk you're going to get treated like a punk. His parents should be ashamed of themselves for not teaching him any sense of morality.

This is a sad testament of black, "entitled" culture; refusing to take responsibility of raising their children to feel they are entitled to do anything they want based on the hatred they feel for "whitey".

That's right, the cops "made" Michael look bad. They must have magical powers that I've never heard of.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1186365 Aug 15, 2014
She’s being honest about Obama’s foreign policies and look what happens…Clinton suddenly liberal outcast...Liberals/Democrats you can’t handle the Truth!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1186366 Aug 15, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you said "hold America hostage". Using your definition, that statement is wrong. Thanks for proving my point.
Bullcrap.

Ted Cruz said "you can't get your government back unless you give me what I want."

How is that different than a person who kidnaps your kid & says "you can't have your kid back unless you give me what I want"

I am not surprosed you woud dewfend theactions of Ted Cruz.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1186367 Aug 15, 2014
TSM wrote:
She’s being honest about Obama’s foreign policies and look what happens…Clinton suddenly liberal outcast...Liberals/Democrats you can’t handle the Truth!!
Wow.

So now reich wingers believe Hillary told the truth about Benghazi.....

amazing how it turns...

BTW son, I suggest you follow your advice!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1186368 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it's hilariously stupid for anyone to even attempt talking to an obvious looney bin pervert like you.
Isn't ironic that James Holmes murdered 12 and injured 70 and then went and sat down outside and got arrested and had a trial; serving life in prison.
And Jared Loughner killed 6 injured I don't know how many, was arrested, and went to trial.

The poor black steals a cigar and gets the death penalty on the spot by the cops.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1186369 Aug 15, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you just can't satisfy the Ferguson crowd. The say that the video of the "boy" is "making" him look bad. 8^o
He WAS bad, ripping off a store with his buds (gang), roughing a little store clerk and scattering out the door, satisfied the clerk was scared enough not to call the cops on him. The news said the buddies who were also caught on tape would not be charged. Talk about BS; "My buddy got shot for strong armed robbery, I be traumatized! Pity my, picked on, poor misunderstood self!"
"The video sullied the reputation of a young boy...", according to Antonio French, an alderman in Ferguson. Right, a 270 lb. "boy" that can lift and toss around a store clerk with one hand. He had obviously seemed quite comfortable abusing the clerk, had likely done this before, with those sweet buddies at his side.
You can't, reasonably, terrorize a community and not expect somebody to eventually strike back. The "boy" had also, obviously, not been taught that when you act like a punk you're going to get treated like a punk. His parents should be ashamed of themselves for not teaching him any sense of morality.
This is a sad testament of black, "entitled" culture; refusing to take responsibility of raising their children to feel they are entitled to do anything they want based on the hatred they feel for "whitey".
That's right, the cops "made" Michael look bad. They must have magical powers that I've never heard of.
Why wasn't he arrested and given a trial? Using your logic; the cops should just kill everyone who commits a crime; then there will be no need for courts or prisons. The cop was wrong. Period. If that kid was arrested and got a trial, he would have maybe done less than a year in jail. He didn't kill anyone.
Patrick

United States

#1186370 Aug 15, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't ironic that James Holmes murdered 12 and injured 70 and then went and sat down outside and got arrested and had a trial; serving life in prison.
And Jared Loughner killed 6 injured I don't know how many, was arrested, and went to trial.
The poor black steals a cigar and gets the death penalty on the spot by the cops.
And a world of outrage except for a few racist trolls
Patrick

United States

#1186371 Aug 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Does anyone know how many WHITE unarmed young men have been shot and killed by the police?
Anyone want to look on the FBI website to find an answer?
We can be sure it does and more often than it is reported.
There's one known FBI statistic (1977-2005), 91% of black homicide victims are killed by another black person.
How many black young men die in Chicago In one weekend? And how many black children have been killed in the crossfire?
The outrage is barely audible.
And the hypocrisy is deafening.
Exhibit One

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1186372 Aug 15, 2014
There isn't an ounce of difference between Cliven Bundy and his anarchist supporters and Michael Brown and the looters that supposedly supported him. Right wing media that painted Bundy as a hero until the facts came out that exposed him as a racist tax evader and left wing media that painted Brown as a law abiding college student until video exposed him as a common criminal should both apologize to their viewers.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1186373 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it's hilariously stupid for anyone to even attempt talking to an obvious looney bin pervert like you.
My god, you're digging yourself even deeper.

Now, you call yourself hilariously stupid!

What point are you trying to make here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..
Patrick

United States

#1186374 Aug 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
There isn't an ounce of difference between Cliven Bundy and his anarchist supporters and Michael Brown and the looters that supposedly supported him. Right wing media that painted Bundy as a hero until the facts came out that exposed him as a racist tax evader and left wing media that painted Brown as a law abiding college student until video exposed him as a common criminal should both apologize to their viewers.
Well written - good post
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186375 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
justice always seems a bit tilted.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1186376 Aug 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
So now reich wingers believe Hillary told the truth about Benghazi.....
amazing how it turns...
BTW son, I suggest you follow your advice!!!
Yeah… Nice try, I don’t know if you are uninformed or just misinformed either way you’re making an A** out of yourself!!
Patrick

United States

#1186377 Aug 15, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah… Nice try, I don’t know if you are uninformed or just misinformed either way you’re making an A** out of yourself!!
Lord Dumbwaiter sock?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1186378 Aug 15, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Thanks for the laughs son. You people are SOO good at comedy!!!

Lapeer, MI

#1186379 Aug 15, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you just can't satisfy the Ferguson crowd. The say that the video of the "boy" is "making" him look bad. 8^o
The video "sullied the reputation of a young boy..." Hilarious stuff! A 300 Lb Trayvon roughing up a store clerk after robbing the place is caught on video and this somehow ""sullied the reputation of a young boy..."????

Maybe you've seen the BS on the web these past few days showing how black boys can be made to look bad with the right photo, lighting, clothing, mannerisms, etc. Jesse Sharpton/Magic Negro Stuff all over again.

The same could be said for Asian Americans, Polish Americans, Greeks...ANYBODY...but certain types of photos of black boys can "sully their reputations".

So do their Mug Shots before they're sent off to incarceration. Don't want a Mug Shot and a record? Don't commit crimes. Very simple.

But hey don't have a Daddy at home to discipline and teach morality to them. What is it? 84% of black households are matriarchal - the Leroi skipped long ago. I saw a photo today of that Brown punk's mother but no father in sight(except for Magic Negro).

Here we go again. Eric Racist Holder will show up to slap Racist Alvin Sharpton on the back, give speeches about white racism and blah, blah, blah for the Liberal Media Cameras.

Meanwhile, thousands of Lerois all got free Nikes, TVs and Jewelry.

Lapeer, MI

#1186380 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Why wasn't he arrested and given a trial? Using your logic; the cops should just kill everyone who commits a crime; then there will be no need for courts or prisons. The cop was wrong. Period. If that kid was arrested and got a trial, he would have maybe done less than a year in jail. He didn't kill anyone.
lilly plays the "Let's all feel sorry for Trayvon" game again.

You weren't there in Sanford but you shot your mouth off for months about all the details of what happened.

You weren't there in Ferguson, either, and here you are creating a Hollywierd movei for us to watch, too.

Early reports I read said that the Brown Punk grabbed the officer's gun indie the patrol car and that's where the firing began.

STFU unless you know what you're talking about. Otherwise, you're just playing Little Alvin Sharpton here.

Next, you'll start telling us that "If I had a son, he'd look just like Punk Brown".

Geesh:-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1186381 Aug 15, 2014
Rev. Jesse Jackson in an interview on Friday compared the police killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. to "a state execution."

“[H]ow many times was he shot?” Jackson asked in a segment on MSNBC.“And where was he shot? And why was he lying in the street for several hours? That was kind of a state execution.”

It wasn't the first time Jackson had used the phrase: During a vigil in Greenville, S.C. on Thursday night, he employed it more directly, according to a report by USA Today.

"If it's done by an official with a badge on and a gun, it is a state execution," he said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jesse-j...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1186382 Aug 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted a lie. No need for question marks.
Wow. He said quotation marks!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1186383 Aug 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap.
Ted Cruz said "you can't get your government back unless you give me what I want."
How is that different than a person who kidnaps your kid & says "you can't have your kid back unless you give me what I want"
I am not surprosed you woud dewfend theactions of Ted Cruz.
I realize you don't know the difference between the American government and America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Dr Guru 225,509
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr VN Vet 61,476
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr PEllen 6,743
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr PEllen 9,523
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 2,060
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 3,181
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1,660

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages