Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346366 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184929 Aug 12, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
U<quoted text>
I always have a crowd....
Because i have a msg..wink!
You have an audience because your stink attracts flies..
WHAT'S YOUR MESSAGE, "I'M DUMB AND LIVE NEAR TEXAS"? 10-4 PATRIOT...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184930 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin Williams was an active part of the USO and traveled to 12 or 13 countries to entertain the troops in that organization.
Despite his personal demons, he was a good guy and was loved by many. Any celebrity who brings a little laughter and enjoyment to our troops is a true American.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184931 Aug 12, 2014
OH... WAIT.... IT'S THE OTHER MESSAGE, ISN'T IT?... "JESUS LOVES ME, THIS I KNOW... CAUSE MY SPONSOR TOLD ME SO..." COFFEE?.. BLACK?...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184932 Aug 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling a joke at the passing of a famous comedian is in bad taste exactly how?
Six Pallbearers urinating at your funeral would be hilarious, too, come to think of it:-)
STANDING UP OR WOMEN?...ANYWAYS, MR. WILLIAMS DIN'T "PASS" ANYTHING... EXCEPT MAYBE A DEATH TURD? PEOPLE ALWAYS FO'GET ABOUT THAT PART... THERE YOU ARE HANGIN' FROM THE CEILING FAN AN' THE LAS' THOUGHT THAT PASS THROUGH YOUR MIND IS... "BOY, I REALLY GOTTA TAKE A SHI...."
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184933 Aug 12, 2014
PRES OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> Oh great master DEVIL , what do we do next?
SURELY, NOT WHAT YOU BEEN DOING....
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184934 Aug 12, 2014
IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? YOU THINK YOU JUS' KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU DOIN' EVERYTHING'LL BE FINE? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?.....
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184935 Aug 12, 2014
THERE A GOOD DEAL OF SPECULATION IN THE MATTER BUT KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE THINK THE WORLD'S POPULATION TOP OUT AROUN' 9 TO 20 BILLION PEOPLE... "QUITE A SPREAD," SAID THE BISHOP TO THE SHOWGIRL... HOW YOU THINK THEY DOIN' SO FAR?....
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184936 Aug 12, 2014
YOU THINK SOME OL' JEW GONNA FLY DOWN OT THE SKY AN' SAVE YOU ASS AFTER YOU DESTROY THE PLACE? IT'S BEYOND SURREAL.... IT'S LIKE YOU ALL ON ACID....

Since: Aug 14

Cuenca, Ecuador

#1184937 Aug 12, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>..........
UK considering military role?- The Spectator
UK may lose Scotland to withdrawal.
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge KG KT ADC(P)(William Arthur Philip Louis makes more sense than you?
???????!
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184938 Aug 12, 2014
YOUR GOD IS "FEAR"... YOU HAVE NO "LOVING GOD"... YOU ARE SCARED... TERRIFIED... OF DYING.... SO YOU MARCH OFF INTO THE SUNSET PRETENDING IT'S GOD'S HEADLIGHT.... WELL, IT'S NOT... IT'S THE SUN... YOU TOAST...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184939 Aug 12, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
STANDING UP OR WOMEN?...ANYWAYS, MR. WILLIAMS DIN'T "PASS" ANYTHING... EXCEPT MAYBE A DEATH TURD? PEOPLE ALWAYS FO'GET ABOUT THAT PART... THERE YOU ARE HANGIN' FROM THE CEILING FAN AN' THE LAS' THOUGHT THAT PASS THROUGH YOUR MIND IS... "BOY, I REALLY GOTTA TAKE A SHI...."
Here.

Laugh at this and join the chorus from Hell.

Schindler's List's Ending Scene - From the Talmud - He Who Saves One Life Saves the World Entire

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1184940 Aug 12, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
??? CARTER? CLINTON? DEVIL THOUGHT YOU ONE OF THE "DON' BLAME BUSH" CROWD? WHAT, YOU CAIN'T READ A CALENDAR EITHER?...
The Carter administration is responsible for the clusterf**k bureaucracies known as the Department of Education and Department of Energy, both humongous drains on financial resources (tax dollars).

Take time out from your attention seeking mental disorder to understand that presidents sign many pieces of legislation into law that create govt programs. These programs have historically failed to solve the problems that previous govt programs also failed to solve.

Ya follow?

It isn't quantum physics. Blame whomever you want. Chances are excellent you'll be right.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184941 Aug 12, 2014
20 BILLION PEOPLE... THINK ABOUT THAT.... YOU REALLY LIKE PEOPLE THAT MUCH? BOUT 1/2 OF THEM BE ASIANS... ANOTHER THIRD BE HISPANICS... A GOOD CHUNK BE BLACK OR ARAB.... WHERE YOU DEMOGRAPHIC IN THAT MIX, PRAY TELL?...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184942 Aug 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here.
Laugh at this and join the chorus from Hell.
Schindler's List's Ending Scene - From the Talmud - He Who Saves One Life Saves the World Entire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vOoWpTxKJGAXX
IS A MOVIE, GRAMPY... DEVIL NOT JEWISH, THOUGH HE SEE HOW YOU MIGHT THINK THAT... HERE, HERE A HINT.... "PEOPLE" ARE NOT, "THE WORLD ENTIRE"... IN FACT, THEY ARE SORT OF THE OPPOSITE OF THAT... I DON' KNOW?... SHITHEADS MIGHT BR A BETTER, MO' ACCURATE CONCEPT? YOU FO'GET? WE STILL TALKIN' ABOUT BLOWIN' THE PLACE UP OVER FLAGS... WHAT ONE LIFE IN THE FACE OF SUCH INCREDIBLE HUBRIS?.... WHAT TEN LIVES?... A MILLION? YOU GET IT YET, GRAMPY?... BOY ASKED THE DEVIL, "O GREAT MASTER DEVIL WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE US DO?"... WELL, I ANSWER THE QUESTION FO' HIM: NOT WHAT YOU BEEN DOIN'...
THE DEVIL

Washington, DC

#1184943 Aug 12, 2014
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Carter administration is responsible for the clusterf**k bureaucracies known as the Department of Education and Department of Energy, both humongous drains on financial resources (tax dollars).
Take time out from your attention seeking mental disorder to understand that presidents sign many pieces of legislation into law that create govt programs. These programs have historically failed to solve the problems that previous govt programs also failed to solve.
Ya follow?
It isn't quantum physics. Blame whomever you want. Chances are excellent you'll be right.
YOU MISSIN' THE POINT, HONEY.... NOW YOU TELL ME HOW GOVERNMENT WORKS... I'M ALL EARS....
THE DEVIL

Washington, DC

#1184944 Aug 12, 2014
MY, "ATTENTION SEEKING MENTAL DISORDER," HUH? YOU GOT A 2000 YEAR OL' JEW FLYIN' BACK TO EARTH TO TAKE YOU AN' YOU WALLET TO A MANSION IN THE SKY GUARDED BY A GOLD FENCE..(... WHY YOU NEED A GATE IN HEAVEN ANYWAYS? HISPANICS?...)... AN' YOU WORRIED ABOUT MY MENTAL HEALTH????
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184945 Aug 12, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He chose not to live anymore. Everyone should have that choice. He was a phenomenal comedian unmatched by anyone. It's sad for his family left behind, but he is in peace now.
people who commit suicide are cowards....
THE DEVIL

Washington, DC

#1184946 Aug 12, 2014
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya follow?
BUT YOU RIGHT, IT NOT QUANTUM PHYSICS... IT PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD: YOU GO HOME TO YOU FAMILY AN' WALK WITH THEM TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY MORNING AN' WEDNESDAY NIGHT AN' STAY OUT OF MY SIGHT I WILL LEAVE YOU IN PEACE... WORD OF GOD... YOU STEP OUTSIDE THE CHURCH AN' SHOUT ABOUT YOU FAITH IN GODS OR MARKETS OR ISRAEL, I'M GONNNA TAKE THAT AS A "NO."
THE DEVIL

Washington, DC

#1184947 Aug 12, 2014
YOU PROLLY DON' WANNA SAY "NO" TO ME... I GOT THAT NASTY "ATTENTION SEEKING MENTAL DISORDER," REMEMBER, BUG?
THE DEVIL

Washington, DC

#1184948 Aug 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people who commit suicide are cowards....
I REPEAT, LES' SEE YOU DO IT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min JRB 207,447
Gangs of migrants assault female swimmers & mas... 51 min BACON on BULLETS 19
last post wins! (Dec '10) 54 min Red_Forman 1,575
NO corkscrew, open win bottle. 57 min Beyonce can DO IT 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 57,218
About Cam Newt. 1 hr Peyton 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,286
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages