Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420889 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1186050 Aug 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "kid" was legally an adult and the police chief stated he was a suspect in a robbery.
Child or adult? Like EVERYTHING with the left it depends on the politics.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186051 Aug 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You constantly call Bush a liar. Then, you quote Bush to justify your argument.
Did you forget to take your meds this morning?
Well hell idiot, even Bush told the truth occasionally. Only you seem never able to accomplish that feat. LMAOAYS.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1186052 Aug 15, 2014
Al Qaeda not only stronger’ Thank You Obama, filling slots No Problem!! We killed Osama just to replace him with a Horrific Terrorist’ Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ this guy said he’s bring his game to NY will Obama roll out the Red Carpet?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1186053 Aug 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Frank, Obama has been onthe rigt side.
1) In Missouri, he said no to the violence & looting. He supported the right for peaceful protest without being faced down my military looking &over armed forces pointing guns at them. Note how it changed when the State Police took over with a totally different appriach.
2) A kid goes to the store & ends up dead because of an over zealous neighborhood watch leader who broke the rules including racial profiling.
3) A black man is hauled downdown for breaking into his own home is really f*cking stupid.
People shoot & kill each other all the time.
It is different when a law enforcement officers shoots an unarmed kid.
A kid ends up dead because he's a gang banger wannabe drug using dropout coming back from the store with ingredients to make up some more Purple Drank and decided to attack an American who has the constitutional right to arm himself to protect himself from this exact thing and tried to kill him by bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk.

The story in Saint Louis is a little different. A gangbanger had an intense fight with a policeman and fled custody, and was shot. I don't think he was coming back from the store with ingredients to make some Purple Drank when he was arrested before he was in the fight with the policeman. And, I don't think he was still at the gangbanger wannabe stage. From the colors he wore, he had already graduated from gangbanger wannabe to gangbanger.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1186054 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that he lied about what he believed at the time...But the problem stems from your hero Bush...Why did he lie and create all of the messes that Obama inherited?? That's the real question.Then please explain what treatment you are currently under?
Read what you posted again.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186055 Aug 15, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
1. Ignore their own ideology and agenda and support Obama and his.
2. Use their majority in the House to stop as much of the liberal agenda as possible.
Thank God they chose #2.
If ¨most Americans¨ think republicans have ¨hurt America¨ as you claim, you should regain the House and gain seats in the Senate.
Your claim democrats supported Bush is a lie.
That would be a simple task if only the truth were known. Your daily fabrications and your many watering holes [Beck, Oreally, Limpbaugh, Fixed News] are constantly fanning the flames as the Wildebeest gulp it all down. Although most of you aren't smart enough to be a Wildebeest.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1186056 Aug 15, 2014
Viral pic of Obama dancing while Ferguson burned removed by photographer

Really, really bad optics..

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/08/v...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186057 Aug 15, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Their deliberate ignorance is by design .... meant to frustrate individuals who post inconvenient facts so that they give up and go away. This leaves the liberals to claim empty victories of derailing intelligent discourse with obfuscation.
So our ignorance is by design...And your ignorance is a natural thing..Damn And I never though you were aware of that?
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1186058 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a simple task if only the truth were known. Your daily fabrications and your many watering holes [Beck, Oreally, Limpbaugh, Fixed News] are constantly fanning the flames as the Wildebeest gulp it all down. Although most of you aren't smart enough to be a Wildebeest.
Mindless drivel...your area of expertise.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1186059 Aug 15, 2014
So, a white person commits a violent robery, gets arrested, fights with the arresting officer and flees custody, and is shot.

What's the problem here?

A black person commits a violent robery, gets arrested, fights with the arresting officer and flees custody, and is shot.

What's the problem here?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1186060 Aug 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid ends up dead because he's a gang banger wannabe drug using dropout coming back from the store with ingredients to make up some more Purple Drank and decided to attack an American who has the constitutional right to arm himself to protect himself from this exact thing and tried to kill him by bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk.
The story in Saint Louis is a little different. A gangbanger had an intense fight with a policeman and fled custody, and was shot. I don't think he was coming back from the store with ingredients to make some Purple Drank when he was arrested before he was in the fight with the policeman. And, I don't think he was still at the gangbanger wannabe stage. From the colors he wore, he had already graduated from gangbanger wannabe to gangbanger.
So, a man gas the Constitutional right to stalk a person??

Furthermore, Zimmerman was a Neighborhood Watch leader & he violated NW rules - like being armed & getting involved. He should have been found guilty of manslaughter.

So now black kids are all gang bangers? More racist bullsh*t from the Tea Party right. My God people.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186061 Aug 15, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless drivel...your area of expertise.
Nothing bothers a bagger like the truth when it hits home, Cry for me Raymond.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1186062 Aug 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what you posted again.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
The old moron Ghost thinks Bush prevented Clinton from taking out Bin Laden, created the Taliban, Afghanistan, forced the CIA, MI6 and others to lie about Saddam. He also thinks 911 was an inside job by Bush and that Bush created the housing crisis and worldwide recession.

That's what the loons on the left told him to think. It's Bush's fault.

Obama's six years of failure is also Bush's fault.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186063 Aug 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what you posted again.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
As it becomes more and more evident that you never take your own advice....Sorry But I would rather go out and talk to a fence post. No wonder you had to buy a wife.. What a frigging moron.
nevada 235

Scranton, PA

#1186065 Aug 15, 2014
Hi! Last week I said something was going to happen from Heaven
on earth...Well...I think nothing happened, but I may be wrong...In my
hometown, one of the Roman Catholic Churches, used to make
$15,000 in their weekly collections and last week they only collected
$8,500! Is there a 50 percent reduction of people in that church, also?
I do not know! Also, in my hometown, today there is a festival and hot
dogs are only one dollar! On the world scene...I do not believe Islam
will give up their fight for world domination...We have to fight them or in
the west our women will be wearing burkas and most of our men will
be DEAD! In The Ukraine there is still hostilities...In Iraq they are
fighting...even in The U.S.A. there is a demonstration in Ferguson,
(I think) Missouri that will involve their state police...It is so baaaad in
the world, they heaven`s proposed ending of the world, on October
5 th, 2013, had to be cancelled, because the people of earth are soooo
bad that there would have been mas chaos over the people that, I
guess, would go to hell! Jesus said: "Love one another, as I have
loved you!"...Soooo, where is the love? Every sin is legal in The good
ole U.S.A.! About the space aliens (which includes heaven, Jesus
Christ and Angels) They have inventions that our U.S.A. Government
will not take advantage of, because The U.S.A. Government does
not want to believe in space aliens! My words: "We are not alone in
the universe!" I look forward to earthlings making magnetic generators
and magnetic motors....Plastic, see through material for building
houses, heated by the sun and electricity produced by the magnetic
generators...gasless cars using magnetic motor technology...Flying
saucers, maybe built in Detroit, Michigan, using Magnetic generator
technology...etc, etc,....We will have a NEW SPACE AGE BIBLE to
replace the Jewish and Christian Bible and replace The Quran! The
Book of Revelations is obsolete! Heaven will NOT ALLOW an anti-
Christ to take power and the illuminati will be sent to HELL! I have
said enough...This message may not post.
Love, Nevada 235
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1186066 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So our ignorance is by design...And your ignorance is a natural thing..Damn And I never though you were aware of that?
No .... "Your" ignorance is most assuredly out of your control and is just a general lack of functioning brain cells and maturity. But I am pleased that you continue to prove my assertions of you correct. As before your assistance is welcome but generally not needed in this area.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186067 Aug 15, 2014
TSM wrote:
Al Qaeda not only stronger’ Thank You Obama, filling slots No Problem!! We killed Osama just to replace him with a Horrific Terrorist’ Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ this guy said he’s bring his game to NY will Obama roll out the Red Carpet?
"We killed Osama" ????Correction please...The Obama team killed Osama.>> Your team said that they weren't concerned about him. I'm betting Abu Bakr is far more concerned now than under Bush, looney bird.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1186068 Aug 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, a man gas the Constitutional right to stalk a person??
Furthermore, Zimmerman was a Neighborhood Watch leader & he violated NW rules - like being armed & getting involved. He should have been found guilty of manslaughter.
So now black kids are all gang bangers? More racist bullsh*t from the Tea Party right. My God people.
Gangbanger wannabe Purple Dranking drug using dropout Hoodieman did not have the constitutional right to pursue Zimmerman all the way back to Zimmerman's vehicle with the intented purpose of attacking him, as stated by the girl he called immediately before he pursued and attacked Zimmerman, and then attempt to kill him by bashing his head multiple times against a concrete sidewalk.
Zimmerman has the constitutional right to arm himself to defend himself against this criminal act that threatens his life.
Period.

In Saint Louis, gangbanger badass is legally in police custody because he's a violent criminal, flees custody and was shot.
Period.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1186069 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As it becomes more and more evident that you never take your own advice....Sorry But I would rather go out and talk to a fence post. No wonder you had to buy a wife.. What a frigging moron.
Not surprising ... I'm sure you find the fence post stimulating,... at least it's on your level.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186070 Aug 15, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No .... "Your" ignorance is most assuredly out of your control and is just a general lack of functioning brain cells and maturity. But I am pleased that you continue to prove my assertions of you correct. As before your assistance is welcome but generally not needed in this area.
My, my, you do talk like a sweetie. Now adjust that Beanie and KMA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,838
Chris Powell Editor of the Journal Inquirer inv... 1 hr Rtewpbears 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 1,954
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr PEllen 9,398
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 6,701
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 3,057
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 61,095

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages